Miami R2: Bellucci and Janowicz def. Janowicz 7-6(5) 3-6 6-3 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Miami R2: Bellucci and Janowicz def. Janowicz 7-6(5) 3-6 6-3

Chris Kuerten
03-23-2013, 07:41 PM
Too many inner demons, this Jerzy.

misty1
03-23-2013, 07:42 PM
really good win for thomaz

Burrow
03-23-2013, 07:43 PM
I didn't see the match, just the final point and bitter looking handshake from Janowicz. Was he being a sore loser or was there any other reason for the limp wristed 13 year old 'embrace'?

Dead Net Cord
03-23-2013, 07:44 PM
Pathetic handshake is a perfect conclusion of Jerzy's game.

Mark Lenders
03-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Good win for Thomaz, also good for my draw challenge points. Meh match though.

Geo
03-23-2013, 07:47 PM
that handshake :lol: Janowicz was pissed at the very vocal Brazilian fans and they booed him as he left the court. Decent play from Bellucci :shrug:

Johnny Groove
03-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Jerzy was being a mug all match. Complaining to the umpire, bitching about line calls, and the crowd got on him for it, rightly.

Janowicz just being a sore loser from what I saw. Bellucci also got a MTO mid-match, Jerzy was pissed about some overrules, a limp handshake and the crowd rightly booed him to the Euro-clay.

rocketassist
03-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Did the Sao Paulo crowd fly in for the tournament :lol:

ProdigyEng
03-23-2013, 07:49 PM
:facepalm:

Really do like Jerzy but he needs to get his head checked. If he wasn't so mentally distracted he'd be winning matches like this.

mooncreek
I was following it on twitter and two things: (1) this title is perfectly appropriate and (2) Kader Nouni knows nothing about crowd control (or at least controlling Jerzy egging on the crowd).

Chris Kuerten
I didn't see the match, just the final point and bitter looking handshake from Janowicz. Was he being a sore loser or was there any other reason for the limp wristed 13 year old 'embrace'?He was frustrated with himself and everything around him. Plus the crowd was against him and cheered loudly for every error he made.

motorhead
03-23-2013, 07:50 PM
sore loser in this case.

Li Ching Yuen
03-23-2013, 07:51 PM
reports saying that the brazilians in the crowd broke out their English for some pretty nasty insults...

betowiec
03-23-2013, 07:58 PM
overrated Jano

Brick Top
03-23-2013, 07:59 PM
What a waste..He is trying to much to be Safin!

ProdigyEng
03-23-2013, 07:59 PM
reports saying that the brazilians in the crowd broke out their English for some pretty nasty insults...

So I may have been right :o

Topspindoctor
03-23-2013, 08:04 PM
Great result for the game. This talentless overhyped mug finally getting sent packing. This clown won't crack top 20 in whatever will pass for his 'career'

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

JamieMU30
03-23-2013, 08:05 PM
The scoreline looks pretty close...Jerzy should have won the first set, anyways after being up a break...Muglucci is very annoying in general so I can't blame Jerzy for being annoyed by his antics and that crowd...Jerzy can get ready for Davis Cup now and the clay season...Overall, his time spent in the US was pretty good...Over 100,000 dollars in prize money in a month's time...Not too shabby at all:wavey:

Sombrerero loco
03-23-2013, 08:14 PM
jerzy :hug: not a good day at the office today at all. too bad :hug:

nolesfan2011
03-23-2013, 08:16 PM
how on earth could a talent like JJ lose to a joker like Bellucci.. I mean really, what a fail, this match shouldn't have been close, but JJ has a mental block

JamieMU30
03-23-2013, 08:19 PM
Both Lukasz and Jerzy lost in three sets on Court 1 today:sad:...Cursed court for the Poles

nole_no1
03-23-2013, 08:22 PM
BYE BITCH :bigwave: Bellucci took out the trash in style

Naudio Spanlatine
03-23-2013, 08:23 PM
JJ :spit:

Thomaz :kiss: :hearts:

philosophicalarf
03-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Hilarious stuff all match. Smart of JJ to tell a Miami crowd to stfu, when facing a S American opponent. That really paid off.

motorhead
03-23-2013, 08:28 PM
lol

Agrajag
03-23-2013, 08:29 PM
Did the Sao Paulo crowd fly in for the tournament :lol:

No, he had far less support in Sao Paulo.

The crowd started out being supportive to Bellucci, but Janowicz egged them on further by showing how much it affected him. He even encouraged them by raising his arms, and then complainting to the ump.

Pretty low quality match overall, but still fairly entertaining.

janko05
03-23-2013, 08:30 PM
Great result for the game. This talentless overhyped mug finally getting sent packing. This clown won't crack top 20 in whatever will pass for his 'career'

but IIRC he praised only Nadal during his inaugural address

tennisfan856
03-23-2013, 08:36 PM
not surprised, a lot of illegals living in miami.

Hypnotize
03-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Bellucci played well and hit some very nice returns but he really let Janowicz back into the match in the 2nd set. He then went -30 down at the start of the 3rd but luckily he pulled it together and broke in the next game.

Janowicz attitude really sucked and he deserved to be booed by the crowd. He needs to grow up because he's a bit old to be behaving like a crybaby and he doesn't come across as likeable.

Naudio Spanlatine
03-23-2013, 08:48 PM
not surprised, a lot of illegals living in miami.

:bigcry:

ProdigyEng
03-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Bellucci played well and hit some very nice returns but he really let Janowicz back into the match in the 2nd set. He then went -30 down at the start of the 3rd but luckily he pulled it together and broke in the next game.

Janowicz attitude really sucked and he deserved to be booed by the crowd. He needs to grow up because he's a bit old to be behaving like a crybaby and he doesn't come across as likeable.

Agreed. As much as I like him, this constant attitude is annoying, he needs to realize that it will not help him in the long run.

Antoshka
03-23-2013, 08:53 PM
that handshake :spit:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/748782529.gif

born_on_clay
03-23-2013, 08:58 PM
How many times Jerzy ?

tennisfan856
03-23-2013, 09:00 PM
you would think someone who was in the big red financially until that bercy run would make him more humble on the court.

Not very likable, suffering from Almagro disease.

janko05
03-23-2013, 09:02 PM

well, I knew he's a headcase, but this is just patetic

Certinfy
03-23-2013, 09:15 PM
Thomaz!

Great he's winning matches again. :D

Burrow
03-23-2013, 09:18 PM
well, I knew he's a headcase, but this is just patetic

Reminded me of plenty of Fernando Verdasco and Andy Murray handshakes.

TennisOnWood
03-23-2013, 09:31 PM
The guy is an idiot

cobalt60
03-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Nice win for Thomaz

SheepleBuster
03-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Jerzy ... almost as overrated as Tomic but definitely better than Rosol. All three are garbage though

F4CU
03-23-2013, 09:34 PM
jer:(

Nathaliia
03-23-2013, 09:41 PM
watched parts of it, horrible quality

and handshake pretty awful too. even if he was insulted by the crowd, it had nothing to do with the person of his opponent :facepalm: he could give this handshake to the umpire who is well known of being a horrible umpire, but not to the opponent (even if he assumed mto was fake, his own game was just too bad, so the first and foremost this limp handshake should be given by JJ to JJ)

nole_no1
03-23-2013, 09:49 PM

How can this piece of shit actually have any fans?

ProdigyEng
03-23-2013, 09:56 PM

Because he's good to watch when he is on. I'm sorry that not every one can be as mentally stable as Djoko King.

Mateya
03-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Looking like a beast, but a pussy inside.

Love the thread title :lol:

Blue Heart24
03-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Pretty disgraceful performance.He can play on clay,this match was just an exception.

Chris Kuerten
03-23-2013, 10:40 PM

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/748782529.gifwell, I knew he's a headcase, but this is just pateticHow can this piece of shit actually have any fans?Only Djokotards getting highly emotional about it, all because Janowicz made one negative comment about their hero :spit:

Sad, really.

Blue Heart24
03-23-2013, 10:48 PM
Only Djokotards getting highly emotional about it, all because Janowicz made one negative comment about their hero :spit:

Sad, really.

Expected.

nole_no1
03-23-2013, 10:53 PM
Only Djokotards getting highly emotional about it, all because Janowicz made one negative comment about their hero :spit:

Sad, really.

lol you serious mate? :superlol: I have this opinion about him from the beggining of this season when he didn't say anything about Nole. If you don't believe me you're free to search in his threads/my posts

And why would i care about what a player like Janowicz says about Djokovic? He would give up anything to be even close to half of what Nole is at the moment :lol:

misty1
03-23-2013, 10:57 PM

wow, he comes off incredibly bratty there

its starting to look like jerzy has very poor sportsmanship.

SheepleBuster
03-23-2013, 11:05 PM

Seriously ... the only reason he has fans is because he attacked Roger and Nole I think. That's the only reason. He is a P.O.S

ProdigyEng
03-23-2013, 11:09 PM
Seriously ... the only reason he has fans is because he attacked Roger and Nole I think. That's the only reason. He is a P.O.S

Nah plenty of us were fans before that.

Blue Heart24
03-23-2013, 11:09 PM

Unlike most of Noletrolls & other top 4 tards people have actually heard of Janowicz and watched him before he made the Paris run and "attacked" Roger and Nole.:wavey:

SheepleBuster
03-23-2013, 11:15 PM
Unlike most of Noletrolls & other top 4 tards people have actually heard of Janowicz and watched him before he made the Paris run and "attacked" Roger and Nole.:wavey:

So? He is a nobody and will remain one. What has he done? He had a couple of good results but that's it. His attitude is horrible. He seems like a horrible human being to me. Not because he attacked 2 top players. Just look at how this guy behaves. If you want to be a fan of jerks, be my guest.

ProdigyEng
03-23-2013, 11:18 PM
So? He is a nobody and will remain one. What has he done? He had a couple of good results but that's it. His attitude is horrible. He seems like a horrible human being to me. Not because he attacked 2 top players. Just look at how this guy behaves. If you want to be a fan of jerks, be my guest.

No player is perfect. The guy is great to watch when his game is on, and it's a shame he's not on more often. I love how you can judge him as a horrible human being just off a few outbursts, like you know him personally or something. Please check some interviews with the guy (barring the Fed Nole one) after his losses, or general pre match and you will see he is a very intelligent guy who is respectful.

It's just a shame people can't seem to understand that such a rankings jump as Jerzy has experienced will change his life forever and it is often hard to adjust to.

SheepleBuster
03-23-2013, 11:20 PM
No player is perfect. The guy is great to watch when his game is on, and it's a shame he's not on more often. I love how you can judge him as a horrible human being just off a few outbursts, like you know him personally or something. Please check some interviews with the guy (barring the Fed Nole one) after his losses, or general pre match and you will see he is a very intelligent guy who is respectful.

It's just a shame people can't seem to understand that such a rankings jump as Jerzy has experienced will change his life forever and it is often hard to adjust to.

I don't hate this guy. I just look at him, and he is always coming off like a jerk. I don't wish him bad. But he needs to change his attitude if he wants fans to respect him more. Maybe you are right. Maybe he is learning. Hope he learns because it will be good for his brand if he can keep up a good level and achieve some real results, like winning a big tournament.

Blue Heart24
03-23-2013, 11:22 PM

Really? Well,what would a gloryhunter understand about supporting a player who doesn't win Slams.:lol:
Janowicz has a great game.Type that I like the most.
He is very emotional on the court obviously,not surprising he got irritated by the crowd,also lost the match,the heat of the moment got to him.That's something he needs to work on and it should come with experience.

Hypnotize
03-23-2013, 11:28 PM
What did Janowicz say about Federer and Novak? :confused:

ProdigyEng
03-23-2013, 11:30 PM
I don't hate this guy. I just look at him, and he is always coming off like a jerk. I don't wish him bad. But he needs to change his attitude if he wants fans to respect him more. Maybe you are right. Maybe he is learning. Hope he learns because it will be good for his brand if he can keep up a good level and achieve some real results, like winning a big tournament.

Yes I know he needs to change his attitude. He needs to see anger management, his anger is main reason he loses these sort of matches.

SheepleBuster
03-23-2013, 11:36 PM
Yes I know he needs to change his attitude. He needs to see anger management, his anger is main reason he loses these sort of matches.

Well, he is young still. We shall see. Let's hope people don't encourage him to maintain a "bad boy" image because what he is doing right now is not being a bad boy. There is a difference.

SheepleBuster
03-23-2013, 11:42 PM
Really? Well,what would a gloryhunter understand about supporting a player who doesn't win Slams.:lol:
Janowicz has a great game.Type that I like the most.
He is very emotional on the court obviously,not surprising he got irritated by the crowd,also lost the match,the heat of the moment got to him.That's something he needs to work on and it should come with experience.

I am a fan of Roger but I support people who entertain me. I look at players as entertainers. I don't get too attached to people. I have bashed Roger and Nole here too. I have the bad reps to show for it. I don't care. I like to be entertained. I like the sport of tennis but I don't get attached to characters. That's for mindless drones who watch TV 24/7.

Alex999
03-23-2013, 11:45 PM
It's not what he said about Nole/Fed per se, which was extremely stupid. I find him extremely annoying and neurotic. look at that hand shake. whatever. seriously, that type of personality is scary. he behaves as if he was a big shot, and he is a nobody in a tennis world.

I'm scared of both Tomic and Jan :lol:. I desperately need to find a new youngster to support, but almost all of them are so annoying ... Tomic, Harrison, Neurotowitzc ... Raonic has a great personality, I just don't like his game that much, can't help it. well, go Milos :) (at least you are not stupid :secret:)

Hypnotize
03-23-2013, 11:45 PM
I just read his comments about Federer and Novak and whether you agree with his opinion or not, it was stupid of him to say these things. He needs to learn that not every thought that comes into your head needs to be repeated to a reporter. He's new on the tour and it's silly to make enemies for no reason.

Antoshka
03-23-2013, 11:48 PM

Sad, really.

Do you really think anyone cares about it :spit:

Blue Heart24
03-23-2013, 11:48 PM
I am a fan of Roger but I support people who entertain me. I look at players as entertainers. I don't get too attached to people. I have bashed Roger and Nole here too. I have the bad reps to show for it. I don't care. I like to be entertained. I like the sport of tennis but I don't get attached to characters. That's for mindless drones who watch TV 24/7.

I mean anyone can support any player for whatever reason,that shouldn't be debatable.But why have you brought Janowicz's results on the table then?

JamieMU30
03-23-2013, 11:51 PM
Jerzy didn't have any outbursts in IW, so I don't really get these MTF tards acting like he is pulling out guns and shit and cursing everyone out at every tournament...Think how you would feel if you were 22 and the crowd was cheering against you...It is difficult to remain calm during situations like that...Other players have had worse outbursts and horrible handshakes...Berdych not shaking Mugro's hand at AO, Youhzny smashing racket on his own head and bleeding, Baghdatis smashing four or five racquets, Sharapova saying "Fuck you" to the FO crowd one year and countless others in thw open era...It is ridiculous to act like Jerzy is so bad

At least he made some attempt to shake his hand...He has always had a fiery attitude on court but he does seem like a genuinely nice guy in everyday life...It is good that he cares enough to show emotion during a pressure-filled time in his career when winning matches and proving his ranking is stressful...Could he temper his temper? Sure, but it isn't as bad as it is being made out to be...There is much worse that has been done...I think he is learning, too and with age comes a more calm dismeanor...It doesn't make me hate him or dislike him or call him a piece of shit...Unless you know him personally, that is a piece of shit person who is gonna call another human being a piece of shit based on media exploitation and sensationalism...That is fucked up

Chris Kuerten
03-23-2013, 11:55 PM
Do you really think anyone cares about it :spit:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=227114

Here's a 26 page thread to refresh your memory :wavey:

Hypnotize
03-24-2013, 12:01 AM
I found this interview with his IW partner Huey and he just comes across as uncomfortable and robotic. Huey praises him but the only time Janowicz laughs is when he points out he had played against Huey and beaten him both times. He probably meant it lightheartedly but he's such an awkward person that he comes off sounding arrogant. It's not hard to see why crowds don't warm to him and he has struggled to find sponsors until now.

SXtfn_Yaw8c&feature=youtube_gdata

Blue Heart24
03-24-2013, 12:08 AM
I found this interview with his IW partner Huey and he just comes across as uncomfortable and robotic. Huey praises him but the only time Janowicz laughs is when he points out he had played against Huey and beaten him both times. He probably meant it lightheartedly but he's such an awkward person that he comes off sounding arrogant. It's not hard to see why crowds don't warm to him and he has struggled to find sponsors until now.

SXtfn_Yaw8c&feature=youtube_gdata

Oh dear,how can you come up with shit like this :facepalm:
Judging him by a 2:20 video :facepalm: What's next,he's not a good person because he celebrates after winning a match?
Seriously...

Timot
03-24-2013, 12:18 AM
Both players had their bad day. The guy who managed to recover more quickly and took his chances won. Happens.

Crowd behavior was far from elegant but JJ should keep his nerves. He could have won it if he didn't clown around with the umpire and the crowd.

PS
Did Bellucci had some kind of injury since he withdrew after that from doubles that he was supposed to play?

Timot
03-24-2013, 12:22 AM

I'm not going to defend JJ's behavior but don't speak of things you know nothing about.

Tennis sponsorship in Poland is very poor. Some time ago we had one big sponsor Prokom, from which Radwanska sisters and junior JJ benefited but few years ago they stopped sponsoring tennis and there is nobody to replace them. So his sponsorship problems before Paris had nothing to do with his behavior.

allpro
03-24-2013, 12:27 AM
jerzy needs to tone it down. his rants are awful and he comes across looking more like a clown than a bad boy.

Offland
03-24-2013, 12:32 AM
So you want them to actually play or to court publicity:confused:As far as I've noticed those endless debates have nothing to do with tennis but are focused on some irrelevant details.

swisht4u
03-24-2013, 12:34 AM
Jerzy is a bad mannered person and won't give respect to no one.
That's one reason why I like him.

He has some great skills but is very rough and needs to control the beast inside.

He could of won that match today easily but is too emotional.

I would never miss his matches if possible.

Topspindoctor
03-24-2013, 12:56 AM
Jerzy was being a mug all if his career. Complaining to the umpire, bitching about line calls, and the crowd got on him for it, rightly.

Janowicz just being a sore loser from what I saw. Bellucci also got a MTO mid-match, Jerzy was pissed about some overrules, a limp handshake and the crowd rightly booed him to the Euro-clay.

Fixed

Alex999
03-24-2013, 12:59 AM
Jerzy is a bad mannered person and won't give respect to no one.
That's one reason why I like him.

He has some great skills but is very rough and needs to control the beast inside.

He could of won that match today easily but is too emotional.

I would never miss his matches if possible.
how old are you? 'he has some great skills, like what skills, name them please. is it being stupid one of them? 'he is rough and he needs to control the beast inside' ... I thank you for making me laugh so hard this evening :worship:

ProdigyEng
03-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Fixed

You must lead a very boring life.

swisht4u
03-24-2013, 01:16 AM
[B]
how old are you? 'he has some great skills, like what skills, name them please. is it being stupid one of them? 'he is rough and he needs to control the beast inside' ... I thank you for making me laugh so hard this evening :worship:

He looks to me to have more potential than Tomic or Dimitrov.

He also looks to have a bad temper and he's probably hoding back much of it.

The serve has to be worked on, it's powerful but he needs placement and when to back off a little.
When his serve goes off he looks mad and tries to make it work at full pace.
His kick serve can jump as well as anyones.

His forehand is controlled by emotion but is very good. He needs practice and when to back off a little when needed.

He's a bad dude.

Saberq
03-24-2013, 01:27 AM
people actually think Janowicz has talent?LOL........he will be lucky to break into top 10 ever

swisht4u
03-24-2013, 01:33 AM
people actually think Janowicz has talent?LOL........he will be lucky to break into top 10 ever

He still has diaper rashes, give him time.
True he has a lot to work on, he's 6'8" and moves pretty good and has speed on the serve.

PorkBarrel
03-24-2013, 01:48 AM
No, he had far less support in Sao Paulo.

The crowd started out being supportive to Bellucci, but Janowicz egged them on further by showing how much it affected him. He even encouraged them by raising his arms, and then complainting to the ump.

Pretty low quality match overall, but still fairly entertaining.
Summed it up. Jerzy's emotions don't seem to help his game any.

Because he's good to watch when he is on. I'm sorry that not every one can be as mentally stable as Djoko King.
Mentally stable players seem few and far between. Fill your boots, sports psychologists.

Hypnotize
03-24-2013, 01:57 AM
You must lead a very boring life.
LOL, you did the exact same thing to one of my posts last week so how boring is your life? :haha:

SheepleBuster
03-24-2013, 01:58 AM
[B]

can you imagine the hype had Jerzy actually beaten Ferrer in that final? Lol. He'd be joining Goatlbis, Verdasco#1, and all these other bums who are so talented and real #1s. haha

Rafael Reis
03-24-2013, 02:26 AM
Great win, Thomaz! Well done! :yeah:

Janowicz :lol:

Rafael Reis
03-24-2013, 02:32 AM
Janowicz was pathetic today in his attitudes, discussing with the crowd... That handshake... :facepalm:

Dark Knight
03-24-2013, 03:41 AM
:facepalm: Janowicz before working on your game change your attitude. Didn't even bother to shake hands cause you lost??

atennisfan
03-24-2013, 04:31 AM
Jerky needs to control and manage his emotions for more productive results.

These youngsters... :facepalm:

Jverweij
03-24-2013, 12:16 PM
I lol'ed at the title. Too bad for Jerzy, he will probably always be a streaky player, but with a game and personality I enjoy nonetheless

Chris Kuerten
03-24-2013, 12:55 PM
jerzy needs to tone it down. his rants are awful and he comes across looking more like a clown than a bad boy.Reminds me of McEnroe.

Wojtek
03-25-2013, 12:09 PM

Pathetic

A_Skywalker
03-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Glad that katil lost.

Corey Feldman
03-26-2013, 02:04 PM

:haha: what a sour piece of shit

hope everyone else is starting to see the nasty side of this clown like i've seen for a long time already

he's an all mouth, no action type.. typical of today's spoilt youth in society.

ProdigyEng
03-26-2013, 02:53 PM

hope everyone else is starting to see the nasty side of this clown like i've seen for a long time already

Correction : You only hated him when he dared to make comments about your hero. Stay mad.

Dead Net Cord
03-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Extracts of interviews on polish sites

Jerzy's father (Jerzy Janowicz Sr.) on the spectators

They shouted very bad things out. Similar to what happened to Radwanska sisters in Israel. A spectator pays 2$ for a ticket and can do whatever he wants. Like in the game of football, one can enter the stadium and shout "Referee you prick". What can be done to such a person? Those caddish spectators had drunk two beers and started to distract, while this was a very serious match! You cannot do such things on this level.

Jerzy's mother (Anna Janowicz):
When my son saw post-match reports in media he broke down. He said to me "Mum, I guess i was at another match"

Umpire should have called supervisor to silence the spectators

http://natemat.pl/55525,ojciec-janowicza-jerzyk-sie-nie-wyklocal-to-polscy-dziennikarze-opowiadaja-glupoty-i-szukaja-sensacji
http://www.sport.pl/tenis/1,64987,13629956,Tenis__Mama_broni_Jerzego_Janowic za.html

ProdigyEng
03-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Extracts of interviews on polish sites

Jerzy's father (Jerzy Janowicz Sr.) on the spectators

Jerzy's mother (Anna Janowicz):

http://natemat.pl/55525,ojciec-janowicza-jerzyk-sie-nie-wyklocal-to-polscy-dziennikarze-opowiadaja-glupoty-i-szukaja-sensacji
http://www.sport.pl/tenis/1,64987,13629956,Tenis__Mama_broni_Jerzego_Janowic za.html
Yeah such a bad boy this Janowicz, reduced to breaking down after comments made by the crowd towards him... Poor guy.

Thanks for this interview DNC, I guess posters need to think before they accuse Jerzy of things.

Dead Net Cord
03-26-2013, 03:21 PM

I guess his mother dedicated the following part for you: :wavey:

If somebody resents Jurek for not looking at the opponent while shaking hands they should see on the internet how Andy Murray shook Jurek's hand in Paris.

ProdigyEng
03-26-2013, 03:23 PM
I guess his mother dedicated the following part for you: :wavey:

:haha:

Corey Feldman
03-26-2013, 06:18 PM
crying after match, what a complete and utter pathetic wimp :haha:

tennis is not made for you Janowicz son, next time keep the mouth shut and Fedtard crowds allover the world wont hate you

I guess his mother dedicated the following part for you: :wavey:his family is crying too ?

pathetic :lol: the Mother sounds like another mother Djokovic

these balkans all the same, they can dish out but not take it back without becoming furious

glad Murray punked her son in Paris, he celebrated as if he'd just won a GS.

ProdigyEng
03-26-2013, 06:48 PM
I understand partisan crowds, but if they're making disgusting comments like is reported then it is not on. Players have a right to play without being harassed by crowds non stop just for one mistake they made, I mean if comments like racism are being made then it is not on. Nothing wrong with being upset over that, he's human after all.

Corey Feldman
03-26-2013, 07:10 PM
racism nothing

its a rowdy crowd, you see it allover the tour in certain places

watch Gasquet v Gonzo in Melbourne a few years ago, Gasquet didnt cry about that crowd after match - good pro's dont

Jano just looking for excuses and showing what a brat he is when he is not loved as he seemed to think he was.

atennisfan
03-26-2013, 10:49 PM
Jerzy has the weapons to be a top player.

Unfortunately, his mental capacity and ability to control emotion is very weak.

ProdigyEng
03-26-2013, 10:57 PM
Jerzy has the weapons to be a top player.

Unfortunately, his mental capacity and ability to control emotion is very weak.

Agreed. Hopefully he can sort these issues. It's not too late. He was very mentally stable during Paris, and his best tournament so far this year was in France... maybe he just loves France :lol:

Dead Net Cord
03-28-2013, 02:28 PM
Jerzy has opened a facebook account and immediately made a statement on what happened in this match. It's quite long so if any of you want to read it you should translate it (I don't know how to make URL with already translated text).

Witam wszystkich!

Nigdy nie używałem portali społecznościowych w celu wydania oficjalnych komunikatów czy wyjaśnień. Tym razem jednak zrobię wyjątek. Zrobię to, ponieważ informacje, które zostały podane przez prasę po moim ostatnim meczu w Miami są całkowicie przekłamane. Tak naprawdę staram się nie przejmować tym co piszą na mój temat, chociaż zawsze przyjmuję zarówno pochwały jak i krytykę, pod warunkiem że jest ona konstruktywna i uzasadniona. Ale jeżeli po meczu, który był nagrywany i dostępny dla każdego widza dowiaduję się, ze „zrobiłem coś” dziecku od podawania piłek to ręce mi opadają... Nigdy nie obraziłem, nie skrzywdziłem dziecka od podawania piłek, bo nie jest ono niczemu winne! Podane informacje przez portale i prasę to jakieś bzdury, które mam wrażenie, że zostały wypisane tylko po to zrobić "sensację". Co do całej reszty błędnych informacji - nie kłóciłem się z sędzią! Kurtuazyjne z nim DYSKUTOWAŁEM. Czy w ogóle wiecie o czym? Niech chociaż jedna osoba powie mi jak wyglądała moja rozmowa z sędzia i na jaki temat!! Jeżeli takiej nie ma to podpowiem Wam... Od samego początku był problem z brazylijską publicznością, która wypełniała 80 % stadionu. Gdy już szedłem na kort fani Bellucciego podbiegali do mnie i krzyczeli "Poland go home"! Wiedzieliście o tym?! Nie? W pierwszym secie publiczność zaczęła gwizdać, gdy pokazałem rakietą sędziemu ślad piłki nic przy tym nie mówiąc . Ale chyba w polskim mniemaniu pokazanie sędziemu, że zrobił błąd jest karygodnym niedopuszczalnym i jak niektórzy uważają - chamskim zachowaniem. Dalej w pierwszym secie gdy wiązałem but znowu brazylijska publiczność się obudziła i zaczęli krzyczeć i gwizdać. Gdybym wiedział, że to może być problem to bym sobie załatwił buty na rzepy. Dalej w pierwszym secie zaczęło się klaskanie oraz machanie brazylijskimi flagami po zepsutych pierwszych serwisach, wiec każda moja dyskusja z sędzia stołkowym była na temat zachowania publiczności. Sędzia mówił mi za każdym razem ze stara się zapanować nad tym i że wie iż mi to przeszkadza. Interweniował w tej sprawie nawet trener Bellucciego, który kilkakrotnie próbował „uciszyć” fanów swojego podopiecznego. Byłbym w stanie znieść wszystko, ale w momencie gdy zaczynają się wyzwiska w języku rosyjskim to wydaje mi się jest to już za dużo. Jeżeli mój trener, którego większość z Was nazywa oazą spokoju, wybucha i zaczyna się kłócić z publicznością, która rzucała w Niego jakimiś śmieciami i pokazywała dziwne gesty od samego początku meczu to znaczy ze nasi wspaniali dziennikarze jak zwykle pokazują polskich sportowców z najgorszej, nieprawdziwej strony i omijają dość istotne fakty albo zwyczajnie nie wiedzą jakie te fakty były...

Rozumiem krytykę po moim zachowaniu na AO i nie broniłem się. Ale to, co jest pisane na mój temat po ostatnim meczu w Miami jest żałosne, ponieważ są to bzdury, które całkowicie mijają się z prawda...

Mam nadzieje ze udało mi się chociaż w minimalnym stopniu pokazać to, co się działo podczas tego meczu. Jeżeli nie, to śmiało możecie dalej mnie wyzywać od najgorszych (chociaż proszę, aby kolejny „miły” komentarz odnośnie ostatniego meczu był wystawiony po jego obejrzeniu a nie przeczytaniu totalnie subiektywnego artykułu). Jednocześnie obiecuje , ze będę ciężko trenował, pracował i moja motywacja wzrośnie 3-krotnie.

Pozdrawiam wszystkich JJ.

Chris Kuerten
03-28-2013, 02:35 PM
Thank you for posting, Jerzy is a good guy :yeah:

Spain07
03-28-2013, 02:41 PM
What a hypocrite. He was quiet about Polish "fans" after his matches in Australian Open. Now, when he met similar situation like his opponents in Melbourne, he gets frustrated :rolleyes:

ProdigyEng
03-28-2013, 02:48 PM
What a hypocrite. He was quiet about Polish "fans" after his matches in Australian Open. Now, when he met similar situation like his opponents in Melbourne, he gets frustrated :rolleyes:

How is he a hypocrite? Although his fans in the AO were loud, they were never offensive to his opponents or racist. In fact in the Almagro match IIRC his fans were ejected, which is what should have happened to Belluci's fans in Miami. Also no complaints from any of his opponents about his fans either, were there?

Chris Kuerten
03-28-2013, 05:45 PM
He posted it in English too:

Hello everyone!

I’ve never used any social media to issue any official statements or explanations, but it’s time to make an exception. It is all about the fact that information, which was released after my last match in Miami, are totally distorted. In fact I try not to care about what the press write about me, although I always take your praise and criticism, provided that both are constructive and reasonable. But if after my match, which was recorded and available for everyone, I got to know that I harmed a ball boy I am powerless. I have never insulted or harmed ball boy, because that situation wasn’t his fault! Information published by press and news websites is rubbish, which, in my opinion, are written only to cause a great “sensation”. As for other incorrect information – I wasn’t quarelling with the umpire. I was DISCUSSING with him in a courtesy way! Do you know about what? Let at least one person tell me what my talk with the umprie was about and how it was proceeding! If there is nobody who knows that, I’ll tell you… From the very beginning there was a problem with Brazilian audience (80% of total amount). When I was entering the court, the fans of Bellucci were approaching me and shouting “Poland go home”! Did you know about that? No? In the first set the audience was whistling when I showed the umpire the print of the ball. But probably in general opinion showing the umpire that he made a mistake is a gross, intolerable and boorish behavior. Also in the first set when I was tying my shoe, Brazilian audience woke up again and started to shout and whistle. If I knew it was a problem, I would order a pair of shoes with Velcro. Then again the Brazilian crowd was clapping and waving their flags after each unsuccessful service, so my discussions with the line umpire was about the behavior of the crowd. The umpire told me that he was trying to deal with it and he knew that it was disturbing me. Bellucci’s coach intervened few times and tried to calm down the fans of his player. I would tolerate everything, but when they started to insult at me in Russian I decided it was too much. Even my coach, who is considered to be “an oasis of peace”, bursted out and quarreled with the people, who were throwing rubbish at him and showing some strange gestures from the beginning of the match. It means that journalists again reveal a fake view of Polish athletics – as the worst ones, and they don’t know or omit crutial facts…
I understand that I was criticized after Australian Open and I was not defending myself. But I totally cannot agree with the news, which were created after my last match in Miami. That news are pitiful, which depart from the truth.

I hope that I managed to show you what was happening during my match. If not, you can continue insulting me (but then please at least watch the match – not just read absolutely subjective articles). I also promise that I will be practicing hard and my motivation is increased at least 3times.

Take care,
JJ

niff
03-28-2013, 05:51 PM
"Also in the first set when I was tying my shoe, Brazilian audience woke up again and started to shout and whistle. If I knew it was a problem, I would order a pair of shoes with Velcro."

:lol: Love that.