What posters do you want to meet in real life?? [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

What posters do you want to meet in real life??

Pages : 1 [2]

safin-rules-no.1
12-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Honeybun, you should be servicing your lover instead of talking to us losers.

its a shame i cant bad rep you again yet :retard:

Did you ever go into a shop and buy a dildo? :scratch:

yes! but it was too big, i was a little over ambitious;)

Action Jackson
12-24-2006, 09:24 AM
its a shame i cant bad rep you again yet :retard:

yes! but it was too big, i was a little over ambitious;)

I am just admiring your brilliance and if you are going to whine about that, then go ahead.

Carlita
12-24-2006, 09:25 AM
yeah, we should throw a party to celebrate someday ;)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Lady_Carlita/Dollz/dancetothemusic.gif

Clashcityrocker
12-24-2006, 09:30 AM
looks very promising hahaha

belco
12-24-2006, 11:25 AM
i want to meet olga :hug:

Hiromiku
12-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Grosjeanthegreat.

Simple as that:worship: :worship: :worship:

r_alynutza_86
12-30-2006, 09:32 PM
hmmmmmm......the poster i want to meet in real life or/and have a chat it's undoubtedly fee.:) .she seems so nice and she's always informed and willing to share:) .another poster i'll definitely want to meet in a few months is sandra she's such a nice kid....without a doubt I want to meet r_ alynutza_86 too

and r_alynutza_86 wants to meet u 2:p:lol:

Washa Koroleva
12-30-2006, 09:58 PM
Alina !

Black Adam
01-01-2007, 12:12 PM
GWH (just want to see who he really is, because i figure he is the most mysterious member around here.)
Deb, Tangy, Fumus, Sarah, Adee-Gee, and spend a day with Mirkaland and see how much Roger is part of her life.
Also i bet Mister Q can teach me a whole load of interesting stuff that i don't know.

reggie1
12-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Richie21 and Fast Clay.

10K Futures Qualifier
12-20-2008, 10:11 PM
CooCooCahoo, Tanking the Set, No Lets, and many others.

Baghdatis#1
12-20-2008, 10:15 PM
baghdatis, kostas_kastoria, Xristos.
I want baghdatis and Getta to meet eachother in real life.

martine2
12-21-2008, 08:02 PM
For me it isn't really necessary to meet in real life but there are some I'd make an exception for

Corey Feldman
12-21-2008, 08:32 PM
if i meet someone i wouldnt tell all the world here

not their business

as for who i'd like to meet - all murray fans

Clydey
12-21-2008, 08:47 PM
I'll echo Mikey's sentiments.

Also, fast_clay and finishmove. I may have to meet up with Gu in order to get my kilt back.

Black Adam
12-21-2008, 09:10 PM
Prima Donna- to see if he speaks the same way he writes and we could also discuss his fascination with Conservative policies.

R=FK, Mellow Yellow and GWH- there is such an enigma surrounding these posters, I am craving to meet them in real life.

Mistaflava and Jerry- for entertainment purposes.

CooCooCachoo
12-21-2008, 10:08 PM
CooCooCahoo, Tanking the Set, No Lets, and many others.

:rocker:

Corey Feldman
12-21-2008, 10:44 PM
JayJay, Kelli, NinaNina, Betty, Nikki, WG, Hilde, Clydey, Adam, Martine, Naranoc, Jordan, Eden, Partygirl, JM Power, Claire, Asionescu, MariaV, f.m. alfonsojose, yana, Jess, mangoes, scoobs, snoo foo, karin, Bascule, Genci, Tangy, Blaze, Gu, Denise, Choupi, Miss Mojo, FedererHingis, Jimbo, Xristos, Getta, Hema are the ppl that come to mind that i'd meet anytime

JolánGagó
12-21-2008, 11:00 PM
I don't really want to meet anyone from here (or from any internet forum for that matter). If it happens by chance it'd be fun with some people, I guess, but It isn't a wish or even an inclination.

LinkMage
12-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Clown Death

~*BGT*~
12-22-2008, 12:22 AM
if i meet someone i wouldnt tell all the world here

not their business

as for who i'd like to meet - all murray fans

Kelli, NinaNina, Betty, Nikki, WG, Hilde, Clydey, Adam, Martine, Jordan, Eden, Partygirl, JM Power, Claire, Asionescu, MariaV, yana, Jess, mangoes, snoo foo, karin, Bascule, Tangy, Blaze, Denise, Choupi, Miss Mojo, FedererHingis are the ppl that come to mind that i'd meet anytime

:awww:

Corey Feldman
12-22-2008, 12:23 AM
BGT :bigcry: i knew i'd forget ppl

i clicked on who posted in my thread and just went from them :(

~*BGT*~
12-22-2008, 12:25 AM
BGT :bigcry: i knew i'd forget ppl

i clicked on who posted in my thread and just went from them :(

Call me Danielle of Dani. :) Besides, your thread is too long for me to get "into". :ras: Got it? ;)

savesthedizzle
12-22-2008, 03:47 AM
Kelli, NinaNina, Betty, Nikki, WG, Hilde, Clydey, Adam, Martine, Naranoc, Jordan, Eden, Partygirl, JM Power, Claire, Asionescu, MariaV, yana, Jess, mangoes, snoo foo, karin, Bascule, Genci, Tangy, Blaze, Gu, Denise, Choupi, Miss Mojo, FedererHingis, Jimbo, Xristos are the ppl that come to mind that i'd meet anytime

:D :rocker2: I made the list :D

jayjay
12-22-2008, 03:49 AM
Kelli, NinaNina, Betty, Nikki, WG, Hilde, Clydey, Adam, Martine, Naranoc, Jordan, Eden, Partygirl, JM Power, Claire, Asionescu, MariaV, yana, Jess, mangoes, snoo foo, karin, Bascule, Genci, Tangy, Blaze, Gu, Denise, Choupi, Miss Mojo, FedererHingis, Jimbo, Xristos are the ppl that come to mind that i'd meet anytime

Thanks alot, you ****. :)

leng jai
12-22-2008, 09:07 AM
My whole signature.

My female friends here - Nathii, Claire, Jenni, Jadranka, julie_v(I've actually never talked to her but shes hot :banana:), Nina, Jess, BGT and even Linda

Plus my brus - Gu, PMK, fast_clay, Edu, Tidus, Merton, TM_Jordan, Escude (wheres my mention you ___ist?), finishingmove, Henry Chinaski, Genci.

Also, any Gooch/Oscar Hernandez enthusiasts.

Bilbo
12-22-2008, 09:14 AM
all who are in my sig but jenni first :D :hearts:

sinaas3
12-22-2008, 11:31 AM
So am I extravagant, rude or cheeky? Backstabbing me in every round and now Genci must have brought you a lot of pleasure.

:lol:

You and Genci breezed through most rounds; you didn't need the vote. ;)

Nathaliia
12-22-2008, 11:33 AM

You and Genci breezed through most rounds; you didn't need the vote. ;)
I have a different theory, you wanted to impress biscuit by voting for Voo. I didn't see myself breezing through the semifinal and Genci isn't definitely breezing through the final.

Unfortunately you didn't make the epic backstabs cut, but this is because I don't know you too well.

JolánGagó
12-22-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm kind of listing all the characters that I think are quite extravagant, rude or cheeky :p

Hi sinaas3 :wavey:

I wonder what category(ies) do I fall within :scratch:

Nathaliia
12-22-2008, 11:45 AM

Rude and abnormal.

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 12:22 PM

Don't ask questions, just be grateful you're on the great lurker's list. :worship:

sinaas3
12-22-2008, 12:41 PM
I have a different theory, you wanted to impress biscuit by voting for Voo. I didn't see myself breezing through the semifinal and Genci isn't definitely breezing through the final.

Unfortunately you didn't make the epic backstabs cut, but this is because I don't know you too well.

I value Voo more as a poster. :angel: Also, I don't think the biscuit likes me. :lol: Isn't it so, biscuit? :p

Rude and abnormal.

I don't know about abnormal but yes, I think you're rude.

Corey Feldman
12-22-2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks alot, you ****. :)i'd end up mugging off you that Forest t-shirt since you owe me about 5 grand :o

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 12:47 PM
I value Voo more as a poster. :angel: Also, I don't think the biscuit likes me. :lol: Isn't it so, biscuit? :

Why on earth would you think that? :awww: I loved your approach, now let's see your leaving. :hatoff:

Naranoc
12-22-2008, 12:57 PM
sinaas is too obsessed with biscuit and Linda :scared:

sinaas3
12-22-2008, 01:14 PM
Not 'obsessed'. :lol: 'Entertained'. :p Unfortunately I've read they both have the other on ignore now. :sad: TBH, I think both hate me for associating them with each other. :o

cmurray
12-22-2008, 01:14 PM
JayJay, Kelli, NinaNina, Betty, Nikki, WG, Hilde, Clydey, Adam, Martine, Naranoc, Jordan, Eden, Partygirl, JM Power, Claire, Asionescu, MariaV, f.m. alfonsojose, yana, Jess, mangoes, scoobs, snoo foo, karin, Bascule, Genci, Tangy, Blaze, Gu, Denise, Choupi, Miss Mojo, FedererHingis, Jimbo, Xristos, Getta, Hema are the ppl that come to mind that i'd meet anytime

:speakles: :(

scoobs
12-22-2008, 02:48 PM
He's changed it. I wasn't in the list before.

I was an afterthought.

;)

LinkMage
12-22-2008, 03:01 PM
I forgot I also want to meet iMac and JolanGago. Xristos too.

Corey Feldman
12-22-2008, 03:16 PM
it was always gonna be a 2 parter

whitler, linkmage, dylan, bilbo, albop, cmurray, carlita, fergie, Puschkin, germanboy, Elsie, Interlaken, Manon, richie21, fedfan, CD, RFK, minn, aurora, Mrs B, gonzalo81, mrs fedex, ferrero forever, nathaliia, shotgun, bibir, jadranka, cocobear, crazy girl, voo dm and *Ljubica* as well

reggie1
12-22-2008, 03:47 PM
I want to see if Richie21 is male or female, although I'm sure I read some post he made about MILF's so I think he is male, also, is he actually French because his English is just so good? (I don't want him to know I think this else he will be even more unbearable than usual on Gasquet's forum) but he really does write very well in English and even uses phrases that I wouldn't really expect somebody foreign to know, unless perhaps they had lived over here. Richie21, International Man of Mystery, he'd love that name wouldn't he?! :devil: He'd better not read this! :o

Arkulari
12-22-2008, 06:17 PM
I would like to meet: Mikey, Karin, Mimi, Gu, Suktuen, Pfloyd, Nathaliia, Linkmage, GustavoM_fan, Voo de Mar, Björki, finishingmove and my fellow countrymen Jolan Gago and jonathancrane :)

Pfloyd
12-22-2008, 06:20 PM
I would like to meet: Mikey, Karin, Mimi, Gu, Suktuen, Pfloyd, Nathaliia, Linkmage, GustavoM_fan, Voo de Mar, Björki, finishingmove and my fellow countrymen Jolan Gago and jonathancrane :)

Everybody on my list.

But meeting Nathii would be fun.

So would meeting Denaon

Hell, all of the people in my list are great.

I've already met Blaze-2004 :yeah:

Thank you Mrs.FedEx ;)

Voo de Mar
12-22-2008, 08:17 PM
I think it'd be cool to meet many MTF-members, especially at the tennis tournaments :) or drug-parties (Pfloyd :smoke: e.g.) I don't want to create the list, at this moment I feel I'd like to meet the most the biscuit because we have something very in common what's important for me...

gulzhan
12-22-2008, 08:19 PM
I feel as I already met George, Adam, Nathii, Genci and SW :lol: Whom I'd really like to meet is BG :worship:

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 08:27 PM
I think it'd be cool to meet many MTF-members, especially at the tennis tournaments :) or drug-parties (Pfloyd :smoke: e.g.) I don't want to create the list, at this moment I feel I'd like to meet the most the biscuit because we have something very in common what's important for me...

You'd be the first person on my list too. :D I could teach you Dutch and you could teach me how to be a better person overall. :p :hug: ;)

Either way, there are many, many other posters I'd like to meet -even the ones I don't like- just because it would be fun to see who they are and how they act irl but anyways, my top 3 (in particular order) of those other posters, atm:

1. Clydey. I know not everyone is keen on him, but man, he has made me laugh like no other on here; he just seems like great fun. :p
2. JolánGagó. :shrug: :D
3. Nathaliia. This girl's deep. :p

Nathaliia
12-22-2008, 08:42 PM
I'd like to meet biscuit so we can steal some lipgloss from the shops together.

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 08:52 PM

For anyone in particular? :awww:

Anyway, fine with me. http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8949/highfivevt1.gif I'd steal away while you'd turn the security's attention away from me with a deep V-neck shirt. :cool: :D

Nathaliia
12-22-2008, 09:01 PM

Anyway, fine with me. http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8949/highfivevt1.gif I'd steal away while you'd turn the security's attention away from me with a deep V-neck shirt. :cool: :D
That post of mine was so random, lol. In PL we say "steal horses together" which means good solidarity. We can steal whatever you want, hearts for example.

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 09:08 PM
That post of mine was so random, lol.
It really was tbqh. :lol: I thought 'if we'd meet, she'd want to go shoplifting with me, WTF?'. :p

In PL we say "steal horses together" which means good solidarity. We can steal whatever you want, hearts for example.

That sounds better. :p

T2KN
12-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Like a lot of people: Clay Death. He was hilarious and I can't wait for him to be back.

Clydey
12-22-2008, 09:42 PM
You'd be the first person on my list too. :D I could teach you Dutch and you could teach me how to be a better person overall. :p :hug: ;)

Either way, there are many, many other posters I'd like to meet -even the ones I don't like- just because it would be fun to see who they are and how they act irl but anyways, my top 3 (in particular order) of those other posters, atm:

1. Clydey. I know not everyone is keen on him, but man, he has made me laugh like no other on here; he just seems like great fun. :p
2. JolánGagó. :shrug: :D
3. Nathaliia. This girl's deep. :p

I'm touched. Awkward, inappropriate hug coming up.

:hug:

TMJordan
12-22-2008, 09:57 PM

I'd turn you both in and take the reward :wavey:

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 10:01 PM
I'm touched. Awkward, inappropriate hug coming up.

I was just being nice, James, no need to get so emotional. :o :p

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 10:03 PM
I'd turn you both in and take the reward :wavey:

:(

TMJordan
12-22-2008, 10:09 PM

Actutally, maybe I wouldn't turn you in but I would threaten you and use it against you in exchange for some "favors". :D

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 10:14 PM
Actutally, maybe I wouldn't turn you in but I would threaten you and use it against you in exchange for some "favors". :D

What kind of favors? JM-like favors? :rolleyes:

Nathaliia
12-22-2008, 10:15 PM
Jordan, we talked about stealing lipgloss. What on Earth would you need the lipgloss for?

TMJordan
12-22-2008, 10:16 PM
What kind of favors? JM-like favors? :rolleyes:

Stop being such a perv. I was thinking a Belgian(Not Belgium) Truffle or two. :D

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 10:16 PM
Jordan, we talked about stealing lipgloss. What on Earth would you need the lipgloss for?

Oh those kinds of favors?

Sure, Jordan, we'll give you a make-over.

I didn't know you were into that kind of thing but hey, whatever floats your boat. :shrug:

TMJordan
12-22-2008, 10:17 PM

No I would turn you in, not use the lipgloss. (or maybe I would turn you in and keep the lipgloss)

Nathaliia
12-22-2008, 10:19 PM
No I would turn you in, not use the lipgloss. (or maybe I would turn you in and keep the lipgloss)
That's what you'll end up with, sorry to disappoint you.

TMJordan
12-22-2008, 10:20 PM
That's what you'll end up with, sorry to disappoint you.

OK. But it must be cherry flavoured.

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 10:21 PM
Stop being such a perv.

Blame JM. I would've never thought 'gangbang' a couple of months ago when thinking of 'favor'. MTF has corrupted me. :sad:

OK. But it must be cherry flavoured.

I'll do my best. :hatoff:

TMJordan
12-22-2008, 10:25 PM
Blame JM. I would've never thought 'gangbang' a couple of months ago when thinking of 'favor'. MTF has corrupted me. :sad:
I don't do gangbangs, sorry. Did your friends end up agreeing with the JM gangbang? :D

I'll do my best. :hatoff:
:cool:

T2KN
12-22-2008, 10:25 PM
from 'lipgloss' to 'gangbang' :worship:

Clydey
12-22-2008, 10:26 PM
I was just being nice, James, no need to get so emotional. :o :p

:rolleyes:

Clydey
12-22-2008, 10:28 PM
I don't do gangbangs, sorry. Did your friends end up agreeing with the JM gangbang? :D

Nor me. The idea of myself and another man crossing "swords" makes me shudder.

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 10:28 PM

Indeed, they can barely contain their enthusiasm and have already packed their whips and chocolate fudge. He'd better not be backing out now, now that they're looking forward to it so much. :worship:

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 10:30 PM

Nor me. The idea of myself and another man crossing "swords" makes me shudder.

It was a reversed gangbang offer. :p :o You know... Multiple girls... One guy. :rolls:

T2KN
12-22-2008, 10:34 PM
Awful derailing of the thread. :o

Clydey
12-22-2008, 10:36 PM

It was a reversed gangbang offer. :p :o You know... Multiple girls... One guy. :rolls:

Surprisingly, it's still not an idea I'm particularly receptive to.

But by all means, you, Jordan, and Nathii have yourselves a good time. :D

TMJordan
12-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Indeed, they can barely contain their enthusiasm and have already packed their whips and chocolate fudge. He'd better not be backing out now, now that they're looking forward to it so much. :worship:

Perv.

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 10:42 PM
Surprisingly, it's still not an idea I'm particularly receptive to.

But by all means, you, Jordan, and Nathii have yourselves a good time. :D

Perv.

I would never. :angel: I'm pure as New York snow.

Discussion closed.

T2KN is right, awful derailing of the thread this was. Everyone can now go back to discussing who they want to meet in a peaceful environment. :worship:

l_mac
12-22-2008, 10:48 PM

:speakles: :(

He's changed it. I wasn't in the list before.

I was an afterthought.

;)

it was always gonna be a 2 parter

whitler, linkmage, dylan, bilbo, albop, cmurray, carlita, fergie, Puschkin, germanboy, Elsie, Interlaken, Manon, richie21, fedfan, CD, RFK, minn, aurora, Mrs B, gonzalo81, mrs fedex, ferrero forever, nathaliia, shotgun, bibir, jadranka, cocobear, crazy girl, voo dm and *Ljubica* as well
At least you two are after thoughts scoobs and Cheryl :tears:

Mikey this has hurt me badly. I thought things were good between us now :bigcry:

He won't even see my tears and heartbreak.
My whole signature.

My female friends here - Nathii, Claire, Jenni, Jadranka, julie_v(I've actually never talked to her but shes hot :banana:), Nina, Jess, BGT and even Linda

Plus my brus - Gu, PMK, fast_clay, Edu, Tidus, Merton, TM_Jordan, Escude (wheres my mention you ___ist?), finishingmove, Henry Chinaski, Genci.

Also, any Gooch/Oscar Hernandez enthusiasts.
Am I "even Linda?" If so that hurts too :sad: "even" - and if it is a different Linda, fair enough :D

T2KN
12-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Yes, biscuit has you on ignore. She thinks it's for her own good. :D

Nathaliia
12-22-2008, 10:55 PM
Linda and biscuit in one thread, I sense explosion.

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 10:58 PM

Hello, random person who speaks for me. Don't. :( I can't have another sinaas3. :o

And Nathii, no explosion. *Zen*, remember? :p

Nathaliia
12-22-2008, 11:00 PM
Zen. I'm proud of you, miss :hatoff:

l_mac
12-22-2008, 11:03 PM

Awesome. I will take her off ignore and mock her posts freely then :D

Are you chocolateandRafa? We thought you were Claire's double account. But she is away. So you must be someone else's double account. Maybe tennizen.

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Awesome. I will take her off ignore and mock her posts freely then :D

Clydey
I'd want to meet l_mac so we could have a drink and laugh at all the good times we've had.

"Remember that time I called you a **** for the 50th time?"

That sort of thing.

l_mac
:rolleyes::haha:

the biscuit
12-22-2008, 11:08 PM
:haha:

:ras: :ras: :ras:

l_mac
12-22-2008, 11:08 PM
I'd want to meet l_mac so we could have a drink and laugh at all the good times we've had.

"Remember that time I called you a **** for the 50th time?"

That would be you speaking, obviously.

T2KN
12-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Are you chocolateandRafa? We thought you were Claire's double account. But she is away. So you must be someone else's double account. Maybe tennizen.

Why would I be a double account? You're way too paranoid.

Nathaliia
12-22-2008, 11:13 PM
If I met JG I think I'd give him a huge slap across his face just so he knows :scratch:

Clydey
12-22-2008, 11:14 PM
That would be you speaking, obviously.

Naturally.

I don't think I've seen you call anyone a ****. You're more inclined to bludgeon someone psychologically.

l_mac
12-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Why would I be a double account? You're way too paranoid.
Mainly because ChoCoLaTeandRaFA is the sort of username a piss taker would use :lol: And because of something you said when you first came to the Rafachat.
Naturally.

I don't think I've seen you call anyone a ****. You're more inclined to bludgeon someone psychologically.

It is a word I use, but probably I haven't used it about anyone who posts here.

I called Nole a **** on GM once and it upset someone so I edited it. But it was too late. :sad:

T2KN
12-22-2008, 11:22 PM
Mainly because ChoCoLaTeandRaFA is the sort of username a piss taker would use :lol:
That, or you've got serious trusting and/or social issues. :shrug: :D

Clydey
12-22-2008, 11:25 PM
Mainly because ChoCoLaTeandRaFA is the sort of username a piss taker would use :lol: And because of something you said when you first came to the Rafachat.

It is a word I use, but probably I haven't used it about anyone who posts here.

I called Nole a **** on GM once and it upset someone so I edited it. But it was too late. :sad:

You edited a post because it upset someone? That's not something I'd expect from you. Starting your New Year's resolution early or something?

I'm not sure I'd edit a post that upset someone unless it was actually about them. I'm not crazy about censoring myself. Maybe I'm a bigger **** than you, after all. :shrug:

l_mac
12-22-2008, 11:25 PM
That, or you've got serious trusting and/or social issues. :shrug: :D

Of course.

T2KN
12-22-2008, 11:28 PM
Of course.

:yeah: Admitting it is the first step.

l_mac
12-22-2008, 11:29 PM
You edited a post because it upset someone? That's not something I'd expect from you. Starting your New Year's resolution early or something?

It's never my intention to genuinely upset anyone :shrug: Sometimes I forget (or, more accurately, ignore) the fact that not everyone is as "hard" :awww: as I am.

I'm not sure I'd edit a post that upset someone unless it was actually about them. I'm not crazy about censoring myself. Maybe I'm a bigger **** than you, after all. :shrug:

It was a pissed off reaction to Nole retiring against Fed in Monte Carlo.

I posted "****." on the match thread (probably started 2 mintes early thanks to HeretiC's satellite) and I quickly realised it was a bit harsh. It's not his fault he had a dangerously tickly throat.

l_mac
12-22-2008, 11:30 PM
:yeah: Admitting it is the first step.

:bigclap:

Will I make some RL friends soon :awww:?

alfonsojose
12-22-2008, 11:30 PM
Prima Donna :hearts:

Clydey
12-22-2008, 11:36 PM
It's never my intention to genuinely upset anyone :shrug: Sometimes I forget (or, more accurately, ignore) the fact that not everyone is as "hard" :awww: as I am.

To be fair, I did upset you once when I said in jest that I'd commit suicide if I was anything like you. You weren't a fan of that one. Bless your cotton socks.

Since it's the holiday period and I'm feeling festive (and high from painkillers), I'm going to start a polite conversation with you, Linda. Here goes.

What have you asked Santa to bring you?

T2KN
12-22-2008, 11:39 PM
:bigclap:

Will I make some RL friends soon :awww:?

No.

l_mac
12-22-2008, 11:42 PM
To be fair, I did upset you once when I said in jest that I'd commit suicide if I was anything like you. You weren't a fan of that one. Bless your cotton socks.

I don't remember that, and I wouldn't have been genuinely upset.
Since it's the holiday period and I'm feeling festive (and high from painkillers), I'm going to start a polite conversation with you, Linda. Here goes.

What have you asked Santa to bring you?

Patience.

And he delivered it early, which is why I am able to converse with you in this manner. :D

l_mac
12-22-2008, 11:42 PM
No.

Fuck.

Clydey
12-22-2008, 11:47 PM
I don't remember that, and I wouldn't have been genuinely upset.

You did seem offended. :scratch:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7858273&postcount=1836

Patience.

And he delivered it early, which is why I am able to converse with you in this manner. :D

Am I really so trying that a mere exchange of 4 messages is testing you? I underestimated my ability to annoy people. ;)

l_mac
12-22-2008, 11:53 PM
You did seem offended. :scratch:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7858273&postcount=1836

:lol: I really wasn't. To be offended I would have to think that you meant it. In fact, even if I had thought you truly meant it, I still wouldn't have been bothered.

Am I really so trying that a mere exchange of 4 messages is testing you? I underestimated my ability to annoy people. ;)

:shrug:

Jōris
03-29-2009, 02:08 PM
I want to beat up:

Yves
Clay Death
FedFan2007
TankingTheSet
Bilbo
ruanz33
Clydey

I want to be beaten up by:

wildegirl and partygirl... simultaneously

cobalt60
03-29-2009, 02:45 PM
I want to beat up:

Yves
Clay Death
FedFan2007
TankingTheSet
Bilbo
ruanz33
Clydey

I want to be beaten up by:

wildegirl and partygirl... simultaneously

you should make it a threesome with Crazygirl and video tape it :p

Jōris
03-29-2009, 02:49 PM

I like your thinking.

l_mac
03-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Still not inspired by anyone on MTF.

Were chocolateNRafa and sinaas really bisquit's double accounts? Because that would be hilarious. I forgot about them :lol:

Jōris
03-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Still not inspired by anyone on MTF.

Were chocolateNRafa and sinaas really bisquit's double accounts? Because that would be hilarious. I forgot about them :lol:

Means nothing. I've been told Yves is my double account, when in reality he's my invisible bipolar schizophrenic conversation partner.

Ivanatis
03-29-2009, 03:03 PM

:(I don't think so.

l_mac
03-29-2009, 03:12 PM
I've been told Yves is my double account

Oh dear.

Jōris
03-29-2009, 03:13 PM
:(I don't think so.

I want to beat up:

Deck

Johnny Groove
03-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Probably Tangy, Kelli, Voo, GWH, and Linda.

Jimnik
03-29-2009, 03:40 PM
I'd be happy to meet almost any MTFer. I've already had the pleasure of meeting

Adee-gee
Coocoocachoo
Troickitard
Fee
Freesbee
MountGoddess

Ivanatis
03-29-2009, 03:51 PM
I want to beat up:

Deck

:spit:

you need some anti-agression coaching mate ;)

Nathaliia
03-29-2009, 03:52 PM
Oxi Linda. The only account the bisquit has ever had on MTF is Washa Koroleva. Now when NATAS81 isn't on MTF anymore I think I can make it public.

Jōris
03-29-2009, 03:52 PM
:spit:

you need some anti-agression coaching mate ;)

What makes you think I haven't already? ;)

Ivanatis
03-29-2009, 03:54 PM
What makes you think I haven't already? ;)

that's not the point, the point is you need some, irrelevant whether you already had some or not

cobalt60
03-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Oxi Linda. The only account the bisquit has ever had on MTF is Washa Koroleva. Now when NATAS81 isn't on MTF anymore I think I can make it public.

No way. Whatever happened to Olga btw? Anyone keep in touch with her?

fast_clay
03-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Lleyton_
Fedfan
ruanz
kingfederer
Arend

in any order...

El Legenda
03-29-2009, 07:03 PM
No way. Whatever happened to Olga btw? Anyone keep in touch with her?

we didnt meet but you and i did eat at same steakhouse at the same time in Cincy in 2007 :lol: also saw Fee at cincy that year but wasnt sure if it was her :)

Jōris
03-29-2009, 07:06 PM
Lleyton_
Fedfan
ruanz
kingfederer
Arend

in any order...

Adding: fast clay

:mad:

cobalt60
03-29-2009, 07:10 PM
we didnt meet but you and i did eat at same steakhouse at the same time in Cincy in 2007 :lol: also saw Fee at cincy that year but wasnt sure if it was her :)

Ah yes but I knew what you looked like:p And you were on your way out so I did not want to make a fool of myself( god forbid) in front of everyone ( so many players)there :lol: I could have met your cousin though;)

Fee
03-29-2009, 07:32 PM

Yep, I saw both of you there too but I honestly didn't think you would want to speak to me so I never said anything. I knew it was you as soon as I saw you during Ivan's match against Amer. Which one of you figured out who I was when I was talking to Paul Pisani at the practice court? That was you right?

El Legenda
03-29-2009, 09:03 PM
Ah yes but I knew what you looked like:p And you were on your way out so I did not want to make a fool of myself( god forbid) in front of everyone ( so many players)there :lol: I could have met your cousin though;)

:lol: that place was great but i think it closed..it wasnt open during last years tourney..best thing i saw there, apart from the food...was Clement and PHM sharing a bottle wine after they played each other 4hours earlier :haha:

Yep, I saw both of you there too but I honestly didn't think you would want to speak to me so I never said anything. I knew it was you as soon as I saw you during Ivan's match against Amer. Which one of you figured out who I was when I was talking to Paul Pisani at the practice court? That was you right?

:p i talk to strangers every day :lol: i would have talked to you...but i wasnt 100% sure if it was you.

cobalt60
03-30-2009, 12:10 AM
:lol: that place was great but i think it closed..it wasnt open during last years tourney..best thing i saw there, apart from the food...was Clement and PHM sharing a bottle wine after they played each other 4hours earlier :haha:

:p i talk to strangers every day :lol: i would have talked to you...but i wasnt 100% sure if it was you.

Well then you saw me. From where you were, we were sitting at a table just to the left of the Frenchmen;) In front a group of Italians and tons of Spaniards. We came first though :p I was the dark haired older lady with 2 young blonde twins;). However it is doubtful I will be going to another tournie anytime soon.
And if I had yelled out, I would have called you Jerry :haha:

fast_clay
03-30-2009, 12:24 AM
Adding: fast clay

:mad:

f***... sorry bro, it wasnt meant to look like that... i thought i was posting in the 'Pick The Odd One Out' thread in Chat...

answer: kingfederer

El Legenda
03-30-2009, 01:19 AM
And if I had yelled out, I would have called you Jerry :haha:

:lol: I would have looked around to see if anyone else answered, if not i would have connected the dots :p

we were right by the kitchen door so we had the meat first :lol: my coaster was always green :lick: went 3 times that week

jonathancrane
04-30-2009, 11:01 AM
Betty and Nikki (at the same time)

Betty
04-30-2009, 11:43 AM
:haha:at the same time:eek:
:awww:;)

tennizen
04-30-2009, 02:32 PM
No one other than Mikey ( who has a host of people he wants to meet) wants to meet me. What a pathetic internet existence.

dots
04-30-2009, 03:13 PM
My turn! :D :D

Julie

TennisChick

Danny :cool:

Daniel :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

George

This thread it's from 7 years ago !!!:eek::eek:

I guess I'll still want to meet Julie plus I'll add MIMI;)

Stensland
04-30-2009, 05:31 PM
i want to meet jimnik and scoobs in wimbledon this year. i've already met 3 mtf'ers but that's a different story. :D

Betty
04-30-2009, 05:40 PM
No one other than Mikey ( who has a host of people he wants to meet) wants to meet me. What a pathetic internet existence.

i must update my list
and of course u are in:hug: u must teach me india's cook:D

prima donna
04-30-2009, 06:04 PM
MusicMyst, Getta, Jimnik

martine2
04-30-2009, 07:27 PM
I probably will meet Peta later this year! :banana:

Ivanatis
04-30-2009, 08:38 PM

stop complaining mate
the only one who wants to meet me is Arend. to beat me up :lol:

l_mac
04-30-2009, 09:00 PM

You're top of the list of people I don't want to meet :hug:

TMJordan
04-30-2009, 09:10 PM

:eek:

tennizen
04-30-2009, 09:17 PM
i must update my list
and of course u are in:hug: u must teach me india's cook:D

Thanks Betty:sobbing: Even if its a pity update

stop complaining mate
the only one who wants to meet me is Arend. to beat me up :lol:

I got three replies to my complaining post. If it were a normal one, no one would have bothered:p

I made the top spot in one of your lists:eek::woohoo: Are there any other lists which I rank # 1 or # 2.

betowiec
05-01-2009, 03:27 AM
BostonBrian
Jigjag
ILT

Thanos
05-01-2009, 05:25 AM
MusicMyst, Getta, Jimnik

the getta share market has risen dramatically.

fast_clay
05-01-2009, 06:07 AM
yeah... getta has something, though further enquiry could prove clouded...

Action Jackson
05-01-2009, 06:13 AM
Just more cryptic.

ryan23
05-01-2009, 10:28 AM
BostonBrian
Jigjag
ILT

That would turn out to be a punchup :eek:

Stensland
05-01-2009, 10:32 AM
adding: arend. if his humour is as hilarious and dry in real life as it is here i better bring some diapers. :D

Jōris
05-01-2009, 01:48 PM
adding: arend. if his humour is as hilarious and dry in real life as it is here i better bring some diapers. :D

:lol: :o

Well, my posts have been described as confrontational and not funny by others, dry is a new one. I enjoy reading your posts too, you're one of the more analytical and informed posters on here. Cheers.

Lee
05-01-2009, 03:52 PM
In alphabetical order:

Becca
Dissident
Emma
Layla
Leo
Mrs. B
RogiFan
TennisHack
Vera

My list more than 6 years ago when this forum was still called atpworld.com Unfortunately, never met any of them and most are not posting here anymore :awww:

savesthedizzle
05-01-2009, 03:53 PM
My list more than 6 years ago when this forum was still called atpworld.com Unfortunately, never met any of them and most are not posting here anymore :awww:

I met two people off of your list Lee :lol: Becca and Leo :awww:

Pfloyd
05-01-2009, 04:02 PM
I'd smoke a J with Voo and Denaon

:smoke: