Someone help answer my question please [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Someone help answer my question please

J. Corwin
11-17-2002, 01:44 AM
Ok, I posted this in the general messages thread but nobody even bothered to reply. So I hope someone can help me over here. Thanks.

The question is regarding the U.S. television coverage. I know that espn, espn2, fox sports, usa, etc. covers all of the U.S. Open. and I'd imagine all of Wimbledon (I was out of country during the time).

So how much coverage does the U.S. give for the Aussie Open? And for that matter, the French Open and Wimbledon? Do they cover only semi-f and final or latter rounds, or the whole thing??

Pea
11-17-2002, 03:28 AM
They pretty much cover every round even the early rounds, but they mostly show Americans.:p

J. Corwin
11-17-2002, 08:00 AM
Thank you so much answering. I'll be looking forward to all of the Slams on tv next year then.:)

TennisHack
11-17-2002, 08:26 AM
The Aussie & French Opens are on ESPN/2, Wimbly is on TNT (GREAT GREAT coverage), and the US Open is on USA (also good coverage, ESPN's is total drek :rolleyes: ). They do show Americans mostly, until they fall out early a la Wimbledon this year, and then things get really interesting. TNT's coverage is really good, though, for showing women & men and the best players, not just the Americans.

King Aaron
11-17-2002, 01:12 PM
:( you guys get so much coverage!!! I envy you all!! I don't get anything over here!! nah..just the gs later stages. they cover the whole thing for US and Wimby.