HE WROTE! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

HE WROTE!

Guille's Girl
01-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Showing that his Magic is intact, Guille defeated Dutchman Sjėn Schalken with authority by 6-0 and 6-3 to advance to the second round of the Heineken Open in Auckland, New Zealand. El Mago, 1st seed of the tournament, will now face French Cyril Saulnier.

"Hello everyone… The truth is I am really happy after have won my first official ATP match after so long. Especially since I played very well against an experienced player on this surface", said Guille on his E-Mail.

"I am also happy about how I was able to keep my concentration despite playing with flu on a hot day with a uncomfortably wind crossing the court", he added.

"Anyway", he continued, "I know it is still a long way to get back to the level I had before de injury, but I feel I am going on the right way".

Guille analysed his next rival: "Saulnier is a complicated player. He serves very well and hits the ball as hard with his forehand as he does with his backhand. I didn't forget he eliminated me from the Australian Open last year. So I guess it a good opportunity to pay him back".

"This is was a especial day for me. I had promised my Grandfather to dedicate my first victory of the 2005 season, and I remembered that on the last point. So Grandpa, this is one is for you only".

"Well, I have to go. I will write again after my next match. See you around".

Guille

boliviana
01-11-2005, 04:59 PM
I am so happy that he won . . . it was a good victory though 6 double-faults doesn't sound too good . . . maybe it was that nasty wind . . . but I don't want to hear about his flu . . . no more illness or injury!! Maybe he needs an excorcist!

Pancakesong
01-12-2005, 07:40 PM
aaww it's very sweet, that about his granfather..

”el triunfo ante Schalken fue para vos,*Abuelo!"
it's my msn nickname now..

hmm how do they write sjeng schalken? Sjėn? lol

Nymeria
01-12-2005, 07:42 PM
:rolls: @ Sjėn :p guess the Limburgse people won't be happy with that :p

Pancakesong
01-12-2005, 07:44 PM
no..:haha:
well I like th name sjėn more then Sjeng.. that umlaut thing on the e looks elfish:D

Guille's Girl
01-12-2005, 09:47 PM
The translators for Guille's site are awful. They spell everyone names wrong :rolleyes:

Pancakesong
01-13-2005, 05:13 PM
:p is it on the spanish site correct spelled then?

Guille's Girl
01-13-2005, 07:48 PM
Nope :p I guess they just cain't spell nobodys name :retard: And oh!! I can't stand that "more later" bit. It's like "hey Guille wrote but we're not gonna put it up yet, just to keep y'all anxious".

Pancakesong
01-13-2005, 08:29 PM
:haha: yeah you're right...
well at least he does have a official site! by example, the soccerplayer Deco, I can't find news about him anywhere except of one site but there the most is in portugeze:S.. and no pictures of when he was young...

oooh I love the young blond little guillle