Miami R3: Seppi defeats Bellucci 7-5, 4-6, 6-2 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Miami R3: Seppi defeats Bellucci 7-5, 4-6, 6-2

VamosRafaNadal
03-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Some good points but in overall didn't worth the time seeing it. Bellucci was aggresive, taking risks in his shots and he made some good winners (but more unforced errors than winners too :lol:). He was serving well all the match and made some important aces in order to hold his serve. Seppi wasn't accurate and it was pushing in some moments of the match, didn't feel confortable today. However he fight some important points and he was more consistent in the key points of the match. Not a good match for him, he was angry with himself in some wrong shots but the important point is that he is in the fourth round of Miami. I think that it will be the end of the road for Seppi (even if he plays against Dimitrov).

Good fight from Bellucci, he came to Miami with a bad streak of 5 consecutive looses but I have seen him much better so I expect him playing at an acceptable level in the european clay court season.

Sauletekis
03-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Bellucci made some awsome winners but he has no brain.

Crowd was disgusting to say at least.

Ilovetheblues_86
03-25-2013, 07:51 PM
The brazilian way to support.

At least they supported him and didnt boo him like in Sao Paulo. :sad:

Bellucci has this disgusting mania of trying the hardest shots when pressured. He was 1*-2 40-40 and tried a 10% chance of winner backhand down the line. This should be corrected. He is playing brainless ballbashing.

Seppi was average at best but at least he has a brain.

born_on_clay
03-25-2013, 08:41 PM
good result for tennis :yeah:

The Prince
03-25-2013, 08:46 PM
I was watching a re-run of Ramos vs Blake earlier, then I watched this match. Bellucci and Ramos are pretty similar, but Bellucci is less limited. However that important fact is offset by Bellucci's lack of tennis IQ.

Great win for Seppi though, he could go deep here, if he's on his game next round against Murray.

Sombrerero loco
03-25-2013, 09:16 PM
seppi is way more solid and consistent. so NID he won

Mateya
03-25-2013, 09:39 PM
:woohoo: :banana:

http://www4.slikomat.com/13/0325/mt4-YesYes.gif (http://www.Slikomat.com/slika/5447690.htm)

I'm more than satisfied with this result and whole week in general. ;)
Seppi clearly has a mental edge over Bellucci now. Won a really tight match on Stuttgart clay...won a tight match in Moscow final...and now won another close match here. Bellucci simply lacks tennis brain and shot selection to win a close match. I'm honest and say Seppi was totaly beatable today.

MUZZA NEXT! :rocker2:
He'll lose 99%, but let's hope he makes Muzza work hard for it.

Johnny Groove
03-25-2013, 09:43 PM
Now this is a result Mateya can get on top of :aplot:

Vinceremo
03-25-2013, 11:00 PM
Close match as expected but I predicted a Bellucci win based on better court adaptability/comfort + brazilian crowd support for extra motivation. Glad that didn't happen :D

couldn't watch it but I see they were very close on both Ws and UEs, so looks like a few details and more stability won it for Andreas. onwards and upwards, no pressure next :yeah: let's go!

BroTree123
03-26-2013, 01:49 AM
Thank God Clownucci's fluke run has come to an end.

Mateya :cheerleader:

Action Jackson
03-26-2013, 01:51 AM
Seppi winning this many matches in North America it's bizarre but much needed.

Topspindoctor
03-26-2013, 01:52 AM
Craplucci is a mindless WTA ballbasher with no tactics whatsoever. Good to see him lose here. Although Seppi will drop the soap against Mandy :o

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

cutesteve22
03-26-2013, 04:50 AM
I think it was a good match, always happy to see Andreas goes far in big tournament.