Don't you hate it [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Don't you hate it

Naturelle
10-31-2002, 08:29 PM
When somebody is always really nice to your face, but then you find out that they say bad things about you all the time behind your back? I think that is very cowardly.

ILR
10-31-2002, 08:31 PM
Oooo damn right but you just gotta ignore them unless its people that you really care about, then it hurts a hell of a lot.If its not then I couldnt give a damn.

Clarice
10-31-2002, 08:32 PM
Naturelle, hi

I hate it as well, but its something youre going to have to get used to, because apparently some low life people do it all the time. And it is cowardly, im certainly happy to tell people right to there face if they piss me off and i hate them, just wish others could!!!

Naturelle
10-31-2002, 08:37 PM
Hi IluvRogi and Clarice :wavey: Thanks for the replies!

I have this one friend who is always being so nice to me and pretending he really cares about me, but then my other friend, she tells me that he is always calling me names and making fun of me behind my back. It really hurts my feelings :sad:

I wish people like him would just slip on an ice patch when crossing the road and get hit by a bus. :)

ILR
10-31-2002, 08:40 PM
Hi Naturelle.:wavey:

sorry to hear about that.It really sucks.:( This is kinda different but its still about people betraying you.Well a few years ago my best friend went round and told my boyfriend that I was flirting with other lads and said that I hated him.Its a god job I was only young!I binned her off though.She was a nasty cow :p

Clarice
10-31-2002, 08:42 PM
You know, that has happened to me too. I tell you if i could get hold of that person id certainly let him know what for and he wont have to worry about an ice patch, i can assure you.

Infact an ice patch is a pretty lame revenge if you ask me :o

Clarice
10-31-2002, 08:44 PM
Im glad you binned her off ILuvRogi, she does sound like a cow, so i will take your word for it.

ILR
10-31-2002, 08:47 PM
yes believe me she was.Very two faced.Ive remained good friends with my ex especially after he found out the truth.Lame revenge lol,why what were you planning?;)

Naturelle
10-31-2002, 08:56 PM
Clarice I sympathise but I have to tell you an ice patch can be anything but lame. Why, I've heard of people getting their clothes snagged on the bumper and being dragged for miles.

Clarice
10-31-2002, 08:57 PM
Well the person who has been taking me for a ride, has been suggesting that im something that i am most definitely not, which had been caused me many problems with some friends of mine. I dont want to go into details and luckily my real friends know me well enough to understand that this twat of a guy is talking complete bull. But interms of revenge well i will let him have it when he is at his most vulnerable. And he will wish he hadnt messed with me i can assure you!!

Of course if theres ice around at the time it can only increase the effect ;)

Clarice
10-31-2002, 08:59 PM
ok naturelle i will arrange for ice especially, him getting dragged along sounds quite pleasing!!

Naturelle
10-31-2002, 09:01 PM
It is not only me. :sad: My other friend Sandra stopped getting along with this other girl in my school named Jennifer and now Jennifer goes all around telling everyone that Sandra is a ho and not to be friends with her but then whenever she meets Sandra in the hallway or something she's very friendly and pretends she is not holding a grudge. When I see her sometimes I feel like pulling her hair.

Naturelle
10-31-2002, 09:03 PM
If Jennifer doesn't want to be friends with Sandra anymore she should just move on, why does she have to go around being so pathetic and obsessed about Sandra and trying to make everyone hate her. I think that is a bit psychotic. Wouldn't you agree Clarice?

ILR
10-31-2002, 09:03 PM
ugh girls can be such bitches.:mad:

Clarice
10-31-2002, 09:10 PM
Thanks ILuvRogi :sad:

naturelle, id go as far to say psychotic yeah, i dont get it. I mean if its done and dusted, why doesnt she just move on. I hate people that cant move on, get it out of your system with that person, tell them you think they are the most boring person in the world, that you wish you hadnt laid eyes on them or anything else for that matter and then just forget about it and move on. Those people who feel they have to badmouth all the time and berate you to all and sundry are just pathetic psychotic and dare i say sad and laughable individuals. what do you think?

ILR
10-31-2002, 09:10 PM
Im a girl btw lol :D

ILR
10-31-2002, 09:11 PM
I didnt say all were did I?And I wasnt suggesting you were either.:) :angel:

Naturelle
10-31-2002, 09:14 PM
I think it is because people like her feel very insecure and are so upset when somebody does not like them.

The only way she can make herself feel better is if she can make other people hate her too. Which is sad.

Somebody needs to hit her on the head with a large piece of lumber.

Clarice
10-31-2002, 09:22 PM
Are you the one volunteering to do the hitting, because id like to join you in the queue for that. And yes im sure its about being insecure, but if the only way someone can feel secure about themselves is by making others hate someone that they do, well it says a lot more about that person than im sure they care to realise. And it also shows you, who youre real friends are, because the ones who dont believe her and tell you about it all, are the good ones and those should be cherished totally.

Thankfully i have many real friends who make the shit ones pale into insignificance. :)

ILR
10-31-2002, 09:22 PM
sorry if I offended you Clarice I never intend to.Anyway I must leave now,hope things are OK :wavey:

Clarice
10-31-2002, 09:26 PM
Oh ILuvRogi, you didnt offend me at all. Dont you worry about a thing. :)

Naturelle
10-31-2002, 09:27 PM
Clarice I am glad you have some real friends. I have a few too but the list is growing thin. :sad: And probably the ones I have left talk about me behind my back too. :sad:

Maybe you and I could be friends and then we won't need anyone else. :)

Naturelle
10-31-2002, 09:28 PM
And I promise I would never push you onto an ice patch when there is a bus coming. :)

Clarice
10-31-2002, 09:30 PM
Well i promise i would never talk about you behind your back, so sure we can be friends, if thats what you want, You sound nice ;)

Clarice
10-31-2002, 09:34 PM
And you wouldnt push me into an ice patch if there wasnt a bus coming either, would you? :eek:

Naturelle
10-31-2002, 09:34 PM
But then how would I really know. You could be just pretending to be nice to me now and in reality you are telling somebody I know that I have mental problems.

Clarice
10-31-2002, 09:41 PM
Well you have to trust me that im not as insecure and pathetic as some sorry individuals. And besides its a quid pro quo thing, you could be doing the very same about me too :sad:

Daniel
10-31-2002, 10:44 PM
Hi everyone :wavey:

Scotso
10-31-2002, 10:51 PM
Kill them :D

harry_potter
11-01-2002, 02:34 AM
hi naturelle and clarice :wavey: :kiss:

Daniel
11-01-2002, 12:07 PM
fmttpoints@hotmail.com