Do you have a sense of humor? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Do you have a sense of humor?

Eruwen
01-28-2005, 07:14 PM
Take the test! (http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/humor.html)

Your score = 45

Your sense of humor is pretty good. It may not be as wacky as that of some people (like us apparently) but you're pretty cool in our books! You can laugh at most things and maybe even get a kick out of the non-sense you say and do from time to time as well. Good for you! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding.

Weird questions :lol:

Suzi
01-28-2005, 07:19 PM
Your score = 65

Your sense of humor is pretty good. It may not be as wacky as that of some people (like us apparently) but you're pretty cool in our books! You can laugh at most things and maybe even get a kick out of the non-sense you say and do from time to time as well. Good for you! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding.

Tenchî
01-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Your score = 75

Your wacky sense of humor rocks! It appears that you can laugh at just about anything, including yourself -which is way cool! And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding. Of course you know you have to make sure you're not offending anyone right?! In any case, most people probably get a kick out of your wit and most likely love hanging out with you. We think you're pretty funny too!

:confused: Do you really believe in this kind of tests? :lol:

Eruwen
01-28-2005, 07:31 PM
:confused: Do you really believe in this kind of tests? :lol: No, but they're fun to do! And most of them are pretty right in my case, I think it's nice to read those things about yourself. Plus, it's a good way to get to know other people! ;)

Tenchî
01-28-2005, 07:37 PM
No, but they're fun to do! And most of them are pretty right in my case, I think it's nice to read those things about yourself. Plus, it's a good way to get to know other people! ;)

:yeah: You're right! is funny! :lol:

JCF_Passione
01-28-2005, 07:47 PM
your score = 50

Tenchî
01-28-2005, 07:55 PM
your score = 50

:wavey: Simone!

:p Sorry! ... now you're Amy "the cutie mermaid" in our Love Boat's trip! :lol:

:hug: How are you?

joeb_uk
01-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Results:

Your score = 50
Your score
Ruler

What does your score mean?

Canuck_Chick
01-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Your score = 70

Wednesday Addams
01-28-2005, 09:00 PM
I got 75! I rock! :rocker2: Or so they say..... ;)

Fedex
01-29-2005, 12:52 AM
Your score = 45

Deco
01-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Score - 50

Your sense of humor is pretty good. It may not be as wacky as that of some people (like us apparently) but you're pretty cool in our books! You can laugh at most things and maybe even get a kick out of the non-sense you say and do from time to time as well. Good for you! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding

JCF_Passione
01-29-2005, 11:03 AM
:wavey: Simone!

:p Sorry! ... now you're Amy "the cutie mermaid" in our Love Boat's trip! :lol:

:hug: How are you?

Heej Fran! Ashley-supergrover!! I'm fine :) and you? :hug:

jordanaus
01-29-2005, 11:09 AM
I got 45

Pancakesong
01-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Results:

Your score = 40

Well…you must have a really nice personality! Ok, we're just kidding. So you don't laugh at the same things we do -that's cool! However, if you scored this low you're probably not one to laugh at absurdity -including your own. That's too bad -if you can't laugh at yourself, what can you laugh at? Perhaps you're taking things too seriously? Remember, life's way too short for that.

:sad::p well its true that I don't laugh about some things because they aren't funny, while others are laughing.

JCF_Passione
01-29-2005, 11:17 AM
I have the same as Zwaan :p

HybridTheory
01-29-2005, 10:04 PM
55%

JMG
01-29-2005, 11:00 PM
35 % :zzz:

bad gambler
01-29-2005, 11:00 PM
10%

i'm morbid as hell

Leena
01-29-2005, 11:04 PM
75%

Same blah blah stuff that eveyrone else got.

Eclectic Goddess
01-29-2005, 11:10 PM
75. My wacky sense of humor rocks.

Whatever.

tall_one
01-29-2005, 11:13 PM
Your score = 55

LiZpHaIr
01-30-2005, 06:00 AM
Your score = 80
Your wacky sense of humor rocks! It appears that you can laugh at just about anything, including yourself -which is way cool! And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding. Of course you know you have to make sure you're not offending anyone right?! In any case, most people probably get a kick out of your wit and most likely love hanging out with you. We think you're pretty funny too!

Yay!

Corinna
02-01-2005, 06:00 PM
35 % :zzz:
same for me :o

Angle Queen
02-01-2005, 06:16 PM
35. It takes a lot...to get me to laugh. But I seem to do a fair amount of it...reading this board. :scratch:

BlahBlahBlah007
02-01-2005, 06:43 PM

Mrs. B
02-01-2005, 07:39 PM

:)

*karen*
02-02-2005, 10:49 AM

SuperFurryAnimal
02-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Your score = 55

Micca
02-02-2005, 01:29 PM
I got 45,, and usually Im really funny :p So I dont think this score is right! :lol: Another test please!

Experimentee
02-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Your score = 30

Well…you must have a really nice personality! Ok, we're just kidding. So you don't laugh at the same things we do -that's cool! However, if you scored this low you're probably not one to laugh at absurdity -including your own. That's too bad -if you can't laugh at yourself, what can you laugh at? Perhaps you're taking things too seriously? Remember, life's way too short for that.

I do have a sense of humour, but most of their stuff wasnt funny :p

SaFed2005
02-02-2005, 02:51 PM

DutchJames
02-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Score=35

TaTaaa
02-02-2005, 11:21 PM
45 - Your sense of humor is pretty good. It may not be as wacky as that of some people (like us apparently) but you're pretty cool in our books! You can laugh at most things and maybe even get a kick out of the non-sense you say and do from time to time as well. Good for you! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding.

J. Corwin
02-03-2005, 05:30 AM

elizabeth_c
02-04-2005, 09:21 PM
85..i have a wacky sence of humor and will laugh at anything...

Jennay
02-05-2005, 01:52 AM
Your score = 80

I'm surprised I didn't get a 100. :lol: But I refuse to make farting noises on a bus.. ;)

drf716
02-07-2005, 05:17 AM

EternalFlame
02-10-2005, 04:50 PM

I am considered funny, eh not bad. :p

Smeagol
03-07-2005, 01:52 PM

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: and :bs:

jackieglover
03-08-2005, 12:59 AM

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Your score = 50

tennischick
03-08-2005, 02:26 AM

Chloe le Bopper
03-08-2005, 06:22 AM
Your score = 65

adele
03-08-2005, 07:05 AM
Your score = 55

Becarina
03-08-2005, 08:34 AM
Your score = 65

joske
03-08-2005, 12:11 PM

2Tough4Men
03-09-2005, 06:14 PM
This quiz sucked. Nobody funny would possibly respond to any of the given answers for most of the questions.

Sparko1030
12-29-2005, 06:01 AM
:haha: Score of 75 :haha:

sonia
12-29-2005, 09:40 AM
Your score = 60

Chloe le Bopper
12-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Your score = 65

Er, I forgot that I had taken this before :rolleyes:

This time I got 85 :p

Washa Koroleva
12-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Your score=75

freesbee
12-29-2005, 01:34 PM

I got the same :D and then my dad tells me I have no sense of humor :rolleyes: :lol:

Daniela_CABJ
12-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Your score = 50

Nathaliia
12-29-2005, 08:31 PM
lol i had 85 as well

but i thought it would be more ;)

disturb3d
12-30-2005, 12:09 AM
Your score = 0

Your incredibly large weiner contradicts your comedic brilliance.
Stop being such a stud, then come back for a re-examination.

Hola Mr. SK
12-30-2005, 12:55 PM
Your score = 60

Lynne
12-30-2005, 01:03 PM
My score's 50.

NicoFan
12-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Your score = 55

its.like.that
01-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Results:

Your score = 80

:retard:

AgassiDomination
01-05-2006, 03:58 PM

NINA_BCN
01-05-2006, 06:55 PM

Your score = 60

<Eve>
01-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Your score = 70 http://www.queendom.com/design/tests/fx/score_orange_left.gifhttp://www.queendom.com/design/tests/fx/score_orange.gifhttp://www.queendom.com/design/tests/fx/score_orange_right.gifhttp://www.queendom.com/design/tests/fx/score_bar.gif

What does your score mean?Your sense of humor is pretty good. It may not be as wacky as that of some people (like us apparently) but you're pretty cool in our books! You can laugh at most things and maybe even get a kick out of the non-sense you say and do from time to time as well. Good for you! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding.