Next Generation Hardcourts (Adelaide) PICS [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Next Generation Hardcourts (Adelaide) PICS

RodFan08
01-03-2005, 07:23 AM
There will be pics later from getty. I'm sure of it :)

knight_ley
01-03-2005, 04:53 PM
There will be pics later from getty. I'm sure of it :)

Since you asked me to post pictures in your thread as well....

RodFan08
01-03-2005, 04:58 PM
Thanks, but it's stupid to repeat pics just to put um in a new thread, but same forum. I'll just delete this and for now on we'll just post pics in the Turny thread:)
Thanks anyway

knight_ley
01-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Thanks, but it's stupid to repeat pics just to put um in a new thread, but same forum. I'll just delete this and for now on we'll just post pics in the Turny thread:)
Thanks anyway

i dont wanna like make you sad :sad: i just made the one post since it's only a week tourny and there won't be a ton of pix, you know? i figured everything could just fit it one thats why i just made the one........ but if you want to keep two we can keep this one open... i dunno...... i dont want anyone to be sad

RodFan08
01-03-2005, 05:23 PM
i dont wanna like make you sad :sad: i just made the one post since it's only a week tourny and there won't be a ton of pix, you know? i figured everything could just fit it one thats why i just made the one........ but if you want to keep two we can keep this one open... i dunno...... i dont want anyone to be sad

Auww, u're really nice and considerate, but it's okay I'm not gonna start a big dipression over this :lol: I'm okay really. U're method makes alot of sence anyway. U know what I think we should do, we should do both. Like how about there's only a pic thread for a Grand Slam Tournaments, since there are usually alot more pics there and at normal tournaments we post pics in the tournament thread. That way we both get what we want :)

But as for this thread is conscerned I can get rid of it. U're ideas, make more sence, so just act like this thread isn't here, it won't hurt my fealings. But thanks for caring :hug:

Also let me know what u think of colaberating both ideas.

knight_ley
01-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Auww, u're really nice and considerate, but it's okay I'm not gonna start a big dipression over this :lol: I'm okay really. U're method makes alot of sence anyway. U know what I think we should do, we should do both. Like how about there's only a pic thread for a Grand Slam Tournaments, since there are usually alot more pics there and at normal tournaments we post pics in the tournament thread. That way we both get what we want :)

But as for this thread is conscerned I can get rid of it. U're ideas, make more sence, so just act like this thread isn't here, it won't hurt my fealings. But thanks for caring :hug:

Also let me know what u think of colaberating both ideas.

Yea thats what I meant... cuz for tourny's like this there aren't a lot of pictures, but for the bigger tourny's (even like Indian Wells & Miami and stuff) there are more pictures cuz like EVERYONE is there, you know? so yea that works :) For the smaller tourny's we'll just keep one, and then the bigger ones we'll have one for pxi and one for news and scores :)

:hug:

RodFan08
01-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Yea thats what I meant... cuz for tourny's like this there aren't a lot of pictures, but for the bigger tourny's (even like Indian Wells & Miami and stuff) there are more pictures cuz like EVERYONE is there, you know? so yea that works :) For the smaller tourny's we'll just keep one, and then the bigger ones we'll have one for pxi and one for news and scores :)

:hug:

Agreed :D