Overseas reservations French Open [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Overseas reservations French Open

Deivid23
03-08-2005, 11:20 AM
Id appreciate some help cause Im a bit lost concerning the procedure for booking tickets for French Open. In a previous call to fft last month, I was told to wait till 7th March in order to fill in a form which could be sent via e-mail or via postal letter. Id like to send it via e-mail but I dont see any clear indication on official site of the e-mail adress I should write to (maybe fft e-mail adress, but considering that they have not answered my questions since some days ago I dont have too much hope..).

Thanks in advance

*Ljubica*
03-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Id appreciate some help cause Im a bit lost concerning the procedure for booking tickets for French Open. In a previous call to fft last month, I was told to wait till 7th March in order to fill in a form which could be sent via e-mail or via postal letter. Id like to send it via e-mail but I dont see any clear indication on official site of the e-mail adress I should write to (maybe fft e-mail adress, but considering that they have not answered my questions since some days ago I dont have too much hope..).

Thanks in advance

As far as I know you can't order by email. You have to download the reservation form on their site, print it out and then send it to them in the normal mail. I think they have done this to make it fair for people who do not have access to computers or email facilities, otherwise they would have no chance because they would be so far behind in the queue. To download the form you have to install Adobe 7.0 on your computer first. Hope that helps.

FrogBurger
03-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Rosie is right. You can donwload the reservation form form thier site and print it out by normal mail. if you like you can fill it out and email to me and ill mail it for you. the sooner you get it in, the better. i would have happily got the tickets for you but you didnt contact me. I can download and fax the form to you if you want. feel free to pm me or call me or leave your number and ill try to help. You should be able to buy growndspasses for every day cept the first Wednesday which is kids day. i called the FFT and i got awarded all of the tickets I ordered.

joeb_uk
03-08-2005, 12:05 PM
When i ordered, i left it a week or so i think (because i was planning to get tier 1 tickets and didnt realise you werent able to). But after a week or so i decided to get tier 2, and i managed to get mens semis and womens final tickets. Imagine the chance of getting them at wimbledon :D about one in 10 million

Chloe le Bopper
03-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Ooooh. this is what you pmed me about! Sorry I'm not help :(

roisin
03-08-2005, 09:14 PM
(because i was planning to get tier 1 tickets and didnt realise you werent able to).
why cant u get tier 1 tickets??

*Ljubica*
03-08-2005, 09:19 PM
why cant u get tier 1 tickets??

Because they go on sale to the FFT (French Tennis Federation) and local tennis clubs for a month or two before they're on sale to the general public,so they obvously take all the good tickets first!!! People like the LTA in England and other International Tennis Associations also get an allocation before general sale too.

roisin
03-08-2005, 09:30 PM
oooh well thats not good for when i want to be visiting RG!

Deivid23
03-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Thanks for help, Ill have to send it via postal letter... :rolleyes:

roisin
03-08-2005, 09:58 PM
get it in really quick though cos i missed out on tickets last year :sad:

maratski
03-08-2005, 10:11 PM
I missed out two years ago :sad:

I'm missing out this year cause of my new job :sad:

RogiFan88
03-09-2005, 01:06 AM
that's too bad, ilhame!

hmmm... I might think about this for next year then!