WWW Miami R4: Berdych vs Querrey [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

WWW Miami R4: Berdych vs Querrey

Certinfy
03-26-2013, 12:37 PM
Berdych shouldn't even be here, his form hasn't been good here and almost lost to both Gimeno-Traver and Falla.

If Querrey plays well I think he'll win this.

Going to go with Berdych on this one though, hoping he ups his game.

nenfil
03-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Berdych, saving match points in that kind of tight match for sure will give him positive kick. Querrey is out of form recently, losing set to Kubot isn't a good sign.

Abel
03-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Hoping the Falla match gets Berdych going and he takes it in two.

pierricbross
03-26-2013, 12:47 PM
Berdych will win in 2 (Maybe 7-6 6-3), or Querrey will win in 3. I don't see Berdych winning another 3 set match unless Querrey majorly mugs out (very likely).

jcempire
03-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Berdych 6-2 6-1

1000%

VamosRafaNadal
03-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Berdych is favourite but Querrey has his chances... Tomas played bad against Gimeno-Traver and Falla and he is lucky to be in the fourth round of Miami. He has been playing really well all this season but in Miami is not playing as it was expected... maybe he is tired and he deserves a rest after some busy weeks. He has improved his performance here last year (which was third round) so maybe today we will see Querrey taking advantage of this. He is fresh because yesterday he didn't play against Raonic.

Anyway, Berdych is clearly a better player but this match won't be easy to predict.

ProdigyEng
03-26-2013, 04:24 PM
Berdych to take out the worst American Number 1 for a long time in 2 easy sets.

Dark Knight
03-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Birdman in 3.

Cheeky Chick
03-26-2013, 05:16 PM
Berdych is favourite but Querrey has his chances... Tomas played bad against Gimeno-Traver and Falla and he is lucky to be in the fourth round of Miami. He has been playing really well all this season but in Miami is not playing as it was expected... maybe he is tired and he deserves a rest after some busy weeks. He has improved his performance here last year (which was third round) so maybe today we will see Querrey taking advantage of this. He is fresh because yesterday he didn't play against Raonic.

Anyway, Berdych is clearly a better player but this match won't be easy to predict.

Vamos, please don't forget your TT entries :eek:

Topspindoctor
03-26-2013, 05:34 PM
Berdych to take out the trash. Querrey represents everything that is wrong with tennis. A serve bot with manufactured ground stokes, dull personality and zero passion for the game.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

BackhandDTL
03-26-2013, 05:53 PM
Neither guy has played well here in Miami. Impressive stuff from Berdych to be able to come up with wins against GT and Falla despite being outplayed and suffering from these dreadful courts.

While I think Querrey will have opportunities here, I'll go with Berdych to once again find a way to win

4-6 7-5 6-2

born_on_clay
03-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Berdych in 3