Call Pete Sampras 'daddy' [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Call Pete Sampras 'daddy'

tennis_lover
11-23-2002, 05:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete Sampras added an important new fact to his impressive resume this week when he became a father for the first time. A valued tennisreporters.net source confirmed that Sampras and his wife, actress Bridgette Wilson, welcomed a son to their family. Mom and baby are reported to be doing fine and there is no word yet on what the couple have named their new arrival.

Sampras, who holds a record 14 Grand Slam titles, won his last major at the US Open in September. Since that time, he's been contemplating whether to retire or return to the tour for the 2003 season. Sampras has admitted he is torn between seeking an eighth career Wimbledon title and ending his career with his recent success at Flushing Meadows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS pEtE & bRiDgEtTe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi
11-24-2002, 01:30 AM
thanks for the news, at first i guess pete will have a daugther :)

congradulations Pete and please play again :D

Mrs. B
11-26-2002, 11:43 AM
The baby's name is Christian Charles.

Congrats to Pete & wife. :)

angiel
07-20-2004, 04:48 PM
Do you guys think Christian will play tennis like his dad or become an actor like his mom? they ask Pete that question in the interview, I will post his answer in my next post.

Marine
07-20-2004, 04:55 PM
I just hope he won't be an actor like his mum..I saw her in 2/3 movies and she was pathetic! The movies weres pathetic, her role (superficial blonde) and his game. It's not jealousy which makes me saying that, I'd prefer having to say Pete's wife is a good actress. But it's not possible. Sorry.

If Christian becomes a honest, serious, good man, like his father, it will be much enough for me. Talent or not for tennis is not important. :D

Mimi
07-21-2004, 03:13 AM
i think may be pete will not allow his son to play tennis? just my thought coz he will be under extreme pressure if he has to play under the name "the great Pete's son" :wavey:

angiel
07-21-2004, 04:49 AM
Pete response about Christian playing tennis - would it make you proud if Christian took to tennis? If he's into it, I'm all for it, but if he's not, I am all for that too. It would be difficult for him to play tennis, not be as good, have the comparisons. People always reminding him who I was. But if he's into it, I'm more than willing to help him. He does walk around a lot with a golf club in his hand. Maybe that will be his sport. But it'll be up to him. What I would like is for him to have focus. He goes on to say sports was a main way for him (Pete) when he was growing up to stay out of trouble, drugs, parties and the wrong crowd. So if it's sports or acting or whatever it is he wants to do, he dont want him to lose track and be in the wrong crowd. They lives in Beverly Hills you know and that can be a big distraction.

Mimi
07-21-2004, 06:09 AM
thanks Angiel for the response from Pete :wavey:

i think its better for him not to play tennis due to the pressure but actually i would very much like to watch Pete the second, it will bring back all my good memories on Pete :D

Pete response about Christian playing tennis - would it make you proud if Christian took to tennis? If he's into it, I'm all for it, but if he's not, I am all for that too. It would be difficult for him to play tennis, not be as good, have the comparisons. People always reminding him who I was. But if he's into it, I'm more than willing to help him. He does walk around a lot with a golf club in his hand. Maybe that will be his sport. But it'll be up to him. What I would like is for him to have focus. He goes on to say sports was a main way for him (Pete) when he was growing up to stay out of trouble, drugs, parties and the wrong crowd. So if it's sports or acting or whatever it is he wants to do, he dont want him to lose track and be in the wrong crowd. They lives in Beverly Hills you know and that can be a big distraction.

MaitaBaby
07-23-2004, 12:54 AM
Congratz Pete!

angiel
07-23-2004, 03:36 AM
Marine I think Christian will be an actor, and why do you seems to dislike Bridgette so much, in fact i like her a lot and so i think a lot of people, she is a good actress just need to get better roles and i think she will in the future,anyway she has a new film coming out in the fall (Nov 2204), it is call shopgirl and she might just win an oscar to spite you, Christian is the spitting image of her Beautiful, Gorgeous and Adorable, give her a break will you.

angiel
07-23-2004, 04:55 AM
Marine, Bridgette is more than just an actor, she is also an accomplished songwriter and singer, she has two CD's star in several TV roles, was Miss teen USA 1990 and she taught herself to play the piano when she was a child.

angiel
07-23-2004, 04:59 AM
Her new film comes out this fall (nov 2004) correction from my previous post above.

Mimi
07-23-2004, 07:44 AM
wow, angiel, Bridgette knows to sing and piano as well, then she has lots of talent, i don't know that she still acts, i thought that she gave it up after marrying Sampras :confused:

i have only watched her once, thats is in Screams 2? she died very soon ;)

angiel
07-23-2004, 06:19 PM
That movie was'nt Screams 2 the name was I Know What You Did Last Summer and yes she is still acting, she just put her career on hold while pete was still playing, that is why I like her even more, how many people would do that for somebody else. She has been in 26 films so she must have done something right to get those parts, she is a talented young woman.

blueriver
07-24-2004, 01:50 PM
What you did last summer is a scary movie..I dare not watch it..:(

angiel
07-24-2004, 05:30 PM
She has been into another scary movie call House On Haunted Hill. try see if you can get that one blueriver, she also died early in that one too, did you see her in the Wedding Planner? check out some of her movies and tell me what you think.

blueriver
07-26-2004, 03:33 PM
Thanks a lot, Angiel! I havent watched any of her movie yet :( I know Wedding planner, i will post when i watch it ! :)

angiel
07-27-2004, 02:11 AM
Hi you guys I watch the documentary of Pete last night and it was wonderful you guys should have seen it, I am sorry you guys could'nt have seen it for yourselves, my one problem was that it was too short just a hour long I get goose bumps watching it. Let me tell you some of what I saw, it open by showing him winning the 2002 US open and the difficulties leading up to it, his loss of motivations and drives, the press and his marriage as a distraction. Then it was him winning the US open that start him off to stardom and how they put American tennis into his hands from then on, (which he carry beautifully I might add) they show him winning the 1993 wimbledon and Princess Di rooting for him to win and the British press getting on him about him being boring (that where all this boring talk started, the British dont have anything better to talk about because they themselves cannot win at anything, if you see what I mean) the most touching part of the whole film was about his coach Tom Gullickson ( he died of cancer in 1996) and the relationship they had together, hear how he took this super talented shy boy and turn him into the one of the biggest name in sports history, his sister say when Tom died Pete almost quit tennis because he was so devastated.

angiel
07-27-2004, 03:15 AM
I get to see his two sisters (Stella and Marion) his brother (gus) Michael chang and Jim Courier talk about him, there was also his former coaches and how well he was taught the fundamentals of the game by his first coach Dr. Pete Fischer (did you know he play with a wooden racket up to age 14, it is the best to teach young players with they say). The loss of the 1992 US open turn his whole career around and make him into a winner and if he did'nt hurt his back at the 1999 US open he would never have met his wife and have his beautiful baby boy,(he met Bridgette during his time away from the sport recuperating from his back pains, he put his racket down for the first time since he start playing tennis. I love it dont you guys?) His brother said that also help him to start living his life away from the sport and get back into society. I could feel his pain when he talks about how the media treated him during his career,but he would never change because they wanted him to just to make their lives easier (which I am glad he did'nt do, how much of today's athletes can say that?) but he got over it and prove them wrong , he say he felt vindicated winning the 2002 US open. They show him and Christian on the tennis court at home in Beverly Hills, he is such a beautiful boy, you should see him kicking a football and hitting tennis balls with a racket to his dad (and he is just 20-month-old) Bridgette also spoke about when they first met and the first date how they just sit and talk for hours, she was so nervous she could'nt remember half of what was said when she reach home and her sister ask how did it go (it did'nt matter because five years later they are still in love and happily married. I"m loving it). They ended by showing him retiring at the 2003 US open and last but not least he say all the sacrifices makes and the things he gave up ( like parties, dating and high school ball) to be the best was well worth it. HE WOULD QUITELY GO ON TO BECOME THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT - end of quote.

angiel
07-27-2004, 03:22 AM
In Australia 1995 when his coach took ill and played one of the best matches in tennis, he was down two love to Jim Courier, start crying during the match and would still go on to win and all those Greeks cheering him on was awesome. I will definitely try to get to match on tape.Let me know what you guys think okay.

Lalitha
07-27-2004, 06:08 AM
HE WOULD QUITELY GO ON TO BECOME THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT - end of quote.

Yes, he is the greatest. :worship:

angiel
07-27-2004, 06:54 AM
One correction from my post his coach name was Tim Gullickson, not his brother Tom (who is still alive I might add).

Mimi
07-30-2004, 04:27 AM
oh i finally am here :wavey: , sorry Angiel i was too busy these few days and have not noticed it too much :o

i don't know that pete has 2 sisters, i only know Stella :confused: , I wish so much i could see this documentary, have you recorded it :wavey:

Pete is a good person, I think the people treats him badly, he may be boring but his loyalty showed to his death coach clearly indicates that he is a kind person :worship:

i hope the people and media will give him more respect :mad: :mad: , may be he does not treat his fans as warmly as agassi, blowing kisses and signing autographs but that does not mean he is a cold person :mad: :mad:

angiel
07-30-2004, 05:30 AM
Mimi what is boring? please tell me because now a days what people are call excitement and all the other stuff is news to me,if somebody dont blow kisses snd sign autographs, dont tell us how many wives or girlfriends they have, not jumping into your faces every chance they got,not running off their mouths about how rich,cute and self-center they are and I could go on and on, does that make then boring,there are more important things happening in the world that we need to concern ourselves with, than reading about and seeing people behaving like pre-madonnas,sometimes we need to start acting like real human beings.

Mimi
07-30-2004, 06:49 AM
for me, pete is never boring, i think the people is jealous to see him always winning :mad: , they love to see those players who love to blow kisses and have a lousy high profile life like beckam (sorry i don't like him and his wife ;)) so that they can gossip more :p

i was so angry to see people even clipped their hands while seeing him slipped on the grass while serving at 5:4 in the final set in the final of 99 wimby, those people are so bad :mad: :mad:

but pete surpassed them all with his magical power, skill and determination and at the end, he rules above them all :worship: :worship:

Mimi what is boring? please tell me because now a days what people are call excitement and all the other stuff is news to me,if somebody dont blow kisses snd sign autographs, dont tell us how many wives or girlfriends they have, not jumping into your faces every chance they got,not running off their mouths about how rich,cute and self-center they are and I could go on and on, does that make then boring,there are more important things happening in the world that we need to concern ourselves with, than reading about and seeing people behaving like pre-madonnas,sometimes we need to start acting like real human beings.

angiel
07-30-2004, 04:50 PM
What we need in sports today is character (the particular qualities that make a person or thing different from others or the strength and originality in a person's nature) not characters (not somebody who has to tell you how good and famous they are every minute of the day) we have enough of it from other part of societies.

Mimi
07-31-2004, 02:33 AM
excellent wise words from angiel :worship:
, thats why i love pete :worship: , he is a person of elegance :worship:

What we need in sports today is character (the particular qualities that make a person or thing different from others or the strength and originality in a person's nature) not characters (not somebody who has to tell you how good and famous they are every minute of the day) we have enough of it from other part of societies.

Lalitha
07-31-2004, 06:11 AM

Well said Angiel. Unfortunately in today's sport character means 'show-off'. :o

Mimi
08-06-2004, 03:57 AM
yes I agree totally with Lalitha :) :worship:

they media just love showinig off person like Beckham and his fierce wife :p

but pete is a class act :worship: :worship:
Well said Angiel. Unfortunately in today's sport character means 'show-off'. :o

Mimi
08-06-2004, 04:09 AM
hahaha, then we are different, i am very chicken heart in reality, even scare a cockroach or lizard :o but i love watching scary movies, my favourite is the "Elm Street" :devil: :devil: :p :eek:

What you did last summer is a scary movie..I dare not watch it..:(

angiel
11-02-2004, 01:19 AM
This is Christian birthday month - he will be 2 years old on the 21st - he must be really big now - I think Christian is getting lonely for a brother or sister - what do you say daddy Pete and mommy bridgette! ;) :)

I think he should get one for his birthday next year - dont you guys? :D

angiel
11-02-2004, 01:21 AM
:wavey: Mimi - I got an idea - we could send birthday cards for Christian - we will send it to Pete management group IMG - I think they will give it to him for us - i am going to try that - do you want to try. :cool:

Mimi
11-02-2004, 01:46 AM
yes i would like to send, what is the address of IMG :confused:

angiel
11-02-2004, 02:29 AM
The address is in another tread - but here I post it again for you. :D

Pete Sampras mailing address: :)

Pete sampras
c/o IMG Tennis
1360 E. 9th Street
Suite 100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
U.S.A.

Mimi
11-02-2004, 02:30 AM
thanks angiel, i will send Christien a birthday card :D

angiel
11-02-2004, 03:01 AM
me too mimi. ;) :D

See you later. :wavey:

angiel
11-02-2004, 03:03 AM
http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/partypictures/2003/9.8.03/Pete-Sampras-IMG_2349.jpg

angiel
11-02-2004, 03:22 AM
http://sports.fr/fr/images/200337/sampras_adieu_reu.jpg

angiel
11-02-2004, 04:15 AM
http://www.tssonnet.com/tss2652/images/20031227002300601.jpg

angiel
11-02-2004, 04:18 AM
http://66.51.113.130/gallery/2003usopen/05.jpg

Mimi
11-03-2004, 01:40 AM
cannot believe that Christian is already 2, how time passes :confused: :confused:

angiel
11-03-2004, 04:03 AM
yep - times does fly my dear - you soon see him playing tennis soon - are acting in some great movie. ;) :p

November 21st he will be 2 Mimi. :rolleyes:

Mimi
11-03-2004, 05:57 AM
its time that Pete gives him a little sister ;) :p

angiel
11-03-2004, 08:03 PM
I am sure they are working on doing that soon - or maybe they want only one child - but i hope he does have even one more. :worship: :)

he did say he wanted 3 children. ;)

Mimi
11-04-2004, 02:16 AM
may be Bridgette fears that she gonna becomes a fat woman after giving too many births ;) :p

angiel
11-04-2004, 03:42 AM
Oh Mimi I dont think so - i think she loves children too - Bridgette is so slim I dont see her getting fat at all. ;) :p

I think they are just waiting for Christian to get a bit older - so that they dont have two babies on their hands. :rolleyes: ;)

Both pete and Bridgette are from small families - Pete has only 3 siblings and Bridgette has only 1 a sister - so maybe they dont want a large family for themselves. :D :)

angiel
11-04-2004, 04:29 AM
http://66.51.113.130/gallery/2003others/nbc07christian1.jpg http://66.51.113.130/gallery/2003others/nbc08christian2.jpg

ataptc
11-04-2004, 02:39 PM
awwwww....

angiel
11-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Gorgeous isn't he .......awwww..... tooo...... :worship: :angel:

Mimi
11-05-2004, 02:15 AM
hey, sometimes you still will get fat after giving birth even if you are slim, my friend only weighted 120 pounds befoer she gave birth, after giving birth, she weighted 180 pounds :eek: , no matter how hard she tried to slim down, she still weights 160 pounds now :eek:

goregous Christian, but pete should remember to rub him some sunbath oil to protect his skin :angel:

angiel
11-05-2004, 02:33 AM
Mimi - your friend is either doing the wrong exercise to loss weight or something - but do you see how slim Bridgette was at Pete retirement - and that was like 9 months after giving birth to her son - she was slim as a stick. :p

Christian has beautiful skin - you see from his pictures. :D

angiel
11-05-2004, 02:38 AM
Here are a photo of how slim Bridgette is 9 months after giving birth to her son.http://66.51.113.130/gallery/2003usopen/family04.jpg

And one with her recently - still very slim.http://66.51.113.130/gallery/2004others/christian01.jpg

angiel
11-05-2004, 06:31 AM
Hey Mimi - check out these photos will you. :wavey: :wavey:

Mimi
11-06-2004, 01:56 AM
my friend tried to eat less but still she is very fat :confused: :confused:

hehe, all babies have beautiful skin, angiel, you are too biased towards Christian :p :p

thanks angiel, i have looked at the photos, but may be you posted too much photos, you forgot that i have indeed watched the photos a few times before :o :p

Mimi - your friend is either doing the wrong exercise to loss weight or something - but do you see how slim Bridgette was at Pete retirement - and that was like 9 months after giving birth to her son - she was slim as a stick. :p

Christian has beautiful skin - you see from his pictures. :D

angiel
11-06-2004, 03:55 AM
No Mimi - not all baby have beautiful skin at all - and of course I am baised towards Christian - why not he is Pete son okay. :D :worship:

Maybe your friend is trying too hard to lose the weight - and who say eating less makes you loss weight - it doesn't work like that sometimes. :eek:

hehe.... Mimi I am just showing you how slim Bridgette is - alright. :p :rolleyes:

angiel
11-07-2004, 02:29 AM
http://www.vg.no/bilder/bildarkiv/1061888184.jpg http://www.photographers.com/rothstein/galleries/icons/icons14.jpg

Mimi
11-08-2004, 03:12 AM
hey of course all babies have soft skins, angiel :p :p

for me eating less can make me lose weight instead of doing exercises, no matter how many hours i do for exercises (tried all types: swimming, jogging, gym..... ), i did not lose weight but eating less works, but sadly i love eating too much :devil: :devil:

angiel
11-09-2004, 02:52 AM
Okay mimi :D - you win but I dont think so my dear :rolleyes: - I love eating too so you are not alone. :)

Mimi
11-09-2004, 03:44 AM
but i love eating icecreams and chocolate which make me very fat :o

angiel
11-09-2004, 04:29 AM
Eat away my dear - you only live once - I eat what I likt too.

Mimi
11-09-2004, 05:49 AM
you are right, but we still need to take care of our health, no overdose of food ogtehrwise mimi will die like Marlon Brandon - too fat :sad: :sad:

angiel
11-09-2004, 08:29 PM
Yes we should - it is very important to do so - if you want to live a long and happy life. :) :D

I dont think you will be fat as him at all................hahaha......... :rolleyes: :p

Mimi
11-10-2004, 01:44 AM
i only want to live a happy life, long or short is not too important, but you are right, need to be healthy, its the most important thing in life, even if you have lots of love/monies, no health, still useless :(

i don't want to sit in a wheelchair and got parkison illness :(

marlon, he was so mysterious, so famous and rich but still not happy :sad:
Yes we should - it is very important to do so - if you want to live a long and happy life. :) :D

I dont think you will be fat as him at all................hahaha......... :rolleyes: :p

angiel
11-10-2004, 03:11 AM
I want to live for a very long time mimi - I want to see and know all that is taking place around me - dont you?

These people make their own lives miserable - they dont know how to be happy.

Life - love - and happiness.

angiel
11-10-2004, 09:08 PM
http://66.51.113.130/gallery/2003usopen/33.jpg

Mimi
11-12-2004, 02:00 AM
its ok that i live long, provided that i have good health, othewise sit in a wheelchair, how to look at the beautiful world :confused: :wavey:

ataptc
11-12-2004, 02:51 AM
i want to live a long life too..whenever i see old people jogging in the park or in the gym, i always say i want to be like them :)

Mimi
11-12-2004, 03:12 AM
evelyn, you are right, the old people you see are in good health so if i were them, i will feel happy but if i cannot walk any more or even worst, need to sit on the bed, then i prefer to live shorter, i guess may be we can live for eternity in heaven :confused: :angel:

ataptc
11-12-2004, 03:19 AM
aren't they good motivators just by being there? :)

angiel
11-12-2004, 03:28 AM
They are evelyn and I want to live as long as I can - why are we alway supposing this and supposing that - none of us know what will happen to us tomorrow - a lot of us are afraid to get old - why? :( :confused:

angiel
11-12-2004, 04:41 AM
It soon Christian birthday - maybe we can open a tread for him here - what do you say guys? :wavey: :wavey:

ataptc
11-12-2004, 04:58 AM
hmmm i think there are already many threads? i dont know.. maybe we can have it under 'Bridgette and Christian' thread?

angiel
11-12-2004, 05:26 AM
Why not a tread for him alone......... :(

ataptc
11-12-2004, 05:33 AM
haha anything you wish angiel :)

angiel
11-12-2004, 05:43 AM
Okay evelyn - see you in the morning and have a great day - stay out of the sun, you and Mimi.

ataptc
11-12-2004, 06:26 AM
see you! I like the sun :)

Mimi
11-12-2004, 07:08 AM
i love the moon more coz you know i hate my job, i always feel the most happy at night, when i can put my legs onto the sofa, eating snacks and watch tv :p :p

ataptc
11-12-2004, 07:42 AM
:lol:

Mimi
11-12-2004, 07:56 AM
the sun will also gives you more wrinkles and freckles :devil: :devil:

ataptc
11-12-2004, 07:58 AM
:lol: i'm still young, i can take it ;)

angiel
11-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Not too much sun now evelyn - although I dont mind the sun sometimes - it feels good on your skin.

ataptc
11-12-2004, 12:53 PM
yup i love the feel of the sun on your skin :)

Mimi
11-13-2004, 01:14 AM
i got many dots dots after exposing to the sun too much :mad: :mad:

angiel
11-13-2004, 02:05 AM
You get freckles Mimi - from the sun.

Mimi
11-15-2004, 01:51 AM
yes, thats why i need to apply anti-sun cream during summar :wavey:

ataptc
11-15-2004, 04:14 AM
i don't get freckles :)

Mimi
11-15-2004, 06:05 AM
i envy of you so much, i got them since i was a kid :mad:

angiel
11-15-2004, 08:53 PM
Freckles are kinda cute Mimi .................. hahahah.

ataptc
11-16-2004, 12:51 AM
:lol: a few freckles here and there are cute, but too much is :mad:

angiel
11-16-2004, 01:29 AM
You have lost your mascot evelyn - freckle face gone with it. :devil: :p

Mimi
11-16-2004, 02:42 AM
cuter, angiel, have you ever seen my frekcles closely, they are terrible :mad:

angiel
11-16-2004, 02:49 AM
No Mimi - but what makes them so terrible? :rolleyes: :(

angiel
03-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Tales from the Tour: Sampras' expecting

Pete Sampras, the winner of a record 14 major singles championships, is expecting a second child with his actor wife, Bridgette Wilson it was announced by the American's publicist on Sunday. Sampras' first child, Christian Charles, celebrates his third birthday in November.

http://www.rediff.com/sports/2002/nov/26samp.jpg

The 34-year-old finished his career with victory over Andre Agassi in the 2002 U.S. Open final for a fifth New York crown.

Sampras also won seven Wimbledon and two Australian Open titles in a 15-year professional career that reaped his $43.2 million in prize money.

Eurosport - J - 14/03/2005

angiel
09-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Sampras and wife have another son
8/2/2005, 6:59 p.m. CT
The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Pete Sampras and his wife, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras, have another son. Ryan Nikolaos Sampras was born Friday in Los Angeles, People magazine said Tuesday. The baby weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces.

The couple married in 2000 and have another son, Christian, 2.

Sampras, 33, won 14 Grand Slam titles during his tennis career. He retired from the tournament circuit in 2003.

Wilson-Sampras, 31, has appeared in movies such as "The Wedding Planner" and "Billy Madison."

___
I am late I know

angiel
09-03-2005, 07:35 PM
Pete Sampras Celebrates His Second Son’s Birth
SOFTPEDIA NEWS :: Entertainment

Bridgette Wilson-Sampras, the wife of American tennis star Pete Sampras, has given birth to their second child.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1495000/images/_1497929_sampo_wife150.jpg

Famous tennis player Pete Sampras, 33, has announced that his wife, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras, 31, has given birth to their second child on Friday.

Ryan Nikolaos Sampras weighed 2.8 kilos, according to People magazine.

Accoriding to a statement released by the couple's representative, "Mother and son are doing great."

Pete and married “The Wedding Planners” star Bridget in 2000; the couple has a two-year-old son, Christian.

Pete Sampras, who has won 14 Grand Slam titles during his tennis career, retired from the tournament circuit two years ago.

gissgrim
07-15-2006, 09:41 PM
hi i´m new member and i want know if somebody can send me the picture of pete and baby christian when they are in the grass and christian is dress up of white sorry by my english thanks

angiel
07-16-2006, 12:26 AM
:worship: hi i´m new member and i want know if somebody can send me the picture of pete and baby christian when they are in the grass and christian is dress up of white sorry by my english thanks

Hello there gissgrim, welcome and nice having you here with us :wavey: :worship: If you look at my avator you will see that photo you want, will that help. :angel: :D