Happy 'belated' birthday Via!! Another piscean....:) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Happy 'belated' birthday Via!! Another piscean....:)

Sammy
02-21-2005, 11:06 PM
Sorry to mess up the board with off topic stuff, but I just happened to notice that Via's birthday was on the 17th of February - which means she is a Piscean too. :)

So:

:) :) :) *****!!!Happy Birthday Via!!!*****:) :) :)

Just out of curiosity, how many other Sebastien Grosjean fans here are Pisceans/dreamers/idealists/forever hopefuls ;) :) I'm beginning to think my star sign is perfect for me when it comes to cheering for Seb. :)

Sammy

lizabeth..*
02-22-2005, 02:00 AM
Yes!

Happy belated Birthday Via! Hope you had a lovely day!

Hmm whilst I'm not exactly a Seb fan...I'm a Piscean as well. Rock on!

Via
02-22-2005, 04:29 AM
thanks very much sammy and liz.............. :D yes i had a belated happy birthday (not that great on the real day)

but :confused: i think i am a ..... ehhhh.... aquarian ???? it's ok, i'm supposedly quite compatible with gemini seb ;)

Kat!
02-22-2005, 06:22 AM
Happy belated birthday Via!!!! ^^

Marine
02-22-2005, 06:23 AM
BON ANNIVERSAIRE VIA !! lol
Never too tale to do well I guess...

About star signs...Liz and Via are not Seb's fans, Sammy. (but yestersday, Liz said Seb was cute on the video of stade 2, maybe it's a beginning of passion... ) :p
I'm gemini, I'm compatible with Seb. :angel:

Anne-Claire
02-22-2005, 11:20 AM
Better late than never ;o)

Joyeux Annif ViA!!

michelleg
02-22-2005, 07:03 PM
Sorry for being so late, hope that you had a happy birthday, Via!

Marine
02-22-2005, 07:29 PM
You alive ?? lol

Well, the first selection of Gael makes me think the poor guy will have to make a speech and sing during the official dinner before the competition :lol:

Via
02-22-2005, 08:41 PM
:hug: awww thanks everyone, i've become a hot topic :yippee:

(however.. advancing old age has required editing of this post coz i pressed the wrong button)

don't accuse me marine....... i can almost be a fan of seb, as he's good to my arnaud! moreover, come to think of it, i'm almost a piscean, by 3 days i think ??

and now, i need to check your birthdays... :devil:

Marine
02-22-2005, 08:43 PM
A hot topic for a loyal supporter. ;)

Sammy
02-22-2005, 09:36 PM
*slaps self on forehead* :) Aquarian....lol.

Sorry about the mix up with star signs Via....and the whole me assuming you like Seb thing. :) (Although how you could NOT be a big fan of Seb amazes me) ;)

Ten points for saying he's cute though. :) ;)

As for advancing old age.....*grins*.....hmm.....how old are you?......because I'm guessing you're a lot younger than me.......:) Anyway, I'm of the thinking that if Seb is married to a woman much older than him, then there's hope for me yet....lol.....even though I'm married myself....:)

Just out of interest, how old is everyone else here? I'm 31.........but I tell my daughters that I'm turning 30 this year.....the youngest (9) is a little confused about that (because last year I told them that I was turning 30 as well) ;) but the two oldest (11 & 14) don't believe me. :)

Sammy

Via
02-23-2005, 10:06 PM
as long as you're younger than madame grosjean then you cannot be old here ;) ;)

michelleg
02-23-2005, 11:45 PM
Je suis ancienne!!!! I think I have Mme. Grosjean beat, is she over 35?

<<Hangs head very low looking at that young thing in her avatar.>>

Maybe I need to put someone my own age in my avatar. Euuuu, that's not going to work, either. Oh well, I am truly a mad old hen I guess!

esther
02-24-2005, 11:22 AM
omg Via, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry its so late but i hope you forgive me!!!! Hope you had a great day!!!

Via
02-25-2005, 10:49 PM
:)

michelle - we are going to be the shameless ancienne frenchie fans here....... heheh there's no way i'd ever put ken rosewall's pic in my avatar .......... OOOPS

;)

michelleg
02-26-2005, 04:19 PM
I'm somewhere around Thierry Champion and Guy Forget. No offense to any here (Vale) but there's no way either of those two are going to get on the honored avatar...