There´s still some time left until the tournament will start ;) ,
but it would be interesting to see how many MTF people
will go to Duesseldorf this year...

Björki
01-30-2005, 10:15 AM
I am going :)

*Ljubica*
01-30-2005, 07:48 PM
I'll be going for the last few days if David should play for Argentina - if not -I'll probably save my money and go straight to Roland Garros - but I'm hoping he will play though because I love WTC.

Sommarsverige
01-31-2005, 08:12 PM
I will also go for sure ;)
The tournament is great and Sweden and Argentina will be there :) :)

Björki
02-01-2005, 06:45 PM
I will also go for sure ;)
The tournament is great and Sweden and Argentina will be there :) :)
and hopefully with David!!

Kyla
02-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Hm.... would love to but will probably not be able to make it this year... Maybe in 2006? :)

HEiKE
02-26-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm going, too :drive: I soo can't wait!! Went there last year for the first time and it was awesome so I just have to come back ;)

Kezzi
05-12-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm going for the first year :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dutchie
05-12-2005, 06:13 PM

:hug:
Me too! :D

Nymeria
05-14-2005, 09:27 AM

surprise, me too :p

lau
05-14-2005, 11:05 AM
and hopefully with David!!

David have already said, quite a long time ago, he won`t be in the tournament. I´m sorry for you....... I think that he needs some time on clay courts, before RG..... I guess it`s a posibility for him getting a wild card or something similar to play in St. Pölten´s tournament (as happened in Munich´s tournament)..... We`ll see what happends..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The argentine team is: Coria, Gaudio, Cañas (they are the 3 argentine top 10 these days) and Chela have been chosen by the team partners to be there too. Guga will be with there with the argentine team. He have been coached by Hernán Gumy (Cañas´coach) lately, and will train during the tournament with Guillermo Cañas.

Nymeria
05-14-2005, 12:44 PM
David have already said, quite a long time ago, he won`t be in the tournament. I´m sorry for you....... I think that he needs some time on clay courts, before RG..... I guess it`s a posibility for him getting a wild card or something similar to play in St. Pölten´s tournament (as happened in Munich´s tournament)..... We`ll see what happends..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The argentine team is: Coria, Gaudio, Cañas (they are the 3 argentine top 10 these days) and Chela have been chosen by the team partners to be there too. Guga will be with there with the argentine team. He have been coached by Hernán Gumy (Cañas´coach) lately, and will train during the tournament with Guillermo Cañas.

What?! Guga will be there?! :eek: Hope I can see him on the training courts then!

lau
05-14-2005, 06:13 PM
What?! Guga will be there?! :eek: Hope I can see him on the training courts then!
I have just checked in his official site and as far as I understood (I`m not an excellent portuguese reader ;) ), he`s traveling today (Saturday) to Dusseldorf. He`ll be there until Thursday and then go to Paris.

I`m sure you`ll find him in training courts.... ;) Good luck and enjoy the matches! :)

Nymeria
05-14-2005, 07:30 PM
I have just checked in his official site and as far as I understood (I`m not an excellent portuguese reader ;) ), he`s traveling today (Saturday) to Dusseldorf. He`ll be there until Thursday and then go to Paris.

I`m sure you`ll find him in training courts.... ;) Good luck and enjoy the matches! :)

Yes I did check his website as well and did read that he is in Dusseldorf till Thursday. So it could be a dream come true if I see him!

Thanks :hug: I will write a report afterwards! (uhm if I have time, coz i will leave to Bosnia the day after :p)