Rusedski...injured again! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rusedski...injured again!

Horatio Caine
02-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Rusedski has pulled out of Marseille with a rib injury but it has not been specified how he picked it up.

In general, are rib injuries serious? If, for instance, he has strained the muscles round a rib, would be out for long?

This is soooo crap...he had a real chance of getting into the top 32 by the grasscourt season. Is it likely he will be fit for the DC tie in 4 weeks?

Thanks.

Horatio Caine
02-10-2005, 01:23 PM
It seems that Greg may have had injury worries before Marseille. He withdrew from Milan before the main draw was made....anybody got any ideas?

TheMightyFed
02-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Go UK in Davis Cup !!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

sigmagirl91
02-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Greg, your ass is getting old. Give it up, pack it in...GO HOME!!!!!

kabuki
02-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Gee. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

RPH
02-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Greg :bigcry: :crying2: Hopefully you'll comeback and win the Davis Cup for us now Timid Tim's retired :rolleyes:

Neely
02-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Bad luck for Greg, I began to like him more than I used to do before when seeing him playing in the last months.

adeegee
02-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Looks like it could be up to Andy Murray and Alex Bogdanovic in the Davis Cup, man we are in trouble....and who's going to play doubles, super Arvind and Miles Mclagan?

Aleksa's Laydee
02-10-2005, 05:29 PM
oh god greg :sobbing:

Aleksa's Laydee
02-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Looks like it could be up to Andy Murray and Alex Bogdanovic in the Davis Cup, man we are in trouble....and who's going to play doubles, super Arvind and Miles Mclagan?

he should be alex and alan for singles and jonny marray/mark hilton for the doubles!!

adeegee
02-10-2005, 05:58 PM
he should be alex and alan for singles and jonny marray/mark hilton for the doubles!!

did you see the match at queens when jonny marray played hewitt, and just came to the net straight away on every point....i had completely forgotten about it but mentioning the name brought back memories it was probably one of the most enjoyable matches i saw all of last year

CooCooCachoo
02-10-2005, 08:35 PM

Miles! :D :bigclap:

That would be nice (no pun intended).. I like him :)

Poor Greg.. Probably means he won't be an ALT for Rotterdam!

athie
02-10-2005, 08:52 PM
What a surprise! TBH I couldn’t give a hoot if Greg is injured or not. He’s a big girls blouse and I can’t stand the sight of him….. He’s so bloody melodramatic when the trainer comes out, sick of the irritating pip squeak.
sorry Jez I can't get all patriotic over this :D

Aleksa's Laydee
02-10-2005, 09:48 PM
did you see the match at queens when jonny marray played hewitt, and just came to the net straight away on every point....i had completely forgotten about it but mentioning the name brought back memories it was probably one of the most enjoyable matches i saw all of last year

sure did :yeah:

Aleksa's Laydee
02-10-2005, 09:49 PM
What a surprise! TBH I couldn’t give a hoot if Greg is injured or not. He’s a big girls blouse and I can’t stand the sight of him….. He’s so bloody melodramatic when the trainer comes out, sick of the irritating pip squeak.
sorry Jez I can't get all patriotic over this :D

well dont post in the damn thread then!!

athie
02-10-2005, 10:21 PM
well dont post in the damn thread then!!
I shall if I please!! :D
Seriously tho he is such a drama queen

LiZpHaIr
02-10-2005, 10:24 PM
He's getting rather old. He should just win that little Grass tournament in Newport again and retire.

misyou25
02-14-2005, 06:14 AM
he might be fit again for the davis cup and the grass season. maybe its not such a bad injury..