Tickets for Roland Garros qualies are now on sale at Ticketnet.fr i think [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tickets for Roland Garros qualies are now on sale at Ticketnet.fr i think

FrogBurger
03-10-2005, 10:41 AM
I have to check the paper but i read to day that you can buy tickets for RG qualifiers over the internet at ticketnet.fr and another website. Only for Qualies but not the tournament days. qualies are awesome for seeing players practice and for photos and autographs, i certainly recommend them. these are not numbered seats, you sit where you want to. :)

safinaferrero
03-10-2005, 12:03 PM
thanx paul for the tips ;)

Kristen
03-10-2005, 01:44 PM
wow... you have to buy tickets for qualifying rounds?
Is this the norm, or are we just really lucky in Australia? (Where you don't have to pay for quallies, and they even give you a cool, fluoro sticker as a souvenir!)

FrogBurger
03-10-2005, 02:32 PM
well usually they give you a green perrier hat when you enter. You get to pay for the tickets yeah, 13 euros each but 7,50 for kids though. while other places are free, france is not, but you still get a lot for you money, cheap beer, plenty of cute women and French Couteous peolpe.

joeb_uk
03-10-2005, 06:31 PM
well usually they give you a green perrier hat when you enter. You get to pay for the tickets yeah, 13 euros each but 7,50 for kids though. while other places are free, france is not, but you still get a lot for you money, cheap beer, plenty of cute women and French Couteous peolpe.
hehe i bet many just go for the cute french girlies?

ae wowww
03-10-2005, 06:36 PM

You didn't think I was going to watch Jim, did you??

*Ljubica*
03-10-2005, 06:38 PM

Strangely enough - I don't :angel:

joeb_uk
03-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Strangely enough - I don't :angel:
I didnt think you were a dyke rosie :P So its good news! :yeah:

*Ljubica*
03-10-2005, 06:41 PM
I didnt think you were a dyke rosie :P So its good news! :yeah:

I'm glad I've made you happy :)

YoursTruly
03-11-2005, 12:12 AM
Talk about ahead of time! It's a good thing. It makes me feel the sun and warmth while the French Open is on TV.