Who wants to become a tennis player [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who wants to become a tennis player

jordanaus
12-18-2004, 09:59 PM
Well my name is Jorrdan and i really wanna become a tennis player. I have just turned 15, and i train 2 hours aday on the court and 1-2 hours off the court each day. I am currenlt ranked in the top 20 14 and under boys in Australia and i am looking forward to 2005 :) .

How about you guys :wavey:

lauralou
12-19-2004, 09:45 AM
Hi Jordan! :wavey:
(I'm french,so apologize me for all my mistakes.)
It's nice you'll play tennis and wanna become a pro!
I am too bad in it to play and to hope become a real player someday,but I like watching matches,especially juniors'.
Since this summer I am a big fan of Alex Kuznetsov :worship: and some of his opponents.

This is my website:
http://alexkuznetsov.populus.ch

Rex
01-03-2005, 07:59 PM
oi, im doing much of the same- im 15- speaking of which- ive been invited to a tennis academy to be evaluated- hoping ill make it someday..

SuperRevelation
01-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Good luck on your journey ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
01-04-2005, 08:55 PM
i went and tried out at a tennis academy twice and didnt get through...now im going to be a coach :D

ae wowww
01-07-2005, 09:31 PM
I wanna be a pro, but if not then DEFINITELY a coach!! I'm having a meeting tomorrow morn with my coach about it, Siobhan!

bad gambler
01-08-2005, 10:32 PM
i wouldn;t mind...but my groundstrokes need more heat

that's why i serve and volley

bad gambler
01-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Well my name is Jorrdan and i really wanna become a tennis player. I have just turned 15, and i train 2 hours aday on the court and 1-2 hours off the court each day. I am currenlt ranked in the top 20 14 and under boys in Australia and i am looking forward to 2005 :) .

good luck to you mate

i played 1st X1 for my school for 3 years and played as reserve in teh first team at uni

but a knee reconstruction and subsequent rehab has stopped short of any plans to take tennis up seriously

joseluismb
01-09-2005, 02:04 PM
I'm Mexican, just turned 16. I am really looking forward to become a pro.I really thoght it was diffucult, I thought that if I wasnt a good junior I wouldnt have any chances.

But my trainer straightened things up for me, he said that when I turned 18/19 I should start playing Sattelites and Futures. the best option is Europe. There are 34 Futures in Spain yearly, so I'm planning to train hard (as I have been) and get good results in junior tennis so I can go confident to Eruope.

iliketennis
01-10-2005, 01:58 AM
I wish I had a coach. :sad: I will ask one of my junior opponents if they will train full-time with me :D

jordanaus
01-15-2005, 05:14 AM
I just lost today and twisted my ankle. I played so bad

niko
01-16-2005, 06:49 AM
Hello! I'm new on this site and I don't want to mess up your routine, I wonder if anybody can help me with tennis star's more detailed biography. I'm not a tennis player never played tennis in my life, just ping pong( originally from USSR ), I'm coaching my 8 year old son play tennis and I always wnted to know what stars did when they were at that age, because when you read their bio there's nothing in details

ProAm tennis
02-16-2005, 09:33 PM
Hi,

I'm a young french tennis player (12 years old), I'm practicing 10h weeks in order to becaume one of the futur top players.
It's realy hard, but for the moment I'm still going to school and tennis is for fun, but ....

I've made a web site and a free tennis web directory.
All of you, young players who wants to put your web tennis site could do it.
We just ask if you could put our logo with a link in order to progress with our ranking google... ;)

This is my adress and the Proam adress :
http://proamtennis.monsite.wanadoo.fr ;) my adress
http://proamtennis.new.fr the proam adress

Sportily,

erica
02-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Good luck to all of you who wish to become pros in the future :hug: Remember that you should never give up!

I started playing when I was 8, and I´m soon 17. There has been times when I played more, but now I only play 2 times x 1,5 h / week. but that´s enough for me! :) I know I´m not good enough to become a pro, but now I just play for fun. Last weekend I entered my first tournament in almost a year, and did pretty good, so I was really happy. I had almost forgot how nice it is to win matches, play good and bbe satisfied with yourself! :)

ProAm tennis
02-17-2005, 10:08 PM
Hi,

It is again me tomorow I'm going to the Open Super 12 in French Bretagne in order to play again the top 2 players of 26 contries. :p
My coatch and my father told me that it's probably the most importante or difficult tournament of 12 years old in the world.

I'm only expect going in the final round, for this I have to win 4 matches....

The last 3 weeks I've practice 5h each weeks in order not ro be so bad...

See you next week, I will give you the result if you want.

Fernando from Proam team. :wavey:

fanofmardy
02-19-2005, 08:33 AM
good luck fernando !!! do your best !!!

Chevina
02-28-2005, 08:45 AM

Oh really? I will probably know your name then.

bad gambler
03-06-2005, 04:29 AM
i'll look at for that name in years to come :)

Prius
03-09-2005, 02:03 AM
lets be friends so once you're a pro i can mooch stuff off of you :devil: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave:

el_mago2
03-10-2005, 11:18 PM
Good luck in the years to come Jordan.

Sadly I'm not sure what future I personally have in tennis. I'm more likely going to teach tennis to other people like be an instructor you know what I mean? I all ready like to help people improve their games when I work at the tennis club I go to and I'm only 16 and people actually listen to me cause of how long I have been playing. I enjoy seeing people be happy because they learned something new.