Questionnaire!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Questionnaire!!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-01-2005, 08:51 AM
Are you bored? Yes you are. Fill this out!

Name:
Hint: If you fill this out, reply to post 'cause the questions are already bolded for you! It's not much trouble! Heh, I have no life :sad: :o :o :o :o

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him?
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither?
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match?
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines?
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas?
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant?
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;))
9) Most memorable Andy moment?
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court?
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court?
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom?
15) Describe Andy in 10 words:
16) What bothers you most about him?
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words?
Favorite quote?
Your idol?
Fav movie/music?
(Other) Favorite male tennis player?
Favorite female tennis players?
What's your idea of a good time?
Three things you can't live without?
You get mad when people...
What do you love?

superpinkone37
01-01-2005, 08:57 AM
I am bored, but I am also too lazy to fill that out, at least right now lmao

ehhh maybe I will give in....

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-01-2005, 09:02 AM
it's coming... lol, i am not lazy to make it, but ironically i am too lazy to fill out right now, like The Pink One!!! Happy New Years everyone!!!

superpinkone37
01-01-2005, 09:07 AM
I am halfway done, but Im really tired now so I doubt half of it makes sense lol.

J. Corwin
01-01-2005, 09:14 AM
Name: Jace/Jackson
Sex: yes please
Hint: ;)

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him?I think it was US Open 2001 and it was :hearts:
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? neither...personality (ok and that forehand)
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...hesistate to ask for an autograph?
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? :sad: no
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? He's in some of my tennis mags. :cool:
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? neither *ducks from flying objects* :p
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? depends on what it is
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) come again?
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Him winning the USO Open, crying, and holding that trophy. :)
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? This year's Wimbledon final.
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? hmmmm...
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... someone he has no business losing to.
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Andre...but you knew that. :p
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Andre, although he already did that. ;) Mixed doubles...Venus. :angel:
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Can I have some more fries with that cheese pizza?
16) What bothers you most about him? mental meltdowns
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? How was Mandy? ;).....jk, lol.
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D hehe

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? crazy, lazy, and romantic ;)
Favorite quote? "Architects do it with models..and we go all night long."
Your idol? Don't have one
Fav movie/music? Don't have one either :p
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? shock....mr. Agassi
Favorite female tennis players? Venus :cool:
What's your idea of a good time? depends with whom ;)
Three things you can't live without? my family, my friends, my love
You get mad when people... are obnoxiously obnoxious :p
What do you love? tennis :cool:

OK, that took too long. :p

superpinkone37
01-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Name: Danielle/Princess Danielle (whichever you prefer ;) )
Sex: Female

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? Summer 2003, yeah thats when most people started to like him, I guess am unoriginal.
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Game first, but it doesn't hurt that I think he is totally hot :p
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... I have "met" Andy before, so um I don’t know. Well actually I only got an autograph and a hug, I didn’t really talk to him so that’s not really meeting him...
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Yes.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? Yes.
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? It depends on the quote I think.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) They just need to proclaim their love for each other already. Geez.
9) Most memorable Andy moment? The US Open win. *tear* Other than that, probably when I “met” him (see above), or when I saw him play live for the first and only time so far.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Well I loved the US Open win and how he poured his heart into Wimby but came up short, but everyone would say that. I have to say that I was extremely proud of him during RG first round when he took care of business even though he was so sick. His choke in the second round takes away from that though :(
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? I do like how much he cares for his charities and all that. The event in Rome is another one lots of people might mention. I can’t think of anything else right now…
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... anyone after he has been playing so well and then has a giant brain fart or something. He also has no business losing to most of those lower ranker players or when he chokes away those five setters :o
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Andre...because I do like Andre and he is pbviosly not gonna be around for much longer. I would still rather Andy win though.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Me?
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Great personality, amazing player, awesome friend, cute smile, nice butt… lol jk. I think mentioning pizza, beer, and duck tells it all :p
16) What bothers you most about him? He needs to care about getting better on clay. He says he is going to, but so far it’s all talk, no action.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? um…..that would be private :p. No actually, I would have to think about it if its only one question.
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D Well, I can be obsessed. I don't think you would wanna see me being that obsessed though :p

PERSONAL …….oh god I hate these things about myself
Describe yourself in three words?
Favorite quote? oh god, I have no idea.
Your idol? ummm
Fav movie/music? I hate picking favorites. The others feel so left out.
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Marat, Rafa, Andre...
Favorite female tennis players? Davenport, the others change all the time, but I only watch women's tennis during GS's so yeah.
What's your idea of a good time? I don’t know…I can have fun doing pretty much anything.
Three things you can't live without? friends…lipgloss....MTF?
You get mad when people... make fun of people for no reason. Except for when I say its okay lol ok that is so wrong.
What do you love? tennis, all things pink, I could go on forever I should just stop now lmao

williaer
01-01-2005, 10:18 AM
how do u do reply to post?

J. Corwin
01-01-2005, 10:22 AM
how do u do reply to post?

You hit the "quote" button on Mrs. Guga's post. :) (It's the small button on the lower right of a post)

williaer
01-01-2005, 10:29 AM
thanks, jackson
Name: Ellen
Sex: female

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? 2003 aus open - during the el aynaoui match... what a classic
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? both - more game though
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... not be excited (meaning i would be excited)
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? i felt a tear coming during 2003 US open final
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? i most certainly do - but you lucky americans have him in like every mag, in aus he is in like 3 magazines a year, so i just have to keep them
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? hands down, mandy
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? depends what he said, but i would prob get over it
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) mardy, na - he's cool. andy and mardy are like an old married couple
9) Most memorable Andy moment? us open win
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? us open win, wimby final, aus open quarters 2003, vs el aynaoui
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? hero andy, in rome, and all the charity work he does
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... federer, just open a can of whoop ass and kill that man
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... i always go for andy
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? federer, then he could learn more about his game, and they would kick so much ass
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: perfection on and off the court never looked so good
16) What bothers you most about him? losing to people who he should own (aka usopen 2004, losing to joachim johansson) and his lack of self confidence
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? i dont know
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D yeh, but in a good way

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? i love swimming
Favorite quote? "pain is temporary, glory is forever"
Your idol? michael phelps, lance armstrong
Fav movie/music? WAY to many
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? safin (when he's playing well), sampras, andre etc...
Favorite female tennis players? alicia molik!!!!!!!!!
What's your idea of a good time? girls night in, lots of movies, lots of fun
Three things you can't live without? swimming, ipod, my mobile
You get mad when people... when they diss andy, when they are racist
What do you love?andy, swimming, my friends and family

J. Corwin
01-01-2005, 10:31 AM
btw, welcome, Ellen. :) :cool:

k-rod83
01-01-2005, 11:23 AM
Name:kelly
Sex:F
Hint:

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? 1999
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? mainly his game but u cant deny he is hot
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...scream at him
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? yes..the ozzy qtr had me in tears and the us open win
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? yes
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? none..mandy is fake and lauren is a slut
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? depends what he said..everyone is entiitled to there opinion
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) no
9) Most memorable Andy moment? when he collapsed screaming on the court after he won the open....my thought hed been shot
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? the wimby ceremony after rogi had whipped him..very humble
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? the fire and his charity work
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...people he shud beat with ease
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...no one
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? lindsay davenport
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: he is humble young man but needs 2 focus
16) What bothers you most about him? lack of focus and desire...he'd take pizza over a 30min jog
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? that would be private
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? no

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? loyal, funny and nice
Favorite quote? i couldnt give a camels left testical what u think
Your idol? lindsay davenport and jen cap
Fav movie/music? too many
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? safin, ginepri, federer
Favorite female tennis players? lindsay davenport
What's your idea of a good time? watching tennis with a beer and some snacks and no distractions like adverts etc
Three things you can't live without? oxygen, food and water
You get mad when people...insult my inteligance..i may be blonde but....
What do you love? life

Deboogle!.
01-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Well yes I am most bored.

Name: Debra
Sex: Not wit you :p

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? Y'know, i'm really not sure :(
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Game and personality
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... act like a teenybopper
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? I was pretty happy when he won the USO :)
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? no
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy! :hearts:
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? It depends on what it was and how personal of an issue it is to me.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) :scratch: are you talking about Mardy??? Don't diss Mardy! :armed:
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Winning the USO... me personally live would be seeing him in Scottsdale right before his QF match he was warming up and no one was in the stadium and he was chatting with Brad and goofing off and I was like "OK, he's just a normal dude"
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? USO and Wimby finals
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? all the charity work
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... anyone he shouldn't lose to, especially after having a lead in the match :rolleyes::o
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... well it would've been Pete. But I'm only capable of having one real top fave at a time, for this very reason.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? hm. Doubles... Mardy. Mixed Doubles... I guess any of the ladies I like (such as Davenport or Kimmy)
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: funny, generous, talented, competitive, lazy, annoying, frustrating, powerful, sarcastic, passionate
16) What bothers you most about him? arg... umm...when he loses to people he shouldn't, when he appears to give up or not fight til the very end, when he says the right thing but then his game doesn't follow.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? um... I really don't know. Probably something mean like "WTF are you doing with your career you fool, get into shape?" or something like that :angel:
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D Probably :unsure:

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? perfectionist, sarcastic, determined
Favorite quote? I don't have one
Your idol? I don't have one.
Fav movie/music? Movie: Dirty Dancing. Music: Pop :)
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Pretty much those in my sig
Favorite female tennis players? Davenport, Clijsters... Not so much a fan of WTA
What's your idea of a good time? hanging out with a group of good friends
Three things you can't live without? computer, TV, music
You get mad when people... um..... I have like 100 pet peeves. To pick just one would be just wrong.
What do you love?[/QUOTE] chocolate? television? music? tennis? the internet? my friends and family? I love lots of things!!! :)

BiancaUL
01-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Name: Bianca

ANDY
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? I didn't find him especially attractive when I first started "following him," but he's grown quite a bit looks-wise on me these past couple years... I would hardly say that's the primary reason why I'm a fan though. It's more his personality.
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... have as horribly an embarrassing moment as I did the first time I met him. ;)
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? The only time I think I did was when he won the U.S. Open.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? I save any and all magazines that I buy (you should see my closet), so if he's in them, he's saved too.
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Lauren WhateverHerLastNameWas, if I have to choose between them.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Depends on what he was being ignorant about or degrading. Certain things are excusable, others are not.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h )? No. But then again, I'm not sure who you're talking about here.
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Him dropping to his knees at the 2003 U.S. Open, in victory. It was a sweet moment, that didn't look entirely staged like a lot of players "celebrations" do these days.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Most? I don't know off the top of my head right now. Perhaps weird, but I was really impressed with him in this years DC Final. He lost both his matches, but he played tough for that situation and well enough that he should definitely get some confidence out of it.
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? All the charity stuff. :)
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Lleyton. Or Spadea.
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Andre.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? He's already played with Andre, but as far as mixed goes, maybe Sharapova.
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: American. Tall. Smart-ass. Cute. Way more money than me.
16) What bothers you most about him? It used to be his affliation with Brad, but since that's mercifully over with now, I'd say his occasional brushing off of practice/preparation.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? You do know that you're going to regret all this buzzing off of your hair when male pattern baldness sets in later in your life, right?
18) Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? Not obsessed. Dedicated.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Wordy, pack-ratty, idealistic.
Favorite quote? Even on the highest throne in the world, we are still sitting on our ass.
Your idol? I'm idol-less.
Fav movie/music? Movie? The Princess Bride/LOTR Trilogy. Music? I've been listening to a lot of Bebo Norman lately, I guess.
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Andre, Tim, and Moya.
Favorite female tennis players? Venus, Lindsey Davenport, and Sharapova.
What's your idea of a good time? Sleeping in.
Three things you can't live without? My computer, my TiVo, and my cat.
You get mad when people... tYpE lIkE tHiS. Also, when people who I don't know, at all, try to strike up a conversation with me on the subway. I don't want to talk you, I don't know you. Mind your business.
What do you love? Tennis, the NY Yankees, American soap operas, films with sub-titles, Paint Shop Pro...

star
01-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Name: Christina
Age: too old to have the energy to put that many numbers down
Sex: :rolleyes:

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? When he beat Sampras in Miami :devil: and then went on to win on clay and offer to buy tickets for the people who stayed for his late late night match. Also I liked it that he had a North African coach. I was thinking things looked positive for an American player who could win on clay -- was I ever wrong!! But, it was too late by the time I realized my mistake. :lol:
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? I like him more because I think he is a good guy, and because he takes so much grief on this board. I've liked his game a lot more lately. His looks don't attract me although I think he is an attractive man, he's not particularly handsome or sexy to me.
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not try to have a conversation with him, but would just say how much pleasure he has brought to me and good luck in the future.
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? no
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? uh.... Lauren didn't exactly hang around long enough for me to decided, so I have to say Moore because she never looked bored to tears at one of Andy's matches.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? I would be disappointed, but wouldn't stop liking him unless it became a total habit and I began to think I was wrong in my estimation of him.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) :lol: no Except as a tennis player, of course. He sucks big time there.
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Gee... there are so many. the Younes match at AO. Winning the USO (but I didn't see that live) The match against Fish at Cincy. Wimbledon match 2004 against Federer. I'm probably forgetting some.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? When he was so gracious after Federer beat him at Wimbeldon 2004.
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Ummmmm... don't really know a lot about him off the court.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Any guy ranked below the top 20. grrrrrrrrrr And of course, Nalbandian.
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... any of my other similarly ranked favorites eg. Swedish guys, etc. Guga and Coria are ranked above Andy on my favorites list, and there are several who are ranked equally to Andy.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? ummmm... Jonas Bjorkman because he could learn so much from Jonas... but that ain't gonna happen.
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Funny, witty, gracious, nervous, agitated, determined, brave, young, untapped potential.
16) What bothers you most about him? His failure to stick to a program of diet and fitness.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Why is it that you won't commit yourself to program that would ensure maximum performance?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D no

PERSONAL I ran out of steam on the above questions. :lol:
Describe yourself in three words? disorganized, irritable, old. :lol:
Favorite quote?
Your idol? in tennis -- Arthur Ashe. Outside tennis Martin Luther King. Martin Luther. Galileo, Copernicus, Aristotle, Beethoven, Hume, Donne, Queen Elizabeth I, really too many to name .. oh yeah... that Swedish guy who saved jews in Romania during WWII and Dag Hammerskjold. Hans Blitz.
Fav movie/music? Just too many favorites for me to name here.
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Gustavo "GUGA" Kuerten!! (this of active players)
Favorite female tennis players? Martina Hingis -- even though she doesn't count because she isn't playing. I don't really have a favorite female tennis player right now even though I like several including Kim and Maria. :)
What's your idea of a good time? To finish this questionaire!!! I'm gonna celebrate!!! :lol: Otherwise, reading, hiking, driving, watching tennis, being outside in the wilderness, talking with friends, (those are the mentionable ones :devil: )
Three things you can't live without? umm. water, food, shelter
You get mad when people... are really stupid or mean. Also it is extremely irritating when people are self promoting/self obessesed/boastful.
What do you love? Desert, sun, friends, excellently prepared food, animals of all sorts, but cats and dogs and horses in particular. (not little dogs though.... but nah... i love them too) most varieties of music, history, geology, and probably some things I'm leaving out, but most of all I love the wonder and beauty and tragedy and complexity that is called living and being alive. :)

star
01-01-2005, 03:31 PM
:lol: You guys have entertained me so!! Jace: Number 15 :haha:

MisterQ
01-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Name: MonsieurQ
Sex: same answer as jackson ;) :devil:

Heh, I have no life :sad: :o :o :o :o To quote John Lennon, "Life is just what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? We have a strictly platonic relationship.
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Both and neither, lol. Ugly game, but thrilling. Good-looking, but also a doofus.
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... challenge him to a serving duel.
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match?Actually cried, no, but I was a little teary over the El Aynaoui match and his USO 2003 final victory.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? nope
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? they both suck
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? yeah, i'm pretty forgiving, look at my favorite player, lol.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) the Maharishi Mahesh?
9) Most memorable Andy moment? grabbing Younes' hand to take a bow with him after AO2003 QF.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? see No. 9
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court?many times, when he displays class or humor in interviews
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... probably Federer at this point, although I do like Roger
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Todd Martin, Tim Henman
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? doubles with Federer, mixed with Navratilova or Hingis
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: intelligent, humorous, cocky, show-off, competitive, decent, thoughtful, down-to-earth, trucker hat
16) What bothers you most about him? arguing rudely with officials
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? That's private. ;) :devil:
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D with Andy? no

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? I am Q.
Favorite quote? "Without speaking of the fact that the supernatural detachment of the nose and its appearance in various places in the guise of a state councillor is indeed strange, how is that Kovalyov did not realize that one does not advertise for one's nose through the newspaper office? I do not mean to say that advertising rates appear to me too high: that's nonsense, and I am not at all one of those mercenary people. But it's improper, embarrassing, not nice!" --Nikolai Gogol
Your idol?Agassi, Beethoven, Shostakovich, Bernstein, Einstein
Fav movie/music?Ghost World; Beethoven Symphony No. 7
(Other) Favorite male tennis player?Agassi
Favorite female tennis players?Seles, Navratilova. also like Hingis.
What's your idea of a good time?playing tennis, obsessed much?
Three things you can't live without?music, tennis, family
You get mad when people... are inconsiderate
What do you love?to laugh

Carito_90
01-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Name: Carito
Hint: :confused:

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? First time I saw him play, 2004 AO, 1st round.
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? both and personality.
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... not take a photo :p
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Yes, sadness when he lost the Wimby final this year.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? I have some.
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? um... I don0't like neither of them but If i had to choose... Mandy.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Depends on the subject.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) Mardy? No :)
9) Most memorable Andy moment? When he won the USO.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? 2004 Wimbledon final.
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Rome hotel fire accident.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... well, Federer :p
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Coria.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? doubles: Coria, Mixed: Clijsters ;)
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: um.. charismatic, determined, kind, funny, cute, confident, humble .. I can't think of anything else :sobbing:
16) What bothers you most about him? pizza & beer says it all :p
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Can you teach me how to serve that fast?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? No.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? stupid stupid stupid. lol no seriously.. um, No, I can't describe myself, i'll leave that up to you :p
Favorite quote? I don't really have one, I like random ones that I read.
Your idol? My brother, tho he's not famous hehe.
Fav movie/music? movie: Lord of the Rings. Music: everything.
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Coria.
Favorite female tennis players? Kim Clijsters.
What's your idea of a good time? Going out dancing with my friends.
Three things you can't live without? My computer, my music, my phone.
You get mad when people... say ignorant stuff
What do you love? love

Golfnduck
01-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Name: Jen
Sex: :rolleyes:

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? USO 2002, Chela match
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Looks and game
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... start bawling like the crazed Beatles fans did.
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Yes, I think we all did when he won the USO.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? Yes :angel:
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy all the way.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Depends what he said.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) One word.....Lauren
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Hard to choose, but his last ace to win the USO
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Wimbly 2004
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Any of his charity work
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...Federer, Nalbandian, Hewitt, Safin, Henman
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...Mardy, but I still go for Andy
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Dokic
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: funny, talented, giving, pizza-holic, fiery, loyal, patriotic, adorable, outgoing, competitive.
16) What bothers you most about him? Losing to Federer
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Would you like to go out?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? No

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? loyal, competitive, easy-going
Favorite quote? "NOTHING WORTHWHILE IS EVER EASY" from Message In A Bottle
Your idol? Nancy Lopez
Fav movie/music? A Walk To Remember/Counting Crows and Maroon 5
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Mardy
Favorite female tennis players? Lindsay Davenport
What's your idea of a good time? Being with friends and family
Three things you can't live without? Ipod, golf, internet/cell phone
You get mad when people...lie
What do you love? golf

Jennay
01-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Name: Jennifer
Sex: FemaleILoveBoys

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? My love? Well I first liked him at USO 2002
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Personality
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... cry. I swear.
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? When he got a standing ovation in the Wimbledon Final
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? When they are good ones
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? :tape:
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? I personally don't think he would say anything that horrible.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) Mardy :hearts:
9) Most memorable Andy moment? USO 2003
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Wimby 2004
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? His charities :)
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Roger.. again and again and again..
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Mardy and sometimes Marat
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Mardy/Davenport
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Serve Serve Serve Serve Serve Serve Serve Serve Serve Serve :rolleyes:
16) What bothers you most about him? Bites his nails
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Um.. :retard:
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D Not with Andy

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Silly, Athletic, Flirty
Favorite quote? None
Your idol? idk
Fav movie/music? DD Havana Nights / Country :lol:
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Anyone of Hispanic decent
Favorite female tennis players? Davenport
What's your idea of a good time? Sleeeeeeping
Three things you can't live without? Tennis/Computer/Guys
You get mad when people... say 'lol'
What do you love? You!

andyroxmysox12191
01-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Name: Manpreet "not Karen" Doad or as I'm known here Mani..and Mistress Mani :devil:
From: New Jersey (no I don't say water like watah or whatever)
Sex: Always! haha yeah....I'm female

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? I remember seeing him play in 2002 but I used to think, at that age, that tennis just got in the way of my cartoons so I didn't really care. I guess the summer last year was when I got into tennis and yeah I liked Andy then...
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Both and personality
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... jump on him and act like a crazy teenybopper
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Yes
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? I have Tennis mags but not why you're talking about lol
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? MANDY ALL THE WAY :banana: :hearts:
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Depends
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) Mardy rocks and I agree with Jenny...Lauren
9) Most memorable Andy moment? US Open final last year
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? USO 03 and Wimby 04
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Charities
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Roger over and over again and someone that he shouldn't be losing to
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Mardy and/or Marat
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? D: Mardy MD: I think Lindsay would be good (:
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Crazy, food lover, funny, sarcastic, nice, powerful, ducky, and easy going I guess
16) What bothers you most about him? His mental breakdowns
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? I'd have to think about that..
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D Andy? No...other things...yes :p

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Crazy/sily (THATS ONE LOL), klutzy, and um.....In real life, flirty...oh and smartass/sarcastic
Favorite quote? Will get back to on that
Your idol? dunno
Fav movie/music? Oh gosh....too long. Movies um...Saved OH HP! AND LOTR!!!! and more of course... music: Alt rock/punk whatever anything thats good
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Marat Mardy Look at sig
Favorite female tennis players? dunno lol
What's your idea of a good time? Just having fun and being with friends
Three things you can't live without? friends/guys, tennis, computer
You get mad when people... are rude and think they're better when they're not
What do you love? LOTS OF THINGS!

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-01-2005, 08:56 PM
omg, thanks for filling this out guys! Now I know you guys a little bit better!!!!!

roisin
01-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Name: Roisin (hence the username)
From: Republic of Ireland (and the 'republic of' bit is awfully important ;) )

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? i reckon wimby 03, around the time i started being a tennis fanatic
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? his looks. although he wasnt bad at the tennis thing either!
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... run away. (well duh!)
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? yes US Open final 2003.....but not because of andy.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? the only magazine i buy is ACE....so yeh, i save the pics of him from it!
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? mandy. come on, it was mandy & andy 4 crying out loud- how adorable!
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? i s'pose so. its just his opinions or whatever and im not gonna dislike him. unless he did something totally wrong. like really wrong. then i'd consider not liking him. but its andy roddick, u cant just not like him!
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) not mardy never! hes a dude! lauren whatsherhead annoys me, cos she never smiles.
9) Most memorable Andy moment? 2004 wimby final, wrong outcome, but great match when you're watching it in 35C heat in portugal :yeah:
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? he's such a gracious guy, he loves a fight (not literally!) on court and really appreciates when his opponent hits a good shot. fair play to ya andy!
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? again, the graciousness after DC final 04. And of course the fire in rome, such a dude.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... funnily enough, some guy called federer.
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... juan carlos ferrero. actually theres no competition cos im gonna go for ferrero, period. as much as i love andy.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? maybe serena. just to see what outfits they'd have :p or maybe marat safin. that could be very funny/hot!
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: all-american, hard hitting, funny, gracious and HOT tennis player
16) What bothers you most about him? its not andy himself but the whole american hype about him at the USO bothers me.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? wheres your hotel room?? :p
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D with tennis in general, yes. with andy.....its bordering on it.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? crazy, lazy, jackass
Favorite quote? “Winning isn’t everything. It’s the only thing.”
Your idol? Alan Shearer
Fav movie/music? movie = mask of zorro. music = maroon 5, busted, mcfly, westlife, eminem, coldplay
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Juan Carlos Ferrero
Favorite female tennis players? davenport, kim
What's your idea of a good time? anytime im with my mates. great craic! throw in smirnoff ice and its even better ;)
Three things you can't live without? friends, internet, music
You get mad when people... piss me off.
What do you love? smirnoff ice, my family & friends, tennis, football, fellas ;) ,music, my bed

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Staaaaaaaaaaarrr, questionnaires are fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your idea of a good time? To finish this questionaire!!! I'm gonna celebrate!!! :lol: Otherwise, reading, hiking, driving, watching tennis, being outside in the wilderness, talking with friends, (those are the mentionable ones :devil: )

tangerine_dream
01-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Here's a similar questionnaire I had filled out in non-tennis. I'll just repost it here for you all. :)

WHAT'S YOUR FIRST NAME?
Tangy

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Naked Olympics

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing, it's black

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Yahtzee

FAV MAGAZINE:
People

FAVOURITE SOUND?
listening to mourning doves

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
feeling worthless and useless

FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING?
What am I going to wear?

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
Rarely answer; hate the phone

FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Emily

WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE?
To love and be loved

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Yes

SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
I used to as a child

WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO…
great-grandfather

WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
emergency kit

DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
I eat all of it; broccoli is delicious :lick:

EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Oh, yes

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?
Depends how thirsty I am ;)

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
the cookie monster :p

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH?
the Olympics

IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
New England

TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
Art

COMEDY OR HORROR?
Comedy

FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
the eyes

FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
dusk

DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
yes

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
Autumn

WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
hamburger

IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I don't have one but if I could, I'd like one of the Queen of Spades :devil:

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
Thursday

IF YOU COULD TAKE A HOLIDAY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Australia

PETS?
Yes. A husband. Oh, and two cats -->sadly, we now only have one cat :tears: Hopefully we'll get an addition soon. :)

Now I'll try to answer some of Mrs Guga's questions. :p

ANDY
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Both. :)
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... Scream. :lol:
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? No....wait, yes I have. When he cried after winning USO, I cried too. :eek:
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? No. I just scan them in for RO and then throw them away. :lol:
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy forever :rocker2:
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Depends on the quote. Andre has said "faggot" several times but I can't stop being a fan of his because of it. :shrug:
9) Most memorable Andy moment? There are many: his 2003 AO match, his SNL stint, his USO win, his Wimby loss this year, etc.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Players he shouldn't be losing to, like Gonzo. :ras:
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Mardy. Actually, maybe not, because I always secretly wish that Mardy would finally beat Andy. Same with Kiwi. :p
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Roger. :D

Black Adam
01-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Name:Rodney
Sex:Male

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him?USO 2003 semi :yeah:
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Both
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...be able to speak..i would simply choke :o
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Yep......during the semi final against Nalbandian :bounce:
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? Sometimes
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy! :worship:
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Yes ;)
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) No
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Point of century against Chela :yeah: :wavey:
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Wimbledon Final 2004
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? During the Rome fire!
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... to guys whom he has no buisiness losing to :mad:
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... The Ageless One :cool:
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Funny, Hot, Thrilling, Great, Brave ,Spectacular, Sociable, The Future of Tennis, Athletic and my beloved Andy Roddick :yeah: ;)
16) What bothers you most about him? When he gets himself booed by the crowd :sad: :rolleyes:
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? If i were female: Will you marry me?http://smileys.******************/cat/36/36_3_11.gif http://smileys.******************/cat/36/36_3_16.gif
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D Yep

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words?Obssessed, Lazy,Ambitious
Favorite quote? ça commence à me tapper sur le système!
Your idol? Andy Roddick
Fav movie/music? All kinds of rock and some Pop music
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Marat Safin And the Ageless Onehttp://smileys.******************/cat/36/36_1_32v.gif
Favorite female tennis players? Graff and S williams :yeah:
What's your idea of a good time? Going back on vacation in Hawai
Three things you can't live without? TV, Computer and Friends
You get mad when people... Rod is rarely Angry :angel:
What do you love? Entertainnement

Tytta!.
01-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Name: Renata
Hint: :rolleyes:

1) When did you realize your love for him? I think in the end of 2002...
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Both + personality
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... scream? :confused:
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? uhm... Yeah... US Open 2003 and Wimbledon 2004
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? Yeah :o
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Oh my God... uhm... As long as he's happy... but... Mandy
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? I think he'd never say something degrading or ignnorant
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) :devil:
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Summer 2003
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? I'd lie if I didn't say US Open 2003
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Charity stuff and the fire in Rome as well
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... himself
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... one of my guys... but I'd die if he faced Guga :sad:
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? doubles: I don't know... uhm... Guga and women... no idea :confused:
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: silly, hilarious, gracious, gorgeous, nice, good-hearted, smart, beer-drinking and :confused:
16) What bothers you most about him? When he loses to himself
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Just God knows what I'd ask :lol:
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? A little bit :o

Describe yourself in three words? Silly, happy and always myself
Favorite quote? I don't know
Your idol? I don't have one
Fav movie/music? I don't know which movie, and music I listen to everything(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Just one? I can't say just one :o
Favorite female tennis players? Jennifer Capriati
What's your idea of a good time? As long as I'm happy anytime becomes a good time
Three things you can't live without? computer, my family and food ;)
You get mad when people... lie
What do you love? I love uhm... I love everyone

Deboogle!.
01-01-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm so bored, I'll do tangy's too.

WHAT'S YOUR FIRST NAME?
Debra

none at the moment. THANK GOD

laptop :confused:

does Scattergories count?

FAV MAGAZINE:
Rolling Stone

FAVOURITE SOUND?
ummmm I dunno! my fave music? or silence, sometimes I like silence too

helplessness

"Why couldn't I at least sleep til my alarm goes off"

FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Kayla

To be happy

Sometimes

nope, never

Pappa

all my books :o

yes, but only raw

EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
not yet

Depends - some things it's half full, some things it's half empty

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
nothing :p

dont have one

duh. this is mensTENNISforums

ohmygosh, I don't know

TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
:scratch: depends!

COMEDY OR HORROR?
Comedy!!!!!!!

Eyes, Smile

FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
bedtime

nope

in New England, it's Spring

*vomits* neither!

uh, needles and I like really don't get along at all

Saturday

Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PETS?
no.

MisterQ
01-01-2005, 10:33 PM
embracing your moyalicious side once again, eh q? (:

hehe, yes.

I could also have embraced my Capriatilicious side. ;)

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-01-2005, 10:46 PM
I'll fill out now

Name: Nwando

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? mid 2002
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? both
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... make sexual advances at him, but I would probably try to make sexual innuendoes!
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? possibly, forget
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? possibly
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) not anymore, Gilbert's gone
9) Most memorable Andy moment? defeating Rogi, winning Queens first time around
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? ""
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? the fire
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Roger, Nadal and Schuettler
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Guga, Gonzo
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? mixed: Clijsters, Sharapova, Golovin, Kirilenko, Hantuchova --blondes
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: no
16) What bothers you most about him? loses to Roger too damn much
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Sooooo, what do you want to do :D?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D No!

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? whacky, outgoing, ditzy
Favorite quote? "just do it"
Your idol? my sister
Fav movie/music? Top 40!
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? my signature!
Favorite female tennis players? Clijsters, Kirilenko, Golovin, Sharapova
What's your idea of a good time? Making out, going out, acting out
Three things you can't live without? tennis, clothes, Stephanie
You get mad when people... are racist
What do you love? gossip

papasmurf11
01-01-2005, 11:26 PM
Name:Tracy
Sex:female

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him?First round US open 2002
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? game
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...ugh ugh ugh
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Pretty close when Andy beat Younes El Aynaoui in the Quaterfinals of the Aussie Open.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines?He is in some of my magazines.
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas?Ugh very tough how about anwser C Ashley harkleroad.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant?Depends
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h )dunno
9) Most memorable Andy moment?When Andy beat Younes El Aynaoui in quarterfinals of aussie open
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court?when he came back from 2 sets down against Mikhail Youzhny in the 2003 Aussie open quarterfinals.
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Just the way he handles interviews.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...Federer,Henmen
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...Safin,Grosjean
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom?Agassi
15) Describe Andy in 10 words:energizer duck,cocky,funny,loud,nutty,witty,
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be?Did you cry durring Titanic or laugh?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed?My friends say so but I dont think I am.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words?dorky,corny and energetic
Favorite quote?Hey, kids, it's me! I bet you thought that I was dead! But when I fell over I just broke my leg and got a hemmorage in my head! HA HA HA!!!
~Clown from Billy Madision
Your idol?Adam Sandler
Fav movie/music?Movie:Billy Madision, Music: The Clash
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Safin, Grosjean,Robredo,Moya,Gaudio,Haas
Favorite female tennis players?Dokic,Golovin,Harkleroad,Sharapova
What's your idea of a good time?surfing
Three things you can't live without?sour gummy worms,surfboard and power rangers jacket.
You get mad when people...crack there fingers
What do you love?Food :hearts:

williaer
01-02-2005, 01:33 AM
im bored... so ill do this one as well

WHAT'S YOUR FIRST NAME?
Ellen

i just finished lance armstrong's bio's and am now the biggest LA fan ever! he's such a hero

its a laptop touch pad thingo so i dunno, it's gray

monopoly and cluedo

FAV MAGAZINE:
dolly/girlfriend/cosmo, trashy crap cus its just funny

FAVOURITE SOUND?
waves crashing at the beach when your going to sleep

helplessness and when you feel like a good-for-nothing

do i seriously have to get up?!

as many as it takes for me to get there

FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
sophie or cameron

to be happy

if i had a car, then yes, i would probably like to drive fast

used to

hitler, not just to talk to him, but to bash his brains out

dont have a car

yes

EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
with chad michael murray :devil:

depends

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
so much stuff!!!!

8 - or 666 :devil:

swimming or tennis

melbourne, i love where i live

TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
technology

COMEDY OR HORROR?
Comedy!!!!!!!

eyes, smile

FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
the whole day

dunno

spring, perfect temperature, although in melb, we dont really have seasons, one day it could be a blizzard and the next could be billions of degrees

love both, depends what i feel like

id never get a tatt, unless i got into the olympics when id get the olympic rings on my left inner ankle

Saturday

hawaii or the whitsunday islands

PETS?
my baby, lizzie - she's a golden retriever pup. then we have a bird, but no one likes him so he's hardly a pet

J. Corwin
01-02-2005, 01:38 AM
hehe, yes.

I could also have embraced my Capriatilicious side. ;)

I'm sure you have a Davenportilicious side as well.
;)

MisterQ
01-02-2005, 01:41 AM
I'm sure you have a Davenportilicious side as well.
;)

Thank you for bringing that to my attention, as she is actually closer to my bday than the others. :yeah: Lindsay :worship:

Havok
01-02-2005, 02:12 AM
Name:Naldo
Sex:male

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him?USO 02
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither?game
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...be afraid to ask him any question I want (at least I think :retard: )
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match?yes:o his USO win
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines?no
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas?mandy I guess
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant?I like players for their game, so I'm figuring yes
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) Only Lauren, but that girl is gone, so no
9) Most memorable Andy moment? uso win, ao qf marathon
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? ao qf marathon/uso win/getting #1/wimbledon finals
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court?charities/rome fire
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...federer, and other people he has no business losing to
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...nobody.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom?doubles with safin or federer. mixed with serena/venus/seles/dokic/kournikova/golovin
15) Describe Andy in 10 words:ugh...tall, funny, good sport, humble, talented, big eater, nice hair (though enough with those gross crew cuts), competitive, trucker hats (thanks Q;)), nice
16) What bothers you most about him? stop picking at your penis please! oh and go play on european clay
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be?ack good question, must think.... "Can I PLEASE coach you on how to make a proper schedule?"
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D erm, yes/no.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? laid back/easy going, funny, nice
Favorite quote?none
Your idol?none
Fav movie/music?none/John Mayer
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Roddick, then Haas
Favorite female tennis players? Dokic, Kournikova, Seles, Golovin, Sprem, Pierce, Kirilenko (in that order,have others but this is enough)
What's your idea of a good time? hanigng out wtith friends anywhere. as long as you're with people you like, it's bound to be fun no matter where you are
Three things you can't live without? family, friends, uh... tennis/internet, other crap
You get mad when people...annoy me
What do you love? too many things to list

MisterQ
01-02-2005, 02:18 AM
trucker hats (thanks Q;)), :) no problem

16) What bothers you most about him? stop picking at your penis please! oh and go play on european clay

:haha: :bigcry: :worship:

Jennay
01-02-2005, 02:21 AM
:haha: :haha:

Leena
01-02-2005, 02:23 AM
Name: Leena

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? When I came to this board, and everyone hated him in MTF. I felt sorry for Andy. And I grew to love him.
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? I respect Andy's game, and I like big servers.
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... Do anything. I wouldn't really want to meet him.
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? No.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? No.
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Lauren, because Mandy is another one of those talentless bimbo celebrities.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Yes.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) I don't know who that is.
9) Most memorable Andy moment? 2001 US Open against Lleyton. Even though he lost, it was then I finally realized Andy would be a special player.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? 2003 US Open, I guess.
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Never.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to.. . Nobody.
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays.. . Safin, Karlovic (if he's ever played him.)
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Doubles is boring.
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Andy plays tennis. He's good. I like him. Most don't.
16) What bothers you most about him? He seems fake a lot of the time.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? I wouldn't want to bother him.
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? No.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Average sane psycho.
Favorite quote? Blah.
Your idol? None.
Fav movie/music? None.
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Muster.
Favorite female tennis players? Bovina.
What's your idea of a good time? Relaxing.
Three things you can't live without? Computer, PS2, Car.
You get mad when people... Annoy me.
What do you love? Sex. And me.

Deboogle!.
01-02-2005, 02:25 AM
Very funny, Naldo and Leena :lol:

Oh and no, he hadn't played Karlovic to my knowledge. But, if they do play, I wonder if there will be some tiebreaks in the match :scratch:

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-02-2005, 02:26 AM
I notice that most of us have generally been following Andy for no more than 2 1/2 (give or take) years. Has anyone followed him since juniors? I knew so many fans of him while he was still in juniors, and I thought they were crazy. I haven't kept in touch with any of those people, and now I dont really know anyone who was a fan of him since juniors. I know one, but she hates him now, surprisingly, 'cause she was friends with him and they had a falling out :sad:

Havok
01-02-2005, 02:26 AM
I think you should have Bovina/Lanikova as your favorite female tennis players. Udachi Lanikova.:rocker:

Havok
01-02-2005, 02:27 AM
I notice that most of us have generally been following Andy for no more than 2 1/2 (give or take) years. Has anyone followed him since juniors? I knew so many fans of him while he was still in juniors, and I thought they were crazy. I haven't kept in touch with any of those people, and now I dont really know anyone who was a fan of him since juniors. I know one, but she hates him now, surprisingly, 'cause she was friends with him and they had a falling out :sad:
Who was this girl? Spill it.:p

Deboogle!.
01-02-2005, 02:28 AM

Aside from casually watching the slams, I haven't been following tennis that long, period.

I think star may have mentioned that she had heard of Andy since he was in juniors, but I'm not positive. wanna correct me, star? lol

that's too bad about the falling out :( A little surprising, too, b/c he seems to have kept most of his "pre-fame" friends like Bo and his buddies he always talks about in Florida and Austin and stuff. But I guess it's bound to happen. Then again it's bound to happen to everyone at our age. I had a falling out with many of my friends too when we all grew up and started to change :(

star
01-02-2005, 02:30 AM

I followed some of his results when he was in juniors... but mainly it was just that eye catching name that inspired double entendres. But I first became a fan when he beat Sampras in Miami. :) What year was that? They all run together. 2001?

Deboogle!.
01-02-2005, 02:31 AM
yea March 2001 :)

star
01-02-2005, 02:33 AM
I notice Kelly has been a fan since 1999.

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-02-2005, 02:38 AM
Who was this girl? Spill it.:p

Well, okay, gossip! LOL! I used to have a Yahoo tennis group years ago (how long ago? like before Rogi was ranked in Top 100 :o) a lot of people would post on it.

a girl posted there, I wont say her name, but before Andy was "famous" the way he is now and was still an up-and-comer, she knew him b/c she was one of the first to have a website on him or something, and he would communicate through the site. So, she hung out with him once I think at the US Open and they consistently kept in touch. But somehow, people got a hold of Andy's AIM sn, and he accused her of leaking it, and she told him she never did. But he didn't believe her and stopped talking to her, which is really sad b/c I refuse to believe that she did that. She's a good girl. We hadn't talked in years, so last I talked to her, she loved Andy and I hated him. And then, when we last talked last year, it was the other way around. She was his biggest fan--ever! I couldn't believe it, so I knew he had to have done something awful to make his biggest fan hate his guts. I have always hated that story about Andy. But, Andy's a diva, Lleyton's a racist, Rios is sexist, blah blah blah, I still love everyone :D

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-02-2005, 02:39 AM
yeah, I just noticed this as well! WOOHHOOOO Kelly!

I notice Kelly has been a fan since 1999.

star
01-02-2005, 02:41 AM
That's too bad. I can see how it happens. When fame hits hard, sometimes people get suspicious and distrustful. And I see how the girl was hurt because Andy was basically calling her a liar and untrustworthy.

Deboogle!.
01-02-2005, 02:48 AM
Ohhhhh I thought you meant like a childhood friend. I see. I don't quite understand why such an argument would ensue over an extremely replaceable AIM name with a fan :scratch:...but... I always take any kind of gossip with a big grain of kosher salt ;) Got used to that when I was a fan of a couple popular bands a few years ago and nothing anyone ever said about them was true lmfao

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-02-2005, 02:52 AM
Yeah, but this girl, was the most devoted Andy fan ever. She had a website on him. He would post on the website, and no other website, and she had a forum on him with the most members than any other yahoo group. They always kept in touch, and he bought her the tix to US Open and she sat with his coach and everything. They had a very strong friendship. So for her to hate him after all that, I can really believe that Andy was a jackass to her. Because she was such a devoted fan to him.

Deboogle!.
01-02-2005, 02:56 AM
oh, I don't think you're making it up, or that your friend would make it up, and I'm not saying I don't think Andy is capable of being a jackass if someone pisses him off, because surely, he can. I just don't like gossip, I just don't believe any of it. Please take no offense :) Ask star how long it took me to believe that Andy and Mandy had broken up - it had to show up in like 20 different places before I believed it was true and not gossip anymore. It's just one of my annoying quirks :silly:

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-02-2005, 03:04 AM
I know. Like you said earlier, everyone has falling outs with people. Thats a part of life. You lose touch with people. I really dont like this story, but I still love Andy. And I'm sure you're right, even though she's my friend, and I trust her, but at the same time, there's always 2 sides to every story and I will never know the whole story 'cause that's between the two of them.

Deboogle!.
01-02-2005, 03:05 AM
Yep :) actually, there are always three sides. Hers, his, and the truth :lol:

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-02-2005, 03:07 AM
lol! That's a fun quote to remember

Deboogle!.
01-02-2005, 03:08 AM
I've used it for a long time.... but I forget where I saw it or heard it, I certainly am not witty enough to have made it up myself :) But it's so true... always three sides to a story, cuz ya never get the full truth from the people involved ;)

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-02-2005, 03:13 AM
Wow, gotta love this forum. Threads derail so easily around here. Yet somehow, the Lleyton forum is still whipping our asses in posting total. Strange. What's their secret?

star
01-02-2005, 03:13 AM
Oh yeah. I can attest that Debstah remains in denial even when the truth is out there for all to see.

But I agree that it seems contradictory to say "I don't believe it" And "I don't think your friend is making it up."

But during the Andy Mandy breakup I learned that Debstah will not believe what she doesn't want to believe no matter what the facts are. :rolleyes: I'm not sure yet that she believes Mandy is a goner.

Me. I believed it during the Australian Open because of the way Andy shielded his eyes from an interviewer when the interviewer asked him about her...... I thought immediately.... oh oh..... they are on the rocks. :lol:

star
01-02-2005, 03:18 AM
Wow, gotta love this forum. Threads derail so easily around here. Yet somehow, the Lleyton forum is still whipping our asses in posting total. Strange. What's their secret?

Yeah. I love the shifting topics. Like I can't post in CCL at WTAW because they are SO strict.

But LleytonLand..... well....... There is really only one very active thread there where we just post anything and everything. And then some tournament threads and a picture thread and an articles thread. It's been quiet for awhile now, but sometimes those girls just go wild. People have sort of dropped away lately.... one got married and is moving to Egypt with her husband, one just had a baby, one had a marriage break up, one has a hellacious senior year... makes me tired just to hear her schedule. So things have changed a little bit, but still a bout of motormouthing breaks out from time to time. :)

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-02-2005, 03:27 AM
Yeah, I used to post with those girls alot before MTF existed, I think in WTAWorld and also in YahooGroups and the Lleyton Forum at Starboulevards. Times have changed!

star
01-02-2005, 03:36 AM
I've never posted in Yahoo Groups.

Deboogle!.
01-02-2005, 03:37 AM
Oh yeah. I can attest that Debstah remains in denial even when the truth is out there for all to see.

only when it's gossip. I work in facts - they're the only things that make sense to me. It's why I could never do criminal law with all the circumstantial evidence. NY Post page 6 is not good enough for me. Neither is the entertainment gossip page of an otherwise reputable newspaper. But I'm not exactly sitting here looking at my dad and saying no, it's not true that he's going blind just because I don't want to believe it. I like to think I'm intelligent enough to recognize when something is obviously indisputably the truth.

But I agree that it seems contradictory to say "I don't believe it" And "I don't think your friend is making it up."

Well if that's the way you say it, then it's pointless to try to discuss this. I know a lot of people who don't buy "he told me that she did this after they told him this and she said that to him" stories. But that doesn't mean I think Mrs. Guga made it up. Thus I think the difference between not fully believing the story and not thinking Mrs. Guga is a liar or that her friend would imagine a story that didn't happen. But things get misconstrued when it's an issue of an interpersonal relationship. I have surely been in situations where two people were in a fight and one of them told me what they perceived happened, and while they were not making up the situation, their perception turned out to be rather misguided. I'm not saying that's what happened here, just that it's happened, and even to me personally.

But during the Andy Mandy breakup I learned that Debstah will not believe what she doesn't want to believe no matter what the facts are. :rolleyes: I'm not sure yet that she believes Mandy is a goner.

uh... did I do something to upset you? :confused: I'd try to defend myself, but it's futile because you are better and you will somehow find a way to prove me wrong. But I have faith in myself, and I know when I am comfortable believing something, and I know that when it became obvious through trustworthy media outlets, I believed it to be the case, even though it made me a little sad. Personally, I'd rather be cynical an extra two or three weeks and make sure something is true than to be misled and believe too much. People who believe everything believe what they see in the news and read in the newspaper, whether it's about a tennis player and a popstar breaking up or whether it's some much more important political issue. I'd rather play it too safe enough. So sue me.

Me. I believed it during the Australian Open because of the way Andy shielded his eyes from an interviewer when the interviewer asked him about her...... I thought immediately.... oh oh..... they are on the rocks. :lol:

So? And I said as early as Thailand that I thought something was up between Andy and Brad and plenty of people here shut me down and said "no, no, everything's fine."

liptea
01-02-2005, 03:56 AM
OK, I just started reading at the beginning of the thread and maybe I missed a huge part of Andy's life and am a horrible fan, but what was wrong with Lauren?

(I'm referring to Golfnduck's post..confused a bit..)

star
01-02-2005, 04:02 AM
It's why I could never do criminal law with all the circumstantial evidence.

Cirumstantial evidence is the best evidence there is. It's much more reliable than eyewitness accounts. You talk as if circumstantial evidence is some sort of smoke an mirrors, but it's usually hard scientific evidence.

uh... did I do something to upset you?

:lol: No..... but I'm getting the feeling I did something to upset you. :lol:

So? And I said as early as Thailand that I thought something was up between Andy and Brad and plenty of people here shut me down and said "no, no, everything's fine."

That appears to me to blow your whole argument about circumstantial evidence and not dealing in gossip :kiss: :kiss:

So, what I gather from this is that you will rely on little evidence for some things and require a whole lot of evidence for other things. :)

star
01-02-2005, 04:06 AM
OK, I just started reading at the beginning of the thread and maybe I missed a huge part of Andy's life and am a horrible fan, but what was wrong with Lauren?

I think that probably there is nothing wrong with Lauren, but some people didn't like her because she wasn't Mandy, and some people thought she was totally uninterested in Andy's tennis. And then she had dated a young golfer before Andy and some people didn't like the way she looked.

But, she's gone now..... So... doesn't really matter anymore.

superpinkone37
01-02-2005, 04:18 AM
I am so bad at making assumptions about things and people, whatever. But then again I am like Deb where I dont fully believe it until I have a few valid sources.

zoltan83
01-02-2005, 05:07 PM
PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? perfectionist, sarcastic, determined
[
:eek: Really... I thought more to : cacca, watermelon and snob :rolleyes:

Name: Nicolas
Sex: Male

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? In 2003
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Game/behaviour during his match
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... be afraid to speak with him.
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match?no
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? I don't know... probably Mandy
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? It depends what he wiill say exactly
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) not really
9) Most memorable Andy moment? His victory at the USO
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? USO and Wimbledon finals
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? fire room
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... players he has to win
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Safin or Ancic
Ancic / Dulko or Hantuchova or Dementieva
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: powerful, talented, serve, forehand, funny, ace,...
16) What bothers you most about him? look question 12)
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Are you agree to eat a pizza with me?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? hmm...not sure

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? sociable, loyal, ironic
Favorite quote? :scratch:
Your idol? I don't have one.
Fav movie/music? Movie: Lord of the rings. Music: :scratch:
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Ancic, Safin, Coria, Ferrero,...
Favorite female tennis players? Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Elena Dementieva or Karolina Sprem
What's your idea of a good time? Having fun with my friends
Three things you can't live without? computer, book, console
You get mad when people... are racists, are completely stupid
What do you love? Iza :hearts:

Tytta!.
01-02-2005, 05:19 PM

LMFAO :haha::haha: :worship: :worship:

PinkFeatherBoa
01-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Name:Jenny/Kitten/Pinky
Sex:femme

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him?about 1999/2000
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither?game
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...dunno, I have met him many times and done/said many embarassing things round him. Maybe I would not call him duck to his face.:shrug:
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match?yes, just happiness
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas?no preference
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant?depends on what it was
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;))
9) Most memorable Andy moment?personal- at Bercy 04 when I greeted him with "Bzzzz" match wise- the USO win.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court?winning USO
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court?fire in Rome
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...players I dislike
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...nobody, the only player I root for above him is Tim.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom?Vincent Spadea ;) /Dokic
15) Describe Andy in 10 words:talented, funny, proud, weird, ironic, serve, aces, power etc
16) What bothers you most about him?not sure
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be?if I post it, it would hardly be private anymore :p
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D me, nah :angel:

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words?weird, surreal, ironic
Favorite quote?"Since that day I have not moved the pieces on the board."
Your idol?none
Fav movie/music? horror movies/ indie/rock music
(Other) Favorite male tennis player?Tim Henman/Andy Roddick/Guillermo Coria
Favorite female tennis players? Dokic, Henin, Hantuchova, Dulko, Golovin
What's your idea of a good time?so many things can be good, it really depends on the company.
Three things you can't live without?music/tennis/computers- ok so they're not all things!
You get mad when people...make war, hate each other for no good reason, act stupid
What do you love?the fact that I got to the end of this survey in one piece. :)

scarymushrooms
01-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Name:Missy

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? Wimbledon 2001 Roddick vs. Goran I.{cause i cant spell}
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? bit of both
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... molest him
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Yes...when he won in USO in 03 i do believe there was so tears shed in happiness, also in AO 03 Quater final against El Anouyi{once again cant spell}, i took the morning off school to watch the match, ended up exhausted as a result. And i do believe there was tears of desperation during the USO 04 with his match against Johansson. I was pissed off.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? Nope.
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Dunno the second lady, but i liked Mandy, i thought Andy and Mandy were sweet together. Bring back Mandy i say.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Sure. I'm more interested in his game than his personal life.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) Erm...nope dont think so. Although Brad Gilbert pissed me off in the past few months. I'm glad that relationship is over.
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Oh gawd...so many. Winning USO 03 was pretty good, but it think it was his match against either Safin or El Anouyi in the AO quaters, both amazing matches. But El Anouyi match was incredible, that gets my most memorable Andy moment.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Again El. Anouyi match...he kept his wit and his sense of humor.
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Erm...not one particular moment, but i do like the fact in the press conferences he will always admit if he played bad or the opponent played better then he did.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...Federer, i'd love to see Andy win some of those matches esp. in 05
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...Marat Safin, cause i love them so much. Hate those matches!
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Erm...Mardy Fish! Gotta love the Fish!
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: A genuinely nice guy with an awesome serve and talent.
16) What bothers you most about him? Nothing really.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Fancy giving me a private coaching lesson? EH?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? Not obsessed, but intrigued.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Absolutely Tennis Crazy
Favorite quote? Again too many and i cant think of any.
Your idol? Dont have one.
Fav movie/music? Movie...too many...LOTR, A.I, Labyrinth etc. Music..The Killers, Jamie Callum, Death Cab For Cutie.
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Marat Safin, Rafael Nadal
Favorite female tennis players? Sharapova
What's your idea of a good time? Hanging out with friends, laughing and enjoying the time {cause i never get to see them anymore}.
Three things you can't live without? Tennis, internet, food.
You get mad when people...too many to choose from.
What do you love? Tennis, The OC, livejournal, movies, music, frogs, writing, Harry Potter

MisterQ
01-02-2005, 06:57 PM
:wavey: Hi scarymushrooms. :)

zoltan83
01-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Hey Missy! :wavey:
Welcome here.

Leena
01-02-2005, 07:05 PM
AussieTrailia has a higher percentage of trolls and stupid posters. :p

Deboogle!.
01-02-2005, 07:05 PM

ohmygod DEATH!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :bigcry: Je t'aime, Nicolas! ;)

Jenny, another early 1999-2000 fan! So you remember him from the juniors too ;) But um... andy playing doubles with Vinny? I'll just overlook this and forgive you ;)

And, hi Missy!! :D:D Welcome to our crazy place. I hope you're silly! :silly::crazy:

scarymushrooms
01-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...i have no idea how to work this thing....hope i'm replying to the right person?

Oooh are you _cosmicgirl_ on livejournal?

scarymushrooms
01-02-2005, 07:16 PM
:wavey: Hi scarymushrooms. :)

Hello MisterQ....you sound like a James Bond character...pleased to meet ya!

scarymushrooms
01-02-2005, 07:19 PM
And, hi Missy!! :D:D Welcome to our crazy place. I hope you're silly! :silly::crazy:

ERm....i would be slighty crazy and join the party...if i knew how this all worked...damn me for being a technophob{christ i cant spell today}...

Anywho thank for the welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Deboogle!.
01-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Well you don't have to be good at technology to be silly.... thank goodness! :)

J. Corwin
01-02-2005, 09:22 PM
welcome missy! :wavey:

momentlost
01-03-2005, 12:06 AM
Name: Jen

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? I think during UO 2002 when he had the match against Chela and high-fived the fans.
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... make a total ass out of myself :lol: I hope.
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Yeah, the quarterfinal against Johansson in the UO. That was really really painful to watch him lose after coming back in the 3rd and 4th sets and then make an ass out of himself in the 5th. Also when he almost lost against Nalbandian in the UO '03 just because his summer was so awesome and then he's losing to NALBANDIAN :sobbing: but then I cried out of happiness that he fought back and beat him :D
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? Sometimes.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Probably :lol:
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) Ehm...
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Winning the quarterfinal against El Aynaoui in the AO qf and the UO win.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? UO sf and f wins, AO qf against El Aynaoui, beating Federer at TMS Montreal
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Whenever he does charity things
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Federer [just because it happens too often], Hewitt, and players that he shouldn't lose to [Johannson, Spadea, Mutis, etc]. :mad:
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Nah, Andy's always my favorite :D
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Federer... then he can't beat him ;) and something good would have to come out that.
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: funny, charismatic, hot, tempermental, goofy, witty, normal, competitive, passionate, really hot :lol:
16) What bothers you most about him? He gets way too caught up in mocking the chair umpires over bad calls and then screws up the match for himself.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? hahaha....
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? Yes. I think nearly 4 dozens tennis tapes can prove it. :lol:

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Dorky, competitive, sarcastic
Favorite quote? I'd like to think the best of me is still hiding up my sleeve.- John Mayer "No Such Thing"
Your idol? ?
Fav movie/music? Moulin Rouge, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Howie Day, DMB, Nelly Furtado
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Marat Safin, Robby Ginepri, Tim Henman
Favorite female tennis players? Sharapova, Davenport
What's your idea of a good time? Sleeping, eating ice cream, or watching tennis
Three things you can't live without? Water, something to connect me to the outside world [newspaper, computer, TV, phone], and food
You get mad when people... preach to me about college and what I should do
What do you love? Tennis, my family, running, eating, NYC

Jennay
01-03-2005, 05:08 PM
So many Jen/Jenny/Jennifer's on this board :p

Peta Pan
01-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Firstly, welcome to all the newbies :wavey:
Secondly, how did I miss this thread for this long :confused:... I've just had to read through about 40 surveys :eek:

Name: Peta

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? September 2004 - during USO... it had been creeping up on me before then, but it really hit me in Sept.
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Both and personality
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... squeal like the annoying teenyboppers!
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Well I was sad when JCF lost the USOpen to him :p Don't think I cried though
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? No, plenty saved on computer though!
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy RULES!!! :hearts::bounce:
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Depends what it was
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) I'm neutral on Mardy, I guess I have no probs with his associates now Brad's gone
9) Most memorable Andy moment? El Aynaoui match... I wasn't a fan then, but that match was awesome!
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? His conduct after the El Aynaoui match, the sportsmanship by both players was phennomenal (spelling crap :S)
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Rome hotel fire
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Federer.. well it bothers me when anyone loses to Federer - but especially my favourites
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Seb Grosjean... but Seb gets my vote everytime, he's my #1 :hearts:
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Seb? Well it would help if they were on the same side of the net... and Seb is one of his friends on the tour
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Charismatic young guy with a lot of passion and personality
16) What bothers you most about him? Too much PIZZA!!!!
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Why did you break Mandy's heart :sad: (well that was the reason I disliked him early last year)
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D Sometimes, maybe more with tennis in general though

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Pedantic, sarcastic, friendly
Favorite quote? Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes you're the lamppost... today you're the lamppost. Cheer up! (From British TV Show The Bill a few years ago)
I also loved Andy's captain obvious quote to the ump
Your idol? Bruce Welch - rhythm guitarist, The Shadows
Fav movie/music? movie - Star Wars, Music - 60s & 80s pop and Mandy Moore and Maroon5
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Sebastien Grosjean, Jerome Golmard, Jonas Bjorkman... for others, check signature
Favorite female tennis players? Conchita Martinez, Evie Dominikovic, Alicia Molik, Sabine Appelmans, Anke Huber
What's your idea of a good time? Holiday in Brisbane, going to the footy
Three things you can't live without? Internet, music, sport!
You get mad when people... are unreliable, late, don't use common sense
What do you love? My beloved Geelong in the AFL footy, tennis... actually nearly all sport, music and my vinyl and CD collection. Chatting on the internet.

Adman
01-05-2005, 09:11 PM
1) When did you realize your love for him?

When he won the U.S Open in 2003

2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither?

I think he has good looks but my main reason for liking Andy is for his game and especialy for the serve.

3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...

Ask him a stupid question

4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match?

No I get very hyped up and want to run out and go and play some tennis.

5) Do you save photos of him from magazines?

A little.

6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas?

I would have to say Mandy Moore.

7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant?

No, I think that people are entitled to there own opinion and that people shouldn't judge people on what they might say.

8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h )

People are entitled to whatever Friends they want.

9) Most memorable Andy moment?

Winning the U.S Open for me anyway.

10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court?

When he won the first time at Queen's

11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court?

When he dontated a lot of his time to support dispriviladged children (with his mom)

12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...

Rodger Federer.

13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...

Andre Agassi.

Andre Agassi.

15) Describe Andy in 10 words:

"One of the happiest most charasmatic guys"

When he wears a visor.

17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be?

I have no idea!!

18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed?

"I would have to say I was obsessed with Andy, Andre and Goran"

aceit
01-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Name: Lauren
Sex: F

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? USO O2 but then became an obsessed fan right after Wimbledon O3
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... try to be too starstuck.
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? No. I almost felt a tear coming on when he won the USO with his dramatic finish, but I didn't. It was really sweet though.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? *points to folder*
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Lauren Bedford? :p I can't judge since I don't know either. Whatever made Andy the happiest.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? It depends what he said. If he said something totally degrading then that would be hard to view him the same again, but I'm glad us Andy fans don't have to worry about that.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) Edit: I thought that it said that the guys first name ended with an h. In that case NO I LOVE THAT CERTAIN SOMEONE. ;)
9) Most memorable Andy moment? USO of course. Yet his first win over Sampras seemed to be amazing for him. (I've only seen clips).
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? USO and Davis Cup
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? SNL! :hearts: I thought that he was real good.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... a tennis player. ;)
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... (cannot finish the sentance)
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Me. :angel: Not that I care for Fed too much but that would be AMAZING to see them play together.
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Amazing person who impresses me on and off the court.
16) What bothers you most about him? No idea. When he shaves his head with such beautiful hair.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Will you marry me? (well, since that's not legal quite yet we'll just date for 4 years and I'll just tour around with him :p)
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D The most healthy kind of obsession possible, yes.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? confuzed tennis player
Favorite quote? I don't have one favorite.
Your idol? Roddick/Capriati
Fav movie/music? Cruel Intentions was one of my favorites
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Safin/Fish
Favorite female tennis players? Capriati :worship:
What's your idea of a good time? Spending time with friends but that hesn't been going down so well lately, so playing tennis in florida. :)
Three things you can't live without? someone who loves me, tennis (court, racquet, balls included), computer
You get mad when people... are ignorant and selfish. Also when people use the expression "that sucks". Yes, I know it sucks if something bad is going but you don't have to tell me that again. Say something nice. :(
What do you love? tennis, my family & life (oh yeah, and the MTF :p)

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-05-2005, 10:27 PM
:wavey: Lauren :wavey:

aceit
01-05-2005, 10:41 PM
:wavey: Lauren :wavey:

Hiiiii Mrs. Guga! :)

J. Corwin
01-06-2005, 07:51 AM
Hey Lauren :)

scarymushrooms
01-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Was wondering would i be able to steal this questionnaire thingy for my Live journal community?

Golfnduck
01-11-2005, 07:29 PM

I was just making a joke. There were a few of us that would make fun of Lauren because she didn't really know what was going on. She would clap when Andy would make an error, and look sad when he hit a winner. Silly girl.

thelma
01-12-2005, 06:53 PM

Name: Thelma Robins

ANDY:

1) When did you realize your love for him? Watching his Wimbledon 2001 1st round's match :inlove:
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...ask him for autograph
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Of course..
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? a lot ;)
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy Moore :confused:
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? depends what he said. I like him anyway ;)
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) don't care ;)
9) Most memorable Andy moment? USO 2003
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? USO and Wimbledon
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Andy vs Younes in Australian Open 2003
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Roger
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... (can't finish the sentence :confused: )
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? ...Justine
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: He is a very charismatic player with a huge serve .
16) What bothers you most about him? Nothing ;)
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? :secret: secret ;)
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? maybe :p

PERSONAL:

Describe yourself in three words? best tennis lover
Favorite quote?[B] Too many… :confused: :unsure:
[B]Your idol? Don’t have one :angel:
Fav movie/music? The Silence of the Lambs (1991), dir. Jonathan Demme/ Schindler's List (1993), dir. Steven Spielberg / The Shawshank Redemption (1994), dir. Frank Darabont … and many others..
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Marat Safin & Carlos Moya
Favorite female tennis players? Justine
What's your idea of a good time? Travel around the world
Three things you can't live without? tennis, computer, beach
You get mad when people ... to many to choose :confused:.
What do you love? tennis, family & bf, The Gilmore Girls TV show, music, beach…..

blosson
01-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Name:eli
Sex: 3 to 4x

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? Wimbledon 04
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... die or cry
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? have some sports mags that happens to have pics of him
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Charlise Teron
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? don't care
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h don't mind who he hangs out with
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Wimbledon 04, I haven't seen any of the earlier onces
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? as above
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? huh, not proud but it was nice to see him on the weakest link
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Federer
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... if he plays Gustavo Kuerten, not sure if they ever played
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Federer
16) What bothers you most about him? bitting nails during matches
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Did you have shower 'with' Federer after the wimbledon 04 final?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D no but like to watch his matches as they are hardly boring

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? complicated, sorry it's all i can think of
Favorite quote? "just do it" by nike haha
Your idol? whoever invented the internet
Fav movie/music? blade runner
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? guga
Favorite female tennis players? steffi graff
What's your idea of a good time? do nothing
Three things you can't live without? internet, food and shopping
You get mad when people... are rude and stupid
What do you love?[/QUOTE] nice people, beautiful places, gorgeous people, food, ebay, internet, web games and shopping...
;)

missroddickfan
01-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Name: Bea

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? summer 03
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? everything
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...say only "OMG"
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines?yes of course
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? mandy 4 sure
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? ya i dont care
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) it's his own business
9) Most memorable Andy moment? usopen victory
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court?when he beated federer
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? in the rome fire in the hotel
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...Federer
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...eh??
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom?Nobody, i prefer to see him playing singular matches
15) Describe Andy in 10 words:no, in 1 word: ANDY
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be?uhm.... i think my english isn't enough good to ask something
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D yes

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words?ehm.......
Favorite quote?look to my siggy
Your idol?A-N-D-Y
Fav movie/music?Pear Harbor/rock
(Other) Favorite male tennis player?Safin
Favorite female tennis players?Sharapova
What's your idea of a good time?Watching andy playing
Three things you can't live without?Internet, tennis, and of course food and water
You get mad when people...there r a lot of possibilities
What do you love?A-N-D-Y

thelma
01-13-2005, 03:02 PM
:wavey: Bea & eli :wavey:

MissFairy
01-13-2005, 05:54 PM
thanks mrs guga for this, it took up some of my valuable time ;)

Name: sarah or missfairy, whatever you'd prefer

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? just before the summer '03 i think it was...such a long time ago :sad:
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? his game i think, but i did LOOOVEE his backwards cap, it was adorable!
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... scream? umm...well when i did meet him i was very :cool:, dont worry
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? ummm...i dont remember...maybe when he lost to pim pim in '04
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? nope i havent actually
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? uhhh...i have no preference really, whoever helps him play good tennis (mandy then?? lol)
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? hmm...i might not like him as a person as much, but i would still love his game, but i doubt he owuld, he's always been darling for the press!
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) mardy? :eek: i love mardy, he rocks and he won the SILVERRR!!! yeahh!!
9) Most memorable Andy moment? winning the USO, getting the year end number one at TMC, getting to the final of wimbly!
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court?USO final, AO against younes and finally against federer in wimbly and summer '04 (when he won!!)
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? the fire showed great courage and maturity didnt it? :) his charity work is admirable and weakest link, third place was awfully good!
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...umm let me see...GONZO AT THE OLYMPICS? people that aren't as good as him, yknow people who arent federer...hehe
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... i can always pick to support andy actually, even if its like safin who i love! although i like to support both when its younes or mardy, but i cant! its andy all the way!
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? mardy!!! thatd be cute, or andre again would be cool
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: ooo...3,2,1, go! serving god, intelligent player, reebok meister, basketball loving american dude!
16) What bothers you most about him? that he cant always see the opportunity he has in a match, and then he ends up losing it, i think
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? seriously, what is up with that buzz cut? can i have your visor?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D ooo of course not, not me :angel:

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? okay, um..i, love and tennis
Favorite quote? ' its not always rainbows and butterflies its compromise that moves us along...' maroon 5 :worship:
Your idol?i dont think i have one
Fav movie/music? i have plenty, but i love maroon 5 and the killers are pretty cool! i love seven and fight club...etc...i cant go into it now!
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? younes, mardy and marat are all very cool
Favorite female tennis players? jenny and ana! they are wicked to watch!
What's your idea of a good time? watching an andy match that he wins, or erm...yknow seeing my friends, its all pretty close :p
Three things you can't live without? my ipod, mobile and MTF-ers, love ya all xxxxx :hug:
You get mad when people... shout me down when i have a valid point, grrr
What do you love? tennis, tennis, tennis and ice cream!

MisterQ
01-13-2005, 07:18 PM
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... if he plays Gustavo Kuerten, not sure if they ever played

head-to-head is 1-1. it has been a while...

2001 Cincinnati TMS, Hard, R64
Ohio, USA
Kuerten 7*6** 6*1** *** *** ***

2001 Montreal / Toronto TMS, Hard, R16
Montreal, Canada
Roddick 7*6** 4*6** 2*6** *** ***

heya
01-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Andy had a swollen ankle in Cincinnati '01.

blosson
01-14-2005, 10:05 AM
MisterQ, thanks for guga and andy's head to head. guga is always injured nowadays and hardly plays....

Tytta!.
01-14-2005, 10:54 AM
guga is always injured nowadays and hardly plays....

Wait... Guga isn't "always injured" as you said... Plus he'll come back kicking ass in March :banana: Roland Garros, there we go ;)

blosson
01-15-2005, 01:00 PM
I said that because we don't see much of him (guga)... hopefully he's back and beat Federer in the French open again!

Now back to andy as it's his part of the forum. Unfortunatelly he lost to Federer (again!)

tangerine_dream
01-15-2005, 06:34 PM
Here's a question I will pose to all of you here: What was your first ambition in life?

I remember that the first thing I ever wanted to be was a professional cartoonist! LOL.

Deboogle!.
01-15-2005, 06:42 PM
So sad.... but the first one I can *remember* (my parents would have to tell you anything earlier) was that I wanted to be an astronomer. I was like 7 :sobbing:

aceit
01-15-2005, 07:10 PM
First ambition: to tie my shoe. :yeah:

zoltan83
01-16-2005, 07:38 PM
Here's a question I will pose to all of you here: What was your first ambition in life?

I'm not sure which of the three was my first ambition : gamekeeper, cook or astronaut.

roisin
01-16-2005, 08:15 PM
to be a firefighter :yeah:

i was 3. :p

Peta Pan
01-16-2005, 08:58 PM
So sad.... but the first one I can *remember* (my parents would have to tell you anything earlier) was that I wanted to be an astronomer. I was like 7 :sobbing:
:lol: Believe it or not, an astromoner was the first thing I wanted to be too!!! I was obsessed with planets when I was in my early years of school and used to do all my school projects on them.

After that faze of life, the next thing I wanted was to be a teacher...

Yeah, I ended up being a cashier in a stupid supermarket... :rolleyes:

Deboogle!.
01-30-2005, 10:06 PM
*bump* for the newbies.

Tell us about yourselves!

simpletennis
01-30-2005, 10:18 PM
alright, i'm bored, so here goes

Name: Lauren C.
Sex:Female

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? i don't love him, but 3 years agp
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... scream like a crazy fan
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? yea
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? yea
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? mandy moore
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? maybe
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) no
9) Most memorable Andy moment? us open win
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? us open
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? hmm, tough one
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... hewitt
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... mardy fish
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? mardy fish/no pref.
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: the best, most talented, best looking tennis player
16) What bothers you most about him? nothing really
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? what's it like to be andy roddick?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? maybe

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? i can't do that
Favorite quote? i don't have one at the moment
Your idol? uhh
Fav movie/music? ocean's 11/ punk or punk pop
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? andy roddick, mardy fish
Favorite female tennis players? maria sharapova
What's your idea of a good time?
Three things you can't live without? tv, computer, people
You get mad when people... talk behind your back
What do you love? tennis, tennis, tennis

RodLo
01-30-2005, 10:19 PM
Name: Lo

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? Somewhere in 2002...
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? I love his game...but good looks never hurt anybody
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... tell him I love him like the 5 year old girls do.
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Nope...can't say I have
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? Yep
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Neither...I don't care about his private life...just as long as he wins
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Nope...I've heard my fair share of comments from Andy, and it only makes me like him more haha
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) Uh....
9) Most memorable Andy moment? His US Open win in 2003
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Wimbledon 2004 Finals
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? During any of his charity events
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... someone he shouldn't.
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Agassi
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Hm...Agassi, I guess
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: How do you describe Andy?...he's just Andy. lol
16) What bothers you most about him? His inability to focus on the court
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Uh...
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D No....I don't live, sleep, and breathe everything Andy.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Outgoing, moody, stubborn
Favorite quote? "I live for the nights I'll never remember, with the friends I'll never forget."
Your idol? Wow...that's a toughie.
Fav movie/music? Another toughie...
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Andre, James, Marat, Roger...the list goes on
Favorite female tennis players? Serena, Lindsay, Martina...again, the list goes on
What's your idea of a good time? Just spending time with the people you love....wow, that came out sappier than I expected
Three things you can't live without? Music, my friends, and my family...how can you pick just three?
You get mad when people... Lie
What do you love? My friends, my family...the list goes on

Deboogle!.
01-30-2005, 10:28 PM
cool, thanks guys! We now have 2 14 year old Laurens, he he!

and Lo, what's that short for? I knew someone named Loreto and she abbreviated it Lo for her nickname :cool:

aceit
01-30-2005, 10:31 PM
cool, thanks guys! We now have 2 14 year old Laurens, he he!
Me being the second. :p

And also, one of my friend calls me Lo (dont ask). lol
Welcome Lauren & Lo! :wavey:

RodLo
01-30-2005, 10:33 PM
and Lo, what's that short for? I knew someone named Loreto and she abbreviated it Lo for her nickname :cool:

It's short for Lauren...but I hate my name (no offense to the other Lauren's here ;) )

Deboogle!.
01-30-2005, 10:35 PM
oh my so we really have 3 laurens! Well it's good you like to be called Lo, otherwise it might get too confusing :lol:

simpletennis
01-30-2005, 10:43 PM
Lauren's a common name, you can call me LC if ya want (my initials)

RodLo
01-30-2005, 10:56 PM
Lauren's a common name, you can call me LC if ya want (my initials)

Awww...we're like Lo and LC from Laguna Beach! :lol: :rolleyes:

lizzieh
01-30-2005, 11:38 PM
[QUOTE=Mrs. Guga]Are you bored? Yes you are. Fill this out!
well yea I am bored, and jet lagged since getting back to England from Melbourne!!!!! and I'm new so here goes....
Name: Lizzie
[b]From:Oxford, England
[b]Age: 20
[b]Sex: lots thanks for asking!
[b]Hint: If you fill this out, reply to post 'cause the questions are already bolded for you! It's not much trouble! Heh, I have no life :sad: :o :o :o :o

ANDY
[b]1) When did you realize your love for him? not sure
[b]2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? erm... game
[b]3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...be drunk, like the last time I met him!!
[b]4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? nope
[b]5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? nope
[b]6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? can't honestly say that I care
[b]7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? if he's just being thick then I wouldn't care but otherwise maybe yeah.
[b]8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) not really
[b]9) Most memorable Andy moment? I thought the Wimbledon final interview was quite cool, he was gracious in defeat, and that's something I like to see.
[b]10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Aussie Open 2003, you know what I mean, but I'm drunk so I cant be arsed to spell El whatshisfaces name!!
[b]11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? erm... don't know
[b]12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...Lleyton Hewitt, as don't like him much.... but admire him grudgingly(I can't spell!!)
[b]13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...Timmy Henman, being a proud Brit and all!!
[b]14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? men.... Federer. They would conquer the world, Andy from the baseline, Fed at the net... it makes so much sense. Women, Henin... she's a hustler and would run down all the balls Andy can't be bothered to get to!!
[b]15) Describe Andy in 10 words: pizza eating, sky diving, hat wearing,all American kid!! (that's 9 but who's counting!)
[b]16) What bothers you most about him? on court meltdowns
[b]17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? dunno, never had the pleasure!!
[b]18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D nope, more obsessed by rugby

PERSONAL
[b]Describe yourself in three words? the eternal optimist
[b]Favorite quote? " if you can keep your head whilst all around are losing theirs, then you probably haven't grasped the gravity of the situation!"- my buddy Anton
[b]Your idol? sounds cheesy but my mum and dad jointly. Other than that, Lance Armstrong
[b]Fav movie/music? Movie: The Empire Strikes Back, Music, I like everything, but I am partial to some von Mozart
[b](Other) Favorite male tennis player? don't kill me, but I love watching Federer play, have always had a soft spot for Pat Rafter though
[b]Favorite female tennis players? Justin Henin ( and Steffi!)
[b]What's your idea of a good time? good, music, good food, good beer, good friends.
[b]Three things you can't live without? my phone, a watch and awful but cigarettes( I am trying to quit I swear)
[b]You get mad when people...don't put down the toilet seat
[b]What do you love? my family( pass the sick bucket I know, but where would I be without them?)

Becarina
01-31-2005, 12:15 AM
Name: Becky

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? 2002
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Both! He is hot :devil:
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not act like a teenager
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? yes
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? yes
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? neither
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? well, depends on what he said
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) No
9) Most memorable Andy moment? USO win
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? USO win
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? His charity work
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...Freakin Federer! :mad:
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Andre
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Serena
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Great player that needs to focus more on his game!
16) What bothers you most about him? he lets things get to him to easily, needs to relax at times
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? can't say, it is personal and naughty :devil:
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D umm, well a little...

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? professional, outgoing and friendly
Favorite quote? It's all your fault, but nothing personal-Andy
Your idol? My mother
Fav movie/music? Boondock Saints/like most music
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? other than Andy, it is Andre
Favorite female tennis players? Serena Williams
What's your idea of a good time? can I say that kind of stuff on this board? :)
Three things you can't live without? Tennis, SHOES and the GAP
You get mad when people... talk over each other!
What do you love?[/QUOTE] Life

Deboogle!.
01-31-2005, 12:52 AM
Hi Lizzie and Becky!!! :hug:

Austin, eh? are you going to that Grand Slam Jam thing next week?

PinkFeatherBoa
01-31-2005, 01:02 AM

I remember that the first thing I ever wanted to be was a professional cartoonist! LOL.

I guess it was actress, then tennis player. I was serious about both at various times. It took me until 15 'till it all changed. :lol:

and wooh lots of Lauren's as well. :rolleyes: Hopefully I won't get too confused.

Becarina
01-31-2005, 01:08 AM
Hi Lizzie and Becky!!! :hug:

Austin, eh? are you going to that Grand Slam Jam thing next week?

yep I sure am!! Got my tickets on Friday! :) I also bought a new outfit and everything, I am such a dork, but we are sitting in the front row mid court! :D

Deboogle!.
01-31-2005, 01:09 AM
yep I sure am!! Got my tickets on Friday! :) I also bought a new outfit and everything, I am such a dork, but we are sitting in the front row mid court! :D

AWESOME! So you will be close enough to scream at him for all of us. Wear high heels and give him a swift kick in the ass too, while you're at it :devil:

RodLo
01-31-2005, 01:11 AM

Wow, I'm so jealous! :o Have a GREAT time! :bounce:

Becarina
01-31-2005, 01:15 AM
LOL, yeh I am only 5'6'' I ALWAYS wear heels!! So the kicking is a go....if I get that close to him. (I hope I don't cower in the image of him and not get the kicking done...)

Deboogle!.
01-31-2005, 01:16 AM
ONLY 5'6???? *talk to the hand*

if 5'6 qualifies as short, these days, I'm officially a Little Person :sad:

Becarina
01-31-2005, 01:16 AM
Wow, I'm so jealous! :o Have a GREAT time! :bounce:

thanks! Seems like it will be fun. I think they said Andy will be playing lance armstrong...will be funny! :)

RodLo
01-31-2005, 01:17 AM
thanks! Seems like it will be fun. I think they said Andy will be playing lance armstrong...will be funny! :)

haha, sounds like fun. :)

Becarina
01-31-2005, 01:17 AM
ONLY 5'6???? *talk to the hand*

if 5'6 qualifies as short, these days, I'm officially a Little Person :sad:

oops, sorry....I have a complex. Noone else thinks I am short, just average, but I wish I was 6 foot! :D

Deboogle!.
01-31-2005, 01:18 AM
I.....um..... I'd be happy with 5'3" :tears:

RodLo
01-31-2005, 01:19 AM
oops, sorry....I have a complex. Noone else thinks I am short, just average, but I wish I was 6 foot! :D

No you don't....I'm 6 ft, and I don't hate it...but I don't love it, either. I wish I was 5'8 or 5'9 :rolleyes:

PinkFeatherBoa
01-31-2005, 01:25 AM
5'9- a truely nice height, though I have always wanted to be an inch or two taller.

BlahBlahBlah007
01-31-2005, 01:25 AM
Name: Tasha

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? Immediately.
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Both.
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... kick him out of bed... ;)
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? No.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? Yes.
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy Moore.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Is this a trick question?!
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) No.
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Calling a chair umpire "Captain obvious" haha.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? U.S. Open win.
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Giving back to charities.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Federer.
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Marat Safin.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Double w/ Federer, mixed w/ Serena.
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: I can describe him in 3... Baby got back!! :p
16) What bothers you most about him? His stoopid trucker hats.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Was it as good for you, as it was for me?!
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D No.... :rolleyes:

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Lovable, sarcastic, confused(I'm a blonde at heart)
Favorite quote? "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." -Ghandi, "Blonde is a state of mind" Hugh Hefner
Your idol? My mom.
Fav movie/music? "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels",
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Marat Safin, Feliciano Lopez(Grrrr....), Juan Carlos Ferrero, Rafael Nadal.
Favorite female tennis players? Serena and Venus, Maria Sharapova, Lindsay Davenport, Svetlana Kuznetsova.
What's your idea of a good time? Dancing to music in the middle of stores (don't ask.)
Three things you can't live without? Music, Pay Day candy bars, internet.
You get mad when people... Don't say excuse me when they bump into me...
What do you love?[/QUOTE] Longs walks along the beach....I dunno.

Golfnduck
01-31-2005, 01:27 AM
5'9- a truely nice height, though I have always wanted to be an inch or two taller.
I'm between 5'8" and 5'9", but I won't date anyone shorter than me.

Becarina
01-31-2005, 01:32 AM
eww...I don't date anyone under 6'....too weird

PinkFeatherBoa
01-31-2005, 01:32 AM
I'm between 5'8" and 5'9", but I won't date anyone shorter than me.

I dated someone shorter than me once, never again, not a good look.

and hey Tasha. :wavey:

Deboogle!.
01-31-2005, 01:40 AM
Hi Tasha!

I don't think I'll ever have a problem finding a guy shorter than me.

I could even date Ollie Rochus :haha:

Golfnduck
01-31-2005, 01:40 AM
I dated someone shorter than me once, never again, not a good look.

Very weird, and uncomfortable.

superpinkone37
01-31-2005, 03:07 AM
I wish I was 5'8 or something :sad: For a long time now I thought I was about 5'9 5'10 at most and then the other day I was standing next to my science fair project (for those who know about it, yeah :o) and it is 6 feet tall and I was less than an inch shorter than it. Yeah, you dont wanna be that tall, believe me.

J. Corwin
02-03-2005, 07:21 PM
I wish I was 5'8 or something :sad: For a long time now I thought I was about 5'9 5'10 at most and then the other day I was standing next to my science fair project (for those who know about it, yeah :o) and it is 6 feet tall and I was less than an inch shorter than it. Yeah, you dont wanna be that tall, believe me.

:hug: Be proud of your height hun. :) Stand up straight, head held high, chin up, chest forward. A lot of men love your height. :)

J. Corwin
02-03-2005, 07:24 PM
Wadup Lauren, Lizzie, and Becky! :wavey:

MisterQ
02-03-2005, 07:24 PM

Ditto to what our local wise man Jace said. ;)

Do you know Liz Phair's song 6'1"? That can be your anthem. :rocker2:

MisterQ
02-03-2005, 07:26 PM
I could even date Ollie Rochus :haha:

Go for it! :hearts: ;)

Deboogle!.
02-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Go for it! :hearts: ;)

Oh, can you introduce us? ;)

MisterQ
02-03-2005, 07:39 PM
Oh, can you introduce us? ;)

No, but Nick can. All those Belgians know each other. ;)

Deboogle!.
02-03-2005, 07:42 PM
:bigclap: Goodie! :hearts:

;)

MisterQ
02-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Salut, Deb! I've been waiting for your call. Oui, I'd love to grab a bite to eat, as soon as I change out of this stupid shirt.

Deboogle!.
02-03-2005, 07:54 PM
:haha:

:hearts:

But that shirt..... :scared:

superpinkone37
02-03-2005, 08:10 PM
:hug: Be proud of your height hun. :) Stand up straight, head held high, chin up, chest forward. A lot of men love your height. :)

awww :hug:

and lol Q..I'll have to look up that song ;)

MisterQ
02-03-2005, 08:17 PM
awww :hug:

and lol Q..I'll have to look up that song ;)

Do it! It's the first song on "Exile in Guyville," a really brilliant album. :rocker2:

superpinkone37
02-03-2005, 08:18 PM
I can't find the actual song, but I did find the lyrics :rocker2:

zoltan83
02-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Salut, Deb! I've been waiting for your call. Oui, I'd love to grab a bite to eat, as soon as I change out of this stupid shirt.
:haha:

No, but Nick can. All those Belgians know each other. ;)
:) :) we're a small (but complicated) country :p

gorgeous
03-18-2005, 12:14 PM
Hi :wavey:
I figured I should finally introduce myself to you ;)

Name: Nathalie-Sarah
DoB April 21

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? some time around June/July 2002
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Both.
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... hesitate to chain him to me :p
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? nope
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? um…. yea
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? depends … I would probably get lost in denial or something *cough*
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) *shrugs* no
9) Most memorable Andy moment? TMS Hamburg 2003 & USO 2003
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? USO 2003
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Italy/Rome last year. Must have been a really terrible experience…
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Hewitt
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Tommy Haas & Marat Safin
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Double = Haas or Federer / mixed = Maria Sharapova, Nathalie Dechy, Patty Schnyder or Serena Williams
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: 10 words? How about a thousand? (okay, now I just quoted a tv character and I’m sorry!)
16) What bothers you most about him? his nail biting *yuck*
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? ha, you would like to know that, huh?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D obsessed? Me? Nawww….

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? loyal, generous, funny (?)
Favorite quote? “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.“ – John Lennon /
Your idol? my mom
Fav movie/music? movie: The Piano, Sense & Sensibility, Never been kissed * music: Maroon 5, Dashboard Confessional, Sheryl Crow etc
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Marat Safin, Tommy Haas, Mario Ancic, Tim Henman, Xavier Malisse, Andre Agassi, Jimmy Connors, Pete Sampras
Favorite female tennis players? Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Patty Schnyder, Nathalie Dechy
What's your idea of a good time? a day and/or night with friends, good food, good music/movies
Three things you can't live without? my friends, tennis (duh!)
You get mad when people... lie to me
What do you love? the ocean, freedom, foreign languages, books, music… blah blah blah!

Dinkie
03-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Here's mine:

Name: Dinkie Die

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? Not, I don't love him, just like him.
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Game and spirit.
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... hesitate to ask him for a dance.
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? No!!! What idiot will do that?
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? No
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Bedford? Better in what? I liked Lauren, she's pretty and she did not blab to the press about Andy.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Nobody's perfect so, yes.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck? I don't know his friends.
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Beating Pete Sampras as a teenager.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Wimbledon final.
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Charity work.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Roger Federer.
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Marat Safin.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Mixed with Anna Kournikova, they should get married and have blonde baby's.
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: He doesn't take himself that serious which is a gift.
16) What bothers you most about him? His reducing hairline.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? If he still manages to be himself.
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D No, I'm obsessed with food and wrinkles, nothing else.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Lazy, intelligent, pretty.
Favorite quote? We're one but we're not the same.
Your idol? Nelson Mandela, Bono and Hilary Clinton.
Fav movie/music? Movie: Shawshank Redemption; Music: U2.
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Marat Safin.
Favorite female tennis players? Kim Clijsters, Jennifer Capriati, Anna Kournikova, Gabriela Sabatini.
What's your idea of a good time? Food and friends.
Three things you can't live without? Chocolate, my family and my car.
You get mad when people... are disrespectful in conversation.
What do you love? Fresh air, sunshine, snow, the sea.

Deboogle!.
03-18-2005, 02:53 PM
thanks for doing the survey, Dinkie and Nathalie! Always fun to learn about new people:D

btw, Dinkie, you can delete the two posts that messed up if you want, just hit the edit button at the bottom then at the top of the page that comes up check Delete then hit the delete button :)

Dinkie
03-18-2005, 03:01 PM
thanks for doing the survey, Dinkie and Nathalie! Always fun to learn about new people:D

btw, Dinkie, you can delete the two posts that messed up if you want, just hit the edit button at the bottom then at the top of the page that comes up check Delete then hit the delete button :)

Thanks Deb, just did it, for some reason my message got submitted before I finished!!!

Noelle
03-19-2005, 02:36 AM
Name: Noelle De Guzman

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? Love? One cannot love what one does not know.
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? I like him for his game, then for his looks.
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... Scream and jump all over the place.
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Yes, in sadness, because I think I jinx him in big matches.
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? I think Mandy was better. But that's just me.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Uh...
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) No, I don't think so.
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Andy getting an "Only my parents call me that!" look at the RCA Championships last year, when Bud Collins called him Andrew Stephen Roddick.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? When he accepted defeat from Federer at Wimbledon very graciously and with good humor.
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Whenever he participates in a charity event.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... a nobody.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Maria Sharapova.
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: I can't.
16) What bothers you most about him? How he looks like Stifler sometimes.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Psst... Why did you let go of Brad Gilbert?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D Noooo.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? shy, smart, silly
Fav movie/music? Lord of the Rings / music: Lifehouse
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Marat Safin, Tim Henman
Favorite female tennis players? Maria Sharapova, Lindsay Davenport, Justine Henin-Hardenne, Alicia Molik
What's your idea of a good time? having coffee with friends
Three things you can't live without? tennis, my Bible, and food
You get mad when people... don't respect my opinion.
What do you love? my family

Lleyki30
03-19-2005, 04:32 PM
Name:Alice
Sex:female

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him?I don't love him, just like.
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither?both
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...scream like a jerk
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match?almost, but no.
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas?I prefer Mandy because I can't remember how Lauren looks.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant?yes
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h )no, it's not my business anyway
9) Most memorable Andy moment?when he start crying after winning US open
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court?when he's playing good
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court?getting involved in charity
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...David Nalbandian
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...Lleyton Hewitt
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom?mixed doubles with Daniela Huntuchova, I think they make a good couple.
15) Describe Andy in 10 words:I can't find any words to describe Andy right now
16) What bothers you most about him?His ass, it's too sexy.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be?Can I be your manager?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed?no, not really

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? confident, smart(at least I think so), special
Favorite quote?"On the contrary, She inspires me, assures Robin", said Robin Soderling when asked whether his girlfriend distract him.
Your idol?Lleyton Hewitt, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Kim Clijsters and of course Andy.
Fav movie/music?at the moment, I'd say...A Walk To Remember/手放開(in Mandarin)
(Other) Favorite male tennis player?Lleyton Hewitt, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Robin Soderling
Favorite female tennis players?Kim Clijsters and Daniela Huntuchova
What's your idea of a good time?Watching tennis
Three things you can't live without?only three? besides food and water...well, TV, tennis, MSN
You get mad when people...doesn't respect my feelings
What do you love?tennis and food

Saumon
03-19-2005, 05:34 PM
Name: Dean Saumon
Sex: with other men :angel:
Hint: 'cause the questions are already bolded for you! It's not much trouble! Heh, I have no life :sad: :o :o :o :o

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? never
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? i dont like him
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... talk to him
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? I prefer men.. so let's say Mardy :devil:
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? I dont care (I dont like him...)
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) his fans yeah!! :tape:
9) Most memorable Andy moment? when he loses
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? when he loses
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? his shoes
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... his lil nephew :rolleyes:
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... his grand mother :p
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? my mum
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: he is a tennis player and i dont like him
16) What bothers you most about him? his serve and his general attitude on court
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? is mardy as good in bed as he is on a tennis court? :tape:
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D yes sex obsessed

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? cool gay and handsome
Favorite quote? i like to quote myself :o
Your idol? me
Fav movie/music? titanic :tape:
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Safin :drool: and all the guys with a sexy body :aplot:
Favorite female tennis players? andy roddick :tape:
What's your idea of a good time? s.e.x.
Three things you can't live without? sex tennis and sex
You get mad when people... badrep me
What do you love? dean, tennis and sex

MissFairy
03-19-2005, 05:37 PM
:yawn:

gorgeous
03-27-2005, 08:09 PM
you're welcome and I can only repeat myself here but I'm so glad I've found this forum :)

Breakaway
06-01-2005, 03:09 AM

Name: Danny/Daniel

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? I dunno..
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Game and Attitude
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... tell him that I think that his white sunglasses are tacky! :o
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? No, but I have over a Hingis match. :)
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Depends on what he said.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) His friens are okay.
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Not sure...
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Us Open win
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Charity Work
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Federer
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Sampras.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Mixed with Hingis or Nastya! :cool:
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: cool, funny, power, tennis, crazy, nice, sarcastic, smart, role model, strong
16) What bothers you most about him? Sometimes I think he used to be a little arrogant, but which tennis players aren't
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Will you be my coach?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? With Andy? No.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? competitive, hardworking, loyal
Favorite quote? Too many.. But always fight hard and never give up!
Your idol? Martina Hingis
Fav movie/music? Pearl Harbor Music: DHT, Jimmy Eat World, Kelly Clarkson, and Jessica Simpson
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Ones in my signature
Favorite female tennis players? Martina Hingis, Anastasia Myskina and Ashley Harkleroad
What's your idea of a good time? Hanging out w/ friends and family
Three things you can't live without? internet, dogs, tennis
You get mad when people... Don't listen to what I have to say
What do you love? Tennis, God, and family

acoffeygirl
06-01-2005, 04:19 AM
So thanks Danny for posting.....didn't know about this thread. Just got to know you all a little better....

Name: Amber

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? Summer 2003
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? game, but I enjoy the eye candy just as much!
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... freak out
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? no, but I have been pissed
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? no, that is what the internet is for
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy all the way
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? really depends on the situation, everyone makes mistakes
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) can't really comment
9) Most memorable Andy moment? USO - watching him practice during Davis Cup....he was really having fun (being shirtless didn't hurt either)
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Wimbledon final 2004
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? seeing that picture of him with the little kid who had cancer....hearing about that story
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Hewitt
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... not hard..I always root for him
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? James and Kimmy
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: I'm not very good at this....sorry
16) What bothers you most about him? finger nail biting
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? are you still having fun?!?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D I resemble that comment

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? again, not good at this
Favorite quote? tie: "I gave you my heart and you gave me a pen" and "Do I offend"
Your idol? my parents
Fav movie/music? I love all kinds of music and movies
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? everyone else is pretty much equal....I do like James though
Favorite female tennis players? Kimmy and Maria (most of the time)
What's your idea of a good time? Shopping, traveling, reading
Three things you can't live without? sleep, internet (lately) friends
You get mad when people... get on my nerves
What do you love?[/QUOTE] God and Family, especially my niece and nephew

surfpinky
06-01-2005, 10:59 PM
I don't think I've done this... :scratch:

Name:Natalie
Sex:Grrrrrrrrl :p
Hint: ;)

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him?Australian Open 2003
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither?Game, but I would be lying if I said that the first thing I noticed wasn't his looks :o
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...cry/scream/act teenybopperish
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas?Mandy
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant?Depends on situation
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;))I love MF :p
9) Most memorable Andy moment?Him running to the stands after he won the US Open 03
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Wimbly Final 04, he fought hard
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court?Charity work
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...people he shouldn't! :mad:
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...the top players
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom?Rogererr/Kimmy :)
15) Describe Andy in 10 words:charismatic, fighter, humble, appreciative, polite, dedicated, generous, fair, funny, loyal
16) What bothers you most about him?his fashion sense, sometimes
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be?lol, hmm...could you buy me a house? :p
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D nah

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words?I'm not good at this...ummm open-minded, caring, sweet?
Favorite quote?"If vegetarians eat vegetables, then what is a humanitarian?" - my best friend
Your idol?Princess Diana
Fav movie/music?pretty much anything that isn't crap
(Other) Favorite male tennis player?Pete Sampras
Favorite female tennis players?Martina Hingis
What's your idea of a good time?Hanging out with friends
Three things you can't live without?cell phone, computer, bible
You get mad when people...are inconsiderate
What do you love?God, and family,

guida
06-01-2005, 11:39 PM
Name:Guida (short for Margarida)

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him?It just hit me like a ton of bricks right before last year's US Open
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither?Both
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...believe it
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match?yes
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines?mostly from the net
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas?Mandy certainly helped him keep his mental balance
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant?I don't think he would do that, and if he did, I'm sure there would be a pretty good reason
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;))lol, bless Mardy
9) Most memorable Andy moment?Can't pick one in particular
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Wimby '04
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court?Charity work
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...Hewitt and unknowns
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...I always root for Andy, but maybe Marat
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom?Henman/Kim
15) Describe Andy in 10 words:Down-to-earth, funny, silly, friendly, talented, intelligent, caring, respectful, hot and a total enigma sometimes.
16) What bothers you most about him?Lately, his lack of drive
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be?Are you really happy doing this?
18)Would you consider yourself, obsessed? :D Borderline :D

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Friendly, shy, a dreamer
Favorite quote?"I think, therefore I'm single"
Your idol?James Dean
Fav movie/music?Classic and unusual movies/ 70's and 80's pop/rock
(Other) Favorite male tennis player?Pete Sampras
Favorite female tennis players?Patty Schnyder/Alicia Molik
What's your idea of a good time?A good movie or a good talk
Three things you can't live without?Family, PC, films
You get mad when people...are hypocrites
What do you love? Kindness and respect

allanah
06-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Name:Allanah (not really :p)
Sex:f
Hint: If you fill this out, reply to post 'cause the questions are already bolded for you! It's not much trouble! Heh, I have no life

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? He was playing in a masters match v Juan Ignacio Chela about 3 years ago. It was one of the American Masters tournaments. They were involved in a completely hardcore rally, Andy was on the defensive, Chela was totally toying with him hitting dropshots, lobbing him, making him run from one side of the court to the other - without putting the ball away. This must have gone on for about eight strokes when Andy finally passed him with the sweetest of backhand (or forehand :scratch: ) passes down the line. He promptly sprinted to the crowd (who were going crazy) on one side of the court and start screaming "yes!" and high-fiving everyone. After that, I was hooked. :worship:
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither?I actually don't find Andy that good-looking - which is not to say people should stop posting pics of him without his shirt on. :p His energy is infectious. He seems totally genuine and grounded. And his tennis is thrilling to watch - no matter what the haters would have you believe.
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...try to get an autograph but a pic of him and me
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas?I don't really care
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? I'd take the quote in the context of the whole interview and not just the soundbite that the media would try to make us latch onto. I would be disappointed if it did turn out his said something intentionally insulting and ignorant because I feel he is better than that
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h )dunno
9) Most memorable Andy moment? USO final win and the answer to No. 1
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court?Apart form the obvious GS win, probably first set v Federer at Wimbledon last year. Everything he did was so tactically perfect. Stupid rain :(
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court?can't say: I don't follow his off-court stuff that much
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...It bothers me when Andy loses. full stop.
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...I always root for Andy
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom?With Kim. :hearts: and Roger
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: hyperactive, honest, ill-disciplined, charismatic, sinewy, fun, decent, talented, geeky, American
16) What bothers you most about him?lack of belief + Dean Goldfine(sorry Dean - if you sort him out you'll win me over)
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, lack of what would it be?Do you really believe you can be the Number 1 player in the world again?
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? No

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? quirky, impatient, honest
Favorite quote?none
Your idol?sorry, i don't have one
Fav movie/music?pretty much all of the old soul, swing and jazz + Lauryn Hill - Movies : Dead poets' Society, sleepless in Seattle, Jerry Maguire, Shawshank Redemption
(Other) Favorite male tennis player?They're not my faves but I'll root for Henman and Safin if Andy's not playing
Favorite female tennis players?Kim C, Justine, Amelie (stop choking :( ),Anna Ivanovic, Lindsey Davenport
What's your idea of a good time? Having a home-cooked dinner with my mates along with mellow music and good conversation
Three things you can't live without?My family, my friends, the internet.
You get mad when people... Don't think before they speak
What do you love? too many things to mention.

Deboogle!.
06-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Thanks again guys for filling this out :) It's so fun to learn about everyone

1) When did you realize your love for him? He was playing in a masters match v Juan Ignacio Chela about 3 years ago. It was one of the American Masters tournaments. They were involved in a completely hardcore rall, Andy was on the defensive, Chela was totally toying with him hitting dropshits, lobbing him, making him run from one side of the court to the other - without putting the ball away. This must have gone on for about eight strokes when Andy finally passed him with the sweetest of backhand (or forehand :scratch:) passes down the line. He promptly sprinted to the crowd (who were going crazy) on one side of the court and start screaming "yes!" and high-fiving everyone. After that, I was hooked. :worship: Ahhhhhh the USO 2002!!!!!!!! :worship: I think that point is truly one of the best I've ever seen (so what if I might be a leeeetle bit biased? :angel: ) That's so cool that that's what got you to like Andy :D:cool:

allanah
06-04-2005, 01:57 PM
oops, I wrote "dropshits" - sorry. Will start re-reading stuff before posting I reckon.

*scurries off to edit*

Deboogle!.
06-04-2005, 01:59 PM
:haha::haha: Freudian slip, maybe? ;)

allanah
06-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Heh :D I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't quoted it Deb.

That was the coolest rally ever :cool:

jessa007
06-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Here it goes....

Name: Jessa

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? 2001 US Open Semifinals
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Ummm both, but his game more than his looks. His energy on court is just so exhilarating. (Or at least it used to be :o )
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... start screaming and crying. (I was surprisingly calm when I met him.)
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? No, not really.
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? Well, I have magazines with his picture in them, but it's not like a cut them out and paste them on my walls. :P
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? Mandy I guess.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Depends what it was.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) I'm just going to put it out there --- I love Mardy Fish. :hearts:
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Winning the US Open, and Wimbledon 2004 final.
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Wimbledon 2004, and this year's Telecom Italia Masters Roma when he said that the ball was in when it was called out. That showed he has class.
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Everything he does for his charity.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Someone I know he has the ability to beat.
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Federer, Blake, or Mardy.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Doubles: Mardy or Safin. Mixed Doubles: Venus. Love her.
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Dork, self- deprecating, strong, gracious, champion, enthusiastic, ambitious, loyal, caring, and sometimes :retard:
16) What bothers you most about him? When he says, "you know" over and over again in interviews.
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? Who in the top 10 do you honestly believe you can beat, if you had to play them tommorow? (I know it sounds like a funny question, but it's just worded funny)
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D Ha, no I'm not that far gone.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Cynical, loyal and spontaneous.
Favorite quote? The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.
- Helen Keller
Your idol? Helen Keller
Fav movie/music? Movie: Sleepless in Seatle. Music: Alt Rock (ie. John Mayer)
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Safin, Federer, and Mardy Fish.
Favorite female tennis players? Venus Williams, and Kim Clijsters.
What's your idea of a good time? Sitting at home, in comfy clothes, with chinese takeout and my boyfriend, and watching a movie. (I'm a pretty boring person.)
Three things you can't live without? Laptop, cell phone, iPod
You get mad when people...make assumptions/ jump to conclusions.
What do you love?[/QUOTE] Boyfriend, friends, family, my two dogs, Chinese food, chocolate, shoes...

Zoeeee
06-05-2005, 12:36 PM
[B][B]PROFILE
Name: Zoë

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? I saw him on Weakest Link.. then I found out hw great he is :)
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? everything!
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not...Fall over (which I do alot!) or try not to at least
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Nope
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? Yes.. if there was any!
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? er.. Mandy i guess
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? I dunno
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) erm.. no?
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Erm.. charity events
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? Wimbledon.. shame he didn't win
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Charity events
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Lleyton Hewitt and Roger Federer
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... No one its always him
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? ME! except we;d proberly loose
15) Describe Andy in 10 words Yummy, Funny, Great Tennis player, kind, and generally lovely, FAB.
16) What bothers you most about him?The fact he can't beat Federer
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? What do you call a female sheep which is a letter of the alphabet? (LOL)
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? Maybe

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Funny, Crazy, Film-obssesed (see what I did there?)
Favorite quote? God there are millions.. er.. 'My hobbies INclude under water fire extingwishing'
Your idol? Audrey Hepburn, Jenifer Aniston, Lance Armstrong
Fav movie/music? Jerry Maguire and others.. erm.. The Killers, Scissor Sisters, maroon 5, The Zutons
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Safin (he beat Hewitt and federer!)
Favorite female tennis players? er.. MAria Sharapova and Kim Clijeter I guess
What's your idea of a good time? Movies, hanging out woth my friends
Three things you can't live without? Films, My mates, Tennis
You get mad when people... are annoying and big headed and competative
What do you love? Films, Basketball, Big Brother, T4, hanging out woth mates and other stuff!

Deboogle!.
06-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Fall over (which I do alot!) or try not to at leastOh, have you met our friend Mani? :lol: :p

Volcanic Tennis
06-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Name: Matt

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? I don't really know o_O I wasn't a big tennis follower, but I knew he was great. I think he really won me over at the US Open in 2004.
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? Both ;)
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... jump up and down and get a heartattack XD
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? Not cried but almost XD
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? I don't like magazines ;)
6) Who is better? Mandy Moore or Lauren Whateverherlastnamewas? LOL... Er, I don't know Lauren What's-her-name, but Mandy's alright.
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Unfortunately probably yes.
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ;)) Eh? I don't really know them people.
9) Most memorable Andy moment? eh... Tennis-wise: him winning the us open 2003 (I did watch that!) not-tennis-wise: anytime he's shirtless XD
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? When he beat what's-his-name..
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? Anytime he says something funny.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to... Lleyton Hewitt.
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays... Rafael Nadal.
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? Nadal/Sharapova
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Cute, charming, intelligent (to an extent :P), funny, sweet, good-looking, humble, helpful, caring. Can't forget hot :p
16) What bothers you most about him? He seems to give up sometimes *sigh*
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? "Can I have a hug?" XD
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? :D Hell yes :) But I enjoy every minute of it.

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? Intelligent, kind, hopeless
Favorite quote? Too many, but there is: "There are two tragedies in life. One is losing your heart's desire, the other is gaining it" (George Bernard Shaw) and "Life isn't always pleasant, but if it were, we wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much."
Your idol? Andy Roddick. Seriously. I don't have many people to look up to other than him!
Fav movie/music? No one favorite movie, but I did like "Meet the Fohkers", "The Ring", "Ju-on" and "Cinderella Story", but my favorite is probably "Beauty and the Beast" or "Alice in Wonderland". Music? Vonzell Solomon :D
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? Nadal
Favorite female tennis players? Sharapova
What's your idea of a good time? Reading a book, posting, chatting, playing a video game...
Three things you can't live without? Andy, my friends and school
You get mad when people... hate me XD
What do you love? Life o_O

allanah
06-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Thought I'd do Tangy's one as well (instead of doing my ironing which is lying in a taunting heap on the other side of the room)

WHAT'S YOUR FIRST NAME?
Allanah

"The Miseducation of a Negro" - among others. It's rubbish so far.

laptop

Scrabble

FAV MAGAZINE:
I only subscribe to the Arsenal mag. Out of a sense of duty, not because it's any good. I do hate women's glossies tho. They seem to be based solely on the mindless assumption that all we women want is to lose weight or orgasm more. :rolleyes: Write something original dammit :fiery: I do occasionally buy 'Marie Claire' - they have some great writers.

FAVOURITE SOUND?
loved ones' voices

realising I've missed a big opportunity.

Frick

I usually can't find it before it goes to voice mail

FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Marley, Quinn, Annie, Jeremy

My family

not if I'm driving my own car

Never

Brett

can of oil, jump leads

yes

EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
no, I don't think so

always half empty on a Monday. Half-full most of the other times

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
dust? :shrug:

tennis + football that involves Arsenal

Western Cape of South Africa

TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
both

COMEDY OR HORROR?
Comedy

the eyes

FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
dunno

yes

Spring

hamburger

I don't have one. I wouldn't consider having one. Unless it was henna, then it'd just be a random design I made up.

friday

http://www.visitnewcaledonia.com/

PETS?
No

blosson
06-05-2005, 07:02 PM
I haven't seen this one...now that i'm waiting someone to go out for dinner...

WHAT'S YOUR FIRST NAME?
Blosson ;)

none

scooby doo & shaggy

domino

FAV MAGAZINE:
Vogue, but I don't really read the articles, the routine is: I look at the fashion and beauty products, rip the pages I like then throw it away

FAVOURITE SOUND?
too many different sounds to list

failure

awww gotta go to work

2 if at work, don't answer if at home

FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
can't think of any

family and friends

not really

no

Marica

umbrella

yes

EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
yes

half full

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
shoes

tennis, football, swimming, ryder's cup

Italy, Tuscany

TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
both

COMEDY OR HORROR?
comedy

nice strong arms

FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
Saturday mornings

yes

In Britain, it got to be summer

sushi

I'm glad I didn't get one

Saturday

Australia

PETS?
nope

jessa007
06-05-2005, 07:12 PM
WHAT'S YOUR FIRST NAME?
Jessa

Uhh, a book called, "Devil May Care" - Just some light reading, though it's not very good. I got it from the 50% off shelf.

laptop

Life/Monopoly

FAV MAGAZINE:
Cosmo and InStyle. :) Just a few of my guilty pleasures.

FAVOURITE SOUND?
John Mayer and the ocean.

Ummm regret, and umm the flu.

ShowerFeedDogsGoToWork --- all at once.

Depends on how close I am to the phone. Usually 2 or 3.

FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Madalyn, Lucas, Samuel, Isabel

The people I'm close to.

I do.

Nope.

My grandma.

A Justin-Case box. :lol:

yes

EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Yes.

Usually half-full. I'm a pretty optimistic person.

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Nothing.

Tennis, football, basketball, hockey... I'll watch basically any sport with the exception of baseball.

South Carolina/Georgia.

TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
Art

COMEDY OR HORROR?
Comedy

Smile/Eyes

FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
Nighttime

yes

Summer

hamburger

I don't have one. I'm scared of needles. :unsure:

Saturday

Switzerland or Jamaica

PETS?
Two. A golden retrevier named Bailey, and a bernese mountain dog named Cooper. They're my babies. :)

Zoeeee
06-05-2005, 07:28 PM
WHAT'S YOUR FIRST NAME?
Zoë

Lance Armstong Its Not Abuot The Bike

Nothing

Friends Trivia Game

FAV MAGAZINE:
CosmoGirl!! And stuff like Heat

FAVOURITE SOUND?
Dunno

The feeling beofre you cry.. the one where you try to hold it back

What day is it.. can I sleep in?

It depends

FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
er.. Maisy, Siena and Will

Friends

not really

Maybe

The dude with the Lakers Hat..

Yesterday's shopping probably

no

EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Dunno, thats a bit deep innit?

half empty

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
A MOnster

Tennis, Soccer, Basketball

Bondi Beach.. to check out the surfers

TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
both

COMEDY OR HORROR?
comedy

Smile

FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
Sunday Mornings (asleep)

yes

Autumn... Maybe Summer.. but thats basically autmn here (cold!)

neither

Don't have on.. but sometinmes I draw some on

Sundays

Australia, Hawaii, New York

PETS?
nope

surfpinky
06-05-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm feeling a bit ill, I guess I could do this.... :sad:

WHAT'S YOUR FIRST NAME?
Natalie

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking glass

Don't have one.

Guesstures

FAV MAGAZINE:
Teen Vogue

FAVOURITE SOUND?
well, I'll tell you my UN-favorite sound: the alarm clock sound

sickness :sad:

ugh, I have to get up

2, Wait for the caller id thingy

FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Boy: Ace Lucas; Girl: Tatiana Avalynne

Family and Friends

Sometime :o

yes :o :o

Don't know

pieces of paper with directions to places

Yes

EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
No

Half empty

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
My Father's day gifts

Tennis, Soccer, Basketball, and American Football

Australia

TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
Both

COMEDY OR HORROR?
Both

Nice legs

FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
Afternoon

Yes

SUMMER :)

Hamburger

Nope

Saturday

Germany

PETS?
Fish

acoffeygirl
06-05-2005, 11:12 PM
OK I'll do this one too....

WHAT'S YOUR FIRST NAME?
Amber

just bought Confessions of a Shopaholic and I am re-reading Harry Potter book V

Laptop...there isn't one

hmmmm.....Chutes and Ladders?

FAV MAGAZINE:
InStyle and Real Simple

FAVOURITE SOUND?
Voices of my niece and nephew

betrayal

just 5 more minutes of sleep

depends on where the phone is

FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
i don't know....changes

Family and Friends

more than I should

nope

can't think of anyone

good grief...probably too much junk

Yes

EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
No

depends on the situation

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
stuff...I don't have enough storage in my aprartment! :)

Don't have one

Tennis, Golf and Football

near family

TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
Art

COMEDY OR HORROR?
Comed7

Smile

FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
Afternoon

Yes

Fall

Hamburger

Nope

Saturday

Prague

PETS?
nope

Breakaway
06-06-2005, 12:55 AM
I am a dork I know, but these are fun. :p

WHAT'S YOUR FIRST NAME?
Danny

The 5th Narnia Book

It's a tennis racket facing towards the sky where the sun looks like a ball. It's pretty cool. :cool:

Scattergories,Blurt, Monopoly, Scrabble

FAV MAGAZINE:
TENNIS

FAVOURITE SOUND?
Good Music

loss of loved one

Ugh, what do I have to do today?

FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Not sure... Martina and ? (One boy and one girl I want)

Family and Friends

Yeah, bad habbit I know.

No, my dog though.

WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO…Not sure.

I get my first car in two weeks so... Dunno yet.

Yes, I love broccoli

EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Depends ,but I am not sure yet. I guess I will know when it happens

Depends but Half Full most of the time

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
I dunno. Nothing I hope.

Tennis, but all of them except golf.

On a beach somewhere in Florida

TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
Technology

COMEDY OR HORROR?
comedy, but I like horrors too so...

Hmm... Teeth

FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY?
Evening/Late Night

Heaven

SUMMER! :rocker2:

Both :p

No

Friday

On a beach.. Don't care where. Somewhere hot though.

PETS?
YES!

blosson
07-08-2005, 11:46 PM
there are so many new ppl here. what about filling in some questionaire?

whosthis77
07-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Name:Lenita
Hint: If you fill this out, reply to post 'cause the questions are already bolded for you! It's not much trouble! Heh, I have no life

ANDY
1) When did you realize your love for him? In 03, when he was serving like a million aces :worship: I loved his exciting style of play and he had that cute trucker cap on :D
2) Do you like him for his looks/game/both/neither? BOTH and personality :D
3) Finish sentence: If I met Andy, I would not... be able to speak! :eek:
4) Have you ever cried in happiness/sadness over a Roddick match? yes
5) Do you save photos of him from magazines? Yes
7) Would you still like Andy if he was correctly quoted for saying something degrading or ignorant? Depends on what it was..
8) Do you think any of Andy's friends/people relations suck (psst, first name starts with an M, last name ends with an h ) Mardy Fish...
9) Most memorable Andy moment? Theres TOO many.. :worship:
10) When were you most proud of Andy on the court? This yrs wimbledon..he was clearly upset but he was showed good sportsmanship..
11) When were you most proud of Andy off the court? At all his charity functions.
12) Finish sentence: It bothers me most when Andy loses to...Llyeton..
13) Finish sentence: It's hard to choose who to root for when Andy plays...James Blake :)
14) You want to see Andy play doubles/mixed doubles with whom? LOL llyeton or Fed
15) Describe Andy in 10 words: Special, Fustrating, Powerful, Sexy!, Passionate, Cute, Phenominal, Funny , real, awsome.
16) What bothers you most about him? When he looses his confidence :(
17) If you could ask Andy one question in private, what would it be? How does he handle many people saying things about him :rolleyes:
18)Would you considerer yourself, obsessed? yes just a lil bit :wavey:

PERSONAL
Describe yourself in three words? i am happy:)
Favorite quote? all andy quotes :worship:
Your idol?
Fav movie/music?
(Other) Favorite male tennis player? James Blake, Marat Safin, Rafael Nadal...
Favorite female tennis players? Venus and Serena Williams, Lindsay Davenport..
What's your idea of a good time? Having Fun with friends..
Three things you can't live without? Friends, Family, Mobile
You get mad when people... Get mad at me foR tyPiNg LiKE thiS LoL!! sorry:):D
What do you love? Good things