***Guillermo Coria second monte-carlo TMS title cheering thread*** [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

***Guillermo Coria second monte-carlo TMS title cheering thread***

willie
02-21-2005, 02:10 PM
GO coria, win this title again, like you did it last year with out opposition.
go the KING of CLAY!!!

Pancakesong
02-22-2005, 07:20 PM
aah ˇVamos Guille!:BANANA:

Cindy19
04-02-2005, 07:11 AM
YEah!!!!!!!!!!good luck!!!!!!!

victoria_maraude
04-04-2005, 02:48 AM
Yeahhh!!! He's gonna win it again! I'd like to see a Coria-Nadal final. Wouldn't it be a great match???

Sandra
04-05-2005, 05:40 PM
I really think he can do it again,I think his unbeatable on clay (without an injury) :banana::woohoo:

Rezandinah
04-06-2005, 10:16 AM
I hope he'll win again for sure, but he's gonna face a frightening competitor : Roger Federer, who beat him last year in Hambourg.

Aguante_el_Gato
04-06-2005, 01:34 PM
I hope he'll win again for sure, but he's gonna face a frightening competitor : Roger Federer, who beat him last year in Hambourg.
I really don´t see Federer playing in Montecarlo. I think the competitor will be Gastón Gaudio (I think Nadal won' t be in his best form)

Rezandinah
04-06-2005, 05:08 PM
I thought Monte Carlo was in Federer's schedule.
But maybe he's gonna let down this tournament, considering the two crazy weeks he just passed ;)
About Gaudio, I guess that Coria is far better than him. The only reason why he has lost versus him in RG's finale, is because of the dreadful pressure that he accumulated on his shoulders, which caused cramps. That was an awful finale by the way...
But I love Gaudio's backhand ! :worship:

Aguante_el_Gato
04-06-2005, 06:11 PM
I thought Monte Carlo was in Federer's schedule.
But maybe he's gonna let down this tournament, considering the two crazy weeks he just passed ;)
I think the same (in addition, he already skipped this MS last 2 years)
About Gaudio, I guess that Coria is far better than him.
I respect your opinion, but I only mentioned Gaudio like a competitor by the title
The only reason why he has lost versus him in RG's finale, is because of the dreadful pressure that he accumulated on his shoulders, which caused cramps.
I don't agree. Gaudio began to play in his level in 3rd set, several games before the cramps of Coria. With the same criteria, also it would be possible to said that Coria won the first 2 sets because Gaudio didn't play in his level, because of the pressure that he had.
That was an awful finale by the way...
Perhaps it was awful, but also was exciting
But I love Gaudio's backhand ! :worship:
Also I want to clarify to you that I'm not a Coria detractor. On the contrary, I will be very happy if he wins Montecarlo and RG (I think he will); but also I
think that Gaudio's RG was not by chance, and that if he is well mentally, he can fight for being N° 1 in Clay too

nUwAnN
04-07-2005, 11:20 AM
I hope Gullie will win it again!!...just feel like this is "HIS" tournament :devil:

Rezandinah
04-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Yes, of course Gaudio's victory in Roland Garros was not obtained by chance ! ;)
You cannot win a Grand Chelem only with luck, especially this one, which is very hard physically and mentally, and he played very well during these two weeks -this is when I saw his match versus Hewitt that I realized for the first time that Gaudio was a very good player-.
However, I was a little disgusted to see Guillermo Coria all of sudden paralysed by cramps, whereas Gaudio was totally dominated at the beginning of the match (of course, as you said, he also was tetanised by the stake and couldn't play his usual tennis).
But I really believed that this finale belonged to Coria, because of his incredible level during all the tournament... And also because I'm a great fan of him ;)
By the way, you might be rather happy to see two Argentinian playing the Roland Garros' finale. It seems that the reign of Spain is over :wavey:

Aguante_el_Gato
04-07-2005, 01:35 PM
By the way, you might be rather happy to see two Argentinian playing the Roland Garros' finale. It seems that the reign of Spain is over :wavey:
of course I were happy and proud, but I don't think that the spanish's are over. I believe that they are in a generational change, and the new
generation, led in quality by Nadal, doesn't have much to envy to the argentine one.

ataptc
04-10-2005, 05:32 AM
go guille!

kandykane
04-10-2005, 10:57 AM
:banana: guille :banana: guille :banana: guille :banana: guille :banana:

i hope for a Rafa and Guille final!

foul_dwimmerlaik
04-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Vamos Guillie you can do it!

willie
04-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Great win for willy today, lets hope he continue winning!!!

victoria_maraude
04-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Coria defeated Mathieu!!!! Vamos Magooo!!!!

willie
04-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Great win over ancione, next is martin.

go guille!!!!

willie
04-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Wonderful victory over a difficult rival(7-6 6-1 over spaniard martin)!!!, come on guille that you can do it!!!

next:ferrer or zabaleta

willie
04-15-2005, 02:45 PM
CORIA in semis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
next against ferrero, WIN him guille, GOOOOOOOOOO

victoria_maraude
04-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Vamos Guille!!!! Great match against Ferrer! Ferrero is next, good luck!

willie
04-16-2005, 02:14 PM
awsome match guille, you are again in the final, congratulations!

star
04-16-2005, 02:48 PM
:woohoo: