Last Pro Players Info in english, Thanks for your help ! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Last Pro Players Info in english, Thanks for your help !

ProAm tennis
02-11-2005, 08:17 AM
Hello,

I'm a young french federation tennis player, I think you know me.
The week we have tying to put lot informations in my web site in english. :confused:
We want to inform you about my result and to give our pro players info and personal photos.
If you go there, thanks to give your comments in this topic in order us to improve the quality of the traduction.
The adress is :
http://proamtennis.monsite.wanadoo.fr/ ;)

If you are or you know young tennis web site in your contry, give them our contact or put the info in this thread.

My next international tournament will be the Top12 the 02/20/05, if your are also playing in the tournament tell me in order to practice together.

RogerRocks
02-11-2005, 11:18 AM
hey nice site.

is that you with ferrero on the court?

ProAm tennis
02-11-2005, 12:07 PM
hey nice site.

is that you with ferrero on the court?

Thanks for you answer.

Yes it was a dream, I love him and expect he will play very good this year ! :bounce:

My father was a very good tennis player, he has play again a lot of tennis ATP pro players, and now I try to play and practice a lot.
It's not easy but with my father I meet a lot of very good player, you probably have see them in my web.

Sportily :wavey:

Nikki♥
02-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Nice website, keep up the great work. :bigwave:

jmp
02-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Fernando, you have a very nice site! :cool: The pictures are great! :D

Good luck in the tournament on 02/20 and for all of 2005. :bounce: I hope you get a high ranking. :)

Please come back to MTF and let us know how you're doing. :D