Who do you root for in the name of MTFCers? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who do you root for in the name of MTFCers?

paige
02-07-2005, 09:03 PM
I've been here a relatively short time, and already I'm picking up favorites of some others here at the forum.

So who do you champion in the name of someone else here? It could be because they made you aware of this person/team or just because of that poster.

Gonzo Hates Me!
02-07-2005, 09:06 PM
hmmmmmm, there are people I root against b/c of other people here... yes, I do have that much hate in my heart :p

paige
02-07-2005, 09:07 PM
hmmmmmm, there are people I root against b/c of other people here... yes, I do have that much hate in my heart :p

I haven't gotten to that point yet, thankfully.
So who -- the players -- are on your shiite list?

Gonzo Hates Me!
02-07-2005, 09:09 PM
:tape: I dont like anyone here to the point where I will vicariously enjoy their favorite player for them--I like 5 players and that's it, the end.

paige
02-07-2005, 09:11 PM
:tape: I dont like anyone here to the point where I will vicariously enjoy their favorite player for them--I like 5 players and that's it, the end.

Well not enjoy of course, but pull for when you otherwise wouldn't have rooting interest.

But I was asking who are the players you root against that you didn't before?

athie
02-07-2005, 09:33 PM
I support my blue eyed boy all the time regardless of other people’s opinions on MTF and despite his consistency in match losses :lol:
On the other hand… without starting a Coria, Roddick yaddy yaddy yah hate thread some people in here have actually put me off players.

Eclectic Goddess
02-07-2005, 09:41 PM
I've found myself rooting more for Joachim Johansson, because he's my doubles partner in FATP.

Éowyn
02-07-2005, 09:47 PM
i can't really think of anyone i support just coz of mtf members but i guess i support marat a little more than i used to, but he's always been one of the guys i want to win if one of my boys can't.

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 09:56 PM

So do I, and I have no problems making it known.

CooCooCachoo
02-08-2005, 07:32 AM
No one :)

Gonzo Hates Me!
02-12-2005, 07:39 PM
lol :worship:

So do I, and I have no problems making it known.