Happy New Year! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Happy New Year!

MiLoU_tAn
12-31-2004, 04:57 PM
happy new year everyone! i wish Guille all the best this year. hope he stays healthy throughout the year. :)

Guille's Girl
12-31-2004, 05:24 PM
Thanks Milou!! :banana: Happy new year to you as well.

tennnisgirl7
12-31-2004, 11:05 PM
Happy New Year Everybody!

MiLoU_tAn
01-01-2005, 05:34 AM
wishing all of you good luck, happiness and prosperity :)

what's your new year's resolution, guys? mine is to not settle on just reading all your interesting posts but to post more on this thread! LOL i haven't been interacting, i haven't made friends with anyone here. i hope to gain more friends here 'coz we all have one thing in common-- we're all Guille aficionados! :)

i hope to see lil Guille or lil Carla this year. hey, Guille's birthday is in a few days! advanced happy birthday to him.

Pancakesong
01-01-2005, 01:09 PM
happy newyear everybody!

hey Milou, don't know you yet!

guille's almost 23 years:banana:

Deco
01-01-2005, 01:11 PM
good resolution;) mine is doing more homework:o

Deco
01-01-2005, 01:14 PM
yeah 13 days left!

Pancakesong
01-01-2005, 01:18 PM
:banana:

star
01-01-2005, 02:24 PM
:lol: I missed this thread!! Already posted happy new year in two other threads. :(

:aparty: Happy New Year :aparty:

Guille's Girl
01-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Uhm Milou? Guille said he's not gonna have kids till he retires :) In his own words ja:
"I don’t think me and Carla are going to have babies before I am 28 or 30 years old. It’s impossible before I retire. The day I have a child it will be impossible for me to go on playing. I see the players who travell through the circuit with their children, like Chino Rios, who couldn’t sleep a whole night because his little doughter cried all the time, and he had to play at 11 AM. He got to the court being exhausted. Little children feel these things. They need their parent’s love. And when I decide to be a Father I want to be a good one". :hug: Bless his heart :angel:

Yep! It's almost Guille's bday!!! :banana: Mine too :p So I'll celebrate mine on his :banana: mines on the 11th :banana: He's gonna be playing Auckland during his bday ja. Last year they gave him a cake :lol: He's seeded #1 there this year too :banana:

MiLoU_tAn
01-01-2005, 04:15 PM
oohh.. how sweet of him :) and he has a point. i haven't thought of that ;) hmm.. so when is planning to have babies?! when he's 30 something. argh! i hope not. he might be too old to see his grandchildren grow. :(

advanced happy birthday to you as well, GG. were you born on the same year as Guille's? are we invited to your party? :)

pancakesong, hi. i'm milou. :) i wish to be your chat buddy!

Deco, great new year's resolution! so does that mean we'll see less of you here?

Deco
01-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Deco, great new year's resolution! so does that mean we'll see less of you here?

yes I guess so.. but i'll still post here!

Guille's Girl
01-01-2005, 04:37 PM
advanced happy birthday to you as well, GG. were you born on the same year as Guille's? are we invited to your party? :)

Sure you can come! :banana: Only thing I want for my bday is for Guille to kick some ass :devil: :rocker2: Naw I wasn't born in the same year. I was born in '86 (Guille '82).

MiLoU_tAn
01-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Deco, that's good! goodluck on your studies then.

has anyone finished schooling here? :) i've finished college already. ;) am i too old to be here? LOL

Deco
01-01-2005, 04:43 PM
how old are you?
you're never too old;)

MiLoU_tAn
01-01-2005, 04:45 PM
GG, i'm sure he will! we know our baby, he's a fighter.

where will the party be held? as if i could come... ;)

MiLoU_tAn
01-01-2005, 04:49 PM
i'm a few months older than Guille. oh yeah, i'm young at heart :) thanks!
so how young are the people here?

Pancakesong
01-01-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm 14.. too young for guille :'(

Guille's Girl
01-02-2005, 12:31 AM
I'll be 19 this year :scared: :haha:

mordicus18
01-02-2005, 10:12 AM
I'll be 17 in 4 months :D :lol:

fabolous
01-02-2005, 10:44 AM
i'm 20 already. i'm so old :sad:

Pancakesong
01-02-2005, 11:19 AM
you're not old!I'm just young:(

star
01-02-2005, 01:47 PM
oohh.. how sweet of him :) and he has a point. i haven't thought of that ;) hmm.. so when is planning to have babies?! when he's 30 something. argh! i hope not. he might be too old to see his grandchildren grow. :(

My grandfather was 35 before his first child was born, but he lived to see his grandchildren grown and even had great grandchildren. And each of his children was sort of late in getting married and having children too. :)

I think Guille's plan is good.

Oh and also Andre Agassi seemed to work something out so that his two babies didn't really hamper his winning tournaments.

MiLoU_tAn
01-02-2005, 04:25 PM
umm.. yeah, i agree with you. :) let's see if they will stick to their plans... :D

age doesn't matter anyway. as long as we share the same love for Guille :inlove:

what a nice way to start the year for Guille. two wins for the day! i hope his good game continues :woohoo: kick some a**, dude! it's time to show your critics that you deserve to be in the top 10. some posts on this forum pisses me off! :fiery: some of them pick on Guille! :bigcry:

Guille's Girl
01-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Yeah everyone is jealous of his POWER!!! Heh!! It so great this his joy pisses them off. You'd think their enoug hshit going on in the world that they'd grow up but nooooooooooooooo. Bunch of weak stupid people.

Nymeria
01-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Yep! It's almost Guille's bday!!! :banana: Mine too :p So I'll celebrate mine on his :banana: mines on the 11th :banana:

and it's almost mine too :(

Nymeria
01-02-2005, 04:51 PM
i'm 20 already. i'm so old :sad:

I'm in 20 in less then two weeks :( and I don't wanna be 20 :fiery:

Nymeria
01-02-2005, 04:52 PM
actually it would be better if I say: I'm in 20 in a bit more then one week :p

MiLoU_tAn
01-02-2005, 05:01 PM
yeah, they are just jealous idiots! :fiery: there is actually no use of answering them back and try to defend Guille even if i really wanted to! :armed: anyway, let's just drink to that! :drink: :haha:

so when is your day, legolas? :bdaycake:

Pancakesong
01-02-2005, 05:52 PM
it's on january the 11th

Pancakesong
01-02-2005, 05:54 PM
10 january, sorry. on the 11th is my mum's birthday:p

Guille's Girl
01-02-2005, 05:58 PM
yeah, they are just jealous idiots! :fiery: there is actually no use of answering them back and try to defend Guille even if i really wanted to! :armed: anyway, let's just drink to that! :drink: :haha:

:banana: My point exactly. We no more about Guille than they do, so they are obsolete :banana:

Ya know Nalbandians bday was yesterday :retard: I forgot. Oh well! Happy bday to everyone who's bday is coming :banana:

Pancakesong
01-02-2005, 06:01 PM
:bounce: happy birthday david!

MiLoU_tAn
01-02-2005, 06:09 PM
:music: MiLoU_tAn sings happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you. pardon me if i'm out of tune. :crazy: anyway, my greetings to all january celebrants. :smooch:

Guille's Girl
01-02-2005, 06:10 PM
When is your bday eh?? (we're supposed to be talking about new years :lol: )

MiLoU_tAn
01-02-2005, 06:17 PM
mine is on the 3rd of november. :) oh yeah, if forgot! but it's ok, it's going to be a new year for you anyway... you'll be a year older! :scratch: did i make sense? :haha:

Pancakesong
01-02-2005, 06:24 PM
no you didn't:p

MiLoU_tAn
01-02-2005, 06:32 PM
forget about it! :retard: i'm getting retarded now. have to get some sleep, it's 3:30 am in my place. :zzz:

Pancakesong
01-02-2005, 07:09 PM
where's your place?

MiLoU_tAn
01-03-2005, 03:51 PM
i'm from the philippines. it's somewhere in southeast asia. :wavey: and you are from?

Micca
01-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Happy 2005 everybody! :D I have a feeling this is gonna be a great year for Guille AND for me :) And I hope to come around here more often :)

Good luck and happiness in 2005! May all your dreams come true! :hug::yeah:

MiLoU_tAn
01-03-2005, 05:36 PM
:hug: same to you, Micca :) hope this year will be good for all of us. :hug:

Guille's Girl
01-03-2005, 05:38 PM
It's been good so far! :banana:

mordicus18
01-03-2005, 09:09 PM
I found something to begin the year by learning some expression ! ;)

Allemand : Ich liebe dich
Anglais : I love you
Arabe : N'brick
Arménien : Yes Kez Sirumem
Araméen: co lo rhamnolar
Autrichien : I liab di
Bambara : M'bi fe
Basque : Maite zaitut
Biélorusse : Ya tabe kahayu
Bemba : Ninkutemwa saana we chisa nkonde
Bengali : Ami tomay bhalobashi
Bulgare : Obicham te
Cambodgien : Soro lahn nhee ah
Catalan : T'estimo
Chinois cantonais: Ngo oiy ney a
Chinois mandarin : Wo ai ni
Coréen : Sarang Heyo
Corse : Ti tengu caru
Créole : Mi aime jou (mixed between french and english ? :p)
Croate : Volim te
Danois : Jeg Elsker Dig
Espagnol : Te quiero
Esperanto : Mi amas vin
Estonien : Ma armastan sind
Ethiopien : Ene ewedechalu (à une femme)
Ethiopien : Ene ewedehalwe (à un homme)
Féroïen : Eg elski teg
Finlandais : Minä rakastan sinua
Flamand : Kzie je graag
français : je t'aime
Gaélique : Ta gra agam ort
Géorgien : Mikvarhar
Grec : S'agapo
Hawaïen : Aloha wau ia oi
Hébreu : Ani ohev otah (à une femme)
Hébreu : Ani ohev otha (à un homme)
Hindi : Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte hae
Hongrois : Szeretlek
Islandais : ég elska þig
Indonésien : Saya cinta padamu
Inuit : Negligevapse
Irlandais : Taim i' ngra leat
Italien : Ti amo
Japonais : Ai'shiteru yo
Laotien : Koi muk jao
Letton : Es tevi miilu
Libanais : Bahibak
Lithuanien : As myliu tave
Macédonien : Te sakam
Malais : Saya cintakan mu / Aku cinta padamu
Maltais : Inhobbok
Marocain : Ana moajaba bik
Náhuatl (Aztèque) : Ni mits neki
Navajo : Ayor anosh'ni
Ouzbékistan : Man seni sevaman
Palestinien : Bahebbak
Persan : Ashegetam
Philippin : Mahal kita
polonais: Kocham cie
Portugais : Eu te amo
Roumain : Te iubesc
Russe : Ya tebya liubliu
Sioux : Techihhila
Slovaque : Lu`bim ta
Slovène : Ljubim te
Swahili : Ninapenda wewe
Suédois : Jag älskar dig
Tahitien : Ua Here Vau Ia Oe
Taïwanais : Wa ga ei li
Tchèque : Miluji te
Thaï : Pom rak khun (à une femme)
Thaï : Chan rak khun (à un homme)
Tongan : Ofa' atu
Turc : Seni seviyorum
Ukrainien : Ya tebe kohayu
Urdu : Mujhe aap se mohabbat hai
Vanuatu : Mi lavem yu
Vietnamien : Anh ye^u em (à une femme)
Vietnamien : Em ye^u anh (à un homme)
Yiddish : Ikh hob dikh lib
Yoruba : Mo ni fe e
Zoulou : Ndiyathanda
^^:p :hearts:

Guille's Girl
01-04-2005, 12:17 AM
"Te quiero" means "I want you" :o "Te amo" is "I love you". Hmm, the Italian translation is quite similar. And yes, Creole is a mix between French and English. Now I will stop cuz I sound like a smart ass :retard:

Micca
01-04-2005, 12:08 PM
I thought so yeah! I have spanish at school, but our new spanish teacher SUCKS! so I guess I forgot again :rolleyes:

ThnQ MiLoU_tAn! :D Same to you too, to all of you guys :D:hug:

Pancakesong
01-04-2005, 02:07 PM
I found something to begin the year by learning some expression ! ;)Créole : Mi aime jou (mixed between french and english ? :p)
Flamand : Kzie je graag

thanQ, marie! :hug:
where do they speak Créole?

and is flamand dutch? I don't recognize 'flamand' but I understand what kzie je graag means.
it is not I love you, but I like to see you. where did you get this list? because actually it is not 'kzie' but 'ik zie', kzie is slang:p

mordicus18
01-04-2005, 04:22 PM
thanQ, marie! :hug:
where do they speak Créole?

and is flamand dutch? I don't recognize 'flamand' but I understand what kzie je graag means.
it is not I love you, but I like to see you. where did you get this list? because actually it is not 'kzie' but 'ik zie', kzie is slang:p
FIRST :lol: : créole is a language spoken in les antilles and other islands which belong to France but which are sunny all the year ;)

THEN :haha: : I don't know anything about flamand dutch or flaman (execpt that flamand is spoken in a part of belgium :rolleyes: )

AND : I found it on a blog site, so I don't know what it could be written coz I only understand on it "ich liebe dich", "I love you", "je t'aime" and "te quiero".... :p :devil: :wavey: