Rafael Nadal, the only player in the top 8 who is in form and 100% fit [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rafael Nadal, the only player in the top 8 who is in form and 100% fit

Chris Kuerten
04-08-2013, 07:01 PM
We're experiencing dark times in the noble sport of tennis, but luckily we have one man to keep it on life support for the moment.

I don't even like him, but he is the biggest asset to the sport we have. Thank you, Rafael!

Wing Man Frank
04-08-2013, 07:05 PM
He's known as Nadull around here for a reason.

TigerTim
04-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Where is the nearest cliff?!

Mountaindewslave
04-08-2013, 08:03 PM
We're experiencing dark times in the noble sport of tennis, but luckily we have one man to keep it on life support for the moment.

I don't even like him, but he is the biggest asset to the sport we have. Thank you, Rafael!

can't tell if you're serious OP but I agree with Federer's back problems, Murray's constant self degrading attitude on court, and Djokovic's pretending of injuries- it's up to Nadal to keep the integrity of the sport

NadalPhan
04-08-2013, 08:05 PM
can't tell if you're serious OP but I agree with Federer's back problems, Murray's constant self degrading attitude on court, and Djokovic's pretending of injuries- it's up to Nadal to keep the integrity of the sport

This guy, lol.

Chris Kuerten
04-08-2013, 08:09 PM
can't tell if you're serious OP but I agree with Federer's back problems, Murray's constant self degrading attitude on court, and Djokovic's pretending of injuries- it's up to Nadal to keep the integrity of the sportI'm serious.

Djokovic: out of form, might be injured
Murray: out of form
Federer: out of form, might be injured
Ferrer: out of form
Del Potro: not able to perform on a professional level due to his fitness
Berdych: injured
Tsonga: out of form

Nadal, who has just returned from serious injury, is sadly enough the only one we can depend on.

GSMnadal
04-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Ferrer out of form because he was 1 point away from winning his biggest title of his career?
Murray out of form because he won Miami?

Anyway, with Clay coming up it doesn't matter who's in form and who isn't, we all know his winning the titles

Chris Kuerten
04-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Ferrer out of form because he was 1 point away from winning his biggest title of his career?
Murray out of form because he won Miami?

Anyway, with Clay coming up it doesn't matter who's in form and who isn't, we all know his winning the titlesI actually watched them play, instead of only looking at the scores.

Federer in 2
04-08-2013, 08:15 PM
I actually watched them play, instead of only looking at the scores.

Ferrer was good that match. And how is Berdych injured exactly? He is definitely in form.

Chris Kuerten
04-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Ferrer was good that match. And how is Berdych injured exactly? He is definitely in form.Ferrer has been bad all year, at least compared to last year, but he might simply be declining. It says a lot about the rest of the field that nobody ranked below him is coming close.

Berdych pulled out of the Davis Cup due to a shoulder injury.

GSMnadal
04-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Ferrer was good that match. And how is Berdych injured exactly? He is definitely in form.

He was tired :awww:

PedroMarquess
04-08-2013, 08:21 PM

Just when I thought you couldn't descend lower :rolleyes:

Topspindoctor
04-08-2013, 08:22 PM
:baby: Laughing at the haters. Loving the fact they expected Nadal to lose left and right when he came back and instead they got something very different :lol: Now we get these threads complaining about other players being "unfit" just because haters are scared for their faves :haha: Nadal is back to his near best. Deal, bitches :devil:

MTwEeZi
04-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Berdych is in form, he just has mental issues with Nadal & Djokovic.

August
04-08-2013, 08:37 PM

There's one man outside top 8 who doesn't only keep tennis alive but who is tennis.

xn5GBHL3ZjE

You shouldn't have fogotten Him. Now prey for mercy.

Mark Lenders
04-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Djokovic: injured
Murray: in form, not injured
Federer: declining, dealing with back pain
Ferrer: same as always, but not a real top 8 player
Del Potro: in form, but dealing with constant niggly injuries
Berdych: fatigued, but generally playing well
Tsonga: inconsistent/hot and cold

Topspindoctor
04-08-2013, 08:53 PM

That is a joke, right? Every time Bashtro loses, his fans automatically claim he was injured/tired. It's getting old :o

August
04-08-2013, 08:57 PM
That is a joke, right? Every time Bashtro loses, his fans automatically claim he was injured/tired. It's getting old :o

Did you confuse DelPo and Nadal. That really sounds like what happens when Rafa loses.

vpmrosulate
04-08-2013, 09:00 PM

Sure, the guy's slicing all his backhands for absolutely no reason at all. He also lies in every interview when he answers "yes" to reporters asking whether there's pain. Makes all the sense in the world.

Mark Lenders
04-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Sure, the guy's slicing all his backhands for absolutely no reason at all. He also lies in every interview when he answers "yes" to reporters asking whether there's pain. Makes all the sense in the world.

It's so easy to tell the newbies :lol: Clearly you're not acquainted with TopSpinDoctor yet, but don't take anything he says especially about Del Potro with any degree of seriousness :lol:

vpmrosulate
04-08-2013, 09:21 PM
It's so easy to tell the newbies :lol: Clearly you're not acquainted with TopSpinDoctor yet, but don't take anything he says especially about Del Potro with any degree of seriousness :lol:

I'm glad that's what you attribute it to. I've moderated a 25,000-member forum for some years now, and I'd be embarrassed to let people see the things I still say to the most stubborn/antagonistic members... I've never even banned anyone for more than a day. Too much faith in humanity. :o

Kiedis
04-08-2013, 09:33 PM

If you love clay as you proclaim in your signature then you must praise the best ever there. I understand you. Long live the king of clay!!

janko05
04-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Let's not jump to conclusions yet. I mean what if he loses to a random guy again!?
Saving some room for excuses would be the only reasonable thing to do.

Topspindoctor
04-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Let's not jump to conclusions yet. I mean what if he loses to a random guy again!?
Saving some room for excuses would be the only reasonable thing to do.

GOAT won't lose another match for the rest of the year. He was tanking against Zeballos. That is the only valid explanation I can offer for that loss.

janko05
04-08-2013, 10:11 PM
I've moderated a 25,000-member forum for some years now. I've never even banned anyone for more than a day. Too much faith in humanity. :o

:eek::eek:

have you tried your luck here?

P.S. on a second thought...nah, forget it

Mark Lenders
04-08-2013, 10:12 PM
I'm glad that's what you attribute it to. I've moderated a 25,000-member forum for some years now, and I'd be embarrassed to let people see the things I still say to the most stubborn/antagonistic members... I've never even banned anyone for more than a day. Too much faith in humanity. :o

Cool, I've been a moderator before and never banned anyone either. Combine that with your endorsement of my way to rate players and the players you claim to support on your sig and you're definitely a great new addition to this forum :yeah:

janko05
04-08-2013, 10:17 PM
GOAT won't lose another match for the rest of the year. He was tanking against Zeballos. That is the only valid explanation I can offer for that loss.

oh, a strategic tank...how could I let that slip my mind :facepalm:

Orka_n
04-08-2013, 11:00 PM
I heard Nadal is 100% fit until the next time he loses

lucyfur
04-08-2013, 11:27 PM
What is the point in tanking a final?:scratch:

Lodger Federer
04-08-2013, 11:31 PM

You're just not going to admit that Djokovic's probably actually injured, are you...

Topspindoctor
04-08-2013, 11:32 PM

To give lesser opponents a chance at some glory. Nadal is generous like that. He knows a clown like Zeballos wont achieve anything in his career so he felt sorry for the guy and gifted him a title :shrug: But when he met opponents he didn't care for like Fatbandian, Shitro and Vulture, he dutifully crushed them :shrug:

Lodger Federer
04-08-2013, 11:33 PM

He's gotta let the other top players think he's beatable before he double bagels them, of course...

BauerAlmeida
04-08-2013, 11:34 PM

This.

Unless you're the Warlocq it makes no sense.

Tag
04-09-2013, 12:07 AM
negative

thugdal is never the favourite, no?

but at least swiss hair flickers won't cry for predictable outcomes anymore :devil:

Topspindoctor
04-09-2013, 12:12 AM
negative

thugdal is never the favourite, no?

but at least swiss hair flickers won't cry for predictable outcomes anymore :devil:

Classy :o

Tag
04-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Classy :o

always

Honestly
04-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Nadal has never been anything less than 100% folks.

vpmrosulate
04-09-2013, 06:22 AM
:eek::eek:

have you tried your luck here?

P.S. on a second thought...nah, forget it

Why, were there people you wish weren't permanently banned? For us it's called a blacklist, blocks that IP address from ever joining again. My friend uses it left and right, and gets death threats in her inbox. :rolleyes:

Cool, I've been a moderator before and never banned anyone either. Combine that with your endorsement of my way to rate players and the players you claim to support on your sig and you're definitely a great new addition to this forum :yeah:

Aw thanks. I'd clarify though--I have some degree of respect for Ferrer-like players, it's just that I would have achieved more in my own life if the system worked against them.

heya
04-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Fedull's not out of form. He just has no game or plan.

Djoker's emotionally out of it.

Nadal's surprisingly fitter.

Berdych just beats Fedull.
A little retarded & backwards cuz you're supposed to beat the top player and everyone beneath Fedull too.

Murray's the dirty helper for Fedull if Djoker plays badly.
Murray is doing ok. Usually, he has no game plan, like the 30 year old guys, but he's more talented than them, so he doesn't rely on San Jose, Memphis, Halle or Queen's to stay in the top 6.

Chris Kuerten
04-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Sad times, but at least we can enjoy watching Nadal sweep the clay season again.

Roy Emerson
04-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Maybe Nole can beat him in the final.

Chris Kuerten
04-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Maybe Nole can beat him in the final.He won four games last year and is playing worse now.

Wing Man Frank
04-18-2013, 05:31 PM
100% fit until he loses.

Roy Emerson
04-18-2013, 05:31 PM
He won four games last year and is playing worse now.

But Nadal has knee issues, no?:shrug:

ProdigyEng
04-18-2013, 05:32 PM
He won four games last year and is playing worse now.

Djokovic is just Djoking around mate.

Roy Emerson
04-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Djokovic is just Djoking around mate.

This.

Kyle_Johansen
04-18-2013, 05:48 PM
We don't really know how RF is because he hasn't played for weeks.

Can't see Rafa losing in MC though.

cveks
04-18-2013, 05:54 PM

this. I agree 100%

Honestly
04-19-2013, 01:13 AM
Nadal is 100% most of the time. Probably the least injury prone of the top players. When he says he's injured it's just an excuse or a reason to run away after an embarrassing loss.

Mountaindewslave
04-19-2013, 01:22 AM
Nadal is 100% most of the time. Probably the least injury prone of the top players. When he says he's injured it's just an excuse or a reason to run away after an embarrassing loss.

least injury prone when gone for 7 months and missing two slams in a row..... any other top player who has had that happen in their career of the top 5?... hmmm. Didn't think so

Honestly
04-19-2013, 01:26 AM
least injury prone when gone for 7 months and missing two slams in a row..... any other top player who has had that happen in their career of the top 5?... hmmm. Didn't think so

He did that after losing to Soderling too. He is just scared it will happen again so he gets an 'injury'. I don't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth anymore. He has told one too many lies.

MTwEeZi
04-26-2013, 05:02 PM
This jinx thread was a success. Anyway, here is the only player in the top 8 who is 100% fit.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02531/djokovic_2531200b.jpg

Honestly
04-26-2013, 05:04 PM
This jinx thread was a success. Anyway, here is the only player in the top 8 who is 100% fit.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02531/djokovic_2531200b.jpg

How was it a success? Your boy got schooled in straights by a guy with a broken ankle.

hipolymer
04-26-2013, 05:10 PM
How was it a success? Your boy got schooled in straights by a guy with a broken ankle.

He never said it was a success for nadal. :p

Chris Kuerten
04-26-2013, 07:34 PM

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02531/djokovic_2531200b.jpghttp://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2013/04/07/nle-injury-4-7-4_3_r536_c534.jpg?1b79b3da202957124496e3768cfb7b67 cdb10c81

This picture is a a little bit more dramatic.

Honestly
04-26-2013, 07:35 PM
He never said it was a success for nadal. :p

I know. But it wasn't a jinx. Dull was always 100%.

End da Game
04-26-2013, 07:47 PM
well we can add djokovic to that list now

tektonac
04-26-2013, 07:50 PM
not sure if nadal can be considered fully fit with his knees being 98.9999%