OKAY [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

OKAY

El Legenda
03-07-2005, 08:02 PM
well still no Ivan subforum....if they dont put it up in a week..I will start thread in GM about it...hoepfully ill get your support

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 09:04 PM
Hi :wavey: - I am not a regular poster here but I hope you don't mind me stopping by just to say how pleased I was at Ivan's great win over Roddick yesterday - you must all be really proud of him. I am very fortunate to go to many tournaments (moslty in Europe) - I've met Ivan (and his lovely wife) many times and they are both great people. I truly wish all the best for him this year - I hope he can win a major title soon -and good luck to Croatia in the rest of the Davis Cup :)

El Legenda
03-07-2005, 11:47 PM
Hi :wavey: - I am not a regular poster here but I hope you don't mind me stopping by just to say how pleased I was at Ivan's great win over Roddick yesterday - you must all be really proud of him. I am very fortunate to go to many tournaments (moslty in Europe) - I've met Ivan (and his lovely wife) many times and they are both great people. I truly wish all the best for him this year - I hope he can win a major title soon -and good luck to Croatia in the rest of the Davis Cup :)

Hi..you should stop by more...i met ivan and aida to..well the stay at my parents house for few days every year when they visit us in St.Louis(USA) around TMS Cincy. Ivan's grandma lives in STL..and she just happens to be my grandma to lol...my dad and Ivans mom are brother and sister.

*Ljubica*
03-08-2005, 05:26 AM
Hi..you should stop by more...i met ivan and aida to..well the stay at my parents house for few days every year when they visit us in St.Louis(USA) around TMS Cincy. Ivan's grandma lives in STL..and she just happens to be my grandma to lol...my dad and Ivans mom are brother and sister.

I will do my best to come by more in the future :) And it was nice to see you over in David's Forum last night - well I guess it was last night for you - sorry -this time difference thing confuses me sometimes - I'm in London btw!!! Think it's really nice that Ivan and Aida come and stay with your parents and keep up the family ties. One of my best friends from school is married to a Croatian guy and they live in Zagreb - I go to stay with them often and I know how important family is to them :) OK - well I have to go to work now :sad: See you later.