How self confident are you? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How self confident are you?

Eruwen
01-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Take the test! (http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/self_confidence.html)

Your score = 80

You love you! According to your score on the test, you've got a high level of self-confidence that shines through in most everything you do. Whether you're mingling at a party, relating to a loved one or approaching your boss for a promotion, you surely reap the benefits of this attitude. Belief in your own worth, after all, is a powerful tool for getting where you want to go in life - it feeds your sense of optimism, attracts others, and gives you the courage to deal with the cards life hands you. Keep it up!

Yeah... I'm much more confident than a couple of years ago! It also depends on the situation though... I can still be insecure from time to time!

Tenchî
01-28-2005, 07:34 PM
Your score = 85

You love you! According to your score on the test, you've got a high level of self-confidence that shines through in most everything you do. Whether you're mingling at a party, relating to a loved one or approaching your boss for a promotion, you surely reap the benefits of this attitude. Belief in your own worth, after all, is a powerful tool for getting where you want to go in life - it feeds your sense of optimism, attracts others, and gives you the courage to deal with the cards life hands you. Keep it up!

:haha: Is this a joke? I can't believe this! :lol:

Eruwen
01-28-2005, 07:41 PM
:haha: Is this a joke? I can't believe this! :lol: Why not :confused: It's a good thing to have a high level of confidence :yeah:

Tenchî
01-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Why not :confused: It's a good thing to have a high level of confidence :yeah:

:p I'm really not self confident! :angel: Believe me! :confused: Maybe I don't understand the questions or the answers :haha: Please! I need a test in spanish :lol:

Eruwen
01-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Mmm yeah, that could be a reason :lol: Or maybe you're more self confident than you think http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/wink.gif

Tenchî
01-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Mmm yeah, that could be a reason :lol: Or maybe you're more self confident than you think http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/wink.gif

:haha: I think the real problem is my english :banghead: :lol:

Eruwen
01-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Spend a lot of time talking to English-speaking people then :yeah: It really helps! Plus, it's a good excuse to be on MTF so much :angel:

joeb_uk
01-28-2005, 08:04 PM

Your score = 55
Your score
Ruler

What does your score mean?

According to your answers on the test, you are sometimes confident, sometimes plagued with self-doubt, depending on the situation. While this is not so unusual (no one is 100% confident 100% of the time, with the possible exception of Mohammed Ali), it's still something that you could work on. Confidence is a necessary characteristic for a flourishing personal life, career and overall sense of well-being. Putting yourself down or blaming yourself when things go wrong won't solve any of life's problems; it'll only make them worse. Although you're already half way there, work on loving yourself just a little more... because you're worth it!

Canuck_Chick
01-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Your score = 75

Choupi
01-28-2005, 08:31 PM
I've scored 85.

Wednesday Addams
01-28-2005, 08:41 PM
Hmmmm.... Yeah, okay.
I got 100.
:p :haha:

Eruwen
01-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Hmmmm.... Yeah, okay.
I got 100.
:p :haha: Way to go! :yeah:

andyroxmysox12191
01-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Your score = 50
According to your answers on the test, you are sometimes confident, sometimes plagued with self-doubt, depending on the situation. While this is not so unusual (no one is 100% confident 100% of the time, with the possible exception of Mohammed Ali), it's still something that you could work on. Confidence is a necessary characteristic for a flourishing personal life, career and overall sense of well-being. Putting yourself down or blaming yourself when things go wrong won't solve any of life's problems; it'll only make them worse. Although you're already half way there, work on loving yourself just a little more... because you're worth it!

Have to say I agree with being half and half. It's sad but true :lol:

Carito_90
01-28-2005, 10:45 PM
Your score: 30.

Oh well, its true :p

Fedex
01-29-2005, 12:46 AM
Your score = 75

You love you! According to your score on the test, you've got a high level of self-confidence that shines through in most everything you do. Whether you're mingling at a party, relating to a loved one or approaching your boss for a promotion, you surely reap the benefits of this attitude. Belief in your own worth, after all, is a powerful tool for getting where you want to go in life - it feeds your sense of optimism, attracts others, and gives you the courage to deal with the cards life hands you. Keep

jordanaus
01-29-2005, 11:11 AM
I got 70

Pancakesong
01-29-2005, 11:20 AM
I got 50

Deco
01-29-2005, 11:32 AM
I got 70 but I changed one question where I was inbetween, no yes and no no, and then I got 60.. I guess I'm 65

User ID 4783
01-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Your score = 90

:D

Dutchie
01-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Your score = 50
:o

Denaon
01-29-2005, 08:23 PM
70 here :D

*karen*
01-29-2005, 09:26 PM
I got 25 I can't be bothered typing it all out

HybridTheory
01-29-2005, 09:50 PM
75 %

:lol:

tall_one
01-29-2005, 11:16 PM
Your score = 35

According to your answers on the test, you are sometimes confident, sometimes plagued with self-doubt, depending on the situation. While this is not so unusual (no one is 100% confident 100% of the time, with the possible exception of Mohammed Ali), it's still something that you could work on. Confidence is a necessary characteristic for a flourishing personal life, career and overall sense of well-being. Putting yourself down or blaming yourself when things go wrong won't solve any of life's problems; it'll only make them worse.

elizabeth_c
01-29-2005, 11:40 PM
95 for me! i rock!

sigmagirl91
01-30-2005, 12:22 AM
Your score = 100

Peta Pan
01-30-2005, 01:03 AM

Pretty much sums me up really!

Iheartandy&roger
01-30-2005, 01:09 AM
Your score = 90

Corinna
02-01-2005, 12:24 PM
0 :eek:

Lee
02-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Your score = 60

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I do love myself a lot and I have never put myself down.

Leena
02-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Your score = 100

KaZa
02-02-2005, 06:22 AM
geez Leena.. you have ego problems.

TaTaaa
02-02-2005, 11:38 PM
65 - According to your answers on the test, you are sometimes confident, sometimes plagued with self-doubt, depending on the situation. While this is not so unusual (no one is 100% confident 100% of the time, with the possible exception of Mohammed Ali), it's still something that you could work on. Confidence is a necessary characteristic for a flourishing personal life, career and overall sense of well-being. Putting yourself down or blaming yourself when things go wrong won't solve any of life's problems; it'll only make them worse. Although you're already half way there, work on loving yourself just a little more... because you're worth it! :)

MissKoubek1981
02-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Your score = 20
Your test results showed that you are not always as confident as you could be. Instead of being your own number one fan, you're sometimes overly hard on yourself. When things go wrong, you tend to blame yourself and possibly even put yourself down. While it's human to have the occasional flash of insecurity, a chronic lack of confidence will certainly hold you back in life. Self-assurance, after all, gives us the courage to go after the things we want, whether it's a new job or potential date. Make some effort to improve your self-image, and you'll surely reap the benefits. You're worth it, you fabulous thing!

Yeah, that's me. :scratch:

MariaV
02-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Your score = 30

I feared the result was gonna be even worse.

Micca
02-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Your score = 70

Jennay
02-10-2005, 11:50 PM
75. Sounds about right. :)

Riley Finn
02-11-2005, 11:15 AM

Vass
02-11-2005, 11:32 AM

SaFed2005
02-11-2005, 06:36 PM

SuperFurryAnimal
02-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Your score = 40

drf716
03-02-2005, 07:46 AM

Spikey_Todd Reid_#1Fan
03-06-2005, 05:41 AM

Your score = 60

Kuilli
03-06-2005, 06:15 AM
Your score = 80

Chloe le Bopper
03-06-2005, 06:18 AM
Your score = 90

blueriver
03-06-2005, 11:52 AM

Your score = 60

ataptc
03-06-2005, 12:55 PM
75 :)

*Ljubica*
03-06-2005, 01:44 PM

zoltan83
03-06-2005, 02:26 PM

Your score = 30

Nikki♥
03-06-2005, 03:41 PM
Your score = 70

This canīt be true. I donīt love myself. I have learned to respect myself but thatīs about it. When I was younger I used to hate myself and now I still wish that I was someone else sometimes. *sigh* I have nothing to be confident about, my butt is too flat, my legs are long but too thin and so on and so on. And at the moment there is also a huge pimple in my face that makes it look terribly ugly. :eek:

beauty_is_pink
03-06-2005, 11:18 PM

liptea
03-07-2005, 03:19 AM
I got a 25 percent.

My confidence is pretty up and down, but I'm so tired right now and I look like a chimp. SO I'm not in the mood to feel confident, I suppose.

Cute Babi
03-07-2005, 03:48 AM
heheheh 35 here

jackieglover
03-07-2005, 05:33 AM
70. Whatever that means.

Smeagol
03-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Your score = 70

Experimentee
03-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Your score = 35