2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN pictures [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN pictures

knight_ley
01-15-2005, 04:44 PM
Here are two pictures I found today of Kiwi practicing!!!

:inlove:

RodFan08
01-15-2005, 04:45 PM
YAY First pics. Thanks simpleternity :)

kiwiteami
01-15-2005, 10:13 PM
AH! lol.well we now know that he's fine...and still gorgeous,sexy,charming,etc!!

kfh_9118
01-16-2005, 10:04 AM
Here are some photos I've taken of Kiwi during his practice on Saturday. I don't have a very good digital camera, so the quality might not as good as others.

kfh_9118
01-16-2005, 10:15 AM
I will take more photos during his match tomorrow, hopefully I will have a good seat ;)

knight_ley
01-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Here are some photos I've taken of Kiwi during his practice on Saturday. I don't have a very good digital camera, so the quality might not as good as others.

:drool: I am so jealous of you right now! He looks in good form ;) :inlove:

I cannot wait to see what else you have for us in the coming days!!!

:hug:

knight_ley
01-16-2005, 08:51 PM
Two more pictures of Kiwi practicing :inlove:

Neely
01-16-2005, 08:55 PM
thanks! :)
especially the 2nd pic looks interesting, but at the same time scary also... because it makes me worry about his back sometimes... :eek:

kfh_9118
01-17-2005, 01:36 PM
I took some photos of Kiwi's first round match today. It's quite late now, I might post it tomorrow if I am not too tired. Otherwise on Wednesday.

I will post some match report in the AO thread about his first round match :sad:

knight_ley
01-17-2005, 03:07 PM
Some pictures from Kiwi's match......... :mad:

RodFan08
01-20-2005, 03:53 PM
I will take more photos during his match tomorrow, hopefully I will have a good seat ;)

Anymore from practice or his match:) I luv the first ones u posted their in great quality

kfh_9118
01-21-2005, 02:31 AM
I will post some more photos from his first round match tonight. Sorry for the delay

RodFan08
01-21-2005, 06:43 AM
I will post some more photos from his first round match tonight. Sorry for the delay

It's okay, take u're time. I'm sure there worth the wait

kfh_9118
01-21-2005, 12:44 PM
Here are photos of Kiwi I've taken during his first round match. Sorry, not lots of action photos, since it's hard from where I sat to take a shot when he played (since he's not facing me) and I don't have a good zoom camera when he's facing me (too far). Hence, most of them are when he served or between points.

I am still sad until now that he lost, otherwise he had a very good chance to be in the fourth round (Rochus is in that round now) and will face Marat Safin when I can see the match live again on Sunday :sad: :bigcry:

Neely
01-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Thanks! :smooch: ;)
I think these pics are very good, you must have had a good close seat, right behind the players!

kfh_9118
01-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Thanks! :smooch: ;)
I think these pics are very good, you must have had a good close seat, right behind the players!

Thanks, glad you like them.
I indeed had a very good seat during that match ;) First row, since the match was started at about 6.30pm and many people have gone for the day or watch the other matches (Tommy Haas, and Tood Reid on the other two courts).

I believe Kiwi must have heard me cheering hard for him :lol: Actually at one point, he looked at me and pumped a fist after he won a point :angel: :eek:

Another thing (facts) that I forgot to mention before:
* Kiwi was foot faulted several times in the first set.
* Another thing, not sure you want to know or not, on two occassions during the match, after he hit a very bad shot and UEs, he grabbed his private area (you know what I mean :p) and making the crowds laugh :lol: :eek: I wished I was quick enough to get my camera and took photos to share with all of you. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance :( The moment was very funny though :lol:

knight_ley
01-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Here are photos of Kiwi I've taken during his first round match. Sorry, not lots of action photos, since it's hard from where I sat to take a shot when he played (since he's not facing me) and I don't have a good zoom camera when he's facing me (too far). Hence, most of them are when he served or between points.

I am still sad until now that he lost, otherwise he had a very good chance to be in the fourth round (Rochus is in that round now) and will face Marat Safin when I can see the match live again on Sunday :sad: :bigcry:

:eek: those pictures are amazing!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Neely
01-23-2005, 04:22 PM
(you know what I mean :p)
no, of course I don't know what you mean :angel: :angel:

ohoh, Kiwi foot faulted again so many times?! :eek:
I just don't get that, if you do this mistake more times in one match, just step a few cm back.
I remember also the match against Henman where he was mad at the linespeople because they called a footfault on him so many times!

stupid foot faults :banghead: :banghead:

RodFan08
01-23-2005, 10:59 PM
Thanx for the pics again :)

RodFan08
01-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Thanks, glad you like them.

* Another thing, not sure you want to know or not, on two occassions during the match, after he hit a very bad shot and UEs, he grabbed his private area (you know what I mean :p) and making the crowds laugh

Don't remember ever hearing about a player doing that cause he lost a point. I don't get it(maybe I'm stupid), but it seems funny :p

No pics jk :sad: :( :haha:

knight_ley
01-24-2005, 06:51 PM
Don't remember ever hearing about a player doing that cause he lost a point. I don't get it(maybe I'm stupid), but it seems funny :p

No pics jk :sad: :( :haha:

hahaa I was thinking the same thing actually... so funny... ;)

RodFan08
01-24-2005, 06:54 PM
Nice Avator by the way,simpleternity :)

knight_ley
01-24-2005, 07:09 PM
Nice Avator by the way,simpleternity :)

Thanks :hug: I feel kinda bad cuz it's the first time I've not had a Kiefer avatar, but I'm gonna represent for my other boys a little bit now too... Rafa is my #2 :)

RodFan08
01-25-2005, 11:42 PM
Thanks :hug: I feel kinda bad cuz it's the first time I've not had a Kiefer avatar, but I'm gonna represent for my other boys a little bit now too... Rafa is my #2 :)

I'm thinking of changing mine too, I'm bored with it. Don't worry it's a nice change, I liked u're other one to, but Nadal such a cutie(not that Kiwi isn't) :o :)

knight_ley
01-26-2005, 02:26 AM
I'm thinking of changing mine too, I'm bored with it. Don't worry it's a nice change, I liked u're other one to, but Nadal such a cutie(not that Kiwi isn't) :o :)

Rafa is my 2nd favorite player and when I saw this picture from his match the other day it was too great for me NOT to use... lol.... So yea... :p

Peta Pan
01-26-2005, 02:31 AM
While he's not one of my favourites, I still took a photo of Kiefer during a training session so I thought I'd share it with you :)

knight_ley
01-26-2005, 02:55 AM
While he's not one of my favourites, I still took a photo of Kiefer during a training session so I thought I'd share it with you :)

:drool:

That picture is VERY nice! :devil:

Thank you for posting it! :wavey:

Neely
01-26-2005, 07:25 AM
Thanks Peta! :yeah: :)

Washa Koroleva
01-26-2005, 09:45 PM
oh wow :p thanks

kfh_9118
01-27-2005, 01:46 AM