Spadea becomes confused about his sexuality. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Spadea becomes confused about his sexuality.

Horatio Caine
02-05-2005, 09:08 AM
....taken from his interview after a match in which he gave away a 5/2 lead in the second set and match points in a run of 17 consecutive points against him...

"I was starting to become emotionally and physically confused."

Don't worry Vincent - it happens to the best of us!

Sorry....couldn't resist! :)

MissKoubek1981
02-05-2005, 09:56 AM
*rofl* Nice piece! :yeah:

Nikki♥
02-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Maybe he considers joining Nadal and Moya, there is some space left in their bed for him.

Eclectic Goddess
02-05-2005, 08:32 PM
Poor Spadea. It must be due to that twisty service motion of his.
Maybe he considers joining Nadal and Moya, there is some space left in their bed for him.
No offense to Spadea, but he needs to find his own bed!

LiZpHaIr
02-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Poor Vince...nobody likes him.

adee-gee
11-16-2005, 10:23 PM
Vinny :rocker2:

Horatio Caine
11-16-2005, 10:52 PM

Mate - you muist have too much time on your hands! :haha:

This thread must have been on, like p. 100 :shrug:

...or have you been in my public profile? :drool:

enqvistfan
11-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Poor Vince...nobody likes him.

Why nobody likes him ??

adee-gee
11-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Mate - you muist have too much time on your hands! :haha:

This thread must have been on, like p. 100 :shrug:

...or have you been in my public profile? :drool:
I was searching through threads started by my favourite poster :kiss:

GM is a pile of poo at the moment, I thought I'd bump up some old threads :angel:

adee-gee
11-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Why nobody likes him ??
Everyone is jealous of his brilliance ;)

sigmagirl91
11-17-2005, 12:07 AM
Aw, Vinny.......I'm sure Dr. Phil or Oprah would love to hear your story.

Carito_90
11-17-2005, 12:26 AM

No! Never, ever.

They got taste :o

Horatio Caine
11-17-2005, 12:47 AM
I was searching through threads started by my favourite poster :kiss:

:inlove: :hearts: :hug:

alfonsojose
11-17-2005, 01:00 PM
He's hot :drool:

Frederick16
11-17-2005, 02:00 PM
some people even doubt someones sexuality by the underwear he wears :)

sweetiepiedoll
11-17-2005, 04:04 PM
Is Spadea sexuality the reason why Pat MCEnroe won't let him play on the Davis Cup Team?

sigmagirl91
11-17-2005, 04:25 PM
some people even doubt someones sexuality by the underwear he wears :)

Is that because he wears pink polka dots?

NYCtennisfan
11-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Vinny is my hero.

Frederick16
11-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Is that because he wears pink polka dots?

no someone said it because i wear BB underwear...

adee-gee
11-17-2005, 07:04 PM
:inlove: :hearts: :hug:
:kiss:

Saumon
11-17-2005, 08:25 PM
I wanna :aplot: with Vinny :drool: and he wanted to :aplot: with me! :D
OMG :eek: I will have his babies!!! :crazy:

yes, i'm :cuckoo: :angel:

sierra91
11-17-2005, 10:18 PM
Let me tell you a true and quite heartwarming story about Vinny, which I'm sure will make all of you feel guilty for being so mean to him.

I went to Cincy last August and one afternoon, while I was visiting with a couple of volunteers at the information desk, I noticed Vinny standing just a few feet away ... near the main entrance (not the players' entrance) where tons of people were walking around. He was sweaty and, by the expression on his face and his body language, I could tell he'd just lost, I later found out to a qualifer :sad: . One of the other lowly fans also recognized him, walked over, and very politely said hello and was being quite gracious. And Vinny was so kind -- he didn't even acknowledge this guy's presence, but just stared straight ahead with his arms folded in front of him, kind of like the way teenagers do to their parents instead of saying "fuck you." A few minutes later, someone else came over and he did the same thing. If you've just lost a match and you're understandably upset, why stand out in the middle of the grounds where all the fans are walking around (not all of whom might have realized he wasn't a happy camper) instead of staying put in the players' locker room? I guess being in there gets him too excited.

So, please be nicer to poor Vinny in the future. He's got so much heart and generosity of spirit ... think of how wonderful the world would be if there were more people like Vinny on the planet. :angel:

P.S. The only thing I regret is that I didn't tell him to fuck off.

sigmagirl91
11-17-2005, 11:37 PM
Let me tell you a true and quite heartwarming story about Vinny, which I'm sure will make all of you feel guilty for being so mean to him.

I went to Cincy last August and one afternoon, while I was visiting with a couple of volunteers at the information desk, I noticed Vinny standing just a few feet away ... near the main entrance (not the players' entrance) where tons of people were walking around. He was sweaty and, by the expression on his face and his body language, I could tell he'd just lost, I later found out to a qualifer :sad: . One of the other lowly fans also recognized him, walked over, and very politely said hello and was being quite gracious. And Vinny was so kind -- he didn't even acknowledge this guy's presence, but just stared straight ahead with his arms folded in front of him, kind of like the way teenagers do to their parents instead of saying "fuck you." A few minutes later, someone else came over and he did the same thing. If you've just lost a match and you're understandably upset, why stand out in the middle of the grounds where all the fans are walking around (not all of whom might have realized he wasn't a happy camper) instead of staying put in the players' locker room? I guess being in there gets him too excited.

So, please be nicer to poor Vinny in the future. He's got so much heart and generosity of spirit ... think of how wonderful the world would be if there were more people like Vinny on the planet. :angel:

P.S. The only thing I regret is that I didn't tell him to fuck off.

:haha: :haha: