the ultimate question! lets hear the theories [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

the ultimate question! lets hear the theories

Éowyn
01-28-2005, 11:16 AM
so guys what was andy doing during that toilet breeak?

some of my theories:

trying to flush his career down the pan?

trying desperately to find brad gilbert to beg him to come back and work alongside dean so he could have best of both worlds

trying to wash away all memories of the game he just played

trying to make a run for it so he didn't have to suffer the humiliation of the 4th set.

the australian olympic water polo team finally caught up with him.

or

he got obsessed with watching the water in the toilet swirl the opposite direction to america he just kept watching it and lost track of time..

personally i think the last one

Leena
01-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Andy had diarrhea.

blosson
01-28-2005, 01:00 PM
Andy had diarrhea.

In his brains! His pants looked clean.

Leena
01-28-2005, 01:01 PM
He took so long, because he made sure to wipe.

liptea
01-28-2005, 01:03 PM
Wait, I'm confused, I didn't watch the match and am too lazy to read all the billions of responses in the Aussie Open thread. What happened? Long break? WHAT?

blosson
01-28-2005, 01:07 PM
It's all good he made sure his bum is wiped clean. I just wished he wiped Hewitt off the court too.

In reality I think he just wanted to waist some time and try to regain momentum that neve came back...

star
01-28-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm going for the first theory, although that last theory is definitely a possibility. ;)

k-rod83
01-28-2005, 02:56 PM
he had a quick game of blackjack

roisin
01-28-2005, 06:10 PM
Wait, I'm confused, I didn't watch the match and am too lazy to read all the billions of responses in the Aussie Open thread. What happened? Long break? WHAT?

ditto. what happened?

tangerine_dream
01-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Lleyton made Andy constipated.

roisin
01-28-2005, 06:20 PM
:haha:

Ultraman
01-28-2005, 06:36 PM
Masturbating.

He saw an attractive Lady in the stands and couldn't get her off his mind. It was really affecting his tennis and he needed to clear his thinking.

Tytta!.
01-28-2005, 06:49 PM
:sobbing:

Yasmine
01-28-2005, 06:50 PM
:haha: this thread is hilarious!!!

thelma
01-28-2005, 06:54 PM
:lol: :rolls:

Carito_90
01-28-2005, 10:34 PM
For the ones who don't know...

In the change over of the end of the second/begining of the third set Andy went to the lockers room and he took forever to come back. Lleyton was already waiting for him in the court and Andy came in running. So the ultimate question is what is it that he did that took him so long :p

He probably just changed clothes. Here they said that the lockers room is not too close to the Rod Laver so it probably took him long to get there and come back. But I bet he had to change his shorts, shirt, socks and shoes.
Of course he could have done it on court ;)

:lol: that oooor he had diarrhea.

roisin
01-28-2005, 10:39 PM
thanks for filling me in.

why did he have to change all his clothes?!

superpinkone37
01-28-2005, 10:53 PM
exactly Caro...and here they said when they went in to find him he didnt have his shoes or socks on, so that was a delay as well. After losing that TB he probably just wanted to get a fresh start with new clothes and all that but obviously that backfired on him. And he shouldnt have taken that long either...but yeah.

Deboogle!.
01-28-2005, 10:57 PM
I've never seen him do that, and I hope to never see him do it again. It was bizarre, odd, unnerving, and every other negative word I can possibly think of. I'm still baffled by it. The whole thing just makes me shake my head.

Éowyn
01-28-2005, 10:58 PM
well he was sweating ALOT so maybe he wanted to change them to be dry! i think he probably went for a shower and got confused by the water draining the wrong way so went to flush the loo and saw that did it too and just got hynotised!

Deboogle!.
01-28-2005, 11:07 PM
He for sure didn't take a shower. He would've gotten in big trouble if he had. He changes his shirt in matches all the time, but for some reason he thought it would be a good idea to actually leave court - well obviously it wasn't - he got into a tussle with the tourney referee, he took WAY too long, and it didn't help him regroup, in fact it obviously really hurt him. So I hope he learned his lesson and will never pull that shit again.

star
01-28-2005, 11:11 PM
well he was sweating ALOT so maybe he wanted to change them to be dry! i think he probably went for a shower and got confused by the water draining the wrong way so went to flush the loo and saw that did it too and just got hynotised!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He was probably washing that number two ranking right off him and then flushing his career down the toilet. :lol:

RoddickBabe10
01-29-2005, 12:28 AM
Yes. That's it. He flushed his career down the toilet cuz he got ticked off by a jackass. F you Andy. I hate you right now.

Havok
01-29-2005, 01:06 AM
He's changed his clothes before as well. It was during the summer of 03 when he was having his brilliant run. I think it was at the USO vs Ivan the retard and he changed everything because it was hot. If it was just a shirt change, he would have done it on court, he does it all the time, but I'm sure he also changed everything else.

Éowyn
01-29-2005, 05:25 AM
He's changed his clothes before as well. It was during the summer of 03 when he was having his brilliant run. I think it was at the USO vs Ivan the retard and he changed everything because it was hot. If it was just a shirt change, he would have done it on court, he does it all the time, but I'm sure he also changed everything else.

i don't have any problem with him changing if he wants to change i'm fine with that the women have been doing it all tourny and they don't play as many sets all i wanna know is why it takes 8 minutes to get changed? if he needs help maybe next time someone (me) will have togive him a hand getting his clothes off! of course i might not let him put them back on again :p

MisterQ
01-29-2005, 06:04 AM
They said on ESPN that he had a pretty bad argument with the tournee referee --- anyone know what that was all about?

heya
01-29-2005, 06:43 AM
He sat down with no socks and shoes on a chair.
Probably afraid to confront reality on the court. It's a 2-3 minute walk to and from the locker room.
Maybe it's proof that he feels relieved when he's not playing.
Not too long ago, he said that he welcomed some rest from important tennis competition.

Iheartandy&roger
01-29-2005, 07:26 AM
Who knows that break didn't help any if anything it made him worse. I think it was cuz he had time to think about the shit he piled up for himself knew he couldn't really dig himself out of but still doesn't give him the right to just blow the set like that.

But my theories are....

He probably went to have a temper tantrum and kick the shit out of something because he knew the match should have been done a long time ago and he should have been in the finals but instead he was down 2 sets to 1.

or...

Went to find one of his practice racquets to " accidently" lose grip of to hit one of those asshole lleyton fans.

or.....

He went to contemplate should I or shouldn't I throw this match and make an ass of myself so the Aussie's have something to cheer about aww.. that's so sweet Andy :angel:

heya
01-29-2005, 08:21 AM
See, a 1-dimensional player tries his best, but has trouble winning.

Andy isn't 1-dimensional, but believed that winning a slam made him a great player. Suddenly, he acted like a burden was lifted from his shoulders.
He was like Dennis Rodman, hyped himself to the media & made a nose dive.
Of course, the right decisions aren't there yet.
His body & mind need harmony, but he won't listen.
No tennis player can depend on talent alone.
Some guys have more agility, so they might have an easier time with returns.
Andy knows he is not as strong as 2 years ago. Therefore, he's afraid of injury. He doesn't scramble hard for the ball 'cuz he thinks
his serve is #1.
That's why he's not fired up & joyful anymore.
It's his return game that made him #1.
Too bad, everyone had doubt about him from the beginning.

williaer
01-29-2005, 09:20 AM
yeh, he said he just changed his clothes...

couldnt he have done it on court... PLEASE???????!!!!!!!

heya
01-29-2005, 10:41 AM
Andy's verbal praising & clapping thing causes him not to try to go for
seemingly-impossible-to-get shots, and he missed some stretch volleys because he was already preparing himself to clap for low passing shots.

Perhaps he should stop trying to be everything to everyone in the media and audience.
He should change by working all day on his game instead of partying at night.
He's deeply humiliated and the matches showed his low pain tolerance.

roisin
01-29-2005, 11:59 AM
They said on ESPN that he had a pretty bad argument with the tournee referee --- anyone know what that was all about?
did he? :confused: all i know is he said something to the umpire about the person in the crowd who shouted out as he was serving

k-rod83
01-29-2005, 03:38 PM
cos he was taking his time in the lockerroom, they asked him to hurry up and he didnt like it

Deboogle!.
01-29-2005, 03:44 PM
From the descriptions all the ESPN people gave both during his match and last night during the women's match, Andy told the ump he was going to take his break or whatever, he was taking a very long time so the tournament referee had to go in and get him and I guess when he found him, he was sitting there without his shoes and socks. We have Andy's side of the story from his press conference, but according to the ESPN people he was extremely rude and they considered fining him for it. It's extremely disappointing :(

snaillyyy
01-29-2005, 04:25 PM
:confused: This gets more and more bizarre!

blosson
01-29-2005, 04:40 PM
I don't know why I'm saying this as it sounds stupid even to me but he might need a steady girlfriend now. He was probably better off when in a relationship, more confident and generally less frustated...if it means that Andy can play better, bring that candy moore or whoever back.

I wonder what would happen to Roger if he breaks up with his girlfriend. Do you think it would affect his game?

roisin
01-29-2005, 04:42 PM
From the descriptions all the ESPN people gave both during his match and last night during the women's match, Andy told the ump he was going to take his break or whatever, he was taking a very long time so the tournament referee had to go in and get him and I guess when he found him, he was sitting there without his shoes and socks. We have Andy's side of the story from his press conference, but according to the ESPN people he was extremely rude and they considered fining him for it. It's extremely disappointing :(
someone in GM said that when the tournament ref came in andy didnt have his shoes on and andy was told to hurry and he said something like u put on my other shoe and it'll be quicker or something. :confused:

graceless
01-29-2005, 05:07 PM
Hey everybody - this is my first post...been lurking a little. I want to say first that ya'll crack me up!! Now to the posting...

I've never been so disappointed in a Roddick performance. I've followed his career since he turned pro, and he's had his moments, but what the hell happened last night?? Usually after a loss he has the ability to say he left it all out there - that he gave it everything he had. But he stopped giving it about halfway through the third. Makes me want to grab his his ears and shake him.

Why is it that he has the talent, the potential to get better, a serve that still beats most of the tour, and yet no belief in his own abilities? What is it that undermines his mental state? Tennis is mostly a mental game - you can be the most talented person out there, but if you don't think you can make the shot, you won't. Period.

I wondered at points during the AO if Brad's presence as an ESPN commentator would be an issue - his USC/Oklahoma comment made me boil. It obviously shouldn't be an issue - as an athlete, Andy should be above such petty things, but I could understand if it was a problem. Brad obviously has the right to take whatever job he wants, but he should refrain from making comments re: Andy like that. None of us are stupid; we know there was more to the end of that relationship than we were privy to - don't exploit it. Not only is it unfair, it's juvenile.

Speaking of juvenile, I agree with Debstah. What up with the shoes and socks? And his comment to the tourney ref about him helping Andy by tying one shoe to save time?? He'd better never pull that crap again - he's never resorted to such antics before - I'd like to never see it again. I'd agree wholeheartedly if they did fine him.

The thing about Andy that made me a fan of Andy was his love of the game...that all consuming passion on the court. I didn't see it last night - I haven't seen it in a while. Is it gone? Is it hiding? Maybe he spent it all that first summer with Brad. Perhaps Dean can find it...I hope so. I miss it.

Anyway - sorry for all my words...I talk a lot!!
:wavey:

Carito_90
01-29-2005, 05:39 PM
From the descriptions all the ESPN people gave both during his match and last night during the women's match, Andy told the ump he was going to take his break or whatever, he was taking a very long time so the tournament referee had to go in and get him and I guess when he found him, he was sitting there without his shoes and socks. We have Andy's side of the story from his press conference, but according to the ESPN people he was extremely rude and they considered fining him for it. It's extremely disappointing

Call me a freak or whatever but, what if you or anyone were in his place?
Sorry, but I would be very dissapointed, sad and angry at myself. I'm sure Andy was aswell. Okay, now you're gonna tell me that you NEVER EVER were rude to someone just because you were in a bitchy mood? Because I did. And maybe you don't really mean it but you just say it. I won't believe anyone that tells me that they have never been through that before.
If anyone is nice enough could you tell me how does it feel afterwards? When you get to think about it?
Andy is human. It was certainly not the most appropiate (sp?) thing to do, I know, but give the guy a break. The loss is dissapointing enough itself. Do we really need to go on over THIS now? Please.

