Post-Final Arrangements [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Post-Final Arrangements

ae wowww
01-30-2005, 12:03 PM
Found it very strange & even dampening to get Marat off court immediately for a press interview.
He was very :lol: from what I could hear during the presentation, but my mum was on the phone so speaking very loudly! Anyone got a transcript already :p?
Dirk Hordoff errrr mate sort your hair out. Great final though, both players were amazing-I love it!

Tennis Fool
01-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Ready for more "funny, funny Marat" posts. He's due :lol:

mitalidas
01-30-2005, 01:51 PM
Found it very strange & even dampening to get Marat off court immediately for a press interview.
He was very :lol: from what I could hear during the presentation, but my mum was on the phone so speaking very loudly! Anyone got a transcript already

not a transcript but roughly like this:

"Lleyton had a great start to the year, I watched you on TV, and I don't watch much tennis. you were great against [Rafael] Nadal and [David] Nalbandian. You have such a will to win. It's been good to see our careers progress, do you remember from our first meeting in Brisbane in 1999 to now.
But of course, you would be nobody with your group (Much laughter.) [Then looks towards hewitt;s box and says]-- So, Well done coach, girlfriend, everybody... thank you for the sponsors. The lines people, of course. Without you I wouldn't win a point (Lot of laughter) Thank you for your support, I know 90% of you were behind Lleyton, but thanks. Also.. my group, my coach, my girlfriend, my friends... Until next year, thank you!"