Wertheim Disses Lleyton Hewitt HUGE. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Wertheim Disses Lleyton Hewitt HUGE.

vogus
02-14-2005, 11:14 PM
Here's what Wertheim had to say about the Potato this week (without actually naming him)

"When you treat people like garbage, and ritually blow off the media, and spit on the carpeted floor of the Houston locker room and sue your own Tour and treat opponents with disrespect and demean ballgirls in front of 14,000 fans and undress officials who have made the correct call against you -- people are going to jump down your back for the smallest infraction. Just hypothetically speaking, of course."

Socket
02-14-2005, 11:20 PM
I'm sure this is really going to keep Lleyton up nights. :rolleyes:

Lisbeth
02-14-2005, 11:28 PM
Yes, I'm sure the disabled people who Lleyton spends hour after hour hitting balls to and lavishing with attention feel like garbage :rolleyes: But fair reporting doesn't make a good, American-style story, with the good people being perfect and the baddies pure evil.

BTW, when you actually hit balls straight at ballkids in your frustration, they feel worse (hello Mr Agassi, who Wertheim thinks is some sort of deity ;) )

Jackie
02-14-2005, 11:38 PM
Strange how I havn't even heard of half the stuff that was reported. I would like to see some evidence of Lleyton spitting on carpet and "demeaning ballgirls" before believing it...and I should probably point out RE: Lleyton allegedly treating his opponents with disrespect, when he goes to the net to shake hands at the end of a match, his hat always comes off

Socket
02-14-2005, 11:45 PM
I think that Wertheim must have had a crush on Bec Cartwright, and now he's pissed that Lleyton stole her away from him. :devil:

Jackie
02-14-2005, 11:50 PM
I think that Wertheim must have had a crush on Bec Cartwright, and now he's pissed that Lleyton stole her away from him. :devil:

LOL...but more likely he knows that controversy, both real and fictional will sell

Lisbeth
02-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Strange how I havn't even heard of half the stuff that was reported. I would like to see some evidence of Lleyton spitting on carpet and "demeaning ballgirls" before believing it...and I should probably point out RE: Lleyton allegedly treating his opponents with disrespect, when he goes to the net to shake hands at the end of a match, his hat always comes off

yes, and he doesn't pash 20 people in his entourage before he bothers to shake hands either ;) But as I said, recognising the good as well as the bad in a player doesn't make a good story :lol:

safinissexi
02-14-2005, 11:55 PM
i just think that lleyton is a disgusting ambassador (sp???) for tennis..... and im an aussie, Lleyton needs to learn some respect

Socket
02-15-2005, 12:02 AM
LOL...but more likely he knows that controversy, both real and fictional will sell
This is true. And given that si.com is now hiding his column under its "other sports" tab, I guess he wants to divert attention from his own demotion.

bad gambler
02-15-2005, 12:06 AM
another quality article by wertheim :o

do SI still have subscribers?

Jackie
02-15-2005, 12:06 AM
i just think that lleyton is a disgusting ambassador (sp???) for tennis..... and im an aussie, Lleyton needs to learn some respect

What is so disgusting about his behaviour? If a football player celebrated when an opponent missed a goal, would you be so horrified?

mitalidas
02-15-2005, 12:07 AM

lleyton has on many occasions openly ridiculed and identified a linesperson whose call he doesn't like (mostly, lleyton has been wrong) --that is utterly unprofessional of him

OTOH personally, i don't mind that he sued the ATP - i think they had it coming
and i also think lleyton is extremely sportsmanlike when the game is over --he doffs his hat and gives due credit to the opponent

Lisbeth
02-15-2005, 12:13 AM

Even if that's right (which as another Aussie I dispute), he's a marvellous ambassador for the Special Olympics.

And the Davis Cup.

Good post, mitalidas, but you'll never make it as a tennis hack with that kind of fair attitude ;)

Socket
02-15-2005, 12:14 AM
another quality article by wertheim :o

do SI still have subscribers?
Only for the swimsuit issue. ;)

Lisbeth
02-15-2005, 12:15 AM

:haha:

thelma
02-15-2005, 12:15 AM
What a 1st post mate! :rolleyes:

Jackie
02-15-2005, 12:24 AM
What a 1st post mate! :rolleyes:
LOL. Hasn't yet worked out how many Lleyton fans are here to make life hell :devil:

mitalidas
02-15-2005, 12:27 AM
Good post, mitalidas, but you'll never make it as a tennis hack with that kind of fair attitude ;)

well, truth is i hate the honchos at ATP so much that i admired lleyton for singlehandedly taking them on :)
but one more CMON and i will barf. it pisses me off when lleyton resorts to screams, and singleing out linespeople and generally behaving like a brat.

Jackie
02-15-2005, 12:29 AM
well, truth is i hate the honchos at ATP so much that i admired lleyton for singlehandedly taking them on :)
but one more CMON and i will barf. it pisses me off when lleyton resorts to screams, and singleing out linespeople and generally behaving like a brat.

At least you are honest enough to show the good with the bad

Socket
02-15-2005, 12:42 AM
LOL. Hasn't yet worked out how many Lleyton fans are here to make life hell :devil:
I think the poster is really Pat Cash just stirring up some post-AO shit, like he did last year with Flip.

bad gambler
02-15-2005, 12:45 AM

i'm guilty :p

Jackie
02-15-2005, 12:46 AM
I think the poster is really Pat Cash just stirring up some post-AO shit, like he did last year with Flip.

LOL. I didn't know he was here, but it wouldn't surprise me. That guy is nothing but a self-publicity machine

tangerine_dream
02-15-2005, 12:57 AM
Here's what Wertheim had to say about the Potato this week (without actually naming him): "When you treat people like garbage, and ritually blow off the media, and spit on the carpeted floor of the Houston locker room and sue your own Tour and treat opponents with disrespect and demean ballgirls in front of 14,000 fans and undress officials who have made the correct call against you -- people are going to jump down your back for the smallest infraction. Just hypothetically speaking, of course."

You took Wertheim's quote completely out of context. The above has nothing to do with Hewitt at all. BTW, I don't recall reading or hearing any stories about Hewitt spitting on the Houston locker room floor. I believe that was Nalbandian or one of his crew who did that, when they argued with the officials after Nalbandian lost.

Here's what Wertheim had to say about Hewitt directly (and naming him):

Look, I don't like Hewitt's antics, but I can't escape the great spectre of John McEnroe's behavior without noting Hewitt's pales in comparison. I also thought it rather amusing that Patrick McEnroe admitted on air that he, too, is offended by Hewitt's behavior. Do the tennis and media elite have collective amnesia when it comes to Mac? Why are they so hard on Hewitt while McEnroe always seems to get a pass?**-- Matthew Vitale, New York City

Mac? A free pass? Read the clips on him during the height of his powers -- the guy got skewered left, right and center. Hewitt has, predictably, generated a lot of mail these past few weeks, both pro and con. One splenetic reader referred to him as "eminently root-againstable." Another asked what the big deal was: "Why are people so upset against someone who pumps himself up by yelling,* 'c'mon?' At least he cares."
My unvarnished feelings about Hewitt: You watch the guy, and it's impossible not to admire him. He is simply the best fighter in tennis, and the sport would be immeasurably stronger if other players -- male and female -- had a fraction of his pride, courage and heart. But you also watch him, and it's hard to respect him as a person. Grace and class are completely foreign concepts. And the "c'mons," while tactless and unsporting, are the least of it.
Someone recently asked me about Hewitt (and his army of enablers), wondering if he were merely misunderstood. I recalled the line from the terrific writer Mary Carr. Describing a particularly difficult family member, Carr wrote that anyone can get divorced and then remarry; but when you have four of five ex-spouses, maybe it's time to look in the mirror. As this applies to Hewitt, anyone can have a feud. But by the time you're suing your Tour, and your coach leaves you on the eve of your Wimbledon defense and the majority of your colleagues dislike you intensely and television announcers openly cheer against you and your (universally beloved) fiancée all but leaves you at the altar ... maybe a little introspection is in order.

JeLuliA88
02-15-2005, 12:58 AM
finally! we need someone like that to put hewitt in his place... i agree hewitt needs to show some respect and stop blaming everyone else for everything that goes wrong!