I know you will not agree but I just had to say it.

star
01-29-2005, 05:50 PM
lol Carito. I know I've been bitchy. Maybe other's haven't. :lol:

Anyway, this started out as a fun loving thread. I don't know how people got so damn serious.

Maybe the ultimate questions is: Why couldn't Andy get his shoes and socks on all by himself? :lol:

Or....... Why don't they change the rules to let players take as long as the goddamn well want to change their clothes?

star
01-29-2005, 05:51 PM
:wavey: Graceless. Welcome.

That was a nice first post. :)

roisin
01-29-2005, 05:54 PM
Maybe the ultimate questions is: Why couldn't Andy get his shoes and socks on all by himself?

maybe he couldn't reach over the beer belly :p

or maybe it took him longer cos dean wasnt there to do it for him

Carito_90
01-29-2005, 05:57 PM
or maybe it took him longer cos dean wasnt there to do it for him

Man, I thought I had read "it took him longer cos dean wasn't there to do him" :sobbing: Me and my naughty mind :angel:

roisin
01-29-2005, 06:06 PM
Man, I thought I had read "it took him longer cos dean wasn't there to do him" :sobbing: Me and my naughty mind :angel:
ok well that could also be an option :devil:

Carito_90
01-29-2005, 06:11 PM
ok well that could also be an option :devil:

Dean and Andy? I love dean but what about Mardy? I like that one better ;) :lol:

snaillyyy
01-29-2005, 06:14 PM
:wavey: Welcome graceless, glad you posted :D comeback often!!

roisin
01-29-2005, 06:16 PM
Dean and Andy? I love dean but what about Mardy? I like that one better ;) :lol:
awh yeah poor mardy will be left out.....sure him & dean can take turns ;)

Carito_90
01-29-2005, 06:22 PM
awh yeah poor mardy will be left out.....sure him & dean can take turns

Oh sure they can... too bad there isn't a camara in the lockers room :devil: :lol:

snaillyyy
01-29-2005, 06:26 PM
:haha: Caro and Roisin you two are cracking me up :sobbing: :haha:

roisin
01-29-2005, 06:36 PM
Oh sure they can... too bad there isn't a camara in the lockers room :devil: :lol:
i know a few people i can get that arranged. :devil:

man imagine how much dosh i could make outta that!!

Éowyn
01-29-2005, 06:48 PM
you guys gotta stop denying teh truth! there van never be anything between andy and dean andy is in love with mardy it's a well known fact they just haven't got aroudn to confessing it yet!

truth is mardy was in the locker room! and mardy doens't like it when andy leaves his socks on so he had to take them off!

Éowyn
01-29-2005, 06:49 PM
i loved his quote "well if you tie one lace i'l tie the other it will be quicker" apparently thats what the referee took offence too, me thinks mr tourny director has never heard of sarcasm before!

Deboogle!.
01-29-2005, 06:52 PM
Hi graceless!! Welcome :)

I pretty much agree with you... I want to see Andy have FUN on court again!

Tytta!.
01-29-2005, 06:53 PM
DEBBBBB :hug:

aceit
01-29-2005, 06:53 PM
There's no denying Mardy + Andy. It's been going on for years and they'll never get over each other.

Tytta!.
01-29-2005, 06:55 PM
:sobbing: :haha:

Deboogle!.
01-29-2005, 07:00 PM
Renataaaaaaaaaa :hug: Can't wait to have you home :p

and OMFG :hearts: :inlove: Mardy with that hairdo, he better do that again he looks SO MUCH BETTER

aceit
01-29-2005, 07:02 PM
and OMFG :hearts: :inlove: Mardy with that hairdo, he better do that again he looks SO MUCH BETTER
Which one?

Deboogle!.
01-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Something like this one http://menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37046

but maybe without the fake looking blond highlights. He has GORGEOUS hair, he ruined it :sad:

Alisa
01-29-2005, 07:04 PM
i have noticed that during all AO he changed his shoes almost in all matches... why is that so?) strange, cause i have never seen him doing that before. of course i'm sure it means nothing but still it's interesting)
and talking about the break seriously i think he had many reasons for that. lleyton called a doctor so he had some time. he was loosing his game and maybe wanted to concentrate. maybe he wanted lleyton to wait him and calming down a little) like you know loosing his winning line... and he changed his clothes to make sure that nothing botheres him... i think it's everything.

Éowyn
01-29-2005, 07:04 PM
Mardy and Andy love!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/thewhiteladyofrohan/mardy/sig/fishrodsig1a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/thewhiteladyofrohan/mardy/sig/fishrodsig2a.jpg

aceit
01-29-2005, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I love the spiked hair.

I love this Dunlop ad. :hearts:

Éowyn
01-29-2005, 07:06 PM
aww aceit i love those pics it's like back in the old days i used to like andys hair spkiey too, i know i'm pretty much alone in that but hey it's cute i liekd it :) and mardys yummy do too :)

Deboogle!.
01-29-2005, 07:13 PM
you're not alone, I think most of us prefer Andy's hair spiked! :)

aceit
01-29-2005, 07:19 PM
I loved Andy's hair spiked up. I HATE the buzz.

Carito_90
01-29-2005, 07:59 PM
The buzz should have never ever existed. It has to die NOW.

and Eowyn, I like the quote about Andy too and I agree :)

heya
01-30-2005, 02:04 AM
I wish they would both play well. :rolleyes: :banghead:
Isn't MTF a bitchy place?

When I criticized Gilbert last June, everyone knew I was the bitchiest one here.
A few people, who don't know me, still detest me here.
That's quite ok. :angel: I rant, but t's not like I'm wrong all the time about Andy.

Deboogle!.
01-30-2005, 02:05 AM
A few people, who don't know me, still detest me here.

Anyone who detests you is stupid :)

Golfnduck
01-30-2005, 02:12 AM
I don't know why I'm saying this as it sounds stupid even to me but he might need a steady girlfriend now. He was probably better off when in a relationship, more confident and generally less frustated...if it means that Andy can play better, bring that candy moore or whoever back.

I wonder what would happen to Roger if he breaks up with his girlfriend. Do you think it would affect his game?
That's what I've been thinking. He was playing great when he was with Mandy. BRING BACK MANDY!!!!!

heya
01-30-2005, 02:25 AM
:devil: Andy should have a bitchy girlfriend!! No one else is willing to be bitchy to him. Not his parents. Not anyone else. Too much kissing. :aplot:

blosson
01-30-2005, 10:20 AM
Ha ha. A bitchy girl might suit him (^^) she would keep him busy and he can stop chasing girls at bars, casinos, events etc. Andy is one of those guys who plays better if he can show the trophy to his girl. So far he hasn't managed to play for himself.

Carito_90
01-30-2005, 10:27 AM

You know as much effort as I would have to do... I would be pleased to be Andy's gf as long as he won something. But just for him, no personal issues :)

:lol:

aceit
01-30-2005, 12:05 PM
I'd be his bitchy girlfriend anyday. All Andy has to do is come here and he'll find many people up for the part.

roisin
01-30-2005, 04:14 PM
I'd be his bitchy girlfriend anyday. All Andy has to do is come here and he'll find many people up for the part.
oooh i know. i'd do it for free and all ;)

fangirl
01-30-2005, 04:22 PM
What Andy really needs is a girlfriend who will tell him that he isn't getting any unless he puts up a fight in his matches and threatens to go to Nordstom with his AMEX.

I think I could handle that.

heya
01-30-2005, 04:47 PM
:devil: :haha: As long as Pat McEnroe can use him for Davis Cup, it's fine for them to share a bed with Jim Courier. "Let us massage your back, Andy...mmmm."
Mardy Fish and the Bryans are eager to join in, but they actually worry about tennis--- :ignore:

blosson
01-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I love the spiked hair.

I love this Dunlop ad. :hearts:

what mardy is showing off in this pic? his nipple? I can not see properly without my glasses... :p

aceit
01-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Nah, it's a dunlop sign on his upper chest.

blosson
01-30-2005, 05:28 PM
What Andy really needs is a girlfriend who will tell him that he isn't getting any unless he puts up a fight in his matches and threatens to go to Nordstom with his AMEX.

I think I could handle that.

he he, that's right, Andy needs a normal girfriend just like above's description.

i'm sure we will see one soon in some forthcoming tourney, then he will play much better tennis in order to get his award afterwards. ;)

simpletennis
01-30-2005, 09:09 PM
he was trying to think things over, to get back in the match, plus he ereally needed to go to the bathroom

RoddickBabe10
01-30-2005, 09:40 PM
That's what I've been thinking. He was playing great when he was with Mandy. BRING BACK MANDY!!!!!

NOOO! Let's NOT bring back Mandy! NOOO! I hate her laugh. She's annoying. Please Andy, don't!! Go out with someone else like maybe a tennis pro?! OR just anyone but Mandy!!

I hope to never that gesture he made during the semis. ANd the impoliteness to the referee...

simpletennis
01-30-2005, 09:47 PM
but he had a great year when he was dating mandy, won most of the summer hard court tournaments that led up to the us open, including the us open.

aceit
01-30-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm sure the realtionship thing helps a little here and there to know that you have an extra person supporting you that you care about, but it's not going to bring him back to number one in the world. I honestly think that since he lost his ranking early last year, he's nothing going to be able to get it back for a long time because of Federer.

superpinkone37
01-30-2005, 09:54 PM
Errr maybe it just happened that he was with Mandy during that breakout summer? Had he not been in a relationship I dont think that means he would not have played well...imo who he dates has nothing do do with his tennis.

Deboogle!.
01-30-2005, 09:55 PM
I don't think Andy's form has anything at all to do with who he is or is not dating...just my opinion

fangirl
01-30-2005, 09:59 PM
Neither do I, but I am sure we will see an improvement when I whip him around my little finger.

djb272727
01-30-2005, 10:26 PM
it is very strange that he was playing his best tennis when he was with mandy.......and i like mandy, so he should definately bring her back lol.

RodFan08
01-30-2005, 10:33 PM
I guess it has to do with that, but he should be able to play well being single or no matter who he's with. I hope there's not a direct connection cause to me it shouldn't matter either way

Becarina
01-31-2005, 01:06 AM
well, I live in Austin and I am pretty bitchy....so maybe I should go over to his house and whip him....into shape that is..? :devil:

Deboogle!.
01-31-2005, 01:06 AM
well, I live in Austin and I am pretty bitchy....so maybe I should go over to his house and whip him....into shape that is..? :devil:

Sounds like a good idea. I bet he's there right now. GO, whip.. I mean.. TALK some sense into that boy :p

Becarina
01-31-2005, 01:27 AM
now, if I only knew where he lived.....? :devil:

Éowyn
01-31-2005, 04:41 AM
being in a relationship does not help much sometimesit helps to have stability but sometimes it doesn't cz you can't guarantee it being stable unless you get married and even then nothings guaranteed. it works for some not others, i still get the impression with andy he's not ready to settle yet and thats why he chucked mandy to begin with, he wants to play the field a bit.

but it's upto him either way, and he alreday has a stable relationship with mardy! lets not try and break them up!

smucav
02-08-2005, 10:08 PM
This guy is totally over-reacting:

Bad Boy, Bad Boy: Roddick guilty of unacceptable behavior at Australian Open (http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/20050208-9999-lz1s8tennis.html)

The international tennis community is still abuzz about this. Unless he's talking about the haters in GM, he's delusional. There hasn't been one single article (international or national) about this until now. However, there have many many articles about Hewitt's antics.

The rules as they were detailed to me by Ted Schroeder, the La Jolla squire who was in Melbourne, hold that a player can absent himself from the court after a third set for only 10 minutes.Again, wrong. When the debate was going on in GM, someone looked up the rule on this. There is no time limit only a guideline that breaks be reasonable.

Andy may have shown poor judgment, but this is totally ridiculous! (And why bring it up nearly two week later?)

lizzieh
02-08-2005, 10:13 PM
I agree entirely. This is clearly just making a mountain out of a molehill.

It really doesn't matter... Andy lost the match.

Had he won the match after that.... then there might have been an arena for the discussion.

Éowyn
02-08-2005, 10:37 PM
i don't see how it can be claimed he got an advantage out of it anyway he tanked it!

heya
02-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Of course, he tanked so many matches like this one.
Sad how the bullcrap he hears on a daily basis can cloud his mind, make him lazy & whiny.

Andy's not God of Tennis, so anyone who thinks he's one-dimensional would say that he got badly beaten. mmm hmm

Becarina
02-09-2005, 01:47 AM
he probably had Taco Bell for lunch...wooo that stuff is bad sometimes!

Deboogle!.
02-09-2005, 01:48 AM
I saw this article this morning and just couldn't believe it would be published... he goes on this whole tirade and doesn't even really say what was the problem. I mean I think we all agree that what Andy did wasn't cute but my god you'd think Andy murdered someone if you just read this "article"

heya
02-09-2005, 02:13 AM
If he doesn't try and isn't #1, he's a lowlife.
But, if it's Federer, Agassi and Hewitt at #3, there's nothing wrong with them.
Let's see what happens in 5 years. As the Ostrich proudly reminded us--50 years at #1 is impossible

J. Corwin
02-09-2005, 02:17 AM
Heya, you turn me on. ;)

Jennay
02-09-2005, 08:48 PM
What doesn't turn you on? :confused:

J. Corwin
02-09-2005, 08:53 PM
A lot of things. :rolleyes:;)

Jennay
02-09-2005, 09:00 PM
:p

J. Corwin
02-09-2005, 09:03 PM
I don't go around humping tables and trees you know! :lol:

Jennay
02-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Sure. ;)

Death. :haha: A few years ago, our (a group of friends) favorite saying was 'go frig a tree.' :spit:

superpinkone37
02-09-2005, 10:38 PM
LMAO :rolls: Jace, dont make me start wondering about you.... :p

MisterQ
02-10-2005, 03:54 AM
I don't go around humping tables and trees you know! :lol:

Bay area forest rangers have reported suspicious patches of missing bark, and the picnic tables need to be repainted weekly.

heya
02-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Shameful abuse of wood! This is bad love.
Tie him to steel chairs. :unsure:

J. Corwin
02-10-2005, 07:25 AM
Shameful abuse of wood! This is bad love.
Tie him to steel chairs. :unsure:

Are the steel chairs any safer? ;):lol:

J. Corwin
02-10-2005, 07:25 AM
Bay area forest rangers have reported suspicious patches of missing bark, and the picnic tables need to be repainted weekly.

:haha:

I'm a wanted man. :lol:

Ismene
02-10-2005, 11:45 AM
I've said this before -- though probably not here -- at least, I think not -- my memory is so bad sometimes -- anyway, as I was saying... hmm. Let's try again.

I've said this before, but every time Roddick starts to get nervous on court, I'm struck by his uncanny resemblance to a restive race horse. It's all there: pacing about nervously, shaking his head, chewing on his towel... (All right, so horses haven't got towels to gnaw, but you get the point, I hope.)

So, there you have it. What he really needs might just be a horse whisperer.

That's my theory, anyway ;)

L2

heya
02-10-2005, 11:54 AM
OMG :bigcry: :rolls: Exactly.
Like a bull goring a matador and gnawing on the red sheet too. :fiery:

lizzieh
02-10-2005, 01:51 PM
I've said this before -- though probably not here -- at least, I think not -- my memory is so bad sometimes -- anyway, as I was saying... hmm. Let's try again.

I've said this before, but every time Roddick starts to get nervous on court, I'm struck by his uncanny resemblance to a restive race horse. It's all there: pacing about nervously, shaking his head, chewing on his towel... (All right, so horses haven't got towels to gnaw, but you get the point, I hope.)

So, there you have it. What he really needs might just be a horse whisperer.

That's my theory, anyway ;)

L2

This isn't a bad theory... though I'm not sure how much Roddick would like you comparing him to a horse!! At least it was a race horse and not a donkey!

Ismene
02-10-2005, 02:34 PM
This isn't a bad theory... though I'm not sure how much Roddick would like you comparing him to a horse!!!

How now! There's no shame in being compared to a thoroughbred stallion...

L2