For those watching the Ch7 coverage.... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

For those watching the Ch7 coverage....

Auscon
01-30-2005, 01:16 PM
what happened on the coverage after that little chat with Marat in the studio after the final?

The bastards cut Perth off to go to the news

Lisbeth
01-30-2005, 01:29 PM
All they did in Syd was sum up the results of all the finals. You didn't miss anything interesting!

They did make a weird comment about how "the top 3 had been sorted out at this tournament" without clarifying who they meant ;)

fangirl
01-30-2005, 01:31 PM
They went through the results from the other finals and then credits set to highlights from the tournament, so you didn't miss anything really.

Auscon
01-30-2005, 01:34 PM
All they did in Syd was sum up the results of all the finals. You didn't miss anything interesting!

They did make a weird comment about how "the top 3 had been sorted out at this tournament" without clarifying who they meant ;)

Good to hear

I did hear that....yeah, I mean, you've got the world number 1 defeated by the world number 4, the number 3 defeating the number 2 and then becoming 2 himself, and then the number 4 defeating the new number 2

definitely needed some clarification :)

WyveN
01-30-2005, 01:46 PM
I did hear that....yeah, I mean, you've got the world number 1 defeated by the world number 4, the number 3 defeating the number 2 and then becoming 2 himself, and then the number 4 defeating the new number 2

Plus you need Safin to start beating Roddick like Hewitt & Fed for the top 3 to really seperate themselves.