EUROSPORT?! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

EUROSPORT?!

Iza
02-08-2005, 05:27 AM
Does any1 know what ATP tournaments are Eurosport Europe (not UK) showing in 2005?

CooCooCachoo
02-08-2005, 07:28 AM
Too few :sad:

Tinne
02-08-2005, 07:33 AM
Too few :sad:
That's true, and probably way more WTA than ATP too :(
Eurosport always has a tv schedule up (for about a week) on their official site (www.eurosport.com)

CooCooCachoo
02-08-2005, 07:34 AM
They used to air Milan and Marseille, but it is nowhere to be seen. All we had was Toray Pan Pacific in Tokyo, which was WTA and not even live..

They now have Eurosport 2, on which Milan was aired. But I don't have that channel :fiery:

Cervantes
02-08-2005, 09:51 AM
Dubai is probably the next one they'll air. I think we have to wait till Roland Garros then, and after that Queens and 's-Hertogenbosch, which also used to be on Eurosport in previous years.

Iza
02-08-2005, 10:09 AM
They used to air Milan and Marseille, but it is nowhere to be seen. All we had was Toray Pan Pacific in Tokyo, which was WTA and not even live..

They now have Eurosport 2, on which Milan was aired. But I don't have that channel :fiery:

i don't have it either :fiery: :mad:

athie
02-08-2005, 10:09 AM
In my experience pay no attention to EuroSports schedule, it changes more frequently than the direction of the wind and is about as much use as a chocolate teapot. It schedules tennis but instead shows archery (ok bad example but you get my point here) and vice versa.
EuroSport 2 here in the UK was showing some Milan & Tokyo matches the other day for the odd hour but nothing spectacular Iím afraid.
Funnily enough I was looking thro the schedule listings yesterday and didnít see any tennis down, admittedly I only had a quick glance.

Aleksa's Laydee
02-08-2005, 10:12 AM
i hope they show the night(ish) matches in marseille tonight!!

athie
02-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Great! Thanks for that Judio :hug:
Iím still always pessimistic about their schedules tho.

athie
02-08-2005, 10:21 AM
You obviously didn't watch during the Day on Thurs Fri Sat and Sun ;)

I saw Sat and Sun and didn't think the play was all that great tbh, then again Iím not much of a Stepanek fan :D

Iza
02-09-2005, 05:27 AM
i hate eurosport for not showing the masters! :fiery: fortunately they show Wimby this year! didn't show it last year :smash: