Dmitrov
Dmitrov
Dmitrov

Trollicki
03-25-2013, 09:33 PM
Who?

Depeche
03-25-2013, 09:34 PM
I don't know about all time but Dimitrov and Almagro can battle it out for the top choker in today's game.

rocketassist
03-25-2013, 09:35 PM
Ramirez Hidalgo

janko05
03-25-2013, 09:35 PM
don't fool ourselves furthermore when the obvious answer is Troicki x5

3DGNumberOneFan
03-25-2013, 09:42 PM
1. Fernando Verdasco
2. Nicolas Almagro
3. Viktor Troicki
4. Stanislas Wawrinka
5. Grigor Dimitrov

Pirata.
03-25-2013, 10:08 PM
LSyDs-uLHSA

One of the most embarrassing chokes of all time. Even Soderling couldn't believe it.

scarecrows
03-25-2013, 10:13 PM
people have forgotten PHM so quickly :sad:

rocketassist
03-25-2013, 10:14 PM
Dusan Lajovic.

samanosuke
03-25-2013, 10:15 PM
Ramirez Hidalgo

not a bad call. he had many remarkable achievements, first two which came on my mind 5-0 in third against Fed before losing it 7-6, 5-1 in third before losing it 7-5 against Ancic

Chris Kuerten
03-25-2013, 10:19 PM
Berdych and Söderling used to be huge chokers back in the day, only topped by Mathieu.

Sham Kay
03-25-2013, 10:29 PM
I'll let you know after on fire Falla fails

GSMnadal
03-25-2013, 10:31 PM
LSyDs-uLHSA

One of the most embarrassing chokes of all time. Even Soderling couldn't believe it.

I remember that one like it was yesterday. Nando :awww:

Lugburz
03-25-2013, 10:32 PM
I'll let you know after on fire Falla fails

^^this :)

Julián Santiago
03-25-2013, 10:33 PM
Haas is also a big choker

nole_no1
03-25-2013, 10:35 PM
LSyDs-uLHSA

One of the best :worship:

janko05
03-25-2013, 10:42 PM
lest we forget, Troicki choked vs one-legged Murray being two sets up on RG clay

Burrow
03-25-2013, 10:45 PM
LSyDs-uLHSA

Such a beautiful match. Soderling looks like Tom Green when he wins. This match will always hold a special place in my heart.

Safin's 2009 is very worthy of this thread for his epic Masters Series chokes vs. Monfils x2, Lapentti, Robredo, Stepanek (Ok, this wasn't a choke, he could've won if he wanted to, it just looked like he wanted to get out of there and the heat), Berdych and arguably vs Del Potro.

latso
03-25-2013, 10:46 PM
Nando is undisputed here. It seems i have sympathy for this kind of players :lol:

Almagro, Troicki, Wawrinka, PHM, younger Berdych, even Ancic who has probably the unofficial record for choking (was it from 6-1 5-2 40-15 or is my memory dramatizing it? :lol: )

Grigor will need to choke some won matches against lesser or even opposition to even get near the top 10 in this category imo.

The worst choking is against the stage, when you have a tittle or a big semi in your hands against a lesser opponent and you choke it away. That's what i think

GSMnadal
03-25-2013, 10:47 PM
Nando is undisputed here. It seems i have sympathy for this kind of players :lol:

Almagro, Troicki, Wawrinka, PHM, younger Berdych, even Ancic who has probably the unofficial record for choking (was it from 6-1 5-2 40-15 or is my memory dramatizing it? :lol: )

Grigor will need to choke some won matches against lesser or even opposition to even get near the top 10 in this category imo.

The worst choking is against the stage, when you have a title or a big semi in your hands against a lesser opponent and you choke it away. That's what i think

Enter Guillermo Coria

evilmindbulgaria
03-25-2013, 10:49 PM
Davydenko is up there with the best of them.

SVK
03-25-2013, 10:53 PM
Players choking quite frequently from those lower ranked also includes Falla, Girlado at times, Kendrick(!!), Roger Vasselin, Zverev.

rocketassist
03-25-2013, 10:54 PM
Davydenko is up there with the best of them.

That.

His chokes against Federer at the AO 2006 and 2010 were utterly despairing. Both of them were fantastic opportunities for him to get his slam.

SVK
03-25-2013, 10:58 PM
How could I forget Troicki? Also Malisse loses his head very often.

Kyle_Johansen
03-25-2013, 10:58 PM
That.

His chokes against Federer at the AO 2006 and 2010 were utterly despairing. Both of them were fantastic opportunities for him to get his slam.

AO10 more so than AO06 I think. Fed was so rock solid mentally in that 06 tournament.

Now it's certainly Troicki and Verdasco.

latso
03-25-2013, 11:05 PM
LSyDs-uLHSA

i don't think this is the best example actually.

The only choke there were the two DFs at deuce, but otherwise Soder won his couple of MPs against fairly, there as a real fight during third set, the net cord at MP, etc. so it's far from Nando's worst chokes i believe.

He was even very unlucky with a couple serves landing just 1cm besides the middle line of the serve box, so it was rather a small choke combined with some bad luck there.

Now this is quite an example i believe. It marked the guy's whole career - PHM - Youzhny DC (searching for the right link)

edit - no great dramatic link :( just this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsb27xBM0BI

Burrow
03-25-2013, 11:15 PM
That.

The one that springs most to my mind is Roland Garros 2007. He was playing excellent tennis a break up in each set if I remember correctly. The same year he was in control against Nadal at Rome and made a hash of it.

Newcomer
03-25-2013, 11:20 PM
from active players, top-5 is:
1. Verdasco
2. Cilic
3. Almagro
4. Mathieu
5. Wawrinka

emotion
03-25-2013, 11:24 PM
Troicki, Falla, Haas, PHM, Davydenko, Wawrinka, Giraldo, Verdasco, Dimitrov, Melzer, Monaco, Becker, O Rochus, Hanescu are all very bad.
I think the worst may be Almagro

Edit: Forgot ERV! He's up there too

Newcomer
03-25-2013, 11:28 PM
nah. Falla of course.

tumbak
03-25-2013, 11:29 PM

The worst choking is against the stage, when you have a tittle or a big semi in your hands against a lesser opponent and you choke it away. That's what i think

Nice joke, but the chokes vs Djokovic and Murray aren't his first. Plus come on, it's not like Andy and Novak stepped it up, but just Dimitrov doing df's and playing sloppy when it gets tight.

latso
03-25-2013, 11:33 PM
Nice joke, but the chokes vs Djokovic and Murray aren't his first. Plus come on, it's not like Andy and Novak stepped it up, but just Dimitrov doing df's and playing sloppy when it gets tight.
they actually did step it up and that's why he made the Dfs.

And he's rarely choked matches away in the past. He's been struggling to close first sets quit often though, that's true, but usually closes them in his next attempt or by braking.

Anyways, i don't blame him for those two (maybe a bit for the Djokovic one), it's part of his growth.

We can't hold grudges against him, he's fulfilling every possible expectation, except from the lunatics who expected him to be top 10 already.

tumbak
03-25-2013, 11:40 PM
they actually did step it up and that's why he made the Dfs.

And he's rarely choked matches away in the past. He's been struggling to close first sets quit often though, that's true, but usually closes them in his next attempt or by braking.

Anyways, i don't blame him for those two (maybe a bit for the Djokovic one), it's part of his growth.

We can't hold grudges against him, he's fulfilling every possible expectation, except from the lunatics who expected him to be top 10 already.

Are you serious? And struggling to close first sets = choking, so ... really I can remind you of so many chokes over the years... Dimitrov is the king of chokers basically.

Nathaliia
03-25-2013, 11:42 PM
falla one of them

latso
03-25-2013, 11:49 PM
Are you serious? And struggling to close first sets = choking, so ... really I can remind you of so many chokes over the years... Dimitrov is the king of chokers basically.

That's what matters - the bigger picture.

MaratandMilos
03-25-2013, 11:51 PM
It's always Verdasco.

Fed fordawin
03-25-2013, 11:51 PM
Those who say Davydenko in AO 2010 obviously don't remember how bad Fed was playing for the first set and a half.

Worst choker ever is disputed IMO between: Coria, PHM, Haase, and Troicki.
I wouldn't say Verdasco qualifies because he's capable of horrible patches of play regardless the situation he's in. Except for his 2009 season he never played consistent.

Dimitrov is certainly making a name for himself in that department, the kid has future.
One who would have qualified a few years back but got way better is Gasquet. Now he's not losing against inferior opponents. But his chokes against Murray remain legendary.

bouncer7
03-26-2013, 12:00 AM

quote 5 years ago

:smash: Ancic.

10th defeat after wasting MP. From all active players only his friend Ljubo has lost more matches after wasting MP's.

:)

and this one comes 2 years later :worship:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=160950

FlameOn
03-26-2013, 12:00 AM
Those who say Davydenko in AO 2010 obviously don't remember how bad Fed was playing for the first set and a half.

Worst choker ever is disputed IMO between: Coria, PHM, Haase, and Troicki.
I wouldn't say Verdasco qualifies because he's capable of horrible patches of play regardless the situation he's in. Except for his 2009 season he never played consistent.

Dimitrov is certainly making a name for himself in that department, the kid has future.
One who would have qualified a few years back but got way better is Gasquet. Now he's not losing against inferior opponents. But his chokes against Murray remain legendary.

No. He's absolutely one of the biggest chokers. Amount of matches he's lost from a winning position is staggering. An expert at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Fed fordawin
03-26-2013, 12:08 AM
No. He's absolutely one of the biggest chokers. Amount of matches he's lost from a winning position is staggering. An expert at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

He's certainly a choker, but not in GOAT category IMO. I'm never shocked when I see Verdasco hit 2 or 3 consecutvie double faults, whether he's in winning or losing position.
What I mean is he doesn't have a consistent enough game for his chokes to be avoidable. He's in the Golubev territory: he hits and hopes it lands on the court. With that game of game you'll alaways have horrible patches of play in every match.
Players like Troicki on the other hand, do have a consistent game. They just get awful when it matters.

evilmindbulgaria
03-26-2013, 12:11 AM
That.

The first time I remember Davydenko choking was during the Roland Garros 2005 SF against Puerta. If I am not mistaken, Davydenko was a break ahead in the fifth set, something like 3:1 or 4:2, and somehow managed to lose!

GSMnadal
03-26-2013, 12:12 AM
The first time I remember Davydenko choking was during the Roland Garros 2005 SF against Puerta. If I am not mistaken, Davydenko was a break ahead in the fifth set, something like 3:1 or 4:2, and somehow managed to lose!

Well, that's not that shocking is it? Especially not on clay.

A_Skywalker
03-26-2013, 12:12 AM
TOday a lot of chokes. Falla, Dimitrov doing great for their legacy.

evilmindbulgaria
03-26-2013, 12:17 AM
Well, that's not that shocking is it? Especially not on clay.

True, but still - Grand Slam SF, leading by a break in the fifth set... All you have to do is hold serve 2 or 3 times!

GSMnadal
03-26-2013, 12:20 AM
True, but still - Grand Slam SF, leading by a break in the fifth set... All you have to do is hold serve 2 or 3 times!

Imagine doing that in slam final on hardcourt :awww:

Poor Rafito

FlameOn
03-26-2013, 12:24 AM
He's certainly a choker, but not in GOAT category IMO. I'm never shocked when I see Verdasco hit 2 or 3 consecutvie double faults, whether he's in winning or losing position.
What I mean is he doesn't have a consistent enough game for his chokes to be avoidable. He's in the Golubev territory: he hits and hopes it lands on the court. With that game of game you'll alaways have horrible patches of play in every match.
Players like Troicki on the other hand, do have a consistent game. They just get awful when it matters.
You have a point with the DFs. If I remember right, he was the tour leader in DFs in either '09 or '10. He clearly has too risky a second serve. But still, I used to be a big fan but had to downgrade to casual supporter. It was just too much being his fan. He's so disappointing.

RIboy
03-26-2013, 12:26 AM
Ivanisevic easily

Deathless Mortal
03-26-2013, 12:27 AM
and this one comes 2 years later :worship:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=160950

That was one of his last matches, go easy on him.

hipolymer
03-26-2013, 12:35 AM
Dimitrov doesn't choke. He just reverts back to his normal game.

bouncer7
03-26-2013, 12:37 AM
That was one of his last matches, go easy on him.
He is greatest choker in history of tennis,

Actually he was wasting MPs in his 1st ATP match in career :worship:

misty1
03-26-2013, 12:42 AM
marin and davy are pretty bad

was it andujar that choked that lead he had against nadal at the french a while back?

Deathless Mortal
03-26-2013, 12:45 AM
He is greatest choker in history of tennis,

Actually he was wasting MPs in his 1st ATP match in career :worship:

I'm not saying he didn't have his moments, but that match against Minar was really one of his last matches before retiring for good.
Anyway, he also had a bunch of great comebacks, and a lot of them in 2 consecutive weeks in 2006, AMS Rome and AMS Hamburg .

PedroMarquess
03-26-2013, 12:48 AM
Olderer

JurajCrane
03-26-2013, 01:07 AM
Remember Hamburg final in 2008 ?

PedroMarquess
03-26-2013, 01:17 AM
Epic first set, from 5-1 40-30 on serve to 5-7 lol

Honestly
03-26-2013, 01:20 AM
This is easy:

1. Fiasco
2. Fiasco
3. Fiasco
4. Fiasco
5. Fiasco

Action Jackson
03-26-2013, 01:37 AM
In no order pick any of these guys

Melzer
Mecir
PHM
Kavcic
Gaudio
Calleri
Lajovic

BauerAlmeida
03-26-2013, 01:40 AM
In no order pick any of these guys

Melzer
Mecir
PHM
Kavcic
Gaudio
Calleri
Lajovic

Gaudio was a choking machine. Melzer had some bad chokes too.

But why Calleri??

Action Jackson
03-26-2013, 01:43 AM
Gaudio was a choking machine. Melzer had some bad chokes too.

But why Calleri??

I assume you never followed Calleri's career closely. If so, then that question doesn't need to be asked.

6-1 5-2 lead over Massu in Buenos Aires final and lost.

Then there was this brilliance.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=107138&highlight=koubek

BauerAlmeida
03-26-2013, 01:46 AM
I assume you never followed Calleri's career closely. If so, then that question doesn't need to be asked.

6-1 5-2 lead over Massu in Buenos Aires final and lost.

Then there was this brilliance.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=107138&highlight=koubek

Yes, I did.

I remember that match against Massu (not the Koubek one), also against Ljubicic in the DC 2006, but besides that not many chokes. He was just ridiculously inconsistent.

Action Jackson
03-26-2013, 01:53 AM
Acasuso against Ferrer in the Stuttgart final and also against Fed at Roland Garros were fine chokes.

Action Jackson
03-26-2013, 01:55 AM
Yes, I did.

I remember that match against Massu (not the Koubek one), also against Ljubicic in the DC 2006, but besides that not many chokes. He was just ridiculously inconsistent.

He has had plenty of them. Thumping Blake, then failed to serve it out and it was all errors. Another one against Cańas at the Aus Open 2 sets to 1 up, served for the match, once he failed that it was gone.

The chokes outweigh the Hewitt match at US Open and Ferrero in DC.

GasquetGulbis
03-26-2013, 02:03 AM
Gasquet 2008-2010. How many 2 set leads did he blow in the 8 or 9 grandslams he played. Gonzalez, Murray twice and Youzhny come to mind. He was also up 2 sets to 1 against Haas in one of them.

Alex999
03-26-2013, 02:08 AM
too many of them unfortunately. most names have came up it this thread already. sometimes I fell pro tennis is 75% mental and 25% skills.

BauerAlmeida
03-26-2013, 02:11 AM
The chokes outweigh the Hewitt match at US Open and Ferrero in DC.

And Agassi in Miami. Another epic win.

T.C
03-26-2013, 03:29 AM
nieminen: didn't he hit 4 straight double faults serving for a match? it was so obviously a choke - painful to watch. same with almagro's performance in AO2013 against ferrer.

Kyle_Johansen
03-26-2013, 05:06 AM
Whenever I play I only choke against guys that are inferior to me. I lower my level. I come back from big deficits a lot though.

So I'm kind of both a choker and a fighter.

Dark Knight
03-26-2013, 05:14 AM
Verdasco
Almagro
Dimitrov
Wawrinka
Haas

Kyle_Johansen
03-26-2013, 05:27 AM
too many of them unfortunately. most names have came up it this thread already. sometimes I fell pro tennis is 75% mental and 25% skills.

Many times it is. You need the mind to control your body.

dencod16
03-26-2013, 06:57 AM
Dimitrov takes this over everyone, the difference is they didn't make 4 double faults in the game serving for the set. He wasn't even serving for the match and he is already getting tight, that is the difference between him and the rest. Everyone gets a little tight when serving for a match, that is normal, but to choke when it is just about taking is a set is beyond me.

born_on_clay
03-26-2013, 07:39 AM
Falla :facepalm:

acionescu
03-26-2013, 08:09 AM

This

Adri89
03-26-2013, 08:27 AM
On his whole career, PHM is by faaar the worst the choker on tour :facepalm:
He improved in his last years but still what a waste...

Falla is currently one of the worst choker if not the worst. Haas did horrible chokes lately as well. Bellucci is an awful choker too. Dimitrov lacks of experience, so it's less deep than those players.

leng jai
03-26-2013, 09:01 AM
Gasquet 2008-2010. How many 2 set leads did he blow in the 8 or 9 grandslams he played. Gonzalez, Murray twice and Youzhny come to mind. He was also up 2 sets to 1 against Haas in one of them.

2-1 sets to one up isn't a choke.

Action Jackson
03-26-2013, 09:01 AM
Dimitrov takes this over everyone, the difference is they didn't make 4 double faults in the game serving for the set. He wasn't even serving for the match and he is already getting tight, that is the difference between him and the rest. Everyone gets a little tight when serving for a match, that is normal, but to choke when it is just about taking is a set is beyond me.

PHM is the king of this and Calleri served 4 doubles in a row against Johansson at *6-7 in the 5th set after breaking.

Choking started before Dimitrov.

TigerTim
03-26-2013, 09:20 AM
Coria simply for FO '04

Nixer
03-26-2013, 09:38 AM
Coria simply for FO '04

:spit: The guy was injured. Not a choke in the slightest.

SVK
03-26-2013, 10:41 AM
As always, I will bring one name - Ignatik. This guy is playing almost purely challengers, so I have no idea how many people know him. But his records in very close matches was hilarious, I would bet almost everything that he is the most frequent player to lose the match after winning the first set. It was hilarious few years ago, I don´t follow him that closely, so I am lazy to type itftennis.com don´t know how he is doing now, but few days ago he lost another such match against Rufin, so probably nothing changed.

However I´ve watched him just once, and just couple of games, so I don´t know if he is actually choking, or there are different reasons like lack of physical strenght etc.

Honestly
03-26-2013, 11:34 AM
Anyone who doesn't see that it's Fiasco is a huge mug. The guy is simply at another level when it comes to choking. Their are countless examples.

dencod16
03-26-2013, 11:44 AM
PHM is the king of this and Calleri served 4 doubles in a row against Johansson at *6-7 in the 5th set after breaking.

Choking started before Dimitrov.

There is a huge difference between 6-7 on serve, and serving for the set 5-4 or 5-3, only serving for the set and he is already choking. of course it started before Dimitrov, Hantuchova is the mostly referred and associated with choking.

petar_pan
03-26-2013, 12:17 PM
Where is Cilic?
Probably Goran all-time.

out_here_grindin
04-10-2013, 04:27 AM

since when?

BackhandDTL
04-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Hard to say. I think the answers change depending on whether we emphasize volume or instances.

Instances Coria '04, Henman '01, or Martin '96 are really hard to overlook, but neither of them (especially the former) were really that bad outside of those instances.

On the other hand, guys like Verdasco and Almagro are chronic offenders.

DDRickyDD
04-10-2013, 09:44 PM
1. Tim Henman
2. Todd Martin
3. Andy Murray
4. Guillermo Coria
5. Carlos Moya

asmazif
04-10-2013, 09:54 PM

he was cramping, perhaps fuelled by nerves, but you could pretty much construct an entire match out of pure choking footage.

MrPlateperson
04-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Federer should be up there, in the top 10 at least.

Moozza
04-10-2013, 10:54 PM
1. Tim Henman
2. Todd Martin
3. Andy Murray
4. Guillermo Coria
5. Carlos Moya

Murray is not a choker.

Timot
04-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Federer should be up there, in the top 10 at least.

Yeah. He chokes so hard that he only won 17 slams, 6 YEC and 21 Masters. What a pathetic choker!

Honestly
04-10-2013, 11:38 PM
I will settle this once and for all:

1. Fiasco
2. Martin
3. Troicki
4. Almagro
5. Gasquet

mooncreek
04-12-2013, 03:24 AM
1. Verdasco -It's tough to find agreement on questions like this - that so many have Verdasco on top says a lot.
2. Almagro - definitely the top choker this year. Making a serious charge for the #1 spot.
3. Troicki
4. Haase
5. not sure among Davydenko, Falla, Dimitrov (besides those DF issues, has significant issues in the majors - tough to say how much is fitness).

The first four are all players you force yourself to watch until the end because they never have the match completely under control.

BroTree123
04-12-2013, 07:58 AM
lest we forget, Troicki choked vs one-legged Murray being two sets up on RG clay

Oh man, still remember it like it was yesterday :facepalm:

Lost all respect for him as a tennis player after that. :o

DDRickyDD
04-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Murray is not a choker.

He's lost 5 Grand Slam Final's out of 6, most of those in straight sets. Is that not choking? :confused:

RIboy
04-12-2013, 09:41 PM
He's lost 5 Grand Slam Final's out of 6, most of those in straight sets. Is that not choking? :confused:

do you understand a difference between choking and being outclassed?

outrider
04-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Troicki

2sets up against a crippled and injured Stepanek in Melbourne this year, lost it 2-3

Maybe the most hilarious choke in history of tennis

BauerAlmeida
04-12-2013, 10:02 PM
do you understand a difference between choking and being outclassed?

In some of them he was outclassed because he came out on court defeated even before touching the racket.

That's mental weakness too, not only losing from a wining position.

rocketassist
04-12-2013, 10:04 PM
In some of them he was outclassed because he came out to the court defeated even before touching the racket.

That's mental weakness too, not only losing from a wining position.

Definitely AO 2011 and to an extent 2010.

However at the USO his balls were the size of grapefruits- a title that he won on mental strength more than level of play.

Mateya
05-10-2013, 08:27 PM

NO, it's not. :facepalm:

Chair Umpire
05-12-2013, 01:16 AM
Berdych just earned his place in this list today. :D

ProdigyEng
05-12-2013, 01:19 AM

No.

Ben D.
05-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Nicolas Almagro vs David Ferrer AO 2013
Richard Gasquet vs Andy Murray Wimbledon 2008
David Ferrer vs Rafael Nadal Madrid 2013
Victor Troicki vs Andy Murray Roland 2012

Aleksa9
05-12-2013, 03:27 PM
The biggest choker ever is Dusan Lajovic.

motorhead
04-25-2014, 03:38 PM
Paul Henri-Mathieu, I just can't believe what I just saw today. tie break: 5**-0, 6-2*, 6**-3, 7*-6, 8-7*

a total of six match points.

Chris Kuerten
04-25-2014, 03:40 PM
Mathieu used to be the #1 choker, but he has been alright since he came back from injury. This is something special again, though :lol:

asmazif
04-25-2014, 03:42 PM
forget the 5-1, he was 5-0 up was he not? heartbreakingly ridiculous.

motorhead
04-25-2014, 03:43 PM
forget the 5-1, he was 5-0 up was he not?

true. :facepalm: no words really.

Police Of Mind
04-25-2014, 03:57 PM
Fucking hell, PHM does it again.

underspin
04-25-2014, 04:06 PM
By MTF logic, surely the top 5 chokers are just the 5 players who have lost the most matches in their careers. Or 4 plus Almagro.

motorhead
04-25-2014, 04:07 PM
This is way beyond those one set up and 5*-3 or 5*-4 chokes, PHM here hit a long volley with Monfils literally outside and on the opposite side of the court, a netted FH where there too Monfils was 3 meters behind the baseline and on the opposite side of where the FH was directed, this just to name 2 of the points in the tie break.

Police Of Mind
04-25-2014, 04:08 PM
By MTF logic, surely the top 5 chokers are just the 5 players who have lost the most matches in their careers. Or 4 plus Almagro.

Haha, very true. But when it comes to PHM, particularly today, he is right up there.

underspin
04-25-2014, 04:10 PM
Haha, very true. But when it comes to PHM, particularly today, he is right up there.

I'll take your word for it, I didn't have the pleasure of witnessing it.

scarecrows
04-25-2014, 04:10 PM

Good reminder

Sauletekis
04-25-2014, 04:16 PM
Nadal enters in the discussion, after failling top convert all 5 BPs he had and losing a set where MUGRO of all people, goes 0/0 on BPs and manage to win the set...

scarecrows
04-25-2014, 04:24 PM
That would be the case if he loses the match

Being almugro on the other side it won't happen