Tomas Behrend vs. Mark Philippoussis
(WC)Brendan Evans vs. (3)Mario Ancic
(7)Kenneth Carlsen vs. James Blake
ALEX BOGOMOLOV, JR. vs. Jeff Salzenstein
Janko Tipsarevic vs. Jan-Michael Gambill
(Q) vs. (2)Vince Spadea

Deboogle!.
02-19-2005, 11:01 PM
It is headed towards that area, my mom has friends that are there and they told her their vacation is being ruined by rain lol

Mon-Wed look pretty bad and even after that the weather is only in the low 60s (which in the dryness of the climate down there is a little chilly for tennis) - the night matches will be really cold probably. Hopefully they get the tourney in successfully... but it's a little too early for that area by a few weeks, unfortunately :(

Leena
02-19-2005, 11:07 PM
Yes, I've always wondered why Scottsdale has these tournies so early...

They had a golf tournament before in late February where it snowed.

Tricky_Forehand
02-19-2005, 11:14 PM
I checked the weather forecast for the week and it looks like this storm will last all week here and in Scottsdale :mad: . I also don't see why a desert tourney is held in February. i've never been to Arizona but I know that for the 14 years that I lived in So Cal high desert...weather was always shitty till mid-March it seemed.

Fee
02-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Wow, no rain checks at this tournament. What a rip...

Okay, someone call the tournament (480-922-0222), press 0 for the tournament office, and ask for the Media Center or press room. Ask them about the draw. I just called and asked the woman who answered the phone and she said that it wouldn't be done until tomorrow because they are still doing qualifying. When I pointed out that the fact sheet said the draw would be done Saturday at 5, she stammered a bit, then said, nope, tomorrow. Perhaps a different voice should call them....

Their own website says the Singles draw will be made on Saturday.

jole
02-20-2005, 01:24 AM
Haha, Labadze vs. Kuznetsov. God, I'd love to see Alex win this.

Deboogle!.
02-20-2005, 01:30 AM
Wow, no rain checks at this tournament. What a rip...

What do you mean?

I went last year when one of my sessions was rained out. I had three tickets, they let me exchange 1 of them for the next day's day session and two of them for the night session (so my mom could come with me)... they were very kind and accomodating.

If you meant something else, my bad :o

Nice draw, but too bad for Donald.... would be nice to see him get a soft 1st round draw so that he could get his first win.

Fee
02-20-2005, 02:28 AM
Website says no rainchecks.

Jeff Morrison said that Donald Young could be in danger if he keeps getting these wildcards and losing the matches. It could kill his confidence and ruin him like it did to a few other young prodigies in the past. He mentioned a name specifically, but I cannot remember who the heck it was.

Leena
02-20-2005, 02:30 AM
Exactly. Playing against competition that's far superior to you can only hurt things. Especially for a young kid.

This draw rather sucks. Someone like Dent is gonna win.

Fee
02-20-2005, 02:43 AM
You're probably right Leena, Taylor seems to be the healthiest person in the draw too...

Tommy - lingering back soreness
Gimelstob - back injury a few weeks ago
Philippoussis - torn muscle a month ago
Blake - broken toe
Tipsarevic - was it a wrist injury?
Spadea - shoulder injury

Alex B. hasn't won much (anything?) this year and his wife may or may not be in the hospital.
JanMike did okay in Memphis and is playing better, so he might do okay if he doesn't have to play before noon.

How about Kevin Kim v Taylor Dent in one semi and Ken Carlsen v Mario Ancic in the other? Yikes.

smucav
02-20-2005, 02:54 AM
It does seem kind of a waste to keep giving wild cards (although I know this is only the 2nd) to Donald Young when someone who may actually be able to win a match (Scoville Jenkins who came within 2 points of beating a top 75 player last week in a very tight three set match) only gets a wild card into the qualifying. With a wild card and a decent draw (particularly in a weaker field like Scottsdale) someone like Jenkins could win a match or two (and combined with his satellite results) get his ranking up enough to get into events on his own.

Fee
02-20-2005, 02:57 AM
I agree. I would love to see Sco get some good results and get into the game. He seems like such a decent guy.

Scotso
02-20-2005, 03:00 AM
good luck:

Jeff Morrison
Christophe Rochus
Kristof Vliegen
Lars Burgsmuller
Alex Kuznetsov :D
Giovanni Lapentti
Brendan Evans :D
Mario Ancic
Jeff Salzenstein
Janko Tipsarevic
Jan-Michael Gambill
Vince Spadea

Deboogle!.
02-20-2005, 03:41 AM
Sco and Donald both seem like great kids and I hope they have bright futures. In some sense, playing tough players might be good for them b/c it helps them evaluate where they're at and they can really go out there with no expectations and no pressure and just play freely, but I see what you guys are saying that at the same time it could hurt their confidence. I hope that's not the case, though. Unfortunately, with wildcards, there's a little more to it than who might be the most deserving, it seems to have a lot to do with politics and stuff like that sometimes, which is too bad :(

Fee, it said no rainchecks both on the website, and on my tickets, last year - but when they actually completely cancelled a session, they were very kind about giving me new tickets to a different session, and the seats were almost just as good. The rain on my vacation was disappointing, but the tournament did a really good job of accomodating everyone, from what I saw anyway :)

Fee
02-20-2005, 04:32 AM
Glad to hear that Deb, hopefully the new management will take care of the tennis fans this year too.

And, I thought I had read somewhere that Tipsarevic was nursing an injury, but now I can't find it. He was on the alternate in Brazil this week, but he did not play for some reason.

Deboogle!.
02-20-2005, 05:44 AM
Glad to hear that Deb, hopefully the new management will take care of the tennis fans this year too.

Well the people actually working the tournament (who were all volunteers I believe) were just sweet as could be. SO NICE, really. I remember watching a practice session and talking to this nice older woman and she was telling her little anecdotes about all the players and stuff that she'd experienced over the years. She knew when certain players liked to practice, how they went about things, etc. They were willing to do anything for you, really. It was my first live tennis experience and they helped make it even more fun than I expected :)

Really, it's a great little tournament, it's sooooo small and sooooo intimate, it's great. The only thing I hope the new management changes is the abysmal website :o

Lee
02-20-2005, 07:36 AM
I don't know what to expect for the tournament. The forecast for next 5 days is showers. The rain may be on and off so....

First, so far this year, the area has 3 times the normal rainfall, (yes, I plan to have my car washed for the last 3 weeks and there wasn't any 4 consecutive days without rain) thus, I hope next year will be better.

Second, January and February are the months with most tourists in the area, so that's the reason for the tournament and PGA tours and numerous activities in the city of Scottsdale scheduled in these 2 months.

Third, the tournament was kept bumped up in the calendar especially when TMS IW became a 2 weeks event. If TMS Miami and Indian Wells are one week event like the rest, it will be much better for the tournament to be sandwiched between the two which make excellent sense geographically.

And hopefully, with TTC taking full control of the tournament next year, at least I think the website will be better :p Although the tournament already named Tennis Channel Open, this year is still run by the IMG (is this the name?)

Tricky_Forehand
02-20-2005, 07:38 AM
Alex B. hasn't won much (anything?) this year and his wife may or may not be in the hospital.

I won't get into gossip but I will say that she was seen supporting Alex in Dallas. Alex has also been having lower back problems (had it treated during his match in Dallas). I think there is a mess of things going on with him. I'm going to believe and stay positive that this tourney could be a turning point for him in the year. If he's healthy (and the rain stays away :rolleyes: :p )...he should get to the QFs.

I don't know if any visitors to this forum are going but if you do and you see Alex's match...please contact me at the address on his website so I can add a match report :).

CooCooCachoo
02-20-2005, 08:13 AM
Gooooooooo:

Christophe
Taylor
Kristof
Alex K.
Tomas
Kenneth

CooCooCachoo
02-20-2005, 08:15 AM
I won't get into gossip but I will say that she was seen supporting Alex in Dallas. Alex has also been having lower back problems (had it treated during his match in Dallas). I think there is a mess of things going on with him. I'm going to believe and stay positive that this tourney could be a turning point for him in the year. If he's healthy (and the rain stays away :rolleyes: :p )...he should get to the QFs.

I don't know if any visitors to this forum are going but if you do and you see Alex's match...please contact me at the address on his website so I can add a match report :).

That means getting past either Carlsen or Blake. I don't think he'll manage.

RaVeR
02-20-2005, 08:56 AM
bad luck for Mario:sad:

2nd round against Philipoussis:fiery:

GO MARIO!!

flip_fan
02-20-2005, 09:16 AM
bad luck for Mario:sad:
2nd round against Philipoussis:fiery:
GO MARIO!!

Are you trying to tell me its a bad draw for Ancic to play Flip??

oh please! It will be a blessing for Mark's fans if he even makes it into 2nd round!! lol, Ancic will be the clear favourite if they meet so stop crying! I am the one that should be crying! :sad:

GO MARK !!! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

athie
02-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Woohoo! Goooo
Larsie
Tomas
and JanMike incase Fee beats me up! :D

Filipo
02-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Tommy Haas will be the winner. Mario Ancic will be tired after his flight from Europe. Not good tournament at all. All looks at Dubai.

Fergie
02-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Go Tommy, Mario, Mark and Kenneth :bigclap:

Mosca
02-20-2005, 11:09 AM
go Dent,win the first title in 2005

Experimentee
02-20-2005, 12:21 PM
Good luck:

Donald Young
Kevin Kim
Wayne Arthurs
Kristof Vliegen
Yen-Hsun Lu
Giovanni Lapentti
Mario Ancic
James Blake

malisse top 20
02-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Is it possible that there is a fault in the main draw?
Because Xavier Malisse is in the players list, but not in the draws?

TOP100
02-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Good luck Glenn and Tommy. :cool:

Deboogle!.
02-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Is it possible that there is a fault in the main draw?
Because Xavier Malisse is in the players list, but not in the draws?

Hmm, and yea he did play last year. But, he's definitely not in the draw... maybe he pulled out but before the draw was made so he doesn't show up as a withdrawal

Leena
02-20-2005, 03:37 PM
X-Man may be weeping because Jenfat's out for a while.

TOP100
02-20-2005, 03:54 PM
It came out when I left apparently. Sometime between when Fee called and now :p

LOVING Alex's draw. It's up to him because Salzenstein is easy for him AND his potential round of 16. He's beaten ALL of these guys.

Singles--1st round

(1)Tommy Haas vs. (WC)Donald Young
(Q)vs. Davide Sanguinetti
Jeff Morrison vs. Christophe Rochus
(Q) vs. (5)Kevin Kim
(4)Taylor Dent vs. Wayne Arthurs
Justin Gimelstob vs. Kristof Vliegen
(Q) vs. Glenn Weiner
Yen-Hsun Lu vs. (8)Lars Burgsmuller

(6)Irakli Labadze vs. (WC)Alex Kuznetsov
Wesley Moodie vs. Giovanni Lapentti
Tomas Behrend vs. Mark Philippoussis
(WC)Brendan Evans vs. (3)Mario Ancic
(7)Kenneth Carlsen vs. James Blake
ALEX BOGOMOLOV, JR. vs. Jeff Salzenstein
Janko Tipsarevic vs. Jan-Michael Gambill
(Q) vs. (2)Vince Spadea

Man you've got some kind of confidence,I think you're jumping the gun a bit,he'll do well to beat Jeff first....you think Jeff is easy.?

No match is easy,otherwise it wouldn't be Pro Tennis. ;)

malisse top 20
02-20-2005, 03:58 PM
X-Man may be weeping because Jenfat's out for a while.
Have you ever seen Shilla, I think Jenfat is completely forgotten :)

Pironkov
02-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Good luck to

(WC)Donald Young
Christophe Rochus
Kristof Vliegen
(6)Irakli Labadze
James Blake
Janko Tipsarevic

Tricky_Forehand
02-20-2005, 05:26 PM
That means getting past either Carlsen or Blake. I don't think he'll manage.

And he beat both of those guys last year.

Tricky_Forehand
02-20-2005, 05:31 PM
Man you've got some kind of confidence,I think you're jumping the gun a bit,he'll do well to beat Jeff first....you think Jeff is easy.?

No match is easy,otherwise it wouldn't be Pro Tennis. ;)

Damn right that I have confidence in him. I believe in him and if he can believe in himself he should get through the first two rounds. He's had it tough to start this year but if he can remember how easily he beat Jeff last year and then remember what he did against both Carlsen & Blake, he should have no problem.

ae wowww
02-20-2005, 05:58 PM
GREAT FORTUNE:
Jan-Michael Gambill :D Come on mate!
Tommy Haas
Donald Young - break through win? maybe not, but give it your best shot boet.
Kevin Kim - because he is pretty :)
Wayne Arthurs (but only because you train at Sutton :lol: )
Justin Gimelstob
Giovanni Lapentti
Jeff Salzenstein :yeah:

Habsudovafan
02-20-2005, 06:10 PM
GO JANKO!!!

Leena
02-20-2005, 06:27 PM
Have you ever seen Shilla, I think Jenfat is completely forgotten :)
I haven't, but it's hard not to look better than Cowpriati.

ae wowww
02-20-2005, 06:44 PM
I haven't, but it's hard not to look better than Cowpriati.
Please explain why Jennifer is like no.2 in the ACE Hot List?? Has she been voting for herself or...? Ana Ivanovic to win :D

Fee
02-20-2005, 07:25 PM
...and JanMike incase Fee beats me up! :D

I would never do any such thing (I'm hurt by the very suggestion :sad: )

:D

Fee
02-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Damn right that I have confidence in him. I believe in him and if he can believe in himself he should get through the first two rounds. He's had it tough to start this year but if he can remember how easily he beat Jeff last year and then remember what he did against both Carlsen & Blake, he should have no problem.

You know, as someone who has nearly blind faith and loyalty to a particular player, I can almost understand this comment, but you need to sprinkle a bit of reality on it. Alex lost in the first round of a Challenger last week to a guy ranked in the something-hundreds. As for who he beat last year, it doesn't matter. Tommy beat Max 7 times in a row, but lost their last match. Novak had beaten JMG twice and JMG 'crushed him' (to use his words) this week. Blake injured his arm when he played Alex last year in Newport (five days after his father died, how he even showed up for that tournament, I will never understand). Under the circumstances, Alex has a tough draw, whether or not anyone believes in him or he believes in himself. While this draw may look weak on paper from a 'star power' point of view (why didn't they give Mardy Fish the wildcard he wanted?), it features a lot of evenly matched players and anything could happen here.

Is Malisse playing Davis Cup for Belgium next week? Could that be why he pulled?

I might as well do this here (in this order)...
:bigclap:
JanMike
Tommy
James
Justin
Mark P.
Glenn
Taylor
Irakli

Deboogle!.
02-20-2005, 07:55 PM
Mardy asked for a WC and they didn't give him one???? Uhhhh :retard:

but IMO he's better off not playing anyway. I know he needs to string a couple of wins together (which he hasn't done since the Olympics :o) but I think he's better off going to Florida for a little bit, working on some stuff, then going to Carson to support the DC team and putting all his energy into IW.

I checked the DC site, Fee, and Belgium has a 1st round Bye in Zonal play, so I don't think Xavier has DC? So I dunno :confused:

Leena
02-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Mardy FISH (LOSER).

Fee
02-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Yeah, Mardy asked for a wildcard, and told them he would play doubles too. This was not a wise decision on IMG's part (they are still responsible for the tournament one last time). I also hope he heads off to Florida with Todd and Scott and does some serious working out.

Thanks for checking on the DC situation for those of us with slow dial-ups that seem to be even slower today for some reason (grrrr).

Tricky_Forehand
02-20-2005, 09:42 PM
You know, as someone who has nearly blind faith and loyalty to a particular player, I can almost understand this comment, but you need to sprinkle a bit of reality on it.

Well, sorry but I'm not going to even entertain the thought that he could lose just because he's having it tough. Nor am I only going to show my support for him when he's winning. I support him no matter what.

As you said, "that was last year." Well, his lost to Cakl was last week. He's going to have that turnaround soon. Whether it's this week, next week, takes a few months whatever.

I'm not going to sit here and be hypocritical and say I support him but say that he could lose just because others say that I need a reality check. I'm going to believe that he's going to win unless I'm told otherwise by a scoreline. You support someone your way and I will do it mine.

Blake injured his arm when he played Alex last year in Newport (five days after his father died, how he even showed up for that tournament, I will never understand).

I don't deny that losing his father was a hard thing for James to have to deal with and still do his job. It's probably still something that he deals with. But you don't know anymore than I do that if things had been different with James that Alex still wouldn't have beaten him. I don't understand why everytime that Alex gets a good win there's excuses to go with it. Haas, Fish, Blake. It's not like he was ever handed the win. But I understand that I'm up against fans of Fish and Blake here so it's best just to :tape: .

No matter what other people may think I saw that match that Alex played against James and he earned that QF spot in Newport last year.

Leena
02-20-2005, 09:44 PM
I suggest being as negative as possible about your favorites, then you're never disappointed!

I hate my avatar!

Deboogle!.
02-20-2005, 10:05 PM
That's so odd, Fee. I don't understand why they'd refuse someone like him a WC.

That's what I do, Leena :p

Tricky_Forehand
02-20-2005, 10:10 PM
Yea, but would you be just as negative to your "favorites" faces :shrug: . Saying one thing but believing another. If I suspected anything like that from someone I wouldn't want them around me but that's just me :shrug:

Deboogle!.
02-20-2005, 10:14 PM
I'd never go up and talk to any of them so I guess not. But it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what they think. Just because they should always be confident going onto the court doesn't mean I have to be to save my own sanity:p To each her own.

Leena
02-20-2005, 10:15 PM
Yea, but would you be just as negative to your "favorites" faces :shrug: . Saying one thing but believing another. If I suspected anything like that from someone I wouldn't want them around me but that's just me :shrug:
I have to Bovina.

Telling her to stop sucking all the time.

She laughed.

Then, she won New Haven.

I hate because I love.

Tricky_Forehand
02-20-2005, 10:28 PM
I'd never go up and talk to any of them so I guess not. But it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what they think. Just because they should always be confident going onto the court doesn't mean I have to be to save my own sanity:p To each her own.

:lol: Them?

These guys are professional tennis players. Not aliens.

Deboogle!.
02-20-2005, 10:38 PM
It's my personal perogative to leave 'famous' people alone. Last year in scottsdale before Andy and Jan-Mike's QF match, Andy was warming up on the court and there was almost no one in the stadium. It was like, my mom and me, and this other guy. This guy asks to borrow a pen from my mom so she gives him one, then as Andy finishes his warmup (we're talking like 30 minutes before the match began, at the most) this guy butts into Andy's conversation with Brad and asks him to sign the back of his ticket. Andy was cool about it, but you could see it really annoyed him b/c he was trying to focus and here was this guy hounding him for an autograph. That really bothered me.

I think there's a time and place for it. Like Fee did transportation in San Jose, obviously she was gonna talk to the players lol. But for ME personally, I'm just gonna leave the poor guys alone - they have enough other people nagging at them from all corners, so I'd just rather stand back and observe. I learn a lot about people that way, plus then I can just take pics and pics are my favorite way to remember stuff anyway. And it's just not my style to find out where players will be when and stalk it out and find them and go up to them, I'm just not comfortable with it.

When I'm their lawyer, maybe that'll be different. :p

Tricky_Forehand
02-20-2005, 10:46 PM
That's not what I'm talking about, Deb. You take away all the "famous" crap and defining "them" as "players" and you get a person. A human being. I know. I take all the fun out of going ecstatic at the sight of a "favorite." I think being in the situation I am I just don't understand the drooling and admiration. Not like I did before because I despise anything to do with celebrity. I just don't understand treating people differently because the sports/entertainment field being their career of choice. I was like you, in a way, where I only used to go wath tennis matches no matter who was playing. If it was someone's game that I liked and was familar with it was better but it didn't have to be. Things were definitely easier back then :)

Deboogle!.
02-20-2005, 10:56 PM
But that's my point, you confirmed it perhaps inadvertantly lol - they are normal people. I'd never go up to a normal person on the street and start talking to them, that's not me. So why would I do that to someone else just b/c I've seen him play tennis on tv or something?

I don't look at matches realistically because I have no faith, I look at them realistically because I am a realist. It's the way I am, you're the way you are, we're all the way we are and we all have that right and shouldn't have to defend it. I'm just saying this is where I come from. You can be realistic about Alex having a tough draw and it doesn't mean you have any less faith in him, it's just a different perspective.

Fee
02-20-2005, 11:09 PM

That's probably good methodology Deb. :D. Lord knows, I've had days nearly ruined by some of JanMike's losses, probably more so out of empathy for him than anything else, and that match he lost in front of me last week in San Jose was especially hard to take (until he came back and played much better in Doubles). My life was much easier before I met all of these guys in some ways, but in some ways it has been very special and quite a privilege, so I wouldn't change it. I support my guys, and I believe in them fully (unless I know something about a particular match, like Tommy's back soreness), but I just can't bring myself to make bold statements about anyone's draw or anyone's chances in a match (not even Roger). Maybe I don't want to jinx them, maybe I've been around long enough to see odd things happen in tennis, or maybe I don't want to look like a complete fool (I do that in plenty of other ways :D), but I prefer to find some blend of positive and realistic. And yes, I think I am honest to all of them in person.

Tricky_Forehand
02-20-2005, 11:14 PM
I don't see it as a tough draw though. Everyone else does. Might have to give Kenneth a bit more credit (after today) but that's about it.

I understand that it's your personal pregorative to not approach any of the professionals but also understand that a little bit of true encouragement (not the "oh you're so cute" kind...the kind that tells him/her what you think of how they play/compete) from a supporter/stranger can help a bit. I met Alex just by approaching him shortly after a match in 2002 (had been following his results and "silently" supporting him up til then) and telling him what I thought of how he plays. I didn't think that short conversation would lead me to where I am today :p.

Anyway, I understand your position. I just want you to know that there is a happy medium :) . Personally, I steer clear when the autograph hounds are around and those certain females that seem to be on a mission :rolleyes:

Pea
02-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Good luck to:

Jeff Morrison
Christophe Rochus
Yen-Hsun Lu
(WC)Alex Kuznetsov
Giovanni Lapentti
Mark Philippoussis
ALEX BOGOMOLOV, JR.
and Janko Tipsarevic!!!

Tricky_Forehand
02-20-2005, 11:26 PM
Maybe I don't want to jinx them, maybe I've been around long enough to see odd things happen in tennis, or maybe I don't want to look like a complete fool (I do that in plenty of other ways :D), but I prefer to find some blend of positive and realistic. And yes, I think I am honest to all of them in person.

I don't worry about jinxing Alex in this case. I didn't say that he will win. I have only stressed in my belief that this draw should give him confidence and belief that he should win. If he doesn't win...then he doesn't win. He'll win the next match he plays. And I'll keep believing that. As I said in one of my earlier posts if this week isn't his turnaround then it could happen next week or in a few weeks or a few months.

And maybe you didn't mean it this way but I've also been around this game for a LONG time. It's not like Alex is the first person that I've liked to watch play. He is, however, the first person that I've actively supported. It doesn't change the fact that I'm aware of what can & should go wrong. Does that mean I should sit here and be a hypocrite and say what people think I should? "I believe in Alex but..." Not going to happen.

I guess you're just the better person, Fee :)

Tricky_Forehand
02-20-2005, 11:28 PM
Good luck to:

Jeff Morrison
Christophe Rochus
Yen-Hsun Lu
(WC)Alex Kuznetsov
Giovanni Lapentti
Mark Philippoussis
ALEX BOGOMOLOV, JR.
and Janko Tipsarevic!!!

UGGHH! Still can't rep you, Pea :mad: . I guess I don't rep enough people. PM is on its way to you :)

TennisLurker
02-21-2005, 12:46 AM
Fee, did you watch the JMG Novak match? what happened?

Fee
02-21-2005, 01:52 AM
No, I didn't see it. It's just what he started to tell me in an IM, then we got sidetracked on other matters. I think he just played really well and beat him, unlike Friday when he was just plain cranky (never bet on a jmg match before noon).

Billabong
02-21-2005, 02:01 AM
GOOOOOOOOO Tommy H and Mark P:banana:!!!!!!

Daniel
02-21-2005, 08:35 AM
Go Mario and Haas :D

TOP100
02-21-2005, 11:24 AM
I. But for ME personally, I'm just gonna leave the poor guys alone - they have enough other people nagging at them from all corners,And it's just not my style to find out where players will be when and stalk it out and find them and go up to them, I'm just not comfortable with it.
:p

I guess it depends if you're hot or not :eek: ...if you're hot trust me a lot of the players would love you to walk up to them and say Hi baby. ;)

Just kidding.

TOP100
02-21-2005, 11:26 AM
I hate my avatar!

I love it. :devil: ...it's the main reason I visit this forum. :cool:

TheBoiledEgg
02-21-2005, 11:33 AM
good luck

Tommy :D ........... is he even ok to play ?? he should walk this event.
Mario :)
Poo :help: :o

mopje17
02-21-2005, 12:14 PM
Good luck MARIO ;) ;)

TennisFan4510
02-21-2005, 04:12 PM
Is there a livescore for this tourney?

FLL
02-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Fee..

Can you take a look at Frank please :kiss: