Hewitt Girlfriend is Very Pretty! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Hewitt Girlfriend is Very Pretty!

victory1
01-30-2005, 10:56 AM
What an improvement from Kim, this girl is a looker!! :o

ae wowww
01-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Ha yeah, Baywatch ? Oh no, Home and away ;)
But anyway, Kim I would say is more relationship girl-Hewitt won't be with that celeb girl next Aus Open.

Chloe le Bopper
01-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Meh. Her look isn't really my prefered type. Marat's gf is, however. She's a real beauty, Dasha is!

ae wowww
01-30-2005, 11:05 AM
Meh. Her look isn't really my prefered type. Marat's gf is, however. She's a real beauty, Dasha is!
Yeah Marat's girl is real hot :devil:

hablovah19
01-30-2005, 11:05 AM

Any pics of marat's gf?

joeb_uk
01-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Very true! i bet hewitts girlfriend is jealous of her too! what girl wouldnt want marat? :D

victory1
01-30-2005, 11:07 AM

I also agree that Marat girlfriend is better looking. I just never seen Hewitt girlfriend before, so I was surprise what an improvement she was from Kim in the look department. :o

ae wowww
01-30-2005, 11:08 AM
Marat's gf--photo courtesy of tennis.info

ae wowww
01-30-2005, 11:08 AM
I think Jaslyn looks nice too ;)!

Chloe le Bopper
01-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Dasha is a brunette :confused:

hablovah19
01-30-2005, 11:10 AM

I thought Marat's gf was a brunette? :confused:

victory1
01-30-2005, 11:12 AM
I thought Marat girlfriend has black hair. She also looks very exotic.

victory1
01-30-2005, 11:13 AM
We all post the same thing. That's not marat girlfriend. Marat girlfriend is way prettier!

martinaHforever
01-30-2005, 11:15 AM
Safin's GF is the hottest GF on the tour in my awesome opinion. I noticed her for the first time in last year's Oz Open. She hot.

Kristen
01-30-2005, 11:16 AM
Wasn't marat's gf sitting in the same row as the coach? There were three of them together (two guys (incl coach) and the brunette chick. There was some blonde chick behind her though :scratch:

mitalidas
01-30-2005, 11:16 AM
this is Heidi Klum
she is engaged to Seal
not Marat's girlfriend!

ae wowww
01-30-2005, 11:17 AM
Right you are, I apologise :lol:! That was a friend of Marats (who doesnt brush her teeth much, by the looks of things) here is his gf though... Very nice [on the right btw, not left]

mitalidas
01-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Marat's girlfriend is gorgeous....very exotic, mysterious looks
bec is a garden variety blonde

ae wowww
01-30-2005, 11:20 AM
And she is HOT as!

*karen*
01-30-2005, 11:24 AM
Is she still in home and away. Not watched that for ages.

Kristen
01-30-2005, 11:24 AM
Marat's woman is very attractive. She's a babe, but also, she looks like a regular, friendly girl (unlike some tennis gf's!)

Quick Lleyton! Dump Bec (the nice girl) for a plastic fantastic to satisfy everyone ;) :bolt:.
Noone will be surprised at the fast transition :scratch:

TheBoiledEgg
01-30-2005, 11:28 AM
Dasha IS hot :drool: ;)

adeegee
01-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Hewitts g/f is rebecca cartwright she's still in home and away but i think she's trying to take up a singing career....both todays finalists have hot g/f's in my opinion!

Tennis Fool
01-30-2005, 11:40 AM
Didn't take Lleyton long to get over Kim :o Wasn't he supposed to get married next month?

GermanBoy
01-30-2005, 11:46 AM
What an improvement from Kim, this girl is a looker!! :o

Thank you! :) I totally agree! :cool: Marat`s girlfriend is ugly though! :ras:

mitalidas
01-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Didn't take Lleyton long to get over Kim :o Wasn't he supposed to get married next month?

Rebound Ace

jeanie_sin
01-30-2005, 11:58 AM

1 week's time ;)

Denise
01-30-2005, 12:06 PM
I don't think she is pretty... and so Marat's gf :rolleyes:

Hewitt_Rules
01-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Bec is gorgeous as anyone who has been watching her on Home and Away all these years would have known. God, she's been on that show forever.
Marat's is more of a supermodel type, I prefer the (hot) girl next door look.

jeanie_sin
01-30-2005, 12:09 PM
no, i dont think so. i'm always avoiding seeing her during matches :o

Nikki♥
01-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Lleyton´s gf seems to have black extensions in her hair, that´s very cool. And yeah, she is very pretty. So is Safin´s girlfriend.

Auscon
01-30-2005, 12:11 PM
one of Becs costars on Home and Away (Tammin Sursok) looks strikingly similar to Marats gf

Nikki♥
01-30-2005, 12:13 PM
this is Heidi Klum
she is engaged to Seal
not Marat's girlfriend!

And Seal got her preggers. Heard the rumor on TV yesterday. ;) Lol, I hope she´ll have better luck with him than with the greasy womanizer Flavio B. . :o

Auscon
01-30-2005, 12:14 PM

I thought that was Dominik Hrbaty's gf?

Hewitt_Rules
01-30-2005, 12:15 PM
one of Becs costars on Home and Away (Tammin Sursok) looks strikingly similar to Marats gf

Yeah she does. Bec is way hotter IMO.

haas'luv
01-30-2005, 12:17 PM
safin's is much better than hewitt's :)

Auscon
01-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Yeah she does. Bec is way hotter IMO.

I like Tammin more, but Bec is still v hot, and seeing as we've gotten to know a bit more about her in recent months, seems like an extremely nice girl

mitalidas
01-30-2005, 12:22 PM
And Seal got her preggers. Heard the rumor on TV yesterday. ;) Lol, I hope she´ll have better luck with him than with the greasy womanizer Flavio B. . :o

AWESOME! some baby seals on the way
what a gorgeous couple. and that Flavio B.... may he live to regret
which idiot would dump Heidi Klum??

Carolinita
01-30-2005, 12:35 PM
When Marat congratulated Hewitt, he said to him that his girlfriend should have been a great inspiration for him (for Lleyton) :eek: .....I don't think Dasha has been very happy with this commentary in front of 15.000 persons :rolleyes:

Nikki♥
01-30-2005, 12:48 PM
When Marat congratulated Hewitt, he said to him that his girlfriend should have been a great inspiration for him (for Lleyton) :eek: .....I don't think Dasha has been very happy with this commentary in front of 15.000 persons :rolleyes:

Heard that too.

Poor Dasha, now she has to be afraid that Marat might cheat on her with Lleyton´s girlfriend. :devil:

Nikki♥
01-30-2005, 12:49 PM
AWESOME! some baby seals on the way
what a gorgeous couple. and that Flavio B.... may he live to regret
which idiot would dump Heidi Klum??

Just Flavio would do something like that, I guess...

Auscon
01-30-2005, 12:52 PM
Marats gf and Tammin Sursok

Mount Goddess
01-30-2005, 02:00 PM

This is just what I thought!! Scarey "Home And Away" thing going on in the tennis world!!!lol lol

Safins bird is nothing special, rather plain and boring looking if you ask me.

Kiara
01-30-2005, 02:17 PM

omg yes, Ive always said so...Dasha is very natural and has really pretty eyes and she's not an attention whore :yeah:

I dont like peroxide blondes sorry "Bec"

star
01-30-2005, 02:24 PM
I think Marat was just complimenting Lleyton. Probably Dasha understands Marat very well by now and didn't take offense. At least I hope so.

:lol: at this thread. The battle of the girlfriends. :lol:

howardean
01-30-2005, 02:24 PM
wasn't there a rumor about lleyton and tatiana golovin right after his break-up with kim?? that would be really horrible, seeing as she's six years his junior.

star
01-30-2005, 02:26 PM
the operative word there is "rumor."

gsm
01-30-2005, 02:41 PM
who is the guy sitting next to safins GF. the guy with the grey hair with a big fringe and the skin tight blue nike shirt?

Leena
01-30-2005, 02:50 PM
No.

howardean
01-30-2005, 02:57 PM
the operative word there is "rumor."

well, fiiiiiiiiiiiiine ;)

Leena
01-30-2005, 02:59 PM
http://menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37192

She's ugly.

Leena > This skank.

Hewitt_Rules
01-30-2005, 03:10 PM
This is just what I thought!! Scarey "Home And Away" thing going on in the tennis world!!!lol lol

Safins bird is nothing special, rather plain and boring looking if you ask me.

Totally agree. I'm really not into the mysterious/exotic looking catwalk type birds. Bec is a bronzed blonde bombshell, that's the way to go.

TheBoiledEgg
01-30-2005, 03:32 PM
who is the guy sitting next to safins GF. the guy with the grey hair with a big fringe and the skin tight blue nike shirt?

Thats Walt Landers, Marats chief Torturer ( i mean trainer) :cool:

gogo_guga
01-30-2005, 03:44 PM
I think that Safin's girlfriend is model pretty, which basically means that you either think she's gorgeous or mad ugly. But looks aside, I think that Dasha (that's her name right?) is very good for Safin. He seems to have great runs whenever she comes out to support him. Take last year for example when he beat Agassi and Roddick at the Australian to reach the finals. I mean, yeah he lost to Federer, but considering that he had been injured for most part of 03, that was an amazing result. And plus, he lost to Roger Federer, who is kinda good.

sprinterluck
01-30-2005, 03:47 PM
Lleyton´s gf seems to have black extensions in her hair, that´s very cool. And yeah, she is very pretty. So is Safin´s girlfriend.

:lol: Those aren't black extensions. Just her roots showing. She's a peroxide bottle blonde. :lol:

fangirl
01-30-2005, 04:12 PM
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

And for the record? I think Marat's girlfriend is simply gorgeous.

Leena
01-30-2005, 04:14 PM
Marat's girlfriend is UGLY.

She has pretty eyes, and that's about it.

She has vampire teeth. She looks anorexic.

It really pisses me off that she's with Marat. I seriously think I look better than her. It's very aggravating. Marat needs to be slapped.

FrenchLouise
01-30-2005, 04:48 PM
He was joking... just repeating what Hewitt said.

FrenchLouise
01-30-2005, 04:49 PM

It really pisses me off that she's with Marat. I seriously think I look better than her. It's very aggravating. Marat needs to be slapped.
Lol.
I think she looks gorgeous. But I still find your post funny.

tennischick
01-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Bec is pretty. Dasha is gorgeous. they have completely different kinds of beauty IMO.

-ernie-
01-30-2005, 04:56 PM
She is very pretty, poor Kimmy though, well, she ended it didnt she! :lol:

Iheartandy&roger
01-30-2005, 05:20 PM
they're both really pretty nice picks boys!

star
01-30-2005, 05:21 PM
Kimmy has her underwear model boyfriend who is very tall. I don't think she's worried about who Lleyton is dating. :)

martinaHforever
01-30-2005, 05:43 PM
Lleyton is ugly in a big way.

superpinkone37
01-30-2005, 06:04 PM
THough they are both different, I find Bec and Dasha to be pretty :)

And lol Leena...:lol: Btw, I think you are just as pretty as those girls probably more so :)

Peoples
01-30-2005, 06:12 PM
Hewitt's gf is really hot.

Carolinita
01-30-2005, 06:25 PM
He was joking... just repeating what Hewitt said.
I hope so! :scratch:

Jackie
01-30-2005, 09:15 PM

If this morning's news is correct, then he probably still is LMAO. Is this some kind of sick joke or is Lleyton really this naieve?

Mimi
01-31-2005, 12:50 AM
she at least is more pretty than Kim :devil:

PaulieM
01-31-2005, 01:00 AM
hewitt's girlfriend is pretty though she looks really young, and way to move on too quickly after kim. safin's gf is ok, neither of them is even close to GORGEOUS...

RodLo
01-31-2005, 01:04 AM
I think Safin's girlfriend is gorgeous, and Hewitt's girlfriend is just cute...although there's nothing too special about either one of them.

tangerine_dream
01-31-2005, 01:15 AM
Both Bec and Dasha are "bland" pretty girls.

Roger's girl, Mirka, isn't a classic beauty but she's not overly madeup or fake-looking either, which makes her much prettier. The only downside to her pretty looks is that she has a very round face which gives the impression that she's fat which she is not.

http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/socialdiary/2004/08_30_04/images/304_0441.jpg

liptea
01-31-2005, 01:40 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

Luckily, ESPN spent 4 out of every 5 minutes covering both girls, so I had a good chance to figure it out.:mad:

Leena
01-31-2005, 01:55 AM
I think Mirka is prettier than both of them, also...

Just not during matches... where she's usually wearing some big sweatshirt or something, and all you can see is her fat round face.

She looks really really good in that pic. :hearts:

ugotlobbed
01-31-2005, 02:12 AM
i think leena is hotter than all of them
btw anyone know rochus and malisse's girlfriends....i was at tennis masters houston 2004 and was there like 2 days before the tournament started and walked in to see malisse and rochus practicing and two hot blondes sitting on the side..i was so scared i ran away and dint see their faces

Leena
01-31-2005, 02:15 AM
Malisse banged JenFat, therefore the girl with him now is icky.

Jackie
01-31-2005, 02:47 AM
she at least is more pretty than Kim :devil:

Most photos of Kim are from when she is playing tennis and not wearing make-up. There are also pretty photos, but they are not as common...and Kim seems to be reasonably intelligent, so that alone makes her better than "Bimbo" [sorry, my friend started calling Bec Bimbo a few weeks ago and the name stuck...actually, no. I think my mum started it when she was hosting Carols in the Domain and looked more excited than the kids in the audience]

SAtennis
01-31-2005, 02:51 AM
Bec looks like a rat. And a typical bimbo. I've started questioning Hewitt's intelligence... It was a wise decision for Kim to break up with him.

iluvcandy227
01-31-2005, 02:55 AM
she does look like rat but hey hewitt only deserves someone as ugly as him

sprinterluck
01-31-2005, 02:56 AM
I think Mirka is prettier than both of them, also...

Just not during matches... where she's usually wearing some big sweatshirt or something, and all you can see is her fat round face.

She looks really really good in that pic. :hearts:

Yes, Mirka is definitely prettier than both Hewitt's and Safin's GFs. Mirka--Very sweet and pretty face. I think Bec is a quite ordinary bottle blonde and Dasha's got pretty eyes, but overall something's just not right about her face...not sure what it is; maybe her fangs.

Jackie
01-31-2005, 03:01 AM
Yes, Mirka is definitely prettier than both Hewitt's and Safin's GFs. Mirka--Very sweet and pretty face. I think Bec is a quite ordinary bottle blonde and Dasha's got pretty eyes, but overall something's just not right about her face...not sure what it is; maybe her fangs.
I'm pretty sure Bec is a natural blonde. Maybe not platinum, but her hair has been blonde for a very long time

trixy
01-31-2005, 03:29 AM
Her hair is gross, its like all stringy and overly straigtened. I don't think she is pretty but i love her tan.

I would say Dasha is the prettiest, then Mirka.

Nikki♥
01-31-2005, 09:38 AM
:lol: Those aren't black extensions. Just her roots showing. She's a peroxide bottle blonde. :lol:

Then she must have very, very long roots. :o

She looks natural blonde to me. Natural blondes rule! :worship:

Nikki♥
01-31-2005, 09:39 AM
she does look like rat but hey hewitt only deserves someone as ugly as him

Poor Lleyton.

Jackie
01-31-2005, 09:50 AM

She has a layer of a darker colour [dark brown I think] under the blonde now, but she is a natural blonde

Foxy Smile
01-31-2005, 09:55 AM
She has a layer of a darker colour [dark brown I think] under the blonde now, but she is a natural blonde

How could you know whether she is natural blond or not?

Jackie
01-31-2005, 10:09 AM
How could you know whether she is natural blond or not?

Well unless she has been dying her hair since she started on Home and Away...no seriously, can't you tell?

*SKYE*
01-31-2005, 10:16 AM
shes prettier than kim

thelma
01-31-2005, 10:27 AM
Yay.. but I love Kim :sad:

Hewitt to marry soap opera actress
2005-01-31 06:44:39 GMT (Reuters)

http://www.gotennis.com/Photos/2005-01-31T065950Z_01_SIN99D_RTRIDSP_2_SPORT-TENNIS-HEWITT.jpg

By Julian Linden

SYDNEY, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Australian Open runner-up Lleyton Hewitt is to marry actress Bec Cartwright after a whirlwind romance, the couple said in a joint statement on Monday.

Hewitt proposed after losing Sunday's final in Melbourne to Russian Marat Safin, thereby missing his chance to become the first Australian in nearly three decades to win the singles title.

"Lleyton and Bec met five years ago at a Starlight Foundation charity tennis day and rekindled their relationship late last year," the statement said.

"The couple were instantly committed to each other.

"Bec proudly revealed the ring presented to her by Lleyton...to overjoyed family and friends at the post-tennis final celebrations."

Hewitt, 23, had been due to marry Belgian tennis player Kim Clijsters next month but she called the wedding off three months ago following a four-year relationship.

Clijsters lost the women's singles final at the 2004 Australian Open but withdrew from this year's tournament because of injury.

Cartwright was also involved in a long-term relationship before splitting with actor Beau Brady late last year.

The 21-year-old features in "Home and Away", an Australian television soap opera. She was a regular fixture in the Hewitt family supporters box during the Australian Open.

Hewitt publicly thanked her for supporting him after his loss to Safin but there was no indication of his pending proposal.

According to local media reports, Cartwright had no advance warning but Hewitt was prepared with a "big diamond".

Hewitt lost to Safin in a pulsating final in front of a full house including two-times British Open champion Greg Norman and Oscar winner Geoffrey Rush. Nearly five million Australians watched on television.

Hewitt had dedicated his life to winning the Australian Open since his parents Cherilyn and Glynn first drove him from their home in Adelaide to watch the championship as a small child.

He won the U.S. Open in 2001 and Wimbledon a year later but had never made it past the fourth round in Australia in eight previous attempts.

He sailed into this year's final on a wave of patriotism fuelled by his never-say-die attitude and survived two epic matches on his way to the final only to run out of gas.

"I'm sure in a couple of days I'll look back and think that it has been a great achievement," Hewitt told a news conference.

"I'll have no regrets and I've put absolutely everything into this tournament.

"But right at the moment, I'm human and I'm disappointed."

Hewitt is taking a break after the Open but plans to return for the opening round of the Davis Cup against Austria in the first week of March.

Foxy Smile
01-31-2005, 10:28 AM
Well unless she has been dying her hair since she started on Home and Away...no seriously, can't you tell?

I know nothing about Home and Away (looks like the title of just another soap!) :p But how old she was when starting in Home and Away? And for how long she is in?

KaZa
01-31-2005, 01:53 PM

lol righteo

Nikki♥
01-31-2005, 02:05 PM

The layer of darker color looks like extensions to me. Christina Aguilera used to have the same in black and in red and in some other colors.

TheMightyFed
01-31-2005, 02:40 PM
Yes, she's so pretty he should propose her... oops, already done ! Hewitt, you're SO fast ;)

Jackie
02-01-2005, 12:45 AM
I know nothing about Home and Away (looks like the title of just another soap!) :p But how old she was when starting in Home and Away? And for how long she is in?

She has been on it for a long time. Don't know exactly how long, but at least 10 years

sprinterluck
02-01-2005, 01:26 AM

Just saw the extensions that you're talking about on the bottom layer. I noticed from Sydney or one of his earlier AO matches that her roots on the top layer are dark though.

Ads
02-01-2005, 09:24 AM
those aren't roots, or extensions she just dyed the bottom/back of her hair, a couple of my friends did it about 3 years ago. it looks wierd with their hair tied up, but if done right it looks good with the hair down

Foxy Smile
02-01-2005, 09:52 AM
those aren't roots, or extensions she just dyed the bottom/back of her hair, a couple of my friends did it about 3 years ago. it looks wierd with their hair tied up, but if done right it looks good with the hair down

Amen! :) Let's finish up this ridiculous discussion (I mean about her hair) ;)

Nikki♥
02-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Amen! :) Let's finish up this ridiculous discussion (I mean about her hair) ;)

It´s rather a hairy discussion in my opinion.

Foxy Smile
02-01-2005, 10:25 AM
It´s rather a hairy discussion in my opinion.

I feel like I'm on international stylist symposium ;)

Turkeyballs Paco
02-01-2005, 02:56 PM
I prefer to think of Bec as the idiot-flat-faced-barbie-doll, but that's just me.

Socket
02-01-2005, 03:22 PM
I prefer to think of Bec as the idiot-flat-faced-barbie-doll, but that's just me.
There goes your shot at bridesmaid. ;)

Hajnalka
02-01-2005, 03:24 PM
She definitely looks much better than Clijsters, but I think she's just a "standard beauty". ;)

mitalidas
02-01-2005, 03:35 PM

indeed
she is pretty in a very plastic way
kim was great -- something very feminine and "real'" about her

elizabeth_c
02-01-2005, 04:33 PM
i never thought kim was that pretty...but she was very "real"....and seemed sweet...i don't know anything about bec, so i really can't comment...yet!

mitalidas
02-03-2005, 02:17 AM
Bec Cartwright may cast off old Beau's ring
John Rolfe and Robert Fidgeon
03feb05

THERE'S a secret chapter in Bec Cartwright's fairytale romance to tennis ace Lleyton Hewitt -- the Home and Away star is said to have been engaged to another man just months ago.

The family of her former long-time love, Beau Brady, claims a "friendship ring" Cartwright was sporting on her engagement finger for the past year was the real deal.
Brady's father, Maurice, said yesterday that Cartwright had promised to walk down the aisle with his son.

He said they had even celebrated their impending nuptials with a party at her home.

"Beau was officially engaged to Bec for nearly four years," Mr Brady said. "I hope poor old Lleyton understands that.

"There was an engagement ring, but she tried to say it was a friendship ring."

When Hewitt and the soapie star revived an old friendship last year, the Brady family "thought nothing of it".

"Then the penny dropped," Mr Brady said. "Beau was still living with her."

The couple were together until December, when Bec broke off the engagement, shocking Beau and his parents, he said.

Beau and Bec's Home and Away characters, Noah Lawson and Haley Smith, were married in an episode last June. Noah was shot two weeks later and died.

Following their shock engagement this week, Cartwright and Hewitt now sit atop Channel 7's invitation list for the Logie Awards on May 1.

The pair would be a huge drawcard for Australian television's big night in Melbourne.

Nine executives decided to have the Logies at Crown Casino, and not move to Sydney's SuperDome because of the cost and inconvenience of moving them north at short notice.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,12128340%255E2902,00.html

Billabong
02-03-2005, 02:20 AM
:eek:

Jackie
02-03-2005, 03:31 AM
LOL. So the ex-fiancee's parents wanted some money and media attention. Regardless of whether Bec and Beau were living together, I don't think this should have been printed. It clearly just consists of the words of a bitter, old man

JeLuliA88
02-03-2005, 04:06 AM
I don't think that Bec is all that pretty... she's not a great actress either, i've seen her on Home & Away and her lines are not that challenging. Although she does seem nice enough in interviews, but that could just be acting too. but bec and lleyton can have eachother cos i don't really like either of them.

iluvcandy227
02-03-2005, 04:09 AM
hewitts girl is just as ugly as him

Ferrero Forever
02-03-2005, 09:20 AM
I think bec is extremely pretty, and she seems so nice as well. But i liked her with her dancing with the stars partner Michael Miziner. He was drop dead gorgeous (when he wasn't smiling, he had a really freaky smile.)

TheMightyFed
02-03-2005, 09:32 AM
She's prettier than Kim for sure, but he could have waited to get a real model like Pete did. C'mooon Lleyton, stop proposing average-looking girls, you're a fighter !!! :cool:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
02-03-2005, 10:27 AM
I think she's pretty and her smile is lovely, :baby: I like her with Lleyton more than Kim with. :rocker:

mitalidas
02-03-2005, 04:43 PM
LOL. So the ex-fiancee's parents wanted some money and media attention. Regardless of whether Bec and Beau were living together, I don't think this should have been printed. It clearly just consists of the words of a bitter, old man
why not? everything else from the news about hewitt's split with kim, to where he bought the ring to comments we make about them is printed-- so why not something unfavorable about bec? lets get a full picture of this woman who comes across as quite innocent, but may be no different from the next big schemer.

niko
02-03-2005, 04:56 PM
If we go by the look then Kim is a better match. :)

onion
02-04-2005, 08:12 AM
Meh, I really dont' like Bec Cartwright. There's something about her....but hey, I like her a hell of a lot more than that Delta "marriage-wrecker whore" Goodrem. Don't get me started on her!!!

Hewitt and Bec seem really happy and that's really cute. Even though I'm far from the biggest Hewitt fan, it's nice to see him that happy. He gets this big smile when he talks about her, and that's nice.

But yeah, I can stand Bec Cartwright as long as she doesn't start singing. She's terrible. She comes across as a very nice girl and i don't mind what she does, as long as she doesn't go back into the music industry! I think it might be a long engagement.....

Speaking of Dancing With The Stars, my boy Tom Williams is on the new series starting next tuesday!!!Whooo, go Tom!!! :)

Ferrero Forever
02-04-2005, 08:21 AM
Meh, I really dont' like Bec Cartwright. There's something about her....but hey, I like her a hell of a lot more than that Delta "marriage-wrecker whore" Goodrem. Don't get me started on her!!!

Hewitt and Bec seem really happy and that's really cute. Even though I'm far from the biggest Hewitt fan, it's nice to see him that happy. He gets this big smile when he talks about her, and that's nice.

But yeah, I can stand Bec Cartwright as long as she doesn't start singing. She's terrible. She comes across as a very nice girl and i don't mind what she does, as long as she doesn't go back into the music industry! I think it might be a long engagement.....

Speaking of Dancing With The Stars, my boy Tom Williams is on the new series starting next tuesday!!!Whooo, go Tom!!! :)
Yeah I can't stand delta too. Who's tom dancing with, i reckon Michael and Salvatore should have been kept on the show, Michael was drop dead gorgeous, and Salvatore was funny.

bad gambler
02-04-2005, 08:25 AM
bec is a true aussie bird with an accent to boot - gotta love it

Adman
02-04-2005, 08:44 AM
I have to say anything is better than Kim!!

Marusha
02-04-2005, 01:04 PM
I think Lleyton's gf looks like nervous irritable person.
The ugly troll deserve her very much. :( :( :( :( :(

Marusha
02-04-2005, 01:07 PM
I think Kim is more kind.

She will find A REALLY GOOD GUY!!!

missroddickfan
02-04-2005, 01:32 PM
no she can't be so ugly as lleyton... it's too much

Rogiman
02-04-2005, 01:48 PM

Once again the Duckfans show their class and depth of thought.
Has anyone mentioned american teenagers? :confused:

spottygoose
02-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Wish I looked that average.

Turkeyballs Paco
02-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Wish I looked that average.

:) That's pretty funny!

Lleyton is so cute, so gorgeous. How could anybody think he's an ugly troll???

Rogiman
02-04-2005, 02:07 PM

It's just the Duckfans, they are a little relieved now that most of the focus is on Hewitt (naturally, because he wins more), and McDonald's Duck is temporarily off the hook.

Gonzo Hates Me!
02-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Rogiman, be nice :)

Hewitt's girlfriend is weird looking, she looks dumb-founded all the time... i am half saying this 'cause I resent her and half-saying this 'cause I really think so... anyway, the cleft chin looks dumb on her, she needs a real chin

Chloe le Bopper
02-04-2005, 03:38 PM
It's just the Duckfans, they are a little relieved now that most of the focus is on Hewitt (naturally, because he wins more), and McDonald's Duck is temporarily off the hook.
I think Hewitt is kind of ugly too ;) Becky isn't, though.

Jessica
02-04-2005, 06:23 PM
I wouldn't call Hewitt ugly.
He's kinda cute ;)

Bec's quite pretty. She looks like one of those "bottle blondes," though, IMO.
But Marat's girlfriend, Dasha, is GORGEOUS.

star
02-04-2005, 06:33 PM

This is very nasty of you to make it out that Roddick fans are all of one stamp and don't like Andy. I love Lleyton. I think he's gotten more and more handsome as he's gotten older. I think Bec is pretty. I don't think she's prettier than Kim, but that's just my opinion. But, I don't think you are in any position to throw stones at iluvcandy because your name calling is just as juvenile as anything she has posted.

Rogiman
02-04-2005, 06:42 PM
This is very nasty of you to make it out that Roddick fans are all of one stamp and don't like Andy. I love Lleyton. I think he's gotten more and more handsome as he's gotten older. I think Bec is pretty. I don't think she's prettier than Kim, but that's just my opinion. But, I don't think you are in any position to throw stones at iluvcandy because your name calling is just as juvenile as anything she has posted.

Cool :cool:

Chloe le Bopper
02-04-2005, 06:49 PM
lol.... great brush off!

Jackie
02-05-2005, 01:31 PM

Personal taste. Half the players people here think are good looking do nothing for me. My problem is with the fact that both many people here and the media use Lleyton's looks as a cheap shot at him

tennischick
02-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Lleybec planning to build Cambodian orphanage

Lleyton and Bec ease kids' pain
By PETER HOLMES
06feb05

BEC Cartwright and Lleyton Hewitt have been so touched by the plight of young AIDS sufferers in Asia that they plan to build an orphanage in Cambodia.

Cartwright, who became engaged to Australia's top tennis player this week, said she was excited and delighted she could help the underprivileged children.
The orphanage will accommodate 62 children. The idea arose after the Home and Away actor visited Vietnam with the AIDS Trust of Australia.

"We will be involved from scratch, starting off with the land, the building and then feeding the kids. It will be unreal," Cartwright said.

"My visit was an eye-opener and it changed how I saw things. It really upset me. They were amazing, incredible kids with so much courage. I didn't know anything about AIDS and I've learned so much.

"What hurt me most was the discrimination. Kids with AIDS weren't allowed in the public swimming pools. After seeing that, I knew I could make a difference in other places and I decided on Cambodia.

"It is a terrific feeling to be able to do this and I want to do more."

She has barely been able to catch her breath since Hewitt presented her with a $200,000 four-carat diamond ring from Tiffany's in Collins St.

"It's been a crazy couple of days, but obviously I am very excited about the engagement," she said.

"I've had nothing but good feedback from all the people close to me, which is what is important. Lleyton is an amazing person and so talented at what he does. He is very dedicated and has worked so hard to get where he is."

Cartwright also has taken part in an FHM photo shoot. The magazine goes on sale tomorrow.

"I find it very hard to take myself seriously when I'm trying to be sexy," she said with a laugh. "But I am extremely happy with the FHM shoot. It really is so much more 'me' being in swimwear instead of underwear. My parents think the shots are great, as well."

Hewitt and Cartwright met at a charity tennis tournament in late 1999, but their relationship deepened two months after Hewitt's engagement to Belgian tennis star Kim Clijsters was called off in October.

Cartwright split from her fiance, fellow Home and Away actor Beau Brady, before Christmas.

Last week, Brady's family talked openly about the relationship, but Cartwright said: "I haven't been reading anything, because I've been flat out and haven't had 30 seconds to scratch myself."

Herald Sun

mtakako
02-05-2005, 05:18 PM
I agree safin GF is hot.

Jennay
02-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Bec is indeed very pretty. On the other hand, I find Marat's girlfriend beautiful. :)

mitalidas
02-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Tales from the tour
Rounding up the news and gossip from behind the scenes on the men's and women's tennis tours.
LLEYTON DEFENDS WHIRLWIND ROMANCE

I lost the match, but I won the girl

Lleyton Hewitt has spoken for the first time about his relationship with Aussie soap star Bec Cartwright.
Eyebrows were raised when Hewitt proposed to the Home and Away actress after just six week together.

But Hewitt told New Idea magazine: "I've probably put up with more criticism than a lot of people out there. At the end of the day, you block out everything, especially with your personal life.

"What feels right to you, you don't second guess yourself. For us, it just felt so awesome right from the start."

Hours after losing in the Australian Open final, Hewitt poppped the question with a Tiffany diamond ring but said he did not get down on one knee because he was too sore.

Hewitt added: "I knew it was going to happen that night. I just thought the timing was right.

"It would have been great to have had the Australian Open trophy too, to make it that little more special, but I won the biggest prize.

"I lost the match, but I won the girl."

CLIJSTERS BOUNCES BACK

Hewitt's engagement to Cartwright came three months after he and fellow tennis star Kim Clijsters decided to call off their marriage, which had been planned for February.
But if a report in Belgium's Who magazine is to be believed, Clijsters has also set about getting over the break-up.

The former world number one is apparently seeing fellow Belgian Luc Opdelocht - a model and former Mr Limburg (a region in Belgium) 2000.

Clijsters has been battling to overcome a wrist injury but plans to make her long-awaited return to the court in February.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/3906561.stm

helloworld40
02-08-2005, 11:45 AM
In case this hasn't already been posted: it's from Bob Larson's Tennnis News
(http://www.tennisnews.com/index.php). They seem to be genuinely in love, but as a skeptic, IMHO don't think it will last because of the hectic schedules of both. Here goes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today Tonight had an exclusive interview with Australia's golden couple, Bec Cartwright and Lleyton Hewitt. Below is the transcript.

Naomi Robson (Today Tonight host): Well, first things first. Can we please have a look at the ring that all of Australia is talking about?

Bec Cartwright: Here we go.

Naomi Robson: That's a true sparkler, isn't it?

Bec Cartwright: It is indeed.

Naomi Robson: A very lucky girl.

Bec Cartwright: Yes.

Naomi Robson: Lleyton, how did you do it? How did you get that ring?

Lleyton Hewitt: I don't know, I don't know. I took a couple of my mates in, during the Australian Open actually, and Jo Altman, who's my coach's fiance. I had to have one chick in there to help me out a little bit. So I took her in there for a bit of female's advice. I was still pretty nervous going in there. It took my mind off going out there and having to win some big tennis matches, anyway.

Naomi Robson: Did you know what you wanted when you went in there?

Lleyton Hewitt: Not really. I'd spoken to the people before and ordered a few different kinds in. I had probably 10 to 20 just sitting there in front of me, and I couldn't tell the difference between any of them. So I had to just sit back there and look at all these unbelievable rings and then try and choose one of them.

Naomi Robson: Take us back to that Sunday of the finals and what was going through your mind. You had a huge match ahead of you, but you knew at the end of the day, I take it, that...

Lleyton Hewitt: Yes, pretty much I knew that it was going to probably happen later that night. We had spoken about it before that, though, in the couple of weeks leading into it. And I just felt like the timing - everything just felt so right at the time, and obviously, I said to her at the time I would've loved to have had the Australian Open trophy with me as well, just to make it that little bit more special. But at the end of the day I won the biggest prize at the end of the day. So I lost the tennis match, but got the girl of my dreams.

Bec Cartwright: Thank you.

Naomi Robson: So, Bec, you had spoken about it beforehand? You had discussed it?

Bec Cartwright: Yes, yeah. We just both knew that everything just felt so right and everybody else around us, like our own family and friends that see us together, they know that - like, nobody was shocked by it at all. They just know that we are right for each other and they just see how happy we are together.

Naomi Robson: But did you realise it was going to be that night?

Bec Cartwright: No. No. I didn't know it was going to actually be that night, because he sort of put me off a little bit, and just, yeah, didn't expect it at all. So, no, it happened after the match.

Naomi Robson: How did it happen?

Lleyton Hewitt: I don't know. I probably had about four or five bags of ice all over my body, I think. I was in that much pain after the match. So, no, we just went back.

Bec Cartwright: We just had to take the bags upstairs.

Lleyton Hewitt: Yes, we took the bags upstairs, and then, yeah, we sat down on the couch and I just asked her.

Bec Cartwright: Went from there.

Lleyton Hewitt: Yes, I just said I had a little question for her.

Bec Cartwright: Had little tears.

Lleyton Hewitt: And that was it. Yes. So she was a little bit shocked, I think purely because it happened so soon after one of my biggest matches I ever had to play.

Bec Cartwright: And I wouldn't have possibly thought that he would have had time to even have considered it in the middle of all that.

Naomi Robson: Did you really go down on bended knee?

Lleyton Hewitt: I couldn't. I couldn't bend anyway, you know. As I said, I wasn't joking, I was limping downstairs afterwards. So, no, I was in a little bit of pain that night, so that definitely helped ease the pain, though.

Naomi Robson: How long did it take to you say, "yes"?

Bec Cartwright: Oh, I knew straight away, but I think I was just too busy going "Oh, my God!" to actually say the word "yes". But he knew I meant "yes" until it came out.

Naomi Robson: And were there tears on both sides?

Bec Cartwright: No, just me, I think.

Lleyton Hewitt: Yeah, I was more just laughing, sort of.

Bec Cartwright: Relieved, maybe?

Lleyton Hewitt: Yes, I was relieved. I was very relieved.

Naomi Robson: Were you nervous?

Lleyton Hewitt: Yes, I was nervous. I was probably more nervous for that than actually going out there and playing my semi-final and final of the Australian Open.

Naomi Robson: Who did you first break the news to?

Bec Cartwright: I called my mum and dad straightaway, but they were in bed. But I don't think they would have minded getting woken up by that news. They were pretty thrilled about it all.

Naomi Robson: Yeah. Did they haven an idea that you might be getting engaged?

Bec Cartwright: They knew that we both had decided that we wanted to spend our lives together, but when it was going to happen or anything like that, I don't think they had any idea either.

Naomi Robson: What had they said about it?

Bec Cartwright: Oh, they're just over the moon. They just know I'm so happy, and I keep getting nice text messages from my mum and dad and brother and sister sort of saying how happy they are and how lovely he is, and they love seeing me so happy. And all my friends have commented, like, everybody just knows how happy we are together.

Naomi Robson: Now, take us back to the very start, when you first met, years ago. Tell us about that.

Bec Cartwright: Five years ago we both played together in the Starlight Cup. I didn't play, because I can't actually play tennis.

Lleyton Hewitt: No, she played well.

Bec Cartwright: Because I can't hit the ball. I ducked.

Lleyton Hewitt: No, no, no!

Bec Cartwright: And he was running up the back getting the ball.

Lleyton Hewitt: She was fine.

Bec Cartwright: And we've just kept in contact ever since. Like, I would just sort of send him messages and congratulate him on his wins in Wimbledon or anything like that. And then he actually ended up congratulating me because he had heard about this Dancing with the Stars thing that I was doing. He'd never seen any episodes, but his mates said "Oh, Bec's doing this thing," so he gave me a congratulations message. And kind of, I've said, "Thank you, and when he's in Sydney, to catch up," and we did.

Naomi Robson: When you first met each other, were you attracted to each other then?

Bec Cartwright: We didn't think about it like that at all.

Lleyton Hewitt: No, not really.

Bec Cartwright: I just thought he was one of the nicest guys, like just really easygoing and easy to get along with.

Naomi Robson: Because a lot changed in those five years, didn't it?

Bec Cartwright: Yes, yes.

Naomi Robson: Your career really took off. So did yours (to Lleyton).

Lleyton Hewitt: Yes.

Bec Cartwright: A lot has happened in that five years, actually.

Naomi Robson: And you just remained mates during that time?

Bec Cartwright: Yeah.

Lleyton Hewitt: Yeah, pretty much. We hadn't spoken that much. It was more just, you know, she obviously sent text messages to me when I'd won the US Open or Wimbledon or got No.1, stuff like that, you know, more than anything it was just - obviously you get a lot of text messages from friends and family at that stage, and it was just like a friendship more than anything.

And it was just - it was good that we'd always kept in contact anyway as friends. And as she said, I was in the Masters Cup in Houston and one of my mates has said, "Oh, Bec's in this final of this dancing show," and I said, "What the hell is a dancing show?" I didn't have a clue. I can't dance anyway. So...

Bec Cartwright: He so can.

Lleyton Hewitt: No. So I just sent her a text message saying, "Well done" and, "Good luck for the final of this dancing show, whatever it is." So then, yeah, then she wrote back and asked if we wanted to catch up when I was in Sydney training in December, and, you know, that's pretty much what happened.

Naomi Robson: When you got together for your first date, what was that like?

Lleyton Hewitt: Um, that was good.

Bec Cartwright: Yeah, we just went out to dinner.

Lleyton Hewitt: Yeah, we met at Wally Masur's house, actually.

Bec Cartwright: It actually didn't feel as though - he made it a lot easier, a meeting point. And it wasn't awkward at all. Like, it didn't seem as though we hadn't seen really each other for five years. Like, we just sort of picked up where we left off sort of kind of thing. It was good.

Naomi Robson: What was it like? What transpired? Because, obviously, you fell in love pretty quickly.

Bec Cartwright: We did.

Lleyton Hewitt: Yeah, very much.

Bec Cartwright: From that first dinner, I think we pretty much saw each other every day until he went to Adelaide, or went somewhere.

Lleyton Hewitt: Yeah, obviously with schedules and stuff as well. So at the start we tried to see as much of each other as possible and it was fortunate enough that I had a guy like Wally Masur that I was able to train with in Sydney as well for a little bit longer, so I ended coming back and spending New Year's Eve here in Sydney as well with Bec, and I think from then we both pretty much had a pretty good feeling about the whole situation.

Naomi Robson: So what are the things you most like to do together when you spend time alone?

Bec Cartwright: Just hug him and not let go!

Lleyton Hewitt: I don't know. Like, it's very basic. Because I think our lives are so much on the go that we actually just like chilling out and watching TV or just being together more than anything.

Lleyton Hewitt: Yeah, whether you go to the movies or just do casual things because, you know, so much - tennis might be a demanding sport physically and mentally on your body but her time schedule is amazing what she's got to put up with and how early she's got to get up and get home so late and on location and, you know, and in the studio and all those sorts of things and I didn't really realise all that as well, and how hard she's really got to work to get where she's got.

So I think when we just get back to our pad or whatever, you just want to chill out and put your feet up and enjoy each other's company.

Naomi Robson: You've really thought this out, haven't you? In two months, you've come a long way.

Lleyton Hewitt: Yeah, a fair bit. A lot of people would have been thinking, talking about tennis stuff and that, probably a bit more. But, it obviously didn't disrupt my concentration too much in the last few weeks either, which is good.

Bec Cartwright: But we have pretty much covered everything. People probably are thinking, "How are they going to see each other because of their schedules?" But, not, we've pretty much got it all covered. We'll work it out as we go.

Naomi Robson: There are some people who say, and there have been experts in the papers, relationship experts, who say that it's too early for you guys and you're too young and it's only been two months. What do you say to that?

Lleyton Hewitt: They're probably single by themselves anyway.

Bec Cartwright: (laughs) Yeah!

Lleyton Hewitt: I don't know how it makes them experts but...

Bec Cartwright: Yeah, we just know. I remember asking my sister and friends that are married, like, "How do you know when you've met the right one?" I've been in relationships before and I've always been happy and I'm an easygoing person so it's kind of, I can see how, yeah, when you've been together for a while you kind of, you just kind of get married, but, no it's totally different. I get it now. I know when you've met the right one.

Naomi Robson: Was it a surprise to you that you fell in love so quickly when you got back together, when you met each other again? Did it surprise you?

Lleyton Hewitt: Yeah, I think so. Probably more for me because I probably didn't think I had a chance. So, it was definitely a little bit of surprise, I think, but everything just, we just hit it off so well, right at the start.

Bec Cartwright: Yep, from day one.

Lleyton Hewitt: Everything just felt so comfortable about talking to each other about anything.

Bec Cartwright: Yep, yeah.

Lleyton Hewitt: It actually, it was a huge change for me, obviously, seeing someone and talking about non-tennis stuff as well. Whereas, she hadn't seen a tennis match. She didn't know any tennis player. Like, I don't even know if she knew Roger Federer or Andy Roddick or whoever.

Bec Cartwright: They could have been swimmers for all I knew!

Lleyton Hewitt: So for me, it was actually really refreshing not to go out there and have to talk about - every second question I get asked is, "How good is Roger Federer?" You know? I'm sick of Roger Federer! I don't want to talk about old Rog. So it was actually bloody good to go out to dinner and actually have a normal conversation and actually learn a lot more about what she does for a living as well. Obviously, she's understanding a little bit more about tennis and sport the last few weeks.

Bec Cartwright: Yeah, I’ve learned a lot about sport. I know about golf, I know about cricket. A crash course on it all!

Naomi Robson: Lleyton, what is it that made you fall in love with Bec?

Lleyton Hewitt: She's, I think, the nicest person I've ever met. She really is. She's not just nice and polite to me, it's to everybody, absolutely everybody we come across. She's got the warmest heart I've ever seen. She goes out there and she's willing to do anything for anybody.

Naomi Robson: Bec?

Bec Cartwright: He's got to be the most amazing person I've ever met. He's just so laid back and so calm and just looks after me so well. He appreciates having me around, which is awesome. He's got a great family and just would do anything for anyone.

mitalidas
02-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Lleyton Hewitt: She didn't know any tennis player. Like, I don't even know if she knew Roger Federer or Andy Roddick or whoever.

Bec Cartwright: They could have been swimmers for all I knew! .

:lol:

HybridTheory
02-08-2005, 12:10 PM
I don't find Bec pretty at all to be honest :confused:
She looks like a real bimbo to me ..

TheMightyFed
02-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Lleyton Hewitt: So for me, it was actually really refreshing not to go out there and have to talk about - every second question I get asked is, "How good is Roger Federer?" You know? I'm sick of Roger Federer! I don't want to talk about old Rog.

:lol: :rolls: :haha: :lol: :rolls: :haha:

He's just so laid back and so calm

:lol: :rolls: :haha: :lol: :rolls: :haha:

Thanks again for the good laugh Lleyton and Bec, c'mooooon, you rock !!
Say Hi to "Old Rog" on my behalf !! :lol: :rolls: :haha:

TheMightyFed
02-08-2005, 01:00 PM
He's just so laid back and so calm
LOL

Hagar
02-08-2005, 01:15 PM
Come on, Lleyt and Bec, get real. Sending a txt-message once in a while over 5 years does not make two people friends...

No, I really think all this is way too early, I think reality will hit them very hard some day.

HybridTheory
02-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Come on, Lleyt and Bec, get real. Sending a txt-message once in a while over 5 years does not make two people friends...

No, I really think all this is way too early, I think reality will hit them very hard some day.

I think you're totally right.

girL_
02-08-2005, 02:18 PM
I don't think Bec's pretty. she really looks like rat. emmm... hewitt's not a beauty :) neither is he a beast) lol an "ugly troll"--- that was to rude for poor lleyton :)))))) lol
Neither I can call Dasha "gorgeous". She seems very plain, simply "nothing-special". I wouldn't notice her in a crowd, I wouldn't pay any attention to her if i were a passer-by... Just another skinny girl, with pretty eyes... but look at russian girls - you'll find much hotter chicks in the streets!
I can say that BEAUTY is definitely not her doubtless trait... she's too plain. and I agree with Leena: she does look anorexic!
but what are we talking about? we don't know her. maybe, she's very nice and she loves marat. besides, men are so weird chosing girls :) they always seem to chose not the right one and all the other girls become very jealous) I don't see anything special in her, but well, if HE does, that's his business... I've read and article today in Russian HELLO! magazine, there was a pic of Dasha and an overview of the final AO 2005 match... and I became really jealous when they wrote that she affected him a lot in the previous 2 years and made him calmer, more concentrated etc... that means she helps him to win matches in some way... so maybe her beauty is INSIDE? :confused:...

sprinterluck
02-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Lleyton Hewitt: It actually, it was a huge change for me, obviously, seeing someone and talking about non-tennis stuff as well. Whereas, she hadn't seen a tennis match. She didn't know any tennis player. Like, I don't even know if she knew Roger Federer or Andy Roddick or whoever.

Bec Cartwright: They could have been swimmers for all I knew!

Sorry, but this doesn't make sense. If she sent text messages to him after big victories like Wimbledon, the US Open and Tennis Masters Houston in which he beat Roddick and then Federer in the final, how could she not know Roddick and Federer?

I don't believe that they really kept in touch through the years. If they really sent messages to each other then why did his coach Roger Rasheed have to get in contact with her "associates" to get her number? This is a REBOUND for both. Good luck to them.

RodLo
02-08-2005, 05:00 PM
This is a REBOUND for both. Good luck to them.

Amen to that. :rolleyes:

Jackie
02-09-2005, 04:23 AM
Sorry, but this doesn't make sense. If she sent text messages to him after big victories like Wimbledon, the US Open and Tennis Masters Houston in which he beat Roddick and then Federer in the final, how could she not know Roddick and Federer?

I don't believe that they really kept in touch through the years. If they really sent messages to each other then why did his coach Roger Rasheed have to get in contact with her "associates" to get her number? This is a REBOUND for both. Good luck to them.

I agree. I just hope that they call off the engagement soon or have a really long engagement as damage control. Much better to realise now that it's too soon than when you are already married

onion
02-09-2005, 06:20 AM
no she can't be so ugly as lleyton... it's too much

They're all over the gossip mags here in AUstralia - and I have decided that they look the same. Geez, first Kim...then Bec. Maybe Hewitt is so in love with himself that he picks girls who remind him of himself lol. Just a thought!

Oh and Tom is dancing with that chick who is Shane Watson's fiance! Sorry, I dunno her name, I didn't watch the last series. The blonde chick.

BTW, I like Dasha. I think she's pretty.

And Bec is coming across like a gold-digger. This is just from observation.

chocc0
02-09-2005, 06:43 AM
Bec is pretty (and tiny) but Dasha is really gorgeous

Washa Koroleva
02-09-2005, 07:00 AM
my god, they all have nice girlfriends. I think she's quite pretty. Carla Coria is prettier...
:)