Davis Cup: Raonic def. Seppi 6-4 6-4 3-6 7-5, Canada wins 3-1 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Davis Cup: Raonic def. Seppi 6-4 6-4 3-6 7-5, Canada wins 3-1

156mphserve
04-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Awesome result. Huge for Canadian tennis.

Milos struggled in the 3rd set when Seppi started reading his serve but he stayed focussed and managed to break at 6-5 in the 4th for the win :D

Kat_YYZ
04-07-2013, 11:44 PM
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/canadian-flag-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/canadian-flag-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/canadian-flag-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

hablovah19
04-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Awesome! Awesome ! Awesome win!! :banana:

So proud of the Canadian boys! :bowdown:

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/canadian-flag-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/canadian-flag-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/canadian-flag-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/canadian-flag-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Moozza
04-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Disgusting.

polarisgalaxy
04-07-2013, 11:46 PM
This indeed huge for Canadian tennis it just shows that Canada is becoming a tennis power now. This tie was actually tougher than the one against Spain because they had their C list team. Milos did good to beat two top 30 Italian players Fognini and a top 20 player Andreas Seppi. Seppi played Milos tough he really held it together in the end though. It was good to see Milos rise to the occasion and deal with the pressure this guy is indeed for real. This is just an incredible result for Canadian tennis, but the other guys like Vasek Posposil and Daniel Nestor deserve credit they won a tight doubles match. It was a team effort for Canada.

156mphserve
04-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Disgusting.

what's discusting is Murray not caring enough to play for his country to get them back to the world group. Luckily they were playing a bunch a chokers in Russia.

This however is glorious.

Vinceremo
04-07-2013, 11:48 PM
congrats Servonic and all canadians for this amazing result.

good effort by Andreas but this tie was basically lost with Bole's injury, had an epic Fognini triumph in the 5th rubber written all over it before... I know the doubles wouldn't have been a lock with Simone's presence but really makes you wonder considering how pushed were Nestor and Vasek against our improvised duo.

despite the good run this year I truly hope Barazzutti gets sacked, unfortunately doesn't seem likely at all but he's one big prick and sometimes too tough to stand, hurts the team union too.

miura88
04-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Big win for Canada, just wondering are they home or away for the semi final vs Serbia?

LaFuria
04-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Great result for Canadian tennis.

Not a strong second half for Raonic but his serve got him through.

156mphserve
04-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Big win for Canada, just wondering are they home or away for the semi final vs Serbia?

In Serbia unfortunately

Moozza
04-07-2013, 11:54 PM
what's discusting is Murray not caring enough to play for his country to get them back to the world group. Luckily they were playing a bunch a chokers in Russia.

This however is glorious.

Actually no. Unlike Raonic, Andy has a chance of achieving the ultimate goal in tennis: to become world no.1. If he wants to do that then a good clay season is very important. Unfortunately, playing on a hard court just before the start of the clay season will not help him much to get ready for a surface he struggles with.

156mphserve
04-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Actually no. Unlike Raonic, Andy has a chance of achieving the ultimate goal in tennis: to become world no.1. If he wants to do that then a good clay season is very important. Unfortunately, playing on a hard court just before the start of the clay season will not help him much to get ready for a surface he struggles with.

that didn't bother Djokovic, he still showed up to beat the USA.

Then he'll just go play on clay and still beat Murray.

nellis_lv
04-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Him and Tomic both come through!

Without them, their respective countries would starve to death and descend into a state of turmoil.

Everyone should pay their respects. :worship:

Tiebreak100
04-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Congratulations to all the Canadian posters.

Moozza
04-08-2013, 12:00 AM
that didn't bother Djokovic, he still showed up to beat the USA.

Then he'll just go play on clay and still beat Murray.

It did not bother him, no. Then again he has already achieved world no.1 status. Also your Djokovic example doesn't really work for you as he picked up an injury, who knows how that will affect him?

Also he was playing in the real Davis cup, GB are just trying to qualify.

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 12:05 AM
It did not bother him, no. Then again he has already achieved world no.1 status. Also your Djokovic example doesn't really work for you as he picked up an injury, who knows how that will affect him?

Milos played for Canada when they were just trying to qualify for the following year, and I'm fairly sure Djokovic did too.

but don't worry you can revel in the fact that Murray does play about as much as Fed does

Elly
04-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Thank you Team Canada. :worship:

This is HUGE for all Canadians ... Well done boys. :wavey:

petert
04-08-2013, 12:09 AM

I will submit that Nole played a Zone II tie for Serbia. It doesn't get much farther from the 'Real Davis Cup' than Zone II. Maybe Serbs love their country a bit more than those Scots love being the unhappy wife in the marriage that is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther Ireland.

Tiebreak100
04-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Milos played for Canada when they were just trying to qualify for the following year, and I'm fairly sure Djokovic did too.

but don't worry you can revel in the fact that Murray does play about as much as Fed does

At least Andy plays for his country. The Canadian plays for the dollar.

MaratandMilos
04-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Credit to Milos for not losing confidence after Seppi started playing better in the 3rd. He stuck with it, played his game, and got the win. I hope to see many more like it the rest of this year for him. Unlike last year at the Rogers Cup, he didn't get overwhelmed by the pressure of playing a big match at home, but he used it to his advantage.

This finally sets up the long awaited Raonic-Djokovic match (which should have quite a bit of meaning as long as Canada wins just one of the first three matches). Should be fun next September.

MaratandMilos
04-08-2013, 12:18 AM
I also look forward to Milos beating Murray on clay again this spring. Pretty sure those aren't the kind of outcomes Andy needs if he wants to reach that World #1 pipe dream of yours.

nellis_lv
04-08-2013, 12:19 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but this makes Canada at least the 7th seed come next year's draw.

If so, that means you guys won't have to play a top country first round, right?

petert
04-08-2013, 12:21 AM
Yes. It gives Canada a good chance to stay in World Group for at least the next 2 years. Just by avoiding other seeded countries in R1 next year.

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 12:27 AM
At least Andy plays for his country. The Canadian plays for the dollar.

that sentence makes no sense

Snowwy
04-08-2013, 12:29 AM
I have to say, after this weekend, I am a fan of Seppi and Bracciali.

sdmartin
04-08-2013, 12:29 AM
Yes. It gives Canada a good chance to stay in World Group for at least the next 2 years. Just by avoiding other seeded countries in R1 next year.
Except there could be some doozy's in there ... eg. Switzerland if Fed decides to play .. but yah, this is all good right now. Great time to be a Canadian tennis fan. Would be really nice if Nestor can cap his career with a DC win.

nellis_lv
04-08-2013, 12:30 AM

Cool. Perhaps they'll play Great Britain ;)

Tiebreak100
04-08-2013, 12:31 AM
I also look forward to Milos beating Murray on clay again this spring. Pretty sure those aren't the kind of outcomes Andy needs if he wants to reach that World #1 pipe dream of yours.

A 'pipe dream'? You are aware he is already number 2? Its inevitable that he will be #1 soon. As for the Montenegro man beating Andy on clay again, do me a favour..... flukes only happen once. Stick to the 250s mate, its where your man thrives. We all have our ceiling, just a shame the 'Canadian's' is so low.

Rick Rude
04-08-2013, 12:31 AM
Maybe Serbs love their country a bit more than those Scots love being the unhappy wife in the marriage that is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther Ireland.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d0b01d78ebdf81b8824e8e546d3501ac/tumblr_mgozbhtqap1qhnoxno1_500.gif

MaratandMilos
04-08-2013, 12:33 AM
That's because he's another one of those Murray fan/Raonic hater trolls. They tend not to.

Edda
04-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Serbia vs. Canada. Very interesting matchup since Milos Raonic is of Serbian heritage.

Tiebreak100
04-08-2013, 12:36 AM

Oh it does.

MaratandMilos
04-08-2013, 12:36 AM
A 'pipe dream'? You are aware he is already number 2? Its inevitable that he will be #1 soon.

Explain to me how Murray is going to ever get past Novak Djokovic in the rankings if he can't bring his form to clay. That's like a quarter of the season right there. I'd love to hear it, though you might have some trouble considering it's impossible.

As for the Montenegro man beating Andy on clay again, do me a favour..... flukes only happen once.
This statement would make more sense if Milos didn't beat Murray for a second time later in the same season.

Hewitt =Legend
04-08-2013, 12:37 AM
Congrats to Canada. Ask me a couple of years ago if they would be in the DC semis and I would have kicked you in the nether regions. They were always in with an excellent shot against the Italians and they made the most of it.

Lee
04-08-2013, 12:37 AM
Serbia vs. Canada. Very interesting matchup since Milos Raonic is of Serbian heritage.

Well, Nestor is born in Belgrade :p

The Prince
04-08-2013, 12:39 AM

No he isn't.

polarisgalaxy
04-08-2013, 12:40 AM

Milos was born in Montenegro he is not a serb he is a Montenegrin I believe, but Daniel Nestor was born in Belgrade Serbia.

hablovah19
04-08-2013, 12:40 AM
Well, Nestor is born in Belgrade :p

You beat me to it. :p

Tiebreak100
04-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Explain to me how Murray is going to ever get past Novak Djokovic in the rankings if he can't bring his form to clay. That's like a quarter of the season right there. I'd love to hear it, though you might have some trouble considering it's impossible.

This statement would make more sense if Milos didn't beat Murray for a second time later in the same season.

How often has Murray been written off? Plenty, and every time he works a little harder to accomplish his dreams - which he did in spectacular fashion last year. He is weak on clay, but that will change in the next few months. The guy is too talented for it not to click eventually, and that time is now.

He is a warrior who will overcome a scratchy throat to achieve his ambitions. Impossible and Murray in the same sentence? The words of a fool.

Miss Molly
04-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Awesome win by Team Canada! But what the fuck, this troll has managed to take over this thread with his never ending obsession with all things Milos.

hipolymer
04-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Milos was born in Montenegro he is not a serb he is a Montenegrin I believe, but Daniel Nestor was born in Belgrade Serbia.

come on man. They used to be the same country seven years ago.

Snowwy
Congrats to Canada. Ask me a couple of years ago if they would be in the DC semis and I would have kicked you in the nether regions. They were always in with an excellent shot against the Italians and they made the most of it.

I know, right? Never would have guessed it.

allpro
the young missile carrying the nation on his back and exhibiting good leadership qualities. pretty impressive.

Snowwy
04-08-2013, 12:45 AM
come on man. They used to be the same country seven years ago.

What was that country called when Raonic was born?

MaratandMilos
04-08-2013, 12:50 AM
How often has Murray been written off? Plenty, and every time he works a little harder to accomplish his dreams - which he did in spectacular fashion last year. He is weak on clay, but that will change in the next few months. The guy is too talented for it not to click eventually, and that time is now.

He is a warrior who will overcome a scratchy throat to achieve his ambitions. Impossible and Murray in the same sentence? The words of a fool.
Well, I suppose it's not impossible. Djokovic could get hurt some day and miss half the year.

BroTree123
04-08-2013, 01:12 AM
Good match between two talented players. Tennis wins.

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 01:16 AM
I find it quite funny that every singles thread about MIlos bring in the Murraytards in herds while we don't see any Fed or Nole fans here.

Gotaa love Butthurt trolls

nolesfan2011
04-08-2013, 01:16 AM
The Maple Leaf Rocket went 2-0.. nice stuff, Canadian Tennis is looking sharp right now... and can :nerner: at their southern neighbors.

redshift36188
04-08-2013, 01:28 AM
What was that country called when Raonic was born?
Yugoslavia which comprised Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia. But 7 years ago it was already only Serbia and Montenegro together.

Moozza
04-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Well, I suppose it's not impossible. Djokovic could get hurt some day and miss half the year.

Murray will get to no.1 with a fully fit Djokovic and it's going to happen soon. Be ready hater :wavey:

Alex999
04-08-2013, 01:40 AM
Murray will get to no.1 with a fully fit Djokovic and it's going to happen soon. Be ready hater :wavey:
you are BS as usual, but whatever. because of guys like you on this board I feel colder and colder about Murray. Could you use your logic and tell us exactly how Murray is going to get to #1? Based on your wishful thinking? Based on Murray being amazing on clay?

like really bud, stop trolling and give me a break.

congrats to Milos and Canada. unfortunately I wasn't able to see the match, but this is great stuff for Canadians. :worship:

Kyle_Johansen
04-08-2013, 01:40 AM
So happy for Milos and Canada. This is amazing for the sport here.

The tie with Serbia will be competitive. And hopefully we will finally get to see Djokovic vs Raonic!

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 01:46 AM
you are BS as usual, but whatever. because of guys like you on this board I feel colder and colder about Murray.

congrats to Milos and Canada. unfortunately I wasn't able to see the match, but this is great stuff for Canadians. :worship:

I used to like Murray before Mooza's mtf account was born.

He's like the perfect anti Murray advertisment, and it goes something like this...

Cheer against Murray (http://www.menstennisforums.com/member.php?u=56827):cheerleader:

sdmartin
04-08-2013, 01:51 AM
I find it quite funny that every singles thread about MIlos bring in the Murraytards in herds while we don't see any Fed or Nole fans here.

Actually, as someone relatively new, I'm kind of puzzled by this. Did the same thing happen to Isner & Karlovic when they started being successful (kind of "Nobody cheers for Goliath" like Shaq said a few years ago)? I can sort of understand this in a way. And was it from the fans of players who were obviously never going to reach the heights of Nadal & Fed? Kind of an insecurity thing (ie. someone younger going to challenge their favourite at being the next one to knock on the door)? What's ironic is that Raonic's ceiling is so far above Ivo's or Isner's that it is not even funny. Sure, he might flame out (eg. injury) but anyone with a modicum of tennis knowledge & actually watches his games knows he's improving fast. Can't say what his ceiling is yet but he's got just as much chance as anyone not named Delpo (and yes, maybe Murray), to get to #1 in next few years.

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 01:55 AM
I didn't really notice too much of it until Milos beat Murray the first time. Then he done it again and it hasn't stopped. That has a lot to do with it imo.

Alex999
04-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Actually, as someone relatively new, I'm kind of puzzled by this. Did the same thing happen to Isner & Karlovic when they started being successful (kind of "Nobody cheers for Goliath" like Shaq said a few years ago)? I can sort of understand this in a way. And was it from the fans of players who were obviously never going to reach the heights of Nadal & Fed? Kind of an insecurity thing (ie. someone younger going to challenge their favourite at being the next one to knock on the door)? What's ironic is that Raonic's ceiling is so far above Ivo's or Isner's that it is not even funny. Sure, he might flame out (eg. injury) but anyone with a modicum of tennis knowledge & actually watches his games knows he's improving fast. Can't say what his ceiling is yet but he's got just as much chance as anyone not named Delpo (and yes, maybe Murray), to get to #1 in next few years.
I don't get it either. so many Murray 'fans' have something against him. Sure, Milos is a servebot but I could also say that Murray is the worst pusher in tennis history. again few of stupid obsessed British kids who post here are making me to start actually disliking Murray. Tennis is not freaking football.

Kyle_Johansen
04-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Raonic already has a better overall game than Isner and he's much younger and still improving. His ceiling is top 5 and who knows, maybe #1 depending on what happens with the current top guys the next few years.

Tiebreak100
04-08-2013, 02:08 AM
Wow, the last few posts confirm my initial fears; delusion is strong in Canada. Listen, I know your country has zero sporting pedigree and are naturally excited about consistent last 16 defeats, but its time to take a step back from the grizzly bear and face reality. Raonic is bang average.

Mark Lenders
04-08-2013, 02:11 AM

I fear he might encounter the same issue Del Potro has ever since returning from surgery: constant niggly injuries preventing him from gathering any actual momentum, in Raonic's case for a breakthrough big run. He seems to suffer from niggly injuries with alarming regularity; credit to him for not getting discouraged mentally, but it will be tough to have a big breakthrough run at a Slam without gathering some meaningful momentum.

Del Potro is already a GS champion, so mentally it's easier for him (albeit far from easy) to deal with that than for Milos, who is probably rather eager to finally prove himself in the biggest stages.

NSMv1924
04-08-2013, 02:13 AM
A 'pipe dream'? You are aware he is already number 2? Its inevitable that he will be #1 soon. As for the Montenegro man beating Andy on clay again, do me a favour..... flukes only happen once. Stick to the 250s mate, its where your man thrives. We all have our ceiling, just a shame the 'Canadian's' is so low.

:superlol: :superlol: :superlol:

NSMv1924
04-08-2013, 02:19 AM

Yup, Tiebreak is as funny as he is delusional...love reading his "Murray will be this, Murray will win that" prognostications, very amusing material :lol:

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 02:22 AM
Wow, the last few posts confirm my initial fears; delusion is strong in Canada. Listen, I know your country has zero sporting pedigree and are naturally excited about consistent last 16 defeats, but its time to take a step back from the grizzly bear and face reality. Raonic is bang average.

It's actually hilarous how much you sentences make 0 sense.

You must not have English as your first language or something. Or a troll hiding behind an English flag pretending to be a Murray fan trolling Milos for shits and giggles because all the other Murray fans are doing it.

You're the worst troll I have ever seen.

Maybe you should ask Moozza for lessons, he's half decent at it.

nellis_lv
04-08-2013, 02:23 AM
Just be glad it isn't Federer he has a positive h2h against.

156mph would've been banned from this forum already.

Moozza
04-08-2013, 02:26 AM
you are BS as usual, but whatever. because of guys like you on this board I feel colder and colder about Murray. Could you use your logic and tell us exactly how Murray is going to get to #1? Based on your wishful thinking? Based on Murray being amazing on clay?

like really bud, stop trolling and give me a break.

I think he has a good chance to become number 1 over the next few months as he is as good a player as anyone else in my opinion.

I used to like Murray before Mooza's mtf account was born.

He's like the perfect anti Murray advertisment, and it goes something like this...

Cheer against Murray (http://www.menstennisforums.com/member.php?u=56827):cheerleader:

What did I do?

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 02:27 AM
I think he has a good chance to become number 1 over the next few months as he is as good a player as anyone else in my opinion.

What did I do?

you make people want to hate Murray

Moozza
04-08-2013, 02:28 AM
you make people want to hate Murray

Why though? Because I believe? :confused:

ProdigyEng
04-08-2013, 02:29 AM
Seriously don't get why certain Murray fans hate Raonic.

Raonic is a talented kid.

He's not a choker, and can actually use his brain when playing unlike the majority of the young mugs on tour.

I wonder if it's because of the 2-1 head to head in Raonic's favour. I'm sure Murray won't be losing sleep over that. The kid does not deserved to be hated.

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 02:32 AM
Why though? Because I believe? :confused:

because you're so annoying people want him to lose so they can laugh at you.

I'd bet half the Murray haters on this forum are a result of a few Murray fans here, most of them being because of you. I know a half a dozen people here who only cheer against Murray because you annoy them.

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 02:33 AM

He's not a choker, and can actually use his brain when playing unlike the majority of the young mugs on tour.

I wonder if it's because of the 2-1 head to head in Raonic's favour. I'm sure Murray won't be losing sleep over that. The kid does not deserved to be hated.

fnally a sensible Murray fan :)

Moozza could learn from you. But he's only here to troll so I guess not.

Anyway this is way off topic now. Sorry.

Mark Lenders
04-08-2013, 02:33 AM

I'd bet half the Murray haters on this forum are a result of a few Murray fans here, most of them being because of you. I know a half a dozen people here who only cheer against Murray because you annoy them.

Nah, Moozza is ok. After reading Sapoed's posts for a while, pretty much every other Murray fan is bound to seem sensible and unbiased in comparison no matter what :p

Tiebreak100
04-08-2013, 02:35 AM

You must not have English as your first language or something. Or a troll hiding behind an English flag pretending to be a Murray fan trolling Milos for shits and giggles because all the other Murray fans are doing it.

My sentences make perfect sense, baffling you cannot see the genius. What are you being taught in North America?

I actually think your writing is excellent, especially considering your first language is French.

I will also gloss over your flag ignorance. Ignorance is not cool....

Tiebreak100
04-08-2013, 02:40 AM

Watch the Raonic press conference prior to his 4th round thrashing at the US Open.

PorkBarrel

Not true. There are some Murray fans with class...don't tar us all with the same brush.

Probably the H2H. He could be a handful for Murray moving forward. Press conf before the USO could be a factor but it shouldn't be held against him forever, he's learnt from that.

He started out as a servebot but Raonic is improving quickly.

Congrats to the Canadian fans for the win, it's a shame the thread was derailed. :stupid:

Moozza

I don't think there are 6 people on here to cheer against Andy purely for that reason.

Alex999

What did I do?
bud, by all means I can't educate you, but please do understand that Murray is almost 4000 points behind Djokovic. so, nothing is going to happen 'over next few months'. be logical mate.

156mphserve
Nah, Moozza is ok. After reading Sapoed's posts for a while, pretty much every other Murray fan is bound to seem sensible and unbiased in comparison no matter what :p

Yeah Sapoed accounts for a lot of the MUrray haters as well

My sentences make perfect sense, baffling you cannot see the genius. What are you being taught in North America?

I actually think your writing is excellent, especially considering your first language is French.

I will also gloss over your flag ignorance. Ignorance is not cool....

Let me help you out

1. Why is that semi colon there?
2. last 16 defeats? What are you talking about? This is out of nowhere
3.Step back from grizzly bear? This makes no sense
4. bang average? Maybe that's an english statement, but out of almost 2000 ranked players and millions of unranked players I'd say 16th is not average. The math doesn't work out 16 to be the average anyway.

oh and you know nothing about Canada if you assume I'm French

BauerAlmeida
04-08-2013, 02:41 AM

Okay, let's not give Mooza all the credit. Sapeod plays a big part too. They both need each other.

They're kinda like Batman and Robin.

Moozza
04-08-2013, 02:45 AM
bud, by all means I can't educate you, but please do understand that Murray is almost 4000 points behind Djokovic. so, nothing is going to happen 'over next few months'. be logical mate.

4000 points is much less than it sounds. Murray has basically nothing to defend between now and Wimbledon as he was injured during this part of the season last year. It can all change very quickly.

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Watch the Raonic press conference prior to his 4th round thrashing at the US Open.

You can check the result thread of Milos def. Murray from Barcelona and you'll notice Murray trolls hated Milos because the US Open.

Not true. There are some Murray fans with class...don't tar us all with the same brush.

you're right, I'm sorry. I should have said Murray trolls. There are MUrray fans with a good head of their shoulders. Unfortunately I don't see much reading Milos threads aka the habitat of Murray trolls.

I don't think there are 6 people on here to cheer against Andy purely for that reason.

I can pretty much guarentee that the number of people here who cheer against Murray because of you isn't 6. It's probably way way more than that, I just only know of 6 from my small sample size.

king10
04-08-2013, 02:50 AM

i " to cheer against" Andy and you are the exact reason why

Milos supporters dont bash murray, i can't comprehend why murray supporters go out of their way to put down raonic. what has he done to make you so afraid?

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 02:53 AM
i " to cheer against" Andy and you are the exact reason why

Milos supporters dont bash murray, i can't comprehend why murray supporters go out of their way to put down raonic. what has he done to make you so afraid?

hahaha you see that Moozza? People who don't even post hate Murray because of you.

We'll make that 7 now.

ProdigyEng
04-08-2013, 02:53 AM
I don't give a shit about that and I've even stated that on a Murray forum I'm on.

At least the kid has confidence in himself which is a lot more than the other youngsters can say.

156mphserve
04-08-2013, 02:55 AM
Ok Imma gonna ban myself from this thread for a while as I'm helping it become totally derailed. Bye Bye

Kyle_Johansen
04-08-2013, 02:56 AM
What did Milos say exactly before the USO match?

Mark Lenders
04-08-2013, 02:57 AM
Okay, let's not give Mooza all the credit. Sapeod plays a big part too. They both need each other.

They're kinda like Batman and Robin.

No. More like Kevin and Paul from The Wonder Years :lol:

Moozza
04-08-2013, 02:57 AM
hahaha you see that Moozza? People who don't even post hate Murray because of you.

We'll make that 7 now.

Well that's good for them. If they hate a player because of one fan, who doesn't even do anything wrong, then that's good for them. I'm happy for them.

Tiebreak100
04-08-2013, 03:02 AM
What did Milos say exactly before the USO match?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rz50Y6u9nY

Enjoy.

RagingLamb
04-08-2013, 03:04 AM
Go Canada!

king10
04-08-2013, 03:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rz50Y6u9nY

Enjoy.

i enjoy the lone comment on the video

"He seems like he has a chip on his shoulder, he comes off very arrogant!!! Hope murray teaches him a lesson!!!"

Murray trolls exhaust all possible options on the web!

Tiebreak100
04-08-2013, 03:09 AM
i enjoy the lone comment on the video

"He seems like he has a chip on his shoulder, he comes off very arrogant!!! Hope murray teaches him a lesson!!!"

Murray trolls exhaust all possible options on the web!

Mainly because that is exactly how it came across. He was talking as if Murray was lucky to be on the same court as him, utterly bewildering.

Kyle_Johansen
04-08-2013, 03:14 AM
I didn't see that much wrong with that Raonic presser. He is a confident guy with his serve and he knows if he hits that shot well it's tough for anyone to beat him. He's proven that with Federer and Murray.

MaratandMilos
04-08-2013, 03:30 AM
Yeah, Milos Raonic had confidence in his abilities before one of the biggest matches in his career and said as much to the media. I can't believe he actually had the inner belief to think he could win! What a terrible person.

Damn, these Murray trolls certainly do reach.

MaratandMilos
04-08-2013, 03:34 AM
Oh, I have no problem with Murray at all beyond his troll supporters that frequent this forum (and to be even more specific, this thread). It might just be time to get over that 2-1 H2H record.

ChampionshipPoints
04-08-2013, 03:46 AM
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/canadian-flag-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Congrats to our guys and Milos in particular for this historic win! I am proud of them!

*Jean*
04-08-2013, 06:41 AM
Andreas :bigcry:

nole_no1
04-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Raonic def. Seppi, Canada is in the SF, and people bashing Murray and Raonic here :lol: That's what i call a lot of off-topic shit

Mateya
04-08-2013, 12:26 PM
:shrug: :hug:

http://www4.slikomat.com/13/0408/zut-andrea.jpg (http://www.Slikomat.com/slika/5456228.htm)

Certinfy
04-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Awesome stuff.

Topspindoctor
04-08-2013, 03:41 PM
How did Raonic manage to lose a set to a clown like Seppi? Must have been playing blind folded.

emotion
04-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Not the result I wanted, but worth it for dignified old man coach's reaction

sdmartin
04-08-2013, 05:01 PM
How did Raonic manage to lose a set to a clown like Seppi? Must have been playing blind folded.
Seppi has really picked up his game the last year or 2. I was actually pretty impressed watching him this weekend. 2 sets down to Vasek (probably getting used to the court) & then he turned it on to win 3 sets in a row. Versus Milos on Sunday, it took him a long time to figure out Milos's serve ... 1st time seeing it & Ideal conditions for Milos .. pretty impossible for mere mortals to return it. Well, seppi figured it out by 3rd set (doesn't mean he could always return it) & played pretty even both 3rd & 4th .. getting back some really good serves ... and serving half decent himself.

Fat Camel
04-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Awful.

Ziggy B
04-08-2013, 06:51 PM
I like Seppi but I'm glad for Milos, easily the best all-round game out the "serve-bots". Think he'll be a real force in the coming years. Congrats to all the Canadians on the board!