Socket
02-15-2005, 01:20 AM
Tangy, I do think that Wertheim meant Lleyton in that diatribe, even if he did inaccurately attribute to him incidents that others players actually did (like the spitting episode -- and God knows how many players have yelled at linesmen during matches). But Lleyton did sue the ATP Tour, and Wertheim has been obsessed about that for some time now. And Lleyton's mentioned in the question to which Wertheim is responding. Lleyton has just become a lightning rod for the media to pound on, and they're more than happy to misattribute someone else's bad behavior to him. Accuracy is just too much to expect out of the sports media (see the Yahoo article discussed somewhere on GM).

You know, pretty soon, I expect to read articles complaining that it was Lleyton who told Peter Bellenger to tie his shoe when he was in the locker room on a "toilet break"! :haha: :haha:

tangerine_dream
02-15-2005, 01:26 AM
Yes, the part about suing the ATP tour and not talking to reporters could definitely be about Hewitt, but yelling at ballkids and linespeople is not just a Hewitt phenom, and the spitting incident in Houston cannot be attributed to Hewitt either, I don't think. Correct me if I'm wrong on that because like I said, I don't recall hearing/reading anything about him spitting there.

Socket
02-15-2005, 01:30 AM
Never heard anything about Lleyton spitting, at Houston or elsewhere. And I think it was Nadal who yelled at a ballgirl. I have watched all of Lleyton's AO matches at least twice (some more than that), and I don't recall any time when he yelled at a ballgirl.

tennisman.
02-15-2005, 01:40 AM
This Wertheim must be a first class idiot.
Lleyton keep up the good work you are the man!!!

Nimomunz
02-15-2005, 01:42 AM
lets face it lleyton is rude and crass if you like him despite that just come out and say i like it despite that and screw you. :devil: But you cant deny the facts. :cool:

Iheartandy&roger
02-15-2005, 01:46 AM
Oh man Lleytons' gunna need years of therapy with that being said about him it's soo hurtful..... :rolleyes: man how classless. You only dream of being like Lleyton loser so keep stabbin but you're only making more of an ass of yourself ... keep it up buddy and here's your future http://ofb.net/~wtanaka/photos/images/street-person-in-waikiki-t.jpg
I dream of Bagel

Socket
02-15-2005, 01:52 AM
BTW, that shot Wertheim took about Stoltenberg leaving Lleyton was one cheap shot. Jason and Lleyton have remained friends, and play golf together. Jason said that he was leaving coaching to spend more time with his family in Australia and that's exactly what he did, so blaming the split on Lleyton is just not accurate.

IIRC, when Lleyton sent Roger Rasheed to Melbourne to play on the courts there and report back to him about how fast they were, Roger played with Stoltenberg, and they both spoke to Lleyton about the court speed, so there's obviously no hard feelings there.

Lisbeth
02-15-2005, 02:32 AM
Thanks for posting the rest of it tangy :) though now I'd also like to know which players he spoke to who "dislike [him] intensely" considering we know that at the very least Henman, Rafter, Woodbridge, Philippoussis, Safin, Agassi and Gaudio all quite like him off court ;) None of them players who'd be trawling for friends, I would have thought!

In fact, I can remember exactly two players saying they didn't like him as a person and he'd just beaten both of them :lol:

Oh well, I guess whatever we think of Lleyton we all agree Wertheim isn't going to winning any awards for good research ;)

FanOfHewitt
02-15-2005, 02:34 AM
LOL

Lisbeth
02-15-2005, 02:34 AM
BTW, that shot Wertheim took about Stoltenberg leaving Lleyton was one cheap shot. Jason and Lleyton have remained friends, and play golf together. Jason said that he was leaving coaching to spend more time with his family in Australia and that's exactly what he did, so blaming the split on Lleyton is just not accurate.

IIRC, when Lleyton sent Roger Rasheed to Melbourne to play on the courts there and report back to him about how fast they were, Roger played with Stoltenberg, and they both spoke to Lleyton about the court speed, so there's obviously no hard feelings there.

True. Not to mention they always said it would be medium term arrangement. At least they've moved on from the "his dad sacked Cahill" story since a certain other high profile coach got sacked allegedly partly because of another set of parents ;)

Socket
02-15-2005, 02:36 AM
True. Not to mention they always said it would be medium term arrangement. At least they've moved on from the "his dad sacked Cahill" story since a certain other high profile coach got sacked allegedly partly because of another set of parents ;)
LOL! And those parents aren't even Aussies!

Jackie
02-15-2005, 03:36 AM
:rolls: :rolls:
You know, pretty soon, I expect to read articles complaining that it was Lleyton who told Peter Bellenger to tie his shoe when he was in the locker room on a "toilet break"! :haha: :haha: :rolls: :rolls: :haha:

Chloe le Bopper
02-15-2005, 03:37 AM
Seeing as he followed up that blurb immediately with the Hewitt question, yes, I'm pretty sure he was talking about Lleyton. He's entitled to his opinion ;)

Jackie
02-15-2005, 03:38 AM

It's about time someone posted that...and the "dumping Lleyton before Wimbledon" thing means nothing. It's the preparation for a slam that is important.

Jackie
02-15-2005, 03:41 AM
Seeing as he followed up that blurb immediately with the Hewitt question, yes, I'm pretty sure he was talking about Lleyton. He's entitled to his opinion ;)

Yes, but I can see how the spitting in the locker room and being rude to the ball girls thing could be misleading

Chloe le Bopper
02-15-2005, 04:26 AM
He may have exaggerated for effect ;)

Turkeyballs Paco
02-15-2005, 03:43 PM
This Wertheim must be a first class idiot.
Lleyton keep up the good work you are the man!!!

Right! Hewitt is great and I hope he never changes. He's the least boring player out there and fantastically good-looking to boot.

ae wowww
02-15-2005, 05:14 PM
Or he was a ballgirl in a prev life :lol:

I think Lleyton is one of the guys on Tour that shows so much respect for everyone, and although obviously is frustrated at times of high intensity, does not ever mean to cause offence. Go LH!

alfonsojose
02-15-2005, 05:24 PM
:awww: when i saw "HUGE" and "Lleyton" on the same sentence, i think of everything but Potato's behaviour :devil: ... any pics :p

jasmine(usa)
02-15-2005, 05:46 PM
:awww: when i saw "HUGE" and "Lleyton" on the same sentence, i think of everything but Potato's behaviour :devil: ... any pics :p:eek: I'm just lovin that one!:haha:

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 06:09 PM
Is Lleyton losing sleep over this? Chances are, he's not.

marilag
02-15-2005, 08:02 PM
If I recall, it's Tim Henman who allegedly has problems dealing with the ballkids.

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Is Lleyton losing sleep over this? Chances are, he's not.
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! and the relevance of that is??? Since when do well known sportstars pay attention to everything people jibe about them in the media?? In this case, Leyley is unlikely to have the brain capacity to decipher the first line of a newspaper, let alone read a entire article. But it he took the time for someone to read for him (not Bec, she struggles more than Lleyton), perhaps he would realise that publicly making fun of black people is a breach of basic human rights, maybe a spark could also trigger the realisation that calling the Australian public "stupid" is not smart :sad: - which is when his parents should have stepped in and taught him that after you do something wrong - you apologise, and if he had any common sense, then perhaps he wouldn't be so hated for cheering on his opponents errors.

You can continue to love him, but nothing takes away from the fact that he's a brainless, classless, misguided delinquent.

Vamos.

Jackie
02-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Um...that all happened many years ago. If you're going to get involved in Hewitt-bashing, at least make it relevant

Turkeyballs Paco
02-15-2005, 10:32 PM
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! and the relevance of that is??? Since when do well known sportstars pay attention to everything people jibe about them in the media?? In this case, Leyley is unlikely to have the brain capacity to decipher the first line of a newspaper, let alone read a entire article. But it he took the time for someone to read for him (not Bec, she struggles more than Lleyton), perhaps he would realise that publicly making fun of black people is a breach of basic human rights, maybe a spark could also trigger the realisation that calling the Australian public "stupid" is not smart :sad: - which is when his parents should have stepped in and taught him that after you do something wrong - you apologise, and if he had any common sense, then perhaps he wouldn't be so hated for cheering on his opponents errors.

You can continue to love him, but nothing takes away from the fact that he's a brainless, classless, misguided delinquent.

Vamos.

:rolleyes: Did I miss something? When exactly did he "publicly make fun of black people"?

You're just a hater. Jealous of the most gorgeous man in tennis... yeah, admit it. You know it's true.

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 10:37 PM

Vamos.

Actually, I meant it to say that, no matter what is said about him, good or bad, he's not gonna care. With that said, I think it's a waste of time to argue over this ill-researched article. Like almost every article that the board has critiqued, this article should surprise no one with its lack of depth. JMHO!!!

Jackie
02-15-2005, 10:39 PM
:rolleyes: Did I miss something? When exactly did he "publicly make fun of black people"?

You're just a hater. Jealous of the most gorgeous man in tennis... yeah, admit it. You know it's true.

Firstly, LOL.
Secondly, have you noticed that those who don't like Lleyton can never get their facts right?

boliviana
02-15-2005, 10:40 PM
"When you treat people like garbage, and ritually blow off the media, and spit on the carpeted floor of the Houston locker room and sue your own Tour and treat opponents with disrespect and demean ballgirls in front of 14,000 fans and undress officials who have made the correct call against you -- people are going to jump down your back for the smallest infraction. Just hypothetically speaking, of course."

It's not diss at all . . . it's an observation of cause and effect. Personally I like Hewitt and how he plays . . . if I'd paid to see him play I'm pretty sure I'd get my money's worth. If he's made racist comments (I'm clueless on this) then he is a horse's ass. I'm sure the press doesn't care for him and I'm sure he shares that sentiment. The press likes pretty packages. He's pissed them off and now Wertheim is going after him. Sounds like a pissing contest.

And as for people who rock the establishment . . . they are the ones who make things change. I wish more players would stand up to the ATP . . . about drug testing, the schedule, etc. and make it a better game for all. The ATP makes a lot of money off of deals with ESPN, CBS, Nike, Reebok, etc . . . and Lleyton sued because of some issue with his interview schedule . . . there are a lot of conflicts of interest in that whole scenario and a lot we don't know about I'm sure.

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:22 PM
Actually, I meant it to say that, no matter what is said about him, good or bad, he's not gonna care. With that said, I think it's a waste of time to argue over this ill-researched article. Like almost every article that the board has critiqued, this article should surprise no one with its lack of depth. JMHO!!!
oh, and i suppose that a slapper such as yourself has written a thesis on the subject ;)... hewitt has made many fundamental misjudgements over the years as a sportstar in the public eye... but due to the lack of intelligence and memory of the average mug - ie. most of you in here, especially the Republicans, people forget about the past - "history, who needs history? we're living in the present"

Jackie
02-15-2005, 11:25 PM
oh, and i suppose that a slapper such as yourself has written a thesis on the subject ;)... hewitt has made many fundamental misjudgements over the years as a sportstar in the public eye... but due to the lack of intelligence and memory of the average mug - ie. most of you in here, especially the Republicans, people forget about the past - "history, who needs history? we're living in the present"

Why are you bringing politics into this?

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:26 PM

define gorgeous: if you're referring to looks - Hewitt wouldn't rate anywhere near the top, hence why americans gave him the nickname of Rusty Grizwald,
in reference to skill - he's up there, but still miles behind Federer and Safin,
personality - :wavey: ... enough said

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:27 PM
Why are you bringing politics into this?
well, for the simple reason that only a complete utter moron would vote Republican, and anyone who did so does not deserve an opinion. ;)

Jackie
02-15-2005, 11:29 PM
It's not diss at all . . . it's an observation of cause and effect. Personally I like Hewitt and how he plays . . . if I'd paid to see him play I'm pretty sure I'd get my money's worth. If he's made racist comments (I'm clueless on this) then he is a horse's ass. I'm sure the press doesn't care for him and I'm sure he shares that sentiment. The press likes pretty packages. He's pissed them off and now Wertheim is going after him. Sounds like a pissing contest.

AT WORST, he accused a linesman of racism. Hewitt claimed to be pointing at the baseline at the other end of the court, not Blake. If I thought for a second that Hewitt was racist, I would be calling him a horses arse too

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 11:30 PM

OK. For openers, I resent the "slapper" remark. You don't even know me like that. I cannot, and will not, tolerate a remark like that from you. Now, if I may, let me reiterate my point. LLEYTON DOES NOT CARE!!! Where in that post did I suggest that I was a "Lleyton groupie"-or even a "Wertheim groupie"? I'm not here to cater to either side. In fact, I'm not a big Lleyton fan. With that said, I think this is a dumb article, just like all the other dumb, poorly researched and written journalistic pieces the board has critiqued. If saying that makes me a "slapper", then suit yourself.

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:31 PM
Um...that all happened many years ago. If you're going to get involved in Hewitt-bashing, at least make it relevant
ummmmmmmm hello, did you see Hewitt-Chela?? ;) pretty game that was... and also Nalbandian-Hewitt, could have been a pretty site if Hewitt and stepped up instead of backing down with pee dripping down his leg. :p

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:33 PM
OK. For openers, I resent the "slapper" remark. You don't even know me like that. I am not, and will not, tolerate a remark like that from you. Now, if I may, let me reiterate my point. LLEYTON DOES NOT CARE!!! Where in that post did I suggest that I was a "Lleyton groupie"-or even a "Wertheim groupie"? I'm not here to cater to either side. In fact, I'm not a big Lleyotn fan. With that said, I think this is a dumb article, just like all the other dumb, poorly researched and written journalistic pieces the board has critiqued. If saying that makes me a "slapper", then suit yourself.
its good to see everyone taking their MTF so seriously... hats off to you princess :hatoff:

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:36 PM
OK. For openers, I resent the "slapper" remark. You don't even know me like that. I cannot, and will not, tolerate a remark like that from you. Now, if I may, let me reiterate my point. LLEYTON DOES NOT CARE!!! Where in that post did I suggest that I was a "Lleyton groupie"-or even a "Wertheim groupie"? I'm not here to cater to either side. In fact, I'm not a big Lleyton fan. With that said, I think this is a dumb article, just like all the other dumb, poorly researched and written journalistic pieces the board has critiqued. If saying that makes me a "slapper", then suit yourself.
oh by the way, could you throw in your phone number and a photo of yourself with your worthless opinion? :D

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 11:36 PM
its good to see everyone taking their MTF so seriously... hats off to you princess :hatoff:

Actually, it's not that serious. I made an observation, and you called me a "slapper". What was that remark for? Shall I call you pimpdaddy or something? I'm sure that would go over like a lead balloon.

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:37 PM
Actually, it's not that serious. I made an observation, and you called me a "slapper". What was that remark for? Shall I call you pimpdaddy or something? I'm sure that would go over like a lead balloon.
Do you know your ABC's? ABC=Always Bringing the Crunk

that sums you up right there... good day :wavey:

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 11:38 PM
oh by the way, could you throw in your phone number and a photo of yourself with your worthless opinion? :D

Call me at 555-555-5555, or better yet, let me devote an entire hate mail site just for folks like you. And no thanks...I'm not sure that you would want to see a picture of a "slapper" like myself. After all, I am a "slapper", and my worthless opinion doesn't mean a thing to you. Thanks, its.like.that, it's nice to know that I still have "it".

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 11:39 PM
Do you know your ABC's? ABC=Always Bringing the Crunk

that sums you up right there... good day :wavey:

Do you know what it means? If not, then please refrain from commenting. Thank you.

Jackie
02-15-2005, 11:39 PM
ummmmmmmm hello, did you see Hewitt-Chela?? ;) pretty game that was... and also Nalbandian-Hewitt, could have been a pretty site if Hewitt and stepped up instead of backing down with pee dripping down his leg. :p

Yes, I saw both matches. Chela spat at Hewitt and the Nalbandian thing was the media making a big deal out of NOTHING.

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Call me at 555-555-5555, or better yet, let me devote an entire hate mail site just for folks like you. And no thanks...I'm not sure that you would want to see a picture of a "slapper" like myself. After all, I am a "slapper", and my worthless opinion doesn't mean a thing to you. Thanks, its.like.that, it's nice to know that I still have "it".
:D God Bless America

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 11:41 PM
:D God Bless America

Thanks for being my personal stalker for the day. I keep a lot of them in heavy rotation. Where shall I send my "indecent proposal"?

Jackie
02-15-2005, 11:41 PM

Some people are unjustifiably rude. Don't take it personally. These are the same people who treat everyone like crap.

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:43 PM
Do you know what it means? If not, then please refrain from commenting. Thank you.
oh, you know that i know sweetheart ;)

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:46 PM
Yes, I saw both matches. Chela spat at Hewitt and the Nalbandian thing was the media making a big deal out of NOTHING.
lol... Lleyton is :cool:

Jackie

I just noticed that you only registered a few months ago. Perhaps you should go back to some old threads and see how counter-productive bitchiness is on this board before starting arguments yourself

sigmagirl91

Ummm, hmmm...sure ya do....pimpdaddy. Can I be your ho for tonight? :devil:

Jackie
02-15-2005, 11:48 PM
lol... Lleyton is :cool:

I admit that sometimes Lleyton gets himself too emotionally involved in matches, but the 2 that you mentioned were hardly disgraceful on his part

Jackie
02-15-2005, 11:49 PM
LOL :rolls:

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:52 PM
I just noticed that you only registered a few months ago. Perhaps you should go back to some old threads and see how counter-productive bitchiness is on this board before starting arguments yourself
:kiss:

its.like.that
02-15-2005, 11:54 PM
oh for sure, as long as you bring along a nice homecooked american dinner :)

Jackie
02-15-2005, 11:56 PM

You know what's really funny about this thread? The person who is getting picked on is not even a Hewitt fan :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 11:57 PM

And the whole thing is, that there was no argument to begin with. What happened, did you pick my name out of a hat, its.like.that?

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 11:59 PM

I can do that. What would you like? I'm very accommodating of my guests, so you get to pick-unless, of course, you don't like catfish, cole slaw, a salad, and a roll, along with a glass of iced tea.

sigmagirl91
02-16-2005, 12:00 AM
You know what's really funny about this thread? The person who is getting picked on is not even a Hewitt fan :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I'm not being picked on. I'm being propositioned by a man who thinks he can please me. It takes more than "pillow talk" to woo me.

Jackie
02-16-2005, 12:02 AM
I'm not being picked on. I'm being propositioned by a man who thinks he can please me. It takes more than "pillow talk" to woo me.

:lol: I wish you all the best, but I doubt that it will end in anything but tears for at least 1 of you

sigmagirl91
02-16-2005, 12:04 AM
:lol: I wish you all the best, but I doubt that it will end in anything but tears for at least 1 of you

Me probably. I can't stand someone who can't :tape:

its.like.that
02-16-2005, 12:05 AM
:sad:

sigmagirl91
02-16-2005, 12:06 AM
:sad:

Why are you sad? Out of practice? :devil:

its.like.that
02-16-2005, 12:06 AM
And the whole thing is, that there was no argument to begin with. What happened, did you pick my name out of a hat, its.like.that?
:hatoff: fair call :)

Jackie
02-16-2005, 12:07 AM
Me probably. I can't stand someone who can't :tape:
:rolls: :devil: I don't know, what's your cooking like? You don't know how much a "home-cooked American dinner" means to some people.

sigmagirl91
02-16-2005, 12:08 AM
:rolls: :devil: I don't know, what's your cooking like? You don't know how much a "home-cooked American dinner" means to some people.

I'm Southern, so what do you think?

its.like.that
02-16-2005, 12:09 AM
Why are you sad? Out of practice? :devil:
lol... nadal's playing now... i dont know how to say this sigma, but - we're just not what we used to be :sad:... it was fun while it lasted

sigmagirl91
02-16-2005, 12:10 AM
lol... nadal's playing now... i dont know how to say this sigma, but - we're just not what we used to be :sad:... it was fun while it lasted

I'm not sad. I can find someone else on my personal stalker list to satisfy me. After all, I'm the ho everyone loves to :tape:

Jackie
02-16-2005, 12:12 AM
I'm Southern, so what do you think?

I have no idea. I've never been to America

its.like.that
02-16-2005, 12:13 AM
I'm not sad. I can find someone else on my personal stalker list to satisfy me. After all, I'm the ho everyone loves to :tape:
that's the spirit :D

Jackie
02-16-2005, 12:13 AM

LMAO. Great job at turning a bitchy thread into something entertaining :)

sigmagirl91
02-16-2005, 12:14 AM
that's the spirit :D

Of course, I knew you'd love me. I'm quite crunkalicious, don't you think? :devil: Or shall I say....bootylicious??!!

sigmagirl91
02-16-2005, 12:15 AM
LMAO. Great job at turning a bitchy thread into something entertaining :)

Even the "neighborhood bitch" can be classy at times. :o

its.like.that
02-16-2005, 12:19 AM
Of course, I knew you'd love me. I'm quite crunkalicious, don't you think? :devil: Or shall I say....bootylicious??!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Jackie
02-16-2005, 12:21 AM
Am I the only person who didn't notice earlier that the dancing banana isn't just a dancing banana?

sigmagirl91
02-16-2005, 12:24 AM
Am I the only person who didn't notice earlier that the dancing banana isn't just a dancing banana?

Now that you mentioned it, I didn't either, but since we're talking about it.... ;)

Jackie
02-16-2005, 12:28 AM
LMAO. I just keep getting further off topic

its.like.that
02-16-2005, 12:29 AM
;)

Socket
02-16-2005, 01:12 AM
define gorgeous: if you're referring to looks - Hewitt wouldn't rate anywhere near the top, hence why americans gave him the nickname of Rusty Grizwald
It was, in fact, his very Australian coach, Darren Cahill, who gave him the nickname Rusty. It's inconvenient when the facts contradict your prejudices, isn't it?

Socket
02-16-2005, 01:14 AM
well, for the simple reason that only a complete utter moron would vote Republican, and anyone who did so does not deserve an opinion. ;)
What a winning display of logic. You should run for Prime Minister on that platform. You might get your mom to vote for you, but only if she thinks you'd otherwise be unemployed.

Jackie
02-16-2005, 02:05 AM
What a winning display of logic. You should run for Prime Minister on that platform. You might get your mom to vote for you, but only if she thinks you'd otherwise be unemployed.

YAY. You're back. I was feeling threatenend as the only actual Lleyton fan posting in this thread this morning

Smankyou
02-16-2005, 02:22 AM

Vamos.
And you can continue to love the players based on their looks.

C'mon.

Socket
02-16-2005, 02:23 AM
YAY. You're back. I was feeling threatenend as the only actual Lleyton fan posting in this thread this morning
I've got your back! :) :)

Jackie
02-16-2005, 02:28 AM
I've got your back! :) :)

Thanks [crawls out of the corner]

bad gambler
02-16-2005, 02:29 AM
:lol:

jimmy looks like you have made some new friends on the GM section of MTF, well done mate!

Jackie
02-16-2005, 02:35 AM
:lol:

jimmy looks like you have made some new friends on the GM section of MTF, well done mate!

LOL. Which board is he from?

bad gambler
02-16-2005, 02:52 AM
LOL. Which board is he from?

nah he is a top bloke - we just don;t see eye to eye on hewitt though, but we are all entitled to our opinions :)

that's why MTF is DA BOMB :rocker:

Jackie
02-16-2005, 02:55 AM
nah he is a top bloke - we just don;t see eye to eye on hewitt though, but we are all entitled to our opinions :)

that's why MTF is DA BOMB :rocker:

I just meant what forum does he usually post in?

JeNn
02-16-2005, 04:04 AM
The number of people who dislike Hewitt so intensely has always amazed me, but then when you think of it, he is talented, successful, rich, famous, has a gorgeous fiancee and a huge dick....how many people have all those things? me thinks, the green eyed monster is alive and well ;)

Turkeyballs Paco
02-16-2005, 02:22 PM

Yeah, he could run his campaign from his mother's basement, where he's probably living right now. He's probably just cranky because she forgot to wake him up and he missed his school bus. Frustrated and alone, he became enraged at the gorgeous green eyed monster and decided to become a our special little troll for the day. How fun!

FanOfHewitt
02-16-2005, 02:57 PM
What's ironic is that "its.like.that" comes out trying to make Hewitt look like a wanka for his behaviour and then he proceeds to call nearly everyone in MTF stupid, tells those he is conversing with that their opinions are worthless, dissess anyone who votes for a particular political party and (by implication)throws in everybody who happens to live in America along with the deal.

Mate, Hewitt should be your icon, you take right after him.

sigmagirl91
02-16-2005, 02:59 PM
What's ironic is that "its.like.that" comes out trying to make Hewitt look like a wanka for his behaviour and then he proceeds to call nearly everyone in MTF stupid, tells those he is conversing with that their opinions are worthless, dissess anyone who votes for a particular political party and (by implication)throws in everybody who happens to live in America along with the deal.

Mate, Hewitt should be your icon, you take right after him.

And you must not forget, I'm a ho. :devil:

FanOfHewitt
02-16-2005, 03:04 PM
And you must not forget, I'm a ho. :devil:

lol