Very Sad News [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Very Sad News

jazz_girl
12-12-2004, 05:14 PM
David's dad has passed away this afternoon. I'll translate the article in a few minutes.

jazz_girl
12-12-2004, 05:16 PM
http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v3/pagina.jsp?pagId=885846
Murió el padre de David Nalbandian

El año terminó de la peor manera para David Nalbandian. Esta mañana recibió la peor noticia: su padre, Nolberto Nalbandian, falleció cerca de las 11.30 en un hospital de Córdoba a causa de un paro cardíaco.

El padre del tenista murió en horas del mediodía en el Sanatorio Allende, del barrio Nueva Córdoba. Nolberto, de 65 años, había ingresado a la clínica por la madrugada, aquejado de fuertes dolores en el pecho. Allí se lo alojó en el sector de terapia intensiva, en donde se le practicaron técnicas de reanimación y se lo intervino quirúrgicamente, sin resultados.

Sumamente compungido, David estuvo presente en el sanatorio junto a otros familiares, aunque sin formular declaraciones. El velatorio se realizará esta tarde en Unquillo, la localidad próxima a la capital cordobesa de donde era oriundo Nolberto Nalbandian.

Choupi
12-12-2004, 05:20 PM
:sad: OMG, that's an awful news...I mean I know what it means to lose one parent but so close to Christmas and in those conditions...poor David. :sad:

Carlita
12-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Oh boy, that's so sad!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

RogiFan88
12-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Que triste! This is indeed sad news... esp for David and his family.

jazz_girl
12-12-2004, 05:25 PM
David Nalbandian's Father Died

The year has ended in the worst way for David Nalbandian. This morning he recieved the worst news: his dad, Norberto Nalbandian, has passed away around 11:30 in a Cordoba Hospital because of a heart attack.

The tennis player's father died at noon in the Allende Sanatorio, in the Nueva Cordoba neighbourhood. Norberto, 65 years old, had entered the clinic early in the morning, because of very strong chest pains. He was staying in the instensive care section, where doctors practiced reanimation tecnics and he even got a surgery, with no results.

Inmensly sad, David was present at the clinic with his family, without making any comments. The wake will be done this afternoon in Unquillo, where Norberto was from.

I don't really have much to say here, I feel terrible about this :sad:

jazz_girl
12-12-2004, 05:27 PM
:sad: OMG, that's an awful news...I mean I know what it means to lose one parent but so close to Christmas and in those conditions...poor David. :sad:
I know :sad: and his birthday is in a few weeks too. This must be terrible for him...

Aleksa's Laydee
12-12-2004, 05:29 PM
oh my god david :sad: :hug: this is terrible!! i really hope hes ok :sad: :sobbing:

Neely
12-12-2004, 05:29 PM
65 is always early... did he have ongoing heart problems all the time or was this heart failure out of nothing??... in the latter case the shock would be even bigger, because you wouldn't expect it at all!

crimson
12-12-2004, 05:32 PM
:sad: This is such sad news! :sad: Poor David and the rest of his family, what an awful thing to happen. :sad:

jazz_girl
12-12-2004, 05:33 PM
I've never heard about problems before. Maybe he did but they weren't of public knowledge.

*Ljubica*
12-12-2004, 05:34 PM
I also lost a parent at the end of the year and my heart goes out to David and to his family at this sad time. God Bless you David - be strong and take care.

And Neely- to my knowledge there was no history of heart disease -it was very, very sudden.

Gigan
12-12-2004, 05:44 PM
So sorry, David!
Be strong...

athie
12-12-2004, 05:45 PM
How sad :sad: It's never easy losing a parent.

Neely
12-12-2004, 05:48 PM
I've never heard about problems before. Maybe he did but they weren't of public knowledge.
Sure, that could be.
Personally, my biggest concern would always be that beloved persons suddenly pass away and that I couldn't see them one last time. The article says that David was at the hospital, so I guess at least this didn't happen to him.

jazz_girl
12-12-2004, 05:51 PM
That's true, at least he was able to be with him, and not away.

Mrs. B
12-12-2004, 05:51 PM
:sad: condolence to David. may his father's soul rest in peace.

Bibir
12-12-2004, 05:52 PM
This is really sad :sad:

Rosie, I think you can change the first part of your sig now...He will not enjoy it for sure. :sad:
:hug:

Golfnduck
12-12-2004, 05:52 PM
I haven't lost one of my parents yet, but I am truly sorry for David. Whenever someone is taken from you suddenly, the pain is intenisified I believe. I am truly sorry for David, he and his family will be in my prayers.

*Ljubica*
12-12-2004, 05:54 PM
I haven't lost one of my parents yet, but I am truly sorry for David. Whenever someone is taken from you suddenly, the pain is intenisified I believe. I am truly sorry for David, he and his family will be in my prayers.

Thank you golfnduck for your kind words and thoughts. And yes Bea - you are right - I was too shocked and upset by the news to think about it at first,- but I have changed it now.

alfonsojose
12-12-2004, 05:57 PM
:sad:

Sommarsverige
12-12-2004, 05:58 PM
I am so sad :sad: to hear this and want to send all my sympathy to David and his family :hug:
It is always hard to lose a near person, but I think so close to christmas it´s even harder.

Corey Feldman
12-12-2004, 06:09 PM
:awww: Nalbi
win a slam for him next year :hug:

snaillyyy
12-12-2004, 06:10 PM
:sad: Very sad, It is never easy to lose a parent no matter the circumstances but around the holidays is especially difficult. My prayers go out to David and his family.

Corina2605
12-12-2004, 07:23 PM
I am sorry to hear this sad news :-(! Wishing David and his family lots of strength in this difficult time ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

star
12-12-2004, 07:35 PM
This is very hard for Nalbandian and his whole family. It's difficult to lose a parent at anytime and for it to be a sudden death and close to the holidays makes it more difficult.

As Jazz Girl said, it is good that he was able to be with his father and family and not away at some tennis tournament.

:hug: for all the Nalbandian fans.

bovenbuuf
12-12-2004, 08:15 PM
yes condolences to David and his family.. loosing a parent is always hard, especcialy when you love them so much...

sigmagirl91
12-12-2004, 09:02 PM
This has to be the hardest thing-to lose someone close to you during the holidays. My deepest sympathies go out to the family.

~EMiLiTA~
12-13-2004, 02:47 AM
hey guys, I don't normally post here but when I saw the title of this thread I decided to take a look...and just wanted to say that I'm very sad about this. My deepest sympathies to David and his family...it's never easy to go through something like this, leave alone at this time of year. :sad: :hug:

Tricky_Forehand
12-13-2004, 02:59 AM
Wow! I am very shocked to hear this. I almost lost my mom on January 15th of this year to the very same thing and she was only 49 at the time. I know the devastation I felt even though she did survive. I can only imagine the shock and devastation that David and his family must be going through.

I now understand why Rosie and jazz said they don't expect him at the exhibition. If he does, I can only imagine it will be the way that he deals with grief and mourning. Not only will Christmas never be the same for him but neither will his birthday :sad: .

My thoughts are with the Nalbandian family.

^Sue^
12-13-2004, 03:08 AM
I hope Nalbandian can be strong..i feel really sad about this...

Action Jackson
12-13-2004, 03:36 AM
This is very sad news for David and family, and the timing of it doesn't make it any easier but the only advice for David is to be strong and continue on as I don't imagine that is father would want him to be overcome by grief.

*Ljubica*
12-13-2004, 05:13 AM
The Funeral for David's Father will be held today in Unquillo. Here is the article from Clarins this morning:-

NALBANDIAN: MURIO SU PADRE A LOS 65 AÑOS

Dolor en Unquillo

CORDOBA (CORRESPONSAL). Nolberto Nalbandian, padre de David, murió ayer a los 65 años como consecuencia de un serio problema en la arteria aorta. Según fuentes médicas, la muerte fue a las 11.45 en el Sanatorio Allende del barrio capitalino Nueva Córdoba. Nolberto había ingresado al instituto médico a las 2.30 de la madrugada, con fuertes dolores en el pecho. Una vez internado en terapia intensiva, le detectaron un aneurisma en la aorta abdominal —gran inflamación en la arteria más importante—, le practicaron técnicas de reanimación y a las 4.30 lo sometieron a una intervención quirúrgica. Nada pudo revertir la gravedad del cuadro y poco antes del mediodía Nolberto sufrió un paro cardiorrespiratorio.

David estuvo toda la mañana en el sanatorio, junto con otros familiares, y no realizó declaraciones después del fallecimiento de su papá. El velatorio comenzó en las primeras horas de la tarde en una casa de sepelios de Unquillo, localidad cercana a la capital de donde es oriunda la familia, con la concurrencia del círculo más íntimo de los Nalbandian. Los restos de Nolberto serán cremados hoy.

Chloe le Bopper
12-13-2004, 05:24 AM
Gah, I can't imagine losing a parent at this age (I'm an '82 baby like David) :sad:

novanora
12-13-2004, 05:54 AM
oh, my God!! what a terrible news it is!! This year ends so awfully that never can pass it out.....:sad:
Jazz, is that mean David will withdraw the Argentina Cup? It will be quite hard to play in great grief.

Björki
12-13-2004, 06:18 AM
very sad news :( my best wishes to David and his family.

jazz_girl
12-13-2004, 10:08 AM
http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v3/pagina.jsp?pagId=886158
Pain in Unquillo

Nolberto Nalbandian, father of David, died yesterday at 65 years old as a consecuence of a serious problem in the aorta artery. According to medical sources, the death was at 11.45 in the Allende Hospital in the neighbourhood Nueva Cordoba in Cordoba city. Nolberto had entered the Institute at 2.30 am, with strong chest pains. Once in the intensive care section, he was detected an aneurisma in the abdominal aorta-big inflamation in the most important artery-, the doctors gave him reanimations tecnic and at 4.30 he had a surgery. Nothing could revert the seriousness of the situation, and before noon Nolberto suffered a heart and respiratory shock.

David was in the hospital the whole morning, with his family, and didn't make any comments after his dad's death. The wake started in the first hours of the afternoon in Unquillo, a city close to the capital where the family is from, with the presence of the most intimate people to the Nalbandian's. The mortal remains of Nolberto will be cremated today.

jazz_girl
12-13-2004, 10:34 AM
http://www.lavozdelinterior.net/2004/1213/deportes/nota290374_1.htm
David Nalbandian's father has died

After supporting a saturday afternoon with intense chest pains, Norberto Nalbandian died yesteday at 11.45, the father of the tennis player David Nalbandian. After middnight of yesterday, he had been entered the hospital with heart problems in the Allende Hospital of this city, but he couldn't resist a surgery and passed away of an aneurisma in the aorta vane.

His mortal remains will be awaken today till 11 am and then will be cremated.

According to the ones that known him, Norberto was an active, strong and dinamic man. In spite of being advice to quit smoking and take care of himself, his deathe left the members of his family (his wife Aída, and his kids Javier, Darío and David) completly shocked.

“We remember Norberto with joy and we'll try to immitate him in the streghth and generosity. That will be the best way to thank him the love he gave us all" said a family member to the great amount of people that wanted to join the Nalbandian's in their grief.

Yesterday, at the beginning of the evening, David arrived to the wake place in Unquillo, and he recieved a warm hug from his cousins, unkles, friends and neighbour, who waited for him during the while afternoon to be with him (the tennis player was advised to rest because he was too shocked).

Broken by the pain, David took refuge in his mom's arms, the anguish became in grieving tears and the woman had strenghths in the middle of the suffering to console the top ten tennis player in such a difficult time.

:sad:

*Ljubica*
12-13-2004, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the articles Jazz - but that second one is so, so sad. Poor David -sometimes I forget how young he is - at times like this he is just a little boy to me and I want to give him a big hug just like his Mum. I hope the family find the strength to get through this difficult time together.

jazz_girl
12-13-2004, 10:43 AM
I know what you mean. With all he has achieve he seems older, but he's not. If he's with his family, everything will be good. His mom seems like a very strong woman.

bad gambler
12-13-2004, 10:45 AM
this may actually spur nalbandian on to greater things in tennis....the "do it for dad" scenario

really sad news :sad:

lizabeth..*
12-13-2004, 10:48 AM
Thoughts go out to David and his family. So sad :sad:

*Ljubica*
12-13-2004, 10:52 AM
I know what you mean. With all he has achieve he seems older, but he's not. If he's with his family, everything will be good. His mom seems like a very strong woman.

Yes - she does - and in my experience it is often the women who are strongest in these situations. She will still have the maternal instinct to protect her boys no matter how big and old they are. I just hope there is someone there to look after her.

jazz_girl
12-13-2004, 10:52 AM
this may actually spur nalbandian on to greater things in tennis....the "do it for dad" scenario

I've never lost a parent, but I did lose a very close person to me, many years ago, and not a day goes by without remembering him and the sadness might ease but it never goes away. This kind of things make you stronger with time.

jazz_girl
12-13-2004, 10:53 AM
Yes - she does - and in my experience it is often the women who are strongest in these situations. She will still have the maternal instinct to protect her boys no matter how big and old they are. I just hope there is someone there to look after her.
Yes, you're absolutly right. I don't know how mothers do that, but they have an extra strength somehow...

sigmagirl91
12-13-2004, 10:56 AM

I hope so, too, but women have an amazing strength and resiliency after something like this. Like you said, she's going to be the rock everyone leans on.

merle
12-13-2004, 11:10 AM
It's really sad. :sad: My heart goes out to David and his family. My condolences.... :hug: to you David fans here.

HybridTheory
12-13-2004, 11:13 AM
That's so sad :sad:
David :hug:

*Ljubica*
12-13-2004, 11:23 AM
I've never lost a parent, but I did lose a very close person to me, many years ago, and not a day goes by without remembering him and the sadness might ease but it never goes away. This kind of things make you stronger with time.

That is so true Jazz - I think about my Mum every day and the sadness never goes away, - you just learn to deal with it, and guess it does make you stronger, yes.

bad gambler
12-13-2004, 11:31 AM

i lost my dad to cancer 2 years ago - and trust me, it most definitely makes u a stronger person, knowing that whatever you achieve, you're in some way trying to do it for him

Peta Pan
12-13-2004, 11:34 AM
I've never ventured to the Nalby forum before, but I am a fan and I am deeply saddened by this news.

Best wishes to David and his family at this very sad time. :sad:

I am also wanting to give him a big hug now!

novanora
12-13-2004, 11:51 AM

It's such a pity his Dad can't watch David got a Grand Slam by his own eyes. The accident shock can make someone into two different directions, total dejection or burst stronger. If David achieves greater things in tennis by bursting his power, his Dad will see it in the paradise, and smile for sure.

crigazzio
12-13-2004, 01:09 PM
I see that a lot of members here knows what David is feeling right now, and me too....
I just hope David that you can find the strong to spend this dificult time with your family....Nobody can say anything good for you in this moments, but here you have a lot of arms waiting to give a big BIG hug any time that you need!!!!
I´m so sorry for your lost.....

All my love

crigazzio
12-13-2004, 01:30 PM
It's such a pity his Dad can't watch David got a Grand Slam by his own eyes. The accident shock can make someone into two different directions, total dejection or burst stronger. If David achieves greater things in tennis by bursting his power, his Dad will see it in the paradise, and smile for sure.

With or without a GS or the number 1 in the ranking, his dad was always proud of David, and David knows that, all his family always was proud of him...that´s the important, and since now and for ever he has an Angel who will be take care of him in every moment of his life!!!!

avocadoe
12-13-2004, 01:32 PM
Poor David, so young to lose a parent, too. It is good he can openly grieve with them. Such sad news for family and fans.

novanora
12-13-2004, 01:47 PM
With or without a GS or the number 1 in the ranking, his dad was always proud of David, and David knows that, all his family always was proud of him...that´s the important, and since now and for ever he has an Angel who will be take care of him in every moment of his life!!!!
it's so damn right, Ceci :yeah:
yes, his Dad in paradise will bless him free from all the injuries in 2005, nothing can stop him!!

bibi_s
12-13-2004, 01:50 PM
This is really a very sad news. All that I can say is to present my deepest condolences to David and his family.

brazuca5copas
12-13-2004, 02:33 PM
Sorry Guys ... I'm so sad for him.

crigazzio
12-13-2004, 02:35 PM
it's so damn right, Ceci :yeah:
yes, his Dad in paradise will bless him free from all the injuries in 2005, nothing can stop him!!

I don´t know if nothing can´t stop him....but he always will have our cheers......no matter what..... :worship:

jazz_girl
12-13-2004, 03:20 PM
I was watching America Tv a few hours ago and they mentioned David and the death of his dad and showed some old footage of them, it was so sad :sad: As someone said already, I hope he can cry everything now so he can start feeling better soon.

taysbest
12-13-2004, 05:33 PM
This is such terrible news. My heart goes out to David and his family. I lost my Father 2 weeks ago and though we weren't close, it's still a terrible feeling. I feel so sad for David and for those who are in the same situation or have ailing parents..... I know Rosie and Choupi, among others- I'm sorry if I didn't mention everyone, but a big hug to you all.

Adri
12-13-2004, 10:55 PM
I just found out this morning about this... My thoughts are with David and his family in this difficult time. One of my aunts passed away in the exact same circumstances and it was so shocking, usually you don't expect something like this to happen. A :hug: to David...

gravity
12-14-2004, 12:05 AM
I just found out this morning about this... My thoughts are with David and his family in this difficult time.

Seconded.

I only heard about this very recently too, simply because I cannot understand a word of the spanish-speaking news stations here. Very sad upon finally learning the news. Hope David can get some privacy so he can grieve properly in private with his family.

jazz_girl
12-14-2004, 12:07 AM
Well Gravity, there hasn't been many news on tv actually, just in newspapers and it's been with respect. So I guess the press is acting properly and leaving him alone with his family, where he should be.

gravity
12-14-2004, 01:00 AM
Well I'm glad to hear that.

reiko
12-14-2004, 05:14 AM
This is my first post in David Forum. (I just read the sad news in the Gaston Gaudio Forum.) Poor David - so young and had to say good bye to his father. May his father rest in peace. My thoughts are with David and all the other people who are in the deepest of their sorrow.

By the way, I am sure you David fans know that his father was at RG this year. I happened to witness David welcoming his father at the venue. I saw David standing quite some time around the player entrance to Lenglen court (the one on the practice courts side). People kept on coming to him for his autograph or picture; it was as if he was giving a spontaneous autoghraph session. I took some pictures of him and noticed that he was waiting for someone eagerly. After a while his face beamed with delight and he said "Papa!" (it sounded "Pappaaaaaa!"). The happy father and son hugged and went inside. That was it - I just wanted to share this heartwarming scene with you. Hug to David and you all.

