The 'Mardy Has No Hair!' Thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The 'Mardy Has No Hair!' Thread

roisin
01-25-2005, 07:16 PM
man just cos i love the lack of hair mardy has going on i decided to have a thread where u can all (Éowyn :devil: ) tell me how nice his hair actually was. ok so i like it. debate :p

aceit
01-25-2005, 07:57 PM
By the time I like it, it will grow. Which is good. ;)

sophia_c
01-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Well I love mardy's hair just the way it is.........hope he doesn't grow it again!!!!

A big c'mon to Mardy....

roisin
01-25-2005, 08:43 PM
he reminded me of david beckham with his last hairstyle :tape: so im glad hes gone for the shaven look :yeah:

aceit
01-25-2005, 09:07 PM
This is by far the best Mardy hair picture you will EVER find, IMO. :hearts:

roisin
01-25-2005, 09:23 PM
mmmhhhh!!!!! :drool: quite hot indeed!

aceit
01-25-2005, 09:26 PM
I can't stop looking at the picture on my computer. I think it's the hottest one of him. ;)

ataptc
01-26-2005, 12:13 PM
I agree :hearts: that was his best hairstyle imo..hope he'll grow it out and keep it like that :)

Aleksa's Laydee
01-26-2005, 05:52 PM
he better grow it by the time he comes to the uk :devil: :lol:

Éowyn
01-27-2005, 03:11 AM
aww roisin thank you!

yes heres some piccies of mardy with pwetty hair :bigcry:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/thewhiteladyofrohan/mardy/15_29807_1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/thewhiteladyofrohan/mardy/pics/Mardy04Deuce-041.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/thewhiteladyofrohan/mardy/pics/07p104-1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/thewhiteladyofrohan/mardy/pics/mardy06.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/thewhiteladyofrohan/mardy/pics/15_29840_2.jpg
he used to be so cute, i just wnated to hug him when he looked like that
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/thewhiteladyofrohan/mardy/pics/mardyandyDC_3201_gallery.jpg
(behind the head view)

of course there was also some dodgy hair :eek:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/thewhiteladyofrohan/mardy/pics/_39206880_fish_ap300x245.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/thewhiteladyofrohan/mardy/pics/mardy3.jpg

roisin
01-27-2005, 03:50 PM
yeah the headband look was a bit dodgey alrite but my god hes looks so cute & young in those!!! thanks 4 the pics :hug:

aceit
01-27-2005, 04:50 PM
I love his hair when it's normal cut... like the third picture.

sophia_c
01-27-2005, 05:23 PM
“I got off the court and I took a shower and I didn’t have any conditioner, and you know how it is when you don’t have any conditioner, it just knots up,” Fish said of his decision to get shorn. “I tried to tie it back and it hurt, and it was pulling my hair and my hair was coming out, and I was like, ‘I’ve had enough.’ ”

I still laugh when I read this...believe me..this is so not Mardy...definetly the time to cut it off if he was thinking like this!!!!!

Now you all know why he cut his hair....his $50 haircut......

Oh the photos...they are good. I have seem them before but I could never tire of looking at and enjoying them...Thanks

:worship: :worship: Mardy :worship: :worship:

roisin
01-27-2005, 06:37 PM
hahaha i think the 2nd picture should be used in a vodafone ad or something :p

sophia_c
01-27-2005, 07:47 PM
My favourite is the first picture....thats Mardy for me and the last one too....thats what he looked like at Wimbledon 2003 when he took a set off Roger on Centre Court.....I was there....it was brilliant!!!!

:worship: :worship: Mardy :worship: :worship:

Éowyn
01-27-2005, 07:50 PM
I love his hair when it's normal cut... like the third picture.

that was my fave of his looks i was actually pretty gutted when he grew that out but then i loved the long hair and now my only happiness comes from the thought that he may return to that lovely do!

Éowyn
01-27-2005, 07:54 PM
he better grow it by the time he comes to the uk :devil: :lol:

he's got 5 more months so it should be all grown out by then :) if not i'll buy him a wig

aceit
01-27-2005, 11:23 PM
Get him some hair like Donald Trump's.

:haha: :haha:

ataptc
01-28-2005, 02:25 PM
Get him some hair like Donald Trump's.

:haha: :haha:
:haha:

HEiKE
01-28-2005, 10:46 PM
i really like his hairstyle in the second pic.

Aleksa's Laydee
01-29-2005, 05:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/thewhiteladyofrohan/mardy/pics/Mardy04Deuce-041.jpg

:hearts: :drool:

Aleksa's Laydee
01-29-2005, 05:57 PM
he's got 5 more months so it should be all grown out by then :) if not i'll buy him a wig

:D:D:D great idea

Éowyn
01-29-2005, 06:59 PM
you can be with me to give it to him if ya like bjorkfish :)

simpletennis
01-30-2005, 08:18 PM
i love his new hairstyle, it's a change from his ponytail.

Flushing_Ace
01-30-2005, 11:57 PM
I love that picture of him sleeping, but this is by far my favorite photo of him :)

Golfnduck
01-31-2005, 01:13 AM
I like Mardy with longer hair, or with the spikey hair in the picture above.

Deboogle!.
01-31-2005, 02:28 AM
I love that picture of him sleeping, but this is by far my favorite photo of him :)

AH! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

Éowyn
01-31-2005, 05:28 AM
i'm now at the point of just wanting any hair, i can't take the shaven look at any more *wills mardy's hair to grow* maybe it's just been too many yeras of nice hair in some way or other i can't take the no hair.

roisin
01-31-2005, 11:02 AM
oooh that is sucha :drool: pic. mardy's spiky hair :hearts:

ataptc
01-31-2005, 02:38 PM
that pic is really HOT. :drool: he should keep it that way

aceit
01-31-2005, 08:29 PM
I love that picture, too! Where is it from? I've seen it so many times but not in an actually article or anything.

sophia_c
01-31-2005, 09:18 PM
That picture is from the Deuce magazine.....either 2003 or 2004.....but I think its last years.....also think its the best way for his hair......

Éowyn
02-01-2005, 04:26 AM
yes it was last years deuce

fangirl
02-01-2005, 05:19 AM
The new haircut makes him look like an escaped prison bitch and that is being nice about it. I loved the ponytail on him and I usually hate ponytails on guys.

Aleksa's Laydee
02-01-2005, 12:31 PM

he looks sooooo different!!

snaillyyy
02-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Mardy go anywhere near a haircut again and you will regret it :mad: !!!

Éowyn
02-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Mardy go anywhere near a haircut again and you will regret it :mad: !!!

:lol: we'll all have to go to tournys with signs saying it!

roisin
02-01-2005, 08:40 PM
:eek: no! me loves the no hair! (or spiked version)

Éowyn
02-01-2005, 11:07 PM
no hair sucks spikey hair was cool and inbetweeny hair was cool, but no hair is :bigcry:

J. Corwin
02-01-2005, 11:18 PM
But when he had the ponytail hair wasn't that bad? :lol: Or do you like guys with long hair in ponytails? ;)

Éowyn
02-01-2005, 11:27 PM
i loved his ponytail it's was soooooo yummy!

aceit
02-02-2005, 12:37 AM
:lol: we'll all have to go to tournys with signs saying it!
:lol:

I wonder what his girlfriend thinks of it.

roisin
02-02-2005, 06:37 PM
no hair sucks spikey hair was cool and inbetweeny hair was cool, but no hair is :bigcry:
ok now, in fairness he does have a bit of hair. its not as if his head is shiny or something ;)

snaillyyy
02-02-2005, 08:04 PM
:eek: :eek: omg Mardy with no hair at all and I would really have to scream and cry :sad:

sophia_c
02-02-2005, 08:52 PM
i loved his ponytail it's was soooooo yummy!

Mardy anyway is soooo yummy :)

Éowyn
02-03-2005, 04:16 AM
ok now, in fairness he does have a bit of hair. its not as if his head is shiny or something ;)

:eek: you have any idea what you have just done to my poor little brain! :scared: i have mental images of bald mardy! aahhhhhh!!!!

fangirl
02-03-2005, 09:43 AM
But when he had the ponytail hair wasn't that bad? :lol: Or do you like guys with long hair in ponytails? ;)

I usually don't like Ponytails on guys, but I loved Mardy's ponytail.

tennis_fan_4ever
02-03-2005, 10:43 AM
i wonder if ally likes his hair cut? i like no matter what his is like. hes goergous plain and simple. and hes MY MAN lol. i will admit i do LOVE him in his long sexy hair and especialy when its up in a pony tail. sooooooooooooooo hot. i hope he and ally break up...i want him to be happy but i just have a feeling that shes not good for him. its jealousy people. im really intuitive and my guy says that she isnt right for him so i hope he realizes it before its to late. LUV YA MARDY! :worship:

fangirl
02-03-2005, 11:27 AM
Bitchy thing to say much? You have no reason to want them to break up other then the fact that you are a pathetic jealous little girl. If you really like someone, then why would you begrudge their happiness? Get over it - seriously - it doesn't look good on you.

Oh and it sucks to be you, because Mardy is going to Marry Andy Roddick some day ;)

roisin
02-03-2005, 03:37 PM
:eek: you have any idea what you have just done to my poor little brain! :cared: i have mental images of bald mardy! aahhhhhh!!!!
:haha: now be glad he has at least a bit of hair!

Golfnduck
02-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Bitchy thing to say much? You have no reason to want them to break up other then the fact that you are a pathetic jealous little girl. If you really like someone, then why would you begrudge their happiness? Get over it - seriously - it doesn't look good on you.

Oh and it sucks to be you, because Mardy is going to Marry Andy Roddick some day ;)
No kidding, get over it girl. If Mardy is happy with his girlfriend let him be happy.

tennis_fan_4ever
02-04-2005, 02:51 AM
im meant its NOT jealousy! i am happy for mardy and i want him to be happy but u dont know me u dont know my intuition and when mardy gets hurt dont come back to me saying oh u were right. trust me. i know mardy pretty well....whether or not u wanna believe it my cousin lives next to him in Tampa and ive gotten to know him really well and ive met ally and shes kinda nice but i see through the acts ppl put on. she isnt as sweet as she seems. i want the best for him and i want him to be happy but it wont last w ally. god cant someone say their opinion with out being crucified. u dont know him....i DO!

and for Kell: odds are im older then u so shut ur mouth. i didnt wanna start anything by saying what i said. but then u decided to start fighting w me when u dont even know me. if u wanna fight...i'll give u a fight.

Deboogle!.
02-04-2005, 03:25 AM
im meant its NOT jealousy! i am happy for mardy and i want him to be happy but u dont know me u dont know my intuition and when mardy gets hurt dont come back to me saying oh u were right. trust me. i know mardy pretty well....whether or not u wanna believe it my cousin lives next to him in Tampa and ive gotten to know him really well and ive met ally and shes kinda nice but i see through the acts ppl put on. she isnt as sweet as she seems. i want the best for him and i want him to be happy but it wont last w ally. god cant someone say their opinion with out being crucified. u dont know him....i DO!

and for Kell: odds are im older then u so shut ur mouth. i didnt wanna start anything by saying what i said. but then u decided to start fighting w me when u dont even know me. if u wanna fight...i'll give u a fight.

Holy crap, chill out. If you wanna be treated like an adult, act and type like one.

fangirl
02-04-2005, 08:51 AM
I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone. I just simply don't think it is nice to say stuff like that on the internet. People are perfectly welcome to stated their opinions, but saying that you want someone to break up with their partner is not something that tends to go down well unless you are telling someone to dump Colin Farrell because he can't keep it in his pants. It is just unclassy and almost never goes down well.

I may be younger then a lot of people around here, but I like to think that I am friendly & well spoken (if you look past a bit of fun with the 12 year old translator) so I don't see what age has to do with it. Age does not always equal maturity, and that is not a direct attack on you, just a statement.

Deboogle!.
02-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Kell, based on the birthday in your profile, you're about the same age as a lot of people here. But I agree, age is just a number, it's how you act, and I thought you were much older than what your birthday says.

Just ignore this person and worry about yourself :hug:

Éowyn
02-04-2005, 04:27 PM

"I'm not jealous but..." you can usually guarantee whatever comes after that sentence is always jealousy. you are totally jealous and bitching about ally coz of you being jealous, and it's out of order! get over it alreday. Mardy is not about to dump her coz you say so and what we think makes no difference anyway. I've been a mardy fan for a long time now and since he's bene with ally he seems much happier than he has been before, and i'm glad of that!

i'd put bets on you being younger than quite few of us in here actually, and if you really are looking for a fight there are a quite a few here who would give you one! don't threaten people unless you actually have a reason and something to follow through with.

seriously you need to get your head together, jealousy is just not worth it. If you have a good reason for disliking ally then by all means tell us what it is, but if it's just a feeling keep it to yourself and let us get back to the decent stuff!

Flushing_Ace
02-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Holy crap, chill out. If you wanna be treated like an adult, act and type like one.
:worship: Holy crap and chill out always look good together.

I've never seen red dots by a name before. I take it that's not a good thing?

aceit
02-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay .... :)

snaillyyy
02-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Exactly aceit !!! plus the Holy crap and chill just about sum it up!

I am glad I get some of the next tournament on TV then I can actually see what the haicut looks like, I might still need to take a deep breath before I look!

Deboogle!.
02-04-2005, 07:36 PM
I've never seen red dots by a name before. I take it that's not a good thing?

No, it's not. It means the person has been bad-repped a lot.

Carole, you're assuming Mardy makes the SF so you can see it on tv. How bold of you :p

Flushing_Ace
02-04-2005, 09:57 PM
That sure is a lot of bad rep. Aceit just gave me like 4 green dots for that picture I posted. And I think you have a couple times too. It doesn't really mean anything though, right?

Aw Deb, you should try to be somewhat optimistic... just this once, for good luck. I'm not saying he has to take out Andre again to get to the final, just the semi's is all I'm asking for :)

Éowyn
02-04-2005, 10:38 PM
No, it's not. It means the person has been bad-repped a lot.

or badrepped by someone with ALOT of rep points wonder who could have done that :rolleyes:

anywhobies... they're not showing any of the tourny next week on tv here :sad: which means more frustrating scoreboard watching, and as it's like 4 or 5 of my boys in one tourny thats ALOT of frustrated scoreboard watching.

Deboogle!.
02-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Aw Deb, you should try to be somewhat optimistic... just this once, for good luck. I'm not saying he has to take out Andre again to get to the final, just the semi's is all I'm asking for :)

When it comes to Mardy, that is getting tougher and tougher. It's just reality. he hasn't been past the 2nd round since the Olympics... therefore, i don't think it's that big a stretch to say it's unlikely he'll make the SF. It's not being negative, it's saying "ok this is what's happened in the past many months with him, I have no expectations" LOL. It's not like i'm EXPECTING him to lose in the first round, i'm just also not EXPECTING him to be in the semis. I have no expectations either way, I'm just hoping he can play well. His ranking has dropped, also - last year he was third seed, this year he won't be. that could make a difference.

Deboogle!.
02-04-2005, 11:27 PM
See, I spoke about 2 minutes too soon. The draw is out. Mardy drew Enqvist then Ginepri/Young, then most likely Andy.

Tough draw. He should make the QF...but...

Éowyn
02-04-2005, 11:45 PM
baaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! mardy v robby in 2nd round! someone just kill me now! why do my boys always have to play eachother :sad:

roisin
02-04-2005, 11:46 PM
ok at least he has nice hair. ish. :)

Flushing_Ace
02-04-2005, 11:50 PM
See, I spoke about 2 minutes too soon. The draw is out. Mardy drew Enqvist then Ginepri/Young, then most likely Andy.

Tough draw. He should make the QF...but...
Yeah I just seen. I guess I was optimistic for the semis to soon lol. But you know, with Mardy it seems like he either makes it to the finals or tanks a match in the 1st round or two. Doesn't it seem that way? Oh man. Now you have me thinking he won't make it past Robby. I think it's contagious.

Deboogle!.
02-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Well unfortunately, either Andy or Mardy will lose in the QF

and while I adore Mardy, my alliegance lies elsewhere :bolt: *runs back to Andy forum* :p

Éowyn
02-05-2005, 12:00 AM
i'll be torn if/when he plays robby i hate when they play each other

Deboogle!.
02-05-2005, 12:04 AM
:confused: they haven't played since a challenger in 2002 :scratch:

Éowyn
02-05-2005, 12:07 AM
totally sucks i'm guranteed to lose 2 of my 6 boys playing in the tourny by round 2 :sad:

Éowyn
02-05-2005, 12:16 AM
:confused: they haven't played since a challenger in 2002 :scratch:

yeps and robby won them both in straight sets, care to tell me something i don't know? i've been supporting both for a long long time now.

funnily enough it is possible to support players on the way up.

Flushing_Ace
02-05-2005, 12:18 AM
Well unfortunately, either Andy or Mardy will lose in the QF

and while I adore Mardy, my alliegance lies elsewhere :bolt: *runs back to Andy forum* :p
Yes, my loyalties lie elsewhere too *runs with you*, but I'll definitely be rooting for Mardy throughout his run to the QF.

Eowyn, for me, I much rather have my top players lose to someone I like and respect (like Andre defeating Andy) then someone I loath (Llayton defeating Andy. or worse Ivan. But I don't have to worry about that. Oh yeah, unless it's outside the US, right?). Of course losing in round 2 sucks, but still. Gotta look at the positives. :)

Éowyn
02-05-2005, 12:21 AM
Eowyn, for me, I much rather have my top players lose to someone I like and respect (like Andre defeating Andy) then someone I loath (Llayton defeating Andy. or worse Ivan. But I don't have to worry about that. Oh yeah, unless it's outside the US, right?). Of course losing in round 2 sucks, but still. Gotta look at the positives. :)

it's true i do prefer them to lose to someone i like but still doesn't make it any easier! whenever anyone plays andy it's easy coz he's always my top player, but mardy and robby have been joint 2nd for ages and i can't choose between them

ivan beating andy :haha: that'd be funny!

snaillyyy
02-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Carole, you're assuming Mardy makes the SF so you can see it on tv. How bold of you :p

Yeah i must be more delusional than I normally am ;)

Deboogle!.
02-05-2005, 12:25 AM
I understand, JJ, if Mardy and James played I would be completely torn.

But it might not be an issue - either Mardy or Robby could potentially lose in the first round (Though, they shouldn't...)

And that's ok Carole ;)

fangirl
02-05-2005, 12:27 AM
I hope that Mardy makes it too the quarter finals, but then I am going to have to exist and cheer for Andy. So yep, I am out of here too :bolt:

Éowyn
02-05-2005, 12:35 AM

But it might not be an issue - either Mardy or Robby could potentially lose in the first round (Though, they shouldn't...)

Robby is more likely to lose 1st round, he'd do something like that just to deny me the annoyance of them playing each other and give me another reason to be annoyed with him! I just get torn with the 2 of them coz i discovered them both about the same time so they're level. Andy wins hands down over everyone then mardy/robby are equal and jan mike/tommy are equal. james is just below them

Éowyn
02-05-2005, 12:37 AM
I hope that Mardy makes it too the quarter finals, but then I am going to have to exist and cheer for Andy. So yep, I am out of here too :bolt:

as opposed to normally when you cease to exist?

fangirl
02-05-2005, 12:52 AM
Alternativly, I will learn the art of proofreading so that I may pick it up when I leave a stray s in a word :)

Éowyn
02-05-2005, 01:17 AM
lols don't worry about it i'm the queen of typos i just love when typos make other words :) and i couldn't resist the joke on that one :p

Éowyn
02-05-2005, 10:50 PM
:lol: i'd rather he'd shaved his leg hair than his head hair! :sad: yes i am still misisng the hair!

liptea
02-07-2005, 04:58 AM
So guys, I've decided to help Mardy out when he plays Andy and root for him.

Or at least, you know, try to root for him.

paige
02-07-2005, 05:02 AM

Yeah me too! And now it's even tougher after I saw your :cool: photos!

aceit
02-07-2005, 07:37 PM

If he gets that far then I'll think about my options. :p

Deboogle!.
02-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah me too! And now it's even tougher after I saw your :cool: photos!

aw yay :p I mean not yay that you'd be torn but yay that you liked my pics :p

I love Mardy..... but no, I can't root for him over Andy.

paige
02-07-2005, 07:54 PM
aw yay :p I mean not yay that you'd be torn but yay that you liked my pics :p

I love Mardy..... but no, I can't root for him over Andy.

Hahah! They were great! Makes me look forward to the ones coming up for both of us even more!

As for that second part, I'll just take care of that for you. ;)

Deboogle!.
02-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Hahah! They were great! Makes me look forward to the ones coming up for both of us even more!

Aw, yay!!!

As for that second part, I'll just take care of that for you. ;)

heh heh heh

Éowyn
02-07-2005, 10:04 PM

aww thats sweet, will you do the same for robby if he makes it, coz i can't support either of them other andy, as much as i try i just can't do it.