Why is Hewitt Always Digging His Cheese? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why is Hewitt Always Digging His Cheese?

victory1
01-30-2005, 05:42 PM
For those of you who are not American, it means always digging his ass. :o Maybe he should consider boxers? ;) It annoys me how many times he dig his underwear out his ass! :p

Pea
01-30-2005, 07:53 PM
Cos his ass is too big for his body. And boxers would do the same thing, really.:tape:

Neely
01-30-2005, 07:56 PM
For those of you who are not American, it means always digging his ass.
thanks for this explanation, I didn't know that saying before ;) :wavey:

Eclectic Goddess
01-30-2005, 09:49 PM
I don't think he does it due to any real underwear troubles. I think it's a tic, like pushing his hair behind his ears and touching the front of his hat to make sure it's exactly where he wants it. Lleyton is the tic-iest player I've ever seen. He probably doesn't even realize he's doing it most of the time.

elizabeth_c
01-30-2005, 09:55 PM
For those of you who are not American, it means always digging his ass. :o Maybe he should consider boxers? ;) It annoys me how many times he dig his underwear out his ass! :pi am AMERICAN and i have never ever in my entire life heard of "digging his cheese"...anyway...thats just awful....i would hate to have to shake his hand after the match..... :eek:

RodLo
01-30-2005, 09:58 PM
i am AMERICAN and i have never ever in my entire life heard of "digging his cheese"...anyway...thats just awful....i would hate to have to shake his hand after the match..... :eek:

:lol:

fifiricci
01-30-2005, 10:13 PM
He probably keeps the engagement rings up there, cos he never knows when he might need one (and that's pretty often when you're Hewitt) :devil:

wipeout
01-30-2005, 10:24 PM
I think it's a tic, like pushing his hair behind his ears and touching the front of his hat to make sure it's exactly where he wants it. Lleyton is the tic-iest player I've ever seen. He probably doesn't even realize he's doing it most of the time.

Yeah, I was watching that in the match today. Agassi is also quite prone to twitching.

Jackie
01-30-2005, 10:41 PM
Most of the guys do it. I suppose it's hard to concentrate on playing while your underwear is stuck up your arse

oneandonlyhsn
01-30-2005, 10:51 PM
There is the occasional tugging and pulling, and then there is Hewitt. This guys pulls and tugs after ever point. Its disgusting, I wouldnt want to shake his hand or take anything from his hand, its gross.

Horatio Caine
01-30-2005, 11:10 PM
I've been known to mess around with the front of my shorts before. What is wrong with that? Everyone does it to some extent! :)

LiZpHaIr
01-30-2005, 11:25 PM
I think it's sexy :p

iluvcandy227
01-30-2005, 11:33 PM
i think its nasty

elizabeth_c
01-30-2005, 11:49 PM
i think its nasty
i agree..maybe all the guys should just go COMMANDO???? well..maybe not.... :eek:

iluvcandy227
01-31-2005, 12:11 AM
nothin lleyton does can ever be sexy

martinaHforever
01-31-2005, 12:28 AM
Agassi pushes up his shirt and rolls the front up and tucks it in. Well when he was younger he did it before every point. He doesn't do it as much these days cos his shirts are usually shorter.

MissMoJo
01-31-2005, 01:35 AM
He could benefit from a thong

elizabeth_c
01-31-2005, 02:57 AM
Why don't they tape their underwear to keep it from moving around? Celebs do it all the time, and I'm not talking about Scotch-taping their ass, either. :p
now THATS a clever idea....i like it! better than my commando idea... :)

Becarina
01-31-2005, 03:27 AM
I thought it was pretty gross, I kept telling my boyfriend " eww he is picking his butt...look look : :eek: yuck

iluvcandy227
01-31-2005, 03:29 AM
everything lleyton does is gross

elizabeth_c
01-31-2005, 03:48 AM
yup..even his VOICE is annoying! :eek:

howardean
01-31-2005, 04:00 AM
has anyone noticed that he seems to have stopped constantly tweaking the strings on his racket? this is atleast some improvement...

Eclectic Goddess
01-31-2005, 04:10 AM
So, not a fan, huh?

gsm
01-31-2005, 04:19 AM
some of you guys crack me up. any excuse to have a go at lleyton and you dive right in. i really think you are scraping the barrel now though.

what makes it more funny is that you are going to have to put up with him for a while yet. becouse he is so damn good , he will be spoiling many a tournament for some of you guys for many years to come. :D :p

the more some of these guys carry on , the more i know lleyton is doing a good job.

cmon lleyton keep up the good work.

Hewitt_Rules
01-31-2005, 04:26 AM
Yet another Hewitt bashing thread, mostly consisted of Roddick fans :rolleyes: Still bitter about Forrest Gump being wiped off court by Rocky? :lol:

Auscon
01-31-2005, 04:56 AM
Yet another Hewitt bashing thread, mostly consisted of Roddick fans :rolleyes: Still bitter about Forrest Gump being wiped off court by Rocky? :lol:

heheh I think the majority of iluvcandy227's posts asides from 'I'm new' have been of Lleyton bashing nature.....hope she can find something a little more constructive to do with her time here :)

it just makes what Lleyton does all that much better, getting a rise out of plenty of so many ppl :)

Eclectic Goddess
01-31-2005, 04:57 AM
As bashing threads go, this one is pretty damn mild. Sure, there are going to be people here who feel the need to bash away, but aren't there always?

Besides, you have to admit, he DOES "dig his cheese". (That has to be the funniest way I've ever heard that phrased. I'm going to be laughing about that years from now.) He does. A lot. I'm sure he'd laugh about it if someone pointed it out to him, so why can't we?

By the way, I'm a big fan of Lleyton's and I was happy to see him beat Andy.

TennisLurker
01-31-2005, 04:58 AM
Hewitt bashing is sooo 2002

JeNn
01-31-2005, 05:09 AM
Hewitt bashing is sooo 2002

:haha:

Carito_90
01-31-2005, 06:01 AM
some of you guys crack me up. any excuse to have a go at lleyton and you dive right in. i really think you are scraping the barrel now though.

Um.. that reminds me of some other player... I can't remember his name... all I can remember is that his last name starts with "R" and ends with "oddick"... maybe you can figure out, I dont know :confused:.

Anyway, I wouldn't just say he loves picking his butt but other stuff aswell... :eek:

Mimi
01-31-2005, 06:28 AM
may be he always forget to wash his butt, it is dirty so its attacts lots of mosquitos to come around and bite him, he feels itcy and so :haha: :woohoo: :secret: :bolt:

federer_roar
01-31-2005, 10:25 AM
Becoz Hewitt worrys it will be gone one day, so he has to keep digging to feel secured.

Riley Finn
01-31-2005, 12:23 PM
For those of you who are not American, it means always digging his ass. :o Maybe he should consider boxers? ;) It annoys me how many times he dig his underwear out his ass! :p

the same reason why people here create stupid threads...no explanation.

Hagar
01-31-2005, 05:52 PM
He probably keeps the engagement rings up there, cos he never knows when he might need one (and that's pretty often when you're Hewitt) :devil:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Fi, you're too funny once again.

Turkeyballs Paco
01-31-2005, 06:15 PM
Why is this thread so funny - I love the title!
I had to laugh at/with the Roddick fans. I take no offense even if I think everything Hewitt does is sexy.

My take on it is it's his jock strap - it needs adjusting all the time. First he pulls on the left butt cheek, then the right, and then reaches around to adjust the front... every time. Drinking games could be started with this... everyone would be hammered by the end of every match.

SLICK
02-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Lleyton and Raffy Nadal pick their underwear out of their butts more often than anyone else i've seen. These guys should ditch bikini briefs that ride up their ass after every point. Someone send them a set of boxer briefs each for more edifying decorum.

Jackie
02-03-2005, 03:03 AM
A lot of guys refuse to wear boxers while playing sport because it worries them that people may be able to see up them...or their shorts will roll up and they will hang out the bottom

tennischick
02-03-2005, 03:14 AM
A lot of guys refuse to wear boxers while playing sport because it worries them that people may be able to see up them...or their shorts will roll up and they will hang out the bottom
you mean like this :p :p

http://www.wtaworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12457

Jackie
02-03-2005, 03:39 AM
you mean like this :p :p

http://www.wtaworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12457

Yeah, something like that but I'm sure the TV cameras could get a much more graphic shot

Pea
02-03-2005, 03:52 AM
Maybe if he was always in this position, he'd never have to dig for cheese. Or whatever the expression is.

Jackie
02-03-2005, 06:17 AM
Maybe if he was always in this position, he'd never have to dig for cheese. Or whatever the expression is.

He hasn't been in that position a lot lately. He used to celebrate in that position after winning a tournament...but obviously the expression on his face there is very different

Iheartandy&roger
02-03-2005, 07:17 AM
Lmfao what a subject... i'm glad we take all this time to discuss an ass digging problem. If it's really a problem..... because it certainly isn't for him..... ( moved to #2 in the world, got a new fiance) maybe that's what is bringing him such good luck with all his matches and everything else. Hey next time you watch him dig at his ass look to see if there's Lucky Charms falling out.

TheMightyFed
02-03-2005, 08:07 AM
Whatever happens for Nadal in coming month, he's the "king of cheese digging" by far, and again Lleyton is number 2 in the world... C'mooon Lleyton, show your fighting spirit once again !! ;)
Nadal has a really nasty way to do it by the way... eek ! Maybe a multiple slam winner... Grand Slam people, prepare to wash your hands !

FrogBurger
02-03-2005, 08:11 AM
im surprised at you mr Hubert, no RG tickets for you!

TheMightyFed
02-03-2005, 08:15 AM
im surprised at you mr Hubert, no RG tickets for you!
Sorry, Rafa is a great player but in this department he should do something...
Anyway, see you in RG ! ;)

robinhood
02-03-2005, 08:21 AM
I'm not particularly fond of Lleyton, but this thread is a little nasty.
Whatever works for him must be working for him because he's doing great these days.

CooCooCachoo
02-03-2005, 09:17 AM

:lol: :devil:

FrogBurger
02-03-2005, 09:59 AM
I think it gets sweaty out there. so he has to fix himself.

Jackie
02-03-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm not particularly fond of Lleyton, but this thread is a little nasty.
Whatever works for him must be working for him because he's doing great these days.

I thought it was pretty obvious that this thread is a joke. If Lleyton sees it, he may even be amused by the fact that we all know he is picking his arse. It's not like this is the steroid accusation thread

COMA
02-03-2005, 12:43 PM
This is all too funny :haha: :lol:

SLICK
02-03-2005, 07:33 PM
If Lleyton and Raffy are the King "cheese diggers", then Conchita Martinez has to be the queen. She has been doing it (in a lady-like manner) for over 15 year on tour. One time two commentators got into a debate on what she was picking at down there. The general consensus of opinion was that she was "adjusting her undergarmet". I think she used to keep a tennis ball in her draws for 2nd serves, so that might have been the reason why she had to make adjustments all the time. Lleyton and Raffy need to change from bikini to boxer briefs to solve the problem. Everything will then be nice and snug, and the public will be spared of their incessant rear action.

TheMightyFed
02-03-2005, 08:00 PM
If Lleyton and Raffy are the King "cheese diggers", then Conchita Martinez has to be the queen. She has been doing it (in a lady-like manner) for over 15 year on tour. One time two commentators got into a debate on what she was picking at down there. The general consensus of opinion was that she was "adjusting her undergarmet". I think she used to keep a tennis ball in her draws for 2nd serves, so that might have been the reason why she had to make adjustments all the time. Lleyton and Raffy need to change from bikini to boxer briefs to solve the problem. Everything will then be nice and snug, and the public will be spared of their incessant rear action.
Thanks to update our "Digging cheese Hall of Fame" Slick, where the inductees are given the Golden Cheese Digging Finger for great accomplishments ;)

SLICK
02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
You're welcome ;)

Daniel
03-05-2005, 07:31 AM

:lol: