Legend of Marat [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Legend of Marat

Foxy Smile
01-31-2005, 10:01 AM
When God was giving out talents to tennis-players, he saw Roddik and said:

- You are really big strong guy and that's why I'll give you best serve!

Then he saw Hewitt he said:

- You are so small - I'll give you fast legs!

And so God was going on and on! Untill there was no talents anymore!

At that moment Marat came.
- Sorry Marat I gave away everything I've got! However, tell me d'you hunger for playing tennis?
- Sometimes I do, sometimes - not really
- So everytime you really hunger for playing tennis you will become me

So lets call Safin GodMarat as an answer to Roger's JesusFed!!!! (as Sjengster proposed first :D )

lauralou
01-31-2005, 10:06 AM
- Sorry Marat I gave away everything I've got! However, tell me d'you hunger for playing tennis?

So lets call Safin GodMarat as an answer to Roger's JesusFed!!!! (as Sjengster proposed first :D )
That is wonderful! :worship: I understand now why I love so much Marat whereas I don't believe in God! ;) lol

Five
01-31-2005, 10:09 AM

:worship: GodMarat :worship::yippee:

Riley Finn
01-31-2005, 10:49 AM
and the Care Bears Team strikes again!

federer_roar
01-31-2005, 11:13 AM
God gave Marat power and skills for a tennis player. But he forgot to give him a heart that loves tennis as much as Federer's .

Riley Finn
01-31-2005, 12:48 PM
followed by My Little Pony...surely ther'es more to come.

maratski
01-31-2005, 12:56 PM

Someone's bored at work today ;)

I can't join you today cause I have chores to do. :(

Riley Finn
01-31-2005, 01:01 PM
and one of the teenage sluts is here!

I'm annoyed,not bored...

alfonsojose
01-31-2005, 05:11 PM
And then God saw Rainer and told him .. you'll have the best butt in tennis :lick: :drool:

junekidd
01-31-2005, 05:28 PM

:lol:
I follow your words though I am not religious.
:worship: GODMARAT! :worship:

Turkeyballs Paco
01-31-2005, 07:18 PM
That's great! He is a legend!

ae wowww
01-31-2005, 08:20 PM
AllahMarat?

Denise
01-31-2005, 08:54 PM
GODMARAT! Loves it!!!!!! :worship:

Denise
01-31-2005, 08:56 PM
AllahMarat?

lol!!!! :lol: that's a really nice name !! ;) but I rather GODMARAT :p

Bibir
01-31-2005, 11:08 PM
and one of the teenage sluts is here!

now that Marat defeated JesusFed and won AO we are not shallow teenage sluts anymore...we are tennis experts. :)

John.Charles
01-31-2005, 11:20 PM

That was very sweet. You blow my mind. :D
I've always seen Marat to always be at the top ever since 2000 until he started talking loser. I knew Federer was really talented and had more weapons in his game and he showed the world how great he can be. And now look at them they are currently THE BEST tennis players in the world.

TennisLurker
01-31-2005, 11:49 PM

My little pony :sad:

Domino
02-01-2005, 01:19 AM
God looked at Coria, and said:
I'll give you the rare skill of changing ball direction off both sides, and incredible speed, but I'll refrain from giving you sportsmanship, that'd make you too much like Borg, to whom many, while you are in good form, consider you the better, despite obvious reasons to the otherwise.

God looked at Moya, and said:
I will give you a good serve and forehand, but no head at all. Really, you might as well be headless, you'll win a slam, but nobody will give you credit for that.

God looked at Nalbandian:
Damn, I used up the ball changing skill on Coria, well, I'll give you that, but make you fat so that you need to hit harder to win. Unfortunately, I won't give you a good serve, which will complicate things.

Good looked at Gaudio:
I'll give you potential you probably won't fulfill because not even I can fix the mental problems in your head.

God looked at Henman, and said:

I will give you the useless combination of great volleys and a bad second serve. Don't worry, you'll still be admired, but overshadowed your whole life

God looked at Massu, and said:

To conteract all the entertaining players I have created, I will give you the use of massive boring topsin!

God looked at Gimblestob, and said:

I'll give you nothing! Nothing at all, no skill, no volleys, no weapon, no technique, not even a good head for the game. I wont give you amicable personality or sportsmanship, not even good looks. Why do you insist on playing tennis anyway? Do with that what you will.

elizabeth_c
02-01-2005, 01:22 AM
now that Marat defeated JesusFed and won AO we are not shallow teenage sluts anymore...we are tennis experts. :)
hahahaha..thats cute! :rolls:

drf716
02-01-2005, 05:28 AM
I'll give you the rare skill of changing ball direction off both sides, and incredible speed, but I'll refrain from giving you sportsmanship, that'd make you too much like Borg, to whom many, while you are in good form, consider you the better, despite obvious reasons to the otherwise.

I will give you a good serve and forehand, but no head at all. Really, you might as well be headless, you'll win a slam, but nobody will give you credit for that.

Damn, I used up the ball changing skill on Coria, well, I'll give you that, but make you fat so that you need to hit harder to win. Unfortunately, I won't give you a good serve, which will complicate things.

Good looked at Gaudio:
I'll give you potential you probably won't fulfill because not even I can fix the mental problems in your head.

I will give you the useless combination of great volleys and a bad second serve. Don't worry, you'll still be admired, but overshadowed your whole life

To conteract all the entertaining players I have created, I will give you the use of massive boring topsin!

I'll give you nothing! Nothing at all, no skill, no volleys, no weapon, no technique, not even a good head for the game. I wont give you amicable personality or sportsmanship, not even good looks. Why do you insist on playing tennis anyway? Do with that what you will.
:lol:
more please

Foxy Smile
02-01-2005, 11:07 AM

Good looked at Gaudio:

Brilliant!!! ;)

Riley Finn
02-01-2005, 11:13 AM
My little pony :sad:

OK.Take it.

EternalFlame
02-01-2005, 11:15 AM

Yep we are not sluts...! we are tennis experts, Thanks to Marat ..loll :lol:

Domino
02-02-2005, 01:29 AM
God looked at Johansson:
Another one? Well, given your height, you probably wont be any good at grinding the ball like tradition states you should do, so I will give you the incredible ability to break the ace record multiple times in your career, though it wont win matches for you. Don't worry, your brother-in-law will still bring in the cash.

God looked at Canas:
I like your work ethic so I'll give you the ultra-rare fighting ability that will be rivaled by nobody, but I wont give you proper technique. If that sounds sour, then just wait for the consequence of that.

God looked at Robredo:
Meh, I'll give you good technique, but you'll still be a useless competetor because you wont beat guys better than you. The only way you will is by faking an injury.
-Robredo "I'll remember that"

God looked at Gonzalez:
Sweet, I like you, I'll give you the most explosive forehand in the game. That will polarize the audience into people who either love you or hate you.

God looked at Davydenko:
I'll give you two options, a lot of skill and power if you decide to work with a good coach, or I'll just take everything interesting away from you if you decide to do something stupid, like be coached by your brother.

God looked at Pavel:
I'll give you one of the best one-handed backhands in the game, though at the cost of your forehand. This wont complicate things unless you play Federer, so just avoid him, and you shouldn't have any trouble.

God looked at Mario Ancic:
I will give you loads of talent, beyond all croatians I have ever seen, but this wont help you, as your mental problems are beyond even Gaudio. You two make my job miserable.

God looked at Paradorn Srichaphan:
I'll give you a great ability to hit strong off both sides, but I wont give you any idea of where to go from there.

God looked at Xavier Malisse:
You'll have incredible talent on all surfaces, perfect technique off both sides. However, I wont give you any confidence in your ability. Yes, I know, life sucks, but you could do yourself a favor and attack David Nalbandian when he is ten years old.

Lee
02-02-2005, 06:11 AM
I'm dying to use this smilie, thanks Domino

http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/schilder/mademyday.gif