What do I have to do to... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What do I have to do to...

Lucia
02-05-2005, 01:49 PM
....become a pimster?! Hahah that sounds sooo weird, I know, but I'm just wondering if I have to do something special, or if I can just call myself that? Coz I wanna join the club! If that's ok.... :crazy:

Aleksa's Laydee
02-05-2005, 01:53 PM
of course u can...your a pimster already...you introduced yourself and you post here

We have a new pimster ;) :bigwave:

Lucia
02-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Whooho!!!! Totally awesome! :yeah:

Sharon
02-05-2005, 02:53 PM
you're already a pimster :lol:
being a pimpim fan is the only rule haha :hug:

Aleksa's Laydee
02-05-2005, 02:57 PM
we should make an oath that everyone has to say...*goes get lindsay d's forums oath ;)*

Aleksa's Laydee
02-05-2005, 02:59 PM
OATH!!!

***I hereby solemnly swear to support Joachim in all his endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend his good name by giving a verbal butt-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions his game and character***

Lucia
02-05-2005, 03:56 PM
OK! Wot a good idea.. :worship:
*I hereby solemnly swear to support Joachim in all his endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend his good name by giving a verbal butt-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions his game and character!*
yeeaahhhhh!!! :p

Sharon
02-05-2005, 09:44 PM
:haha: nice idea :yeah: should we all say it or just the new pimsters in the nearby future? :p

Sommarsverige
02-05-2005, 10:00 PM
OATH!!!

***I hereby solemnly swear to support Joachim in all his endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend his good name by giving a verbal butt-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions his game and character***

Very nice idea, Siobhan!

Canuck_Chick
02-05-2005, 10:49 PM
OATH!!!

i love it!!! it's VERY pimster of you ;) :)

Ashie_87
02-06-2005, 12:11 AM
:wavey: hi Lucia! welcome to the Pimsters;)

*takes oath*

I hereby solemnly swear to support Joachim in all his endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend his good name by giving a verbal butt-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions his game and character

;)

crazzzy_grrl
02-06-2005, 01:46 AM
*stands up, placing one hand over my heart*

I hereby solemnly swear to support Joachim in all his endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend his good name by giving a verbal butt-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions his game and character

:lol:

Leonandy
02-06-2005, 03:42 AM

Great!!! :angel:

Aleksa's Laydee
02-06-2005, 09:49 AM

:haha: :yeah:

mfpravia
02-06-2005, 10:59 AM
jaja great idea

Welcome Lucia!! :wavey:

I hereby solemnly swear to support Joachim in all his endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend his good name by giving a verbal butt-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions his game and character.

We are all so proud of him!! :hearts:

Pina
02-06-2005, 11:47 AM
lol you guys are so funny!

*stands up, placing one hand over my heart, holding a candy bar(brand: PimPim or M&M) on the other hand*

I hereby solemnly swear to support Joachim in all his endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend his good name by giving a verbal butt-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions his game and character.

Lucia
02-06-2005, 01:53 PM
lol you guys are so funny!

*stands up, placing one hand over my heart, holding a candy bar(brand: PimPim or M&M) on the other hand*

:haha: the candy bar thing! :haha:

margaret_gn
02-06-2005, 08:06 PM
taking the oath...I hereby solemnly swear to support Joachim in all his endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend his good name by giving a verbal butt-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions his game and character...woohoo, it's official now!

Sommarsverige
02-06-2005, 08:55 PM
"Standing up, placing one hand over my heart and holding the Swedish flag"

Canuck_Chick
02-06-2005, 08:57 PM
ok...my turn:

i'm officially a pimster now :)

Sharon
02-06-2005, 09:57 PM
*clears throat* ehm... *places one hand over my heart and carrying a pair of scissors from hair salon*

jmgsdoubsprtnr
02-07-2005, 02:10 AM
:haha: this is great! *doesn't know what to hold*

haha, pimster be me!

Kristen
02-07-2005, 03:57 AM
*Places one hand on the 2004 "Official Guide to Professional Tennis" while facing IKEA furniture*
"I hereby solemnly swear to support Joachim in all his endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend his good name by giving a verbal butt-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions his game and character"

Pina
02-07-2005, 05:44 AM
lol @Swedish flag, scissors and IKEA furniture :haha: