Someone get me Karol Beck's contact information? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Someone get me Karol Beck's contact information?

Scotso
02-11-2005, 09:56 PM
For my birthday ;)

thanks! :p

Hangdog
02-11-2005, 11:10 PM
Well, the only thing, that I can do for you, KarolBeckFan, is to give this photo. Of course, it's not a contact info but... just nice picture to enjoy. For your birthday ;)

Scotso
02-12-2005, 01:26 AM
Well that's a start :D ;)

federer express
04-26-2005, 10:35 PM
For my birthday ;)

ok that is the sound of karol beck running to change his name and go into exile!

freak!!!!!!!!

federer express
04-26-2005, 10:39 PM
:haha: I\'ve got a funny feeling this thread could develop into an infamous cussing match between KarolBeckFan and federer express. Bring it on :p

ahhh...but who are you cheering for? :)

Sjengster
04-26-2005, 10:40 PM
Just what we want, another needless banning that could easily have been avoided.

federer express
04-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Just what we want, another needless banning that could easily have been avoided.

maybe...but i have to be me. if that means i get banned then its a shame, but hey...

Rogiman
04-26-2005, 10:45 PM
ahhh...but who are you cheering for? :)

I'll be the chair umpire :angel:

Seleshfan
04-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Without knowing the "history" between fed ex and kbf, and based on the recent posts here, and "Nadal's Parade," I would have to side with KBF. I think if fed ex has that much of a problem with KBF, and doesn't wish to be "subjected to the steaming piles of pungent ****" that comes from KBF, then he should ignore him. It's like watching a tv show you hate on purpose. I think it's far more productive to change the channel to something you like, then to watch the show you hate and curse at the screen. federer express deliberately came into the thread started by KBF, just for the purpose of insulting him.

My apologies to you fed ex if I'm way off base, and KBF has done something to you in the past. I'm just calling it as I see it now.

Rogiman
04-26-2005, 11:17 PM
My apologies to you fed ex if I'm way off base, and KBF has done something to you in the past. I'm just calling it as I see it now.

It's not like this is so big a deal, but let's put it this way: KBF has gotten what he asked for, now let's see how he deals with the consequences ;)

federer express
04-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Without knowing the "history" between fed ex and kbf, and based on the recent posts here, and "Nadal's Parade," I would have to side with KBF. I think if fed ex has that much of a problem with KBF, and doesn't wish to be "subjected to to the steaming piles of pungent ****" that comes from KBF, then he should ignore him. It's like a watching a tv show you hate on purpose. I think it's far more productive to change the channel to something you like, then to watch the show you hate and curse at the screen. federer express deliberately came into the thread started by KBF, just for the purpose of insulting him.

probably not that far off actually! ;) the only thing kbf has done is interject himself in all my threads and discussions and ruin a perfectly good thread with his unwanted opinion! but you are right....changing the channel makes more sense :)

PaulieM
04-26-2005, 11:25 PM
I'll be the chair umpire :angel:
somehow i remember you umpiring another match that involved federer express :p

federer express
04-26-2005, 11:27 PM
somehow i remember you umpiring another match that involved federer express :p

:haha:

at least he cant be accused of bias! :)

Seleshfan
04-26-2005, 11:49 PM
It's not like this is so big a deal, but let's put it this way: KBF has gotten what he asked for, now let's see how he deals with the consequences ;)

I would never dream anything at this forum would be a "big deal." I just didn't want it to seem as if I were coming down on fed ex, especially if KBF started the strife between them.

Seleshfan
04-26-2005, 11:53 PM
probably not that far off actually! ;) the only thing kbf has done is interject himself in all my threads and discussions and ruin a perfectly good thread with his unwanted opinion! but you are right....changing the channel makes more sense :)

Good for you! Methinks you've made the right choice. Try the Tennis Channel. This is the only place, I believe, where you can see Maria Sharapova's "Speedminton" commercial, not to mention the "Hitaway Tennis" commercial. On 2nd thought, see what's on MTV.

Kristen
04-27-2005, 12:32 AM
Is that Vemic in the background?
WTF is he doing with his hand :eek:

If you need to contact Karol, you can write to the ATP at their Ponte Vedra address (It's on the ATP site's contact page). They'll pass it on. :tape:

RickDaStick
04-27-2005, 01:18 AM
For my birthday ;)

Its clear you are his only fan here. So if you dont have it then i doubt anyone does.

Kristen
04-27-2005, 01:19 AM
:bs: :p
Care to elaborate?

edit: Damn! I should have quoted your entire post, so I did\n't look like I was talking to nobody when you delete\d your post. :rolleyes:

bad gambler
04-27-2005, 01:22 AM
do you know hrbaty's details? maybe he can help you......

Scotso
04-27-2005, 02:11 AM
You know... Fed Ex and Rogifan have distinguished themselves as being the most idiotic and pathetic people on this board in this thread.

If you really think that your childish stalking and insults are going to affect me in any way, you're mistaken. You're just making asses of yourselves.

The only sad thing is that you seemed to have sucked some other idiots in to join your little moron parade. Kudos, I guess.