Qualifying Day 1 Report- Luczak vs Tisarevic [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Qualifying Day 1 Report- Luczak vs Tisarevic

patricioduco
02-06-2005, 10:23 PM
I thought I read someone wanted one of us to watch this match. I went and heres the report.

Luczak def Tipsarevic

Pretty Good Match. I watched the first set and Peter hits the ball with lots of spin and he was attacking right from the beginning. I didnt like Janko because he was really disrespectful with ball boys and he also had some trouble getting water out of the big Gatorade bottle and ended up throwing everuything away. Not cool. But he started getting everything back and Luczak started missing a lot, even when he was the one attacking most of the time. I thought Janko would win in 2 sets, I was even on the next court watching Portas vs Gustavo something and saw that Janko broke him at the beginning of the second set. I came back in the third when Peter was 3-2 up a break and Tipsarevic looked really tired and Luczak attacking a lot, not missing much and putting pressure on him. I think he retired finally? I dont remember but not much to tell you there.

Ahh I forgot, his coach was sitting behind me (Janko's) and he kept whispering things alone while the point was underway, it was so annoying!!!

azza
02-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Peter :hearts: he also won his 2nd round Q 63 46 64 go Pete!

Pea
02-06-2005, 11:52 PM
At least it went to three.