Guillermo Coria cheering thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Guillermo Coria cheering thread

Nymeria
01-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Good luck Guillermo :bounce:

CooCooCachoo
01-26-2005, 09:37 AM
Guille, three weeks out due to a muscular injury

"The injury is no excuse. I had my chanches, but couldn't geti it done. I wish David good luck against Hewitt", El Mago said.

Injuries seem to hunt El Mago, but he always comes back. And this time won't be an exception. Guille pulled his left groin during his match against David Nalbandian in Australia and will be out of courts for 21 days.

"I watched the match again, and I just realized how much I run despite the injury. But that is no excuse. I had my chances, but couldn't get it done", Guille said on the phone.

"It is obvious: the eighth game of the second set was the turning point of the match. I broke his service in the seventh, took a 4-3 lead, served 40-15 in the eighth… But he just started to hit the ball from all over the court, made almost no mistakes and took control of the match. I congratulate him and wish him luck against Hewitt", El Mago added.

"In spite of the defeat and the injury, I make a positive balance of the tournament. It is true that is a setback, but a minor one, nothing worse than that. Unfortunately, I won't be able to play in Marseille and, probably, not in Rotterdam either. So now I want to be perfect for the Davis Cup match against Chez Republic just in case Luli Mancini calls me to be part of the team", Willy assured.

Argentina will face the Europeans in Buenos Aires next March.

"Well, I have to go. I will write to you again as soon as I get back to Argentina. Thank you all again for your support. I am in a good mood and my desire to win is intact. You will see…", Guille said before hanging up.

And if he says so...

CooCooCachoo
01-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Er gaat weinig te cheeren vallen.. Sorry Ief! :(

Nymeria
01-26-2005, 10:48 PM
ja ik weet het :bigcry: stomme blessures ook altijd :fiery: nja dan is m'n vlag maar voor Nalby :p

Pancakesong
02-11-2005, 12:09 PM
vamos guille! hij komt toch!:banana:

Cervantes
02-11-2005, 09:34 PM
ja ja ja, Guille in da house!!! (hopelijk, hij kan nog steeds geblesseerd raken in het vliegtuig ofzo)

Pancakesong
02-12-2005, 12:39 PM
:P als dat gebeurt ga'k egt dood:p

fabolous
02-13-2005, 05:43 PM
vamos GC!!! :cool:

Guille's Girl
02-14-2005, 04:05 PM
Whoops! didn't see this thread. :o Go Guille! :banana: He beat Suilter 6-2, 6-4. Got P-dorn next I think.......

Nymeria
02-15-2005, 09:46 AM
yow he did play :bounce: luckily he did win :) It must be hard to play in Rotterdam vs Sluiter, coz everybody (except me :p) was cheering for Sluiter!

star
02-15-2005, 01:56 PM
Yvo!! :banana: For cheering for Guille.

Last year at Indian Wells, I think I was the only one cheering for Federer against Agassi. :lol:

kandykane
02-15-2005, 03:34 PM
:bounce: Vamos Guille :banana:

willie
02-15-2005, 04:09 PM
go MAGO!!!!

Micca
02-15-2005, 04:10 PM
I saw the match yesterday :D In the second set I almost thought Sluiter was gonna win, but Guille had a few good balls :D And he did great! :woohoo: Now I bet for 50 vCash he'd win against [ what's his name again .. ] :p:rolleyes: