Merry Christmas, David Fans! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Merry Christmas, David Fans!

espanol04
12-24-2004, 03:19 PM
I began to like David in US OPEN 2003. David could not take part in TMC in Houston in the end. But I'm confident that he will be qualified for TMC next year. It will be held in my home city, Shanghai. I'll go to the court to see David's excellent performance.
I love both Nalbandian and Coria, and I cannot decide which of them I prefer. I like them because I love Argentina's football, and Argentine national team. David is one of the top players who is leading Roger Federer in their head-to-head conflicts. I wish David would chanllenge Roger's No.1 position in the new year.

jazz_girl
12-24-2004, 03:28 PM
Hi espanol04!
Welcome to our forum! I hope we can hear from you more often :yeah:
Merry Xmas to everyone (I Think I said this already :) )

*Ljubica*
12-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Hello and welcome espanol04 :wavey: And I know I have said this before - but - why not say it again? Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and everyone here :)

espanol04
12-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Hello and welcome espanol04 :wavey: And I know I have said this before - but - why not say it again? Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and everyone here :)
Thank you, the same to you!

RogiFan88
12-24-2004, 05:09 PM
Para los fans de David:

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s5/clicksmilies4597.png

espanol04
12-24-2004, 05:14 PM
Hi espanol04!
Welcome to our forum! I hope we can hear from you more often :yeah:
Merry Xmas to everyone (I Think I said this already :) )
I have the motivation of learning Spanish because I love Argentina. I like each of Argentina's sports player, especially men's football, men's tennis, and women's hockey. But I still don't know how to type some of the Spanish letters on my computers, such as "┴","┌","˝".

*Ljubica*
12-24-2004, 05:15 PM
Para los fans de David:

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s5/clicksmilies4597.png

Muchas gracias :)

jazz_girl
12-24-2004, 06:04 PM
I have the motivation of learning Spanish because I love Argentina. I like each of Argentina's sports player, especially men's football, men's tennis, and women's hockey. But I still don't know how to type some of the Spanish letters on my computers, such as "┴","┌","˝".
Well, the written accents are not used with Capital letter, so don't worry, as for this one "˝", I already have it in my keyboard, you can use "n" instead ;)
If you need any help with the language, I'll be happy to help you :)

lsy
12-24-2004, 06:45 PM
Hey all, though I seldom post here but I read this forum all the time and want to wish all of you here...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I had lots of fun cheering on David with some of you here during his matches last few times, hopefully we will have more to cheer on in coming season :yeah:

jazz_girl
12-24-2004, 06:50 PM
Thanks a lot Isy!!! :hug:
I can't wait to cheer for him either!

*Ljubica*
12-24-2004, 07:56 PM
That goes for me too - Happy Christmas Isy :)

Tricky_Forehand
12-24-2004, 08:24 PM
I've already told Jazz this but a Feliz Navidad to everyone!! :D :yeah:

:hug: :hug:

jazz_girl
12-24-2004, 08:57 PM
:hug:

Jessi
12-24-2004, 08:59 PM
Merry X-mas everyone! A happy, healthy and prosperous New year to David and all his fans! :hug:

*Ljubica*
12-24-2004, 09:09 PM
Thanks Jessi and Tennis 724 - :hug: to both of you.

jazz_girl
12-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Isn't Xmas there already Rosie???

Mrs. B
12-24-2004, 09:42 PM
:wavey: Merry Christmas, David's fans!

More power to David for 2005. it was a pleasure to watch him live in Basel this year during the finals, even if he didn't win it.

:)

Bj÷rki
12-25-2004, 07:48 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone.

*Ljubica*
12-25-2004, 10:03 AM
Isn't Xmas there already Rosie???

It wasn't when you wrote that message Jazz - but it is now - 11.05am on Christmas morning! Have fun everyone wherever you are :wavey:

espanol04
12-25-2004, 10:51 AM
Well, the written accents are not used with Capital letter, so don't worry, as for this one "˝", I already have it in my keyboard, you can use "n" instead ;)
If you need any help with the language, I'll be happy to help you :)

To jazz_girl:
Thank you very much! If I have any questions in learning Spanish, I'll contact you. Well, it's 8:46 AM in Argentina. Buenos Dias!

jazz_girl
12-25-2004, 12:23 PM
Good morning everyone!!!
I've eaten way too much yesterday, so now I think I'll just have some tea ;)
I hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Action Jackson
12-25-2004, 12:28 PM
Xmas is over for me and this week has been the week I have eaten the best.

I hope everyone else has had a good day.

novanora
12-26-2004, 02:07 AM
I began to like David in US OPEN 2003. David could not take part in TMC in Houston in the end. But I'm confident that he will be qualified for TMC next year. It will be held in my home city, Shanghai. I'll go to the court to see David's excellent performance.
I love both Nalbandian and Coria, and I cannot decide which of them I prefer. I like them because I love Argentina's football, and Argentine national team. David is one of the top players who is leading Roger Federer in their head-to-head conflicts. I wish David would chanllenge Roger's No.1 position in the new year.
:hatoff: hi, espanol!! good to see another Shanghainese here!! i am also from Shanghai :lol: our lovely city!!
Different from you, my fav soccer team is the Dutch :D and i am also learning spanish now, it's not that difficult as i had thought before :smoke:
I am big David fan, and you can find my other tennis favs in my signature!!
Merry Christmas!! :bigwave:

novanora
12-26-2004, 02:11 AM
:wavey: Merry Christmas, David's fans!

More power to David for 2005. it was a pleasure to watch him live in Basel this year during the finals, even if he didn't win it.

:)
:wavey: Mrs. B, thanks for the greeting!! You should meet Rosie, she was also in Basel final live :D

novanora
12-26-2004, 02:14 AM
Hey all, though I seldom post here but I read this forum all the time and want to wish all of you here...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I had lots of fun cheering on David with some of you here during his matches last few times, hopefully we will have more to cheer on in coming season :yeah:
hi, Corinna~~ :bigwave: really a lot of fun to talk with my smiley friend :lol:

Raquel
12-26-2004, 02:38 PM
:wavey: I know I'm late, but I hope you all had a great Christmas :) and let's hope 2005 is a great year for David as he deserves it after everything he's gone through this year :hug:

jazz_girl
12-26-2004, 02:47 PM
Thanks a lot Raquel :)