THey're not showing the ceremonies on the TSN rerun and I'm PISSED [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

THey're not showing the ceremonies on the TSN rerun and I'm PISSED

Ten_Isse_Fan
01-30-2005, 08:13 PM
:fiery: The ceremonies were so nice and both players made good speeches, I'm so pissed they didn't show it on the rerun!!!! :mad: DAMN. I wanted to tape it because I couldn't during the live presentation... UGH

Canuck_Chick
01-30-2005, 08:42 PM
yeah, i'm quite pissed too :mad::fiery:
you can watch a part of safin's speech on eurosport:
http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/v4/l0/s57/e7184/multimedia_lng0_spo57_evt7184.shtml

i wanna watch the WHOLE thing tho :rolleyes:

wimbledonfan
01-30-2005, 11:57 PM
Lucky I watched the match live at 3:30 am cause I had a feeling something like this would happen.

TSN is too busy talking about nhl hockey. Even when there is no hockey it seems to get daily coverage and rarely will they talk about other sports .

Leena
01-30-2005, 11:58 PM
TSN is too busy talking about nhl hockey. Even when there is no hockey it seems to get daily coverage and rarely will they talk about other sports .

Hehe. Silly Canada.

Billabong
01-31-2005, 12:56 AM
They also took off a lot of games:o

perfect_spy
01-31-2005, 01:05 AM
Hehe. Silly Canada.
At least TSN is silly.

Ten_Isse_Fan
01-31-2005, 01:07 AM
They also took off a lot of games:o
Yah! They didn't keep the first outburst of Hewitt so when he did the foot fault and freaked out, McEnroe said : For the second time, he's wrong. Well people who haven't seen the match didn't understand a thing. That really sucks! I should have taped it at 3:30am. But it took me too much courage to just wake up for it, so I was too lazy to start my VCR. :mad: I should've. Gosh.