How bitchy are you? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How bitchy are you?

Eruwen
01-28-2005, 07:50 PM
Take the test! (http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/bitch.html)

Your score = 5

Congratulations, you had a low score on the bitch test and appear to be a decent person! You're not necessarily verging on sainthood, but we can safely assume that you have a basic respect for others and an acceptable sense of decorum. You try your best to maintain a certain level of etiquette, and control yourself even when tempted to stab someone in the back or settle a few scores. You are able to calm yourself down and think rationally rather than giving into the first animalistic urge to "attack". Sure, you may slip up from time to time, but you're only human! So wear those angel wings with pride - the world needs more civilized folk like you.

:angel:

Canuck_Chick
01-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Your score = 10

Congratulations, you had a low score on the bitch test and appear to be a decent person! You're not necessarily verging on sainthood, but we can safely assume that you have a basic respect for others and an acceptable sense of decorum. You try your best to maintain a certain level of etiquette, and control yourself even when tempted to stab someone in the back or settle a few scores. You are able to calm yourself down and think rationally rather than giving into the first animalistic urge to "attack". Sure, you may slip up from time to time, but you're only human! So wear those angel wings with pride - the world needs more civilized folk like you.

Wednesday Addams
01-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Your score = 35

While you're not completely bitchy, you're no saint either. You have the occasional flare up of nastiness, and have been known to stoop low to get what you want. Perhaps you've pulled some dirty tricks in the game of love, or you've gotten huffy with friends when things are not going your way. Whatever the dirty deed, the root of your behavior could be a plain old-fashioned bad mood - it happens to the best of us, but just be careful not to let it happen too often. If, on the other hand, your malice is intentional and calculated, then you should rethink your attitude. You may be making some enemies!

Thought it'd be higher! :devil:

Suzi
01-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Your score = 60 http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/chika/chirol_pupu.gif

While you're not completely bitchy, you're no saint either. You have the occasional flare up of nastiness, and have been known to stoop low to get what you want. Perhaps you've pulled some dirty tricks in the game of love, or you've gotten huffy with friends when things are not going your way. Whatever the dirty deed, the root of your behavior could be a plain old-fashioned bad mood - it happens to the best of us, but just be careful not to let it happen too often. If, on the other hand, your malice is intentional and calculated, then you should rethink your attitude. You may be making some enemies!

LiZpHaIr
01-30-2005, 06:18 AM
Your score = 50

What does your score mean?
While you're not completely bitchy, you're no saint either. You have the occasional flare up of nastiness, and have been known to stoop low to get what you want. Perhaps you've pulled some dirty tricks in the game of love, or you've gotten huffy with friends when things are not going your way. Whatever the dirty deed, the root of your behavior could be a plain old-fashioned bad mood - it happens to the best of us, but just be careful not to let it happen too often. If, on the other hand, your malice is intentional and calculated, then you should rethink your attitude. You may be making some enemies

HybridTheory
01-30-2005, 02:45 PM
I have 25

Leena
01-30-2005, 03:06 PM
Your Score = 100

You've got a nasty streak as long as the Nile. It's all about YOU - what you want and what you can get out of a situation, regardless of who you have to trample along the way. The root of your behavior could be a plain old-fashioned bad mood (we all wake up on the wrong side of the bed from time to time) but ask yourself whether it helps to punish others for it. If, on the other hand, your maliciousness is cold and calculated - you plan to intentionally stab a friend in the back or hurt someone's feelings, for example - then you should take a long, hard look at your behavior. Chances are you're making your fair share of enemies, and one of these days someone's going to give you a dose of your own medicine. Trust me; play with fire and you're bound to get burned.

*karen*
01-30-2005, 03:33 PM
I scored 50

Read what Lizphair wrote - it's the same

RodLo
01-30-2005, 09:31 PM
50 here too, read above.

elizabeth_c
01-30-2005, 09:37 PM
i scored 75...hmmph!mine says the same thing as lizphair..

RodLo
01-30-2005, 09:38 PM
i scored 75...hmmph!

Only 75? I'm shocked you didn't score higher! :ignore:

elizabeth_c
01-30-2005, 09:39 PM
Only 75? I'm shocked you didn't score higher! :ignore:
i would have told the poor girl about the lipstick..i thought that was nice of me.... :angel:

RodLo
01-30-2005, 09:45 PM
i would have told the poor girl about the lipstick..i thought that was nice of me.... :angel:

haha, you beat me out on that one....I would have told her she looked great and to make sure to smile. :lol:

elizabeth_c
01-30-2005, 09:51 PM
haha, you beat me out on that one....I would have told her she looked great and to make sure to smile. :lol:
so why did you get a lower score than me???? i would even let my bf go out...as a matter of fact..i would insist upon it!

RodLo
01-30-2005, 09:52 PM
so why did you get a lower score than me???? i would even let my bf go out...as a matter of fact..i would insist upon it!

I would let my boyfriend go I out....but I wouldn't talk to him after having sex if we were fighting. :rolleyes: I don't remember the other ones... :scratch:

sigmagirl91
01-30-2005, 09:56 PM
I had a 100.

You've got a nasty streak as long as the Nile. It's all about YOU - what you want and what you can get out of a situation, regardless of who you have to trample along the way. The root of your behavior could be a plain old-fashioned bad mood (we all wake up on the wrong side of the bed from time to time) but ask yourself whether it helps to punish others for it. If, on the other hand, your maliciousness is cold and calculated - you plan to intentionally stab a friend in the back or hurt someone's feelings, for example - then you should take a long, hard look at your behavior. Chances are you're making your fair share of enemies, and one of these days someone's going to give you a dose of your own medicine. Trust me; play with fire and you're bound to get burned.

Ha!

elizabeth_c
01-30-2005, 10:00 PM
I would let my boyfriend go I out....but I wouldn't talk to him after having sex if we were fighting. :rolleyes: I don't remember the other ones... :scratch:
i NEVER talk to my boyfriend after we have sex..i make him sleep on the couch!!! :yeah:

RodLo
01-30-2005, 10:01 PM
i NEVER talk to my boyfriend after we have sex..i make him sleep on the couch!!! :yeah:

Gee, Beth...that's so sweet. :rolleyes: ;)

sigmagirl91
01-30-2005, 10:04 PM

We wouldn't get to the sex part; I'd have his male parts cut off and in a bush somewhere. :devil:

elizabeth_c
01-30-2005, 10:31 PM
Gee, Beth...that's so sweet. :rolleyes: ;)
it IS SWEET..i give him SEX..don't i????? he should worship me and do what i want...and usually he does! :) actually..don't tell him this..but i REALLY LIKE having sex with him too....shhhh....

elizabeth_c
01-30-2005, 10:32 PM
We wouldn't get to the sex part; I'd have his male parts cut off and in a bush somewhere. :devil:oh dear... :eek:

TaTaaa
02-02-2005, 11:46 PM
20% - Congratulations, you had a low score on the bitch test and appear to be a decent person! You're not necessarily verging on sainthood, but we can safely assume that you have a basic respect for others and an acceptable sense of decorum. You try your best to maintain a certain level of etiquette, and control yourself even when tempted to stab someone in the back or settle a few scores. You are able to calm yourself down and think rationally rather than giving into the first animalistic urge to "attack". Sure, you may slip up from time to time, but you're only human! So wear those angel wings with pride - the world needs more civilized folk like you. :D

Denise
02-03-2005, 01:04 AM
Your score = 40 LOL!!! ;)

OMGGGGGG!! LOL! :eek::eek:

SaFed2005
02-03-2005, 01:36 AM
Your score = 25

Micca
02-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Your score = 50

adele
03-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Your score = 55

joske
03-08-2005, 11:54 AM
my score was 5 - I'm a decent person!!! yay

Angle Queen
03-08-2005, 12:55 PM

Oh gosh. They just didn't ask the right questions. I've had friends call me a Bitch...with a capital B. ;)

Nikki♥
03-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Your score = 80 :devil:

CooCooCachoo
03-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Results of "The Test" How bitchy are you?
Your score = 20 http://www.queendom.com/design/tests/fx/score_orange_left.gifhttp://www.queendom.com/design/tests/fx/score_orange.gifhttp://www.queendom.com/design/tests/fx/score_orange_right.gifhttp://www.queendom.com/design/tests/fx/score_bar.gif

What does your score mean?Congratulations, you had a low score on the bitch test and appear to be a decent person! You're not necessarily verging on sainthood, but we can safely assume that you have a basic respect for others and an acceptable sense of decorum. You try your best to maintain a certain level of etiquette, and control yourself even when tempted to stab someone in the back or settle a few scores. You are able to calm yourself down and think rationally rather than giving into the first animalistic urge to "attack". Sure, you may slip up from time to time, but you're only human! So wear those angel wings with pride - the world needs more civilized folk like you.

mandoura
03-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Your score = 5

Chloe le Bopper
03-08-2005, 07:47 PM
I scored 20.

CooCooCachoo
03-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Yes, Chloe, I think we are equally bitchy :p

Chloe le Bopper
03-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Ha. When I saw your response I half expected to see you say something along the lines of "no way you didnt' score 100, you ho!" :D

I'm selectively bitchy, so 20 makes good sense. If we ignore what I did to my roomate yesterday, that is. I wonder if he's talking to me yet? :tape:

*Ljubica*
03-08-2005, 08:11 PM
My score = 10

Turkeyballs Paco
03-08-2005, 08:12 PM
50 for me. :devil:

Lila
03-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Your score = 35

Thought it'd be higher! :devil:

Mine was SAME! I thought it'd be higher too... :rolleyes: I'm very mean to everybody. Oh well... :D

Jennay
03-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Your score = 50

I'm only a bitch to people who are bitchy to me. :p

flyingmachine
03-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Your score = 50

I throught I'm a lot more bitchy than that. :o

lizzieh
03-10-2005, 10:48 PM
15- I always knew I was a good person..:angel:

tennis4eva
03-11-2005, 12:27 AM
My score was 25 :eek: I thought it was going to be higher..... :rolleyes:

knight_ley
03-11-2005, 03:02 AM
Your score = 70.

jmgsdoubsprtnr
03-11-2005, 04:16 AM
hmm, i'm the only one to get a 15 yet!! funny, cause me and my guy friend were talking last night, and he said i was being mean, so he stopped talking to me. it was sad. :sad:

SuperFurryAnimal
03-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Your score = 10

Experimentee
03-11-2005, 01:57 PM
Your score = 45