Does Andy still have a place in Boca? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Does Andy still have a place in Boca?

aceit
01-02-2005, 05:21 PM
The reason I ask is because I was down in Boca for four days training at the Evert Tennis Academy and there was a picture of him and some girl on a bullitin board. I asked someone who went there a few times before and she said that Andy trained there all the time last year. (Darn, a year too late.) And so I was just wondering if anyone knew if he still had a house down there because I'm going back in the summer for 4 weeks and it would be cool to see him there.

For anyone who is interested in womans tennis too, I met Chris Evert and she was extremely sweet. She was there all four days of the camp along with her three boys. Also, I saw Vince Spadea practice there one day with some guy that I've never seen before.

Enough talking. :p
Thanks for you help. :wavey:

Oh yeah, and Happy New Year! :)

Tytta!.
01-02-2005, 05:25 PM
I think he does, assuming his parents still live there :confused:

aceit
01-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Thanks for you help. :)

superpinkone37
01-02-2005, 05:27 PM
It sounds like you had a great time :) :wavey:

Um, we know Andy still has a place in Boca Raton, but he barely has any off time as it is and I think for the most part he splits his time between Florida and Texas, so I'm guessing he is rarely there. He was in FLorida for his charity thing last month though...

Tytta!.
01-02-2005, 05:29 PM
True... And yeah... Sounds like you had a great time :D Meeting Vinny must've been scary :scared:

aceit
01-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Meeting Vinny must've been scary :scared:

I didn't meet him, I just saw him playing. He's not one of my favorites so I didn't want to stick around and watch. I needed some food. :bolt:

Tytta!.
01-02-2005, 05:35 PM
I didn't meet him, I just saw him playing. He's not one of my favorites so I didn't want to stick around and watch. I needed some food. :bolt:

Well but you had the pleasure of seeing him live :lol: :bolt:

Golfnduck
01-02-2005, 05:36 PM
I think most of us would pass on that pleasure. I would go if I was a safe distance away from Cousin Vinny :bolt:

aceit
01-02-2005, 05:38 PM

Yes. Much pleasure there. If only he did a little rap in the end. Then that would have totally made my day. :rolls:

Tytta!.
01-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Yes. Much pleasure there. If only he did a little rap in the end. Then that would have totally made my day. :rolls:

:haha: :bolt:

Deboogle!.
01-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Hi aceit! :) As far as I know, his parents still have their big house in Boca. I believe he's doing most of his AO preparations there as well.

Tytta!.
01-02-2005, 08:05 PM
I believe he's doing most of his AO preparations there as well.

He better be practicing hard :fiery:

heya
01-02-2005, 08:14 PM
We know he did prepare to eat pizza, burgers, beer, etc. He must have ignored the mirror. :ignore: I hope he's not in denial this year.
Last year, he was too busy waving to the crowd and injuring himself with 140-150 serves. The loud Thailand crowd really loved seeing him lose.

aceit
01-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Thanks everyone. :)