Pictures of David waiting for his father (sunny day at RG2004):
http://a9.cpimg.com/image/B1/B3/35447729-117b-01E00280-.jpg
http://a7.cpimg.com/image/B9/B3/35447737-322d-01E00280-.jpg
http://a1.cpimg.com/image/BD/B3/35447741-01b6-01E00280-.jpg

misha
12-14-2004, 07:14 AM
That sounds sooo sweet, and at the same time makes me realize how close they were actually. My heart goes with David and his family!

*Ljubica*
12-14-2004, 07:43 AM
This is my first post in David Forum. (I just read the sad news in the Gaston Gaudio Forum.) Poor David - so young and had to say good bye to his father. May his father rest in peace. My thoughts are with David and all the other people who are in the deepest of their sorrow.

By the way, I am sure you David fans know that his father was at RG this year. I happened to witness David welcoming his father at the venue. I saw David standing quite some time around the player entrance to Lenglen court (the one on the practice courts side). People kept on coming to him for his autograph or picture; it was as if he was giving a spontaneous autoghraph session. I took some pictures of him and noticed that he was waiting for someone eagerly. After a while his face beamed with delight and he said "Papa!" (it sounded "Pappaaaaaa!"). The happy father and son hugged and went inside. That was it - I just wanted to share this heartwarming scene with you. Hug to David and you all.

Thanks for sharing that with us Reiko - what a lovely story. But unfortunately I can't see the photos - can you perhaps post them again or provide a link? Thanks.

Action Jackson
12-14-2004, 07:48 AM
reiko, thanks for that story it gives an insight as to how he was with his father and I hope David carries around the positive images of his dad around with him.

reiko
12-14-2004, 09:05 AM
Rosie, the photos are in "RG04 - Coria, Nal(bandian), Safin, Roddick" album in my ClubPhoto page:
http://members15.clubphoto.com/reiko615911/guest-1.phtml

Or try this direct link to the album: http://members15.clubphoto.com/reiko615911/2414323/guest.phtml

Hope you can see the photos now.

jazz_girl
12-14-2004, 09:30 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us reiko.

*Ljubica*
12-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Rosie, the photos are in "RG04 - Coria, Nal(bandian), Safin, Roddick" album in my ClubPhoto page:

Or try this direct link to the album: http://members15.clubphoto.com/reiko615911/2414323/guest.phtml

Thanks Reiko. To tell you the truth I am still having a few problems viewing them, but I think it's because I am at work and the computer here is very temperamental :devil: as I have never had any problems viewing your photos previously from my PC at home. I will just have to wait til I get home tonight. Thanks anyway.

jazz_girl
12-14-2004, 09:54 AM
I'm having problems with them too, but I'm trying to see if I can open the pics in a different way.

Björki
12-14-2004, 10:30 AM
Reiko thanks for sharing the lovely story with us. :)
I also can't see the pics.

Carlita270876
12-14-2004, 11:35 AM
I read the news for the first time yesterday evening, but I was too shocked to post anything about it. But I read your sympathy messages for David, and I rejoin with you all. This is yet a terrible hardship for David to go through, but he's strong and I'm sure he'll get over it, with the help of his family and friends, and also us, the true fans, who have never let him down in bad times, and who never will.
Take heart, David, we're with you !

novanora
12-14-2004, 12:41 PM

I can view them!!! :woohoo: Thanks a lot, reiko!
Actually, you let me say thanks to a Japanese for the first time :lol:
They are great pictures, thanks again!

novanora
12-14-2004, 01:04 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us Reiko - what a lovely story. But unfortunately I can't see the photos - can you perhaps post them again or provide a link? Thanks.
Rosie, these are the links for Reiko's pics about that waiting-Dad boy in RG, I post them, don't if you can try them out or not.

basil333
12-14-2004, 01:07 PM
I would like to send my condolences to David and his family and friends too -

They are now entering a very tough chapter of their lives - very tough.

Please can I say one thing? I really do not want to offend anyone who reads this.... but please do not encourage David to "get over it" - he has not got a cold, or an injury, he has lost a dear member of his family - he has now found out the hard way that life is too short and special memories must be cherished. At the end of the day - the job he does (brilliantly) is NOT as important as his family.

I am not really getting my words and meanings down correctly here - but I hope what I am trying to say is coming through

Let him and his family and close friends find their way through on their own....

*Ljubica*
12-14-2004, 01:22 PM
Rosie, these are the links for Reiko's pics about that waiting-Dad boy in RG, I post them, don't if you can try them out or not.

Thanks Nova - but it is my work PC that is playing up - so I can't see anything til I get home :sad:

novanora
12-14-2004, 01:34 PM

Please can I say one thing? I really do not want to offend anyone who reads this.... but please do not encourage David to "get over it" - he has not got a cold, or an injury, he has lost a dear member of his family - he has now found out the hard way that life is too short and special memories must be cherished. At the end of the day - the job he does (brilliantly) is NOT as important as his family.

I am not really getting my words and meanings down correctly here - but I hope what I am trying to say is coming through

Let him and his family and close friends find their way through on their own....
You are right, Basil. Your words didn't offend anyone here. Any one who lost a close family member will change some life thoughts, like you said, he found that life is too short and should cherish those special memories. I also lost my grandpa when i was in middle school, the feeling is the same. So, here, we don't push him to go out the sad mood, and back to his job tennis quickly.
Everyone who lost a beloved one would experience this suffering period, some ones will need longer time, and others shorter. But finally they will go out, and make new start of life. Whenever David will be recovered from hurting, we are always waiting here. We would like to see a refreshed player on the court, not a half-hurt one. Hope and believe he can deal with it in his own way, and support forever, just only my mind.

novanora
12-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Thanks Nova - but it is my work PC that is playing up - so I can't see anything til I get home :sad:
Ah, hope your home PC will successfully do that out ;)

Raquel
12-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Poor David, this is very sad news :sad: My condolences to David and his family.

Sakura 0101
12-14-2004, 01:50 PM
sad news. :sad:
I really hope that his father didn't suffer for a long time.
I'm so sorry for David and his family.

believe he will come back with strong heart.

and Thank you so much Reiko. :worship:
I love these pics !!!!!!!
In fact when I found out the news, I was reminded of these lovely photos
, then I couldn't stop crying...
David looks like a 5 year-old boy waiting for his dad, don't you think
so? ;)
I understood how he was loved deeply by his dad, how he grew up
with a warm family.

Thanks again Reiko. :hug:
these pics are greatly precious for all DAVID FAN. :bounce:

crigazzio
12-14-2004, 02:34 PM

I can´t say for sure, that you never get over from this....NEVER!!!
and don´t get me wrong, you can go on, and smile again, and even you can feel happiness, but only if you cry and get out from your heart all the suffering that a lost like this let you inside....That´s my wish for david and his family, nobody can´t tell how time they need for this, but i guess that everybody here, only wants the best for all Nalbandián family....
I hope that they can someday enjoy the greats memories together, with the new angel that now are in the sky shinning only for them....

User id 7816
12-14-2004, 03:53 PM
Oh :sad:
Be strong Davie.

*Ljubica*
12-14-2004, 04:50 PM
Ah, hope your home PC will successfully do that out ;)

Yes thanks Nova - as soon as I got home I saw the pictures perfectly - damned cheap equipment they put into our office :devil: So thanks for posting the links, - and thanks once again to Reiko for posting the pictures and telling us her lovely story of David.

Fedex
12-15-2004, 03:00 AM
Sorry, I haven't been here to hear of this news until now. :sad: :sad: :sad: This is very sad news, and I hope this wont effect David's 04 season. I hope it'll only motivate him more next year. :)

justClaudia
12-15-2004, 11:04 PM
The sadest news...
God..i don't even know what to say,there's not much to say I guess.

Stay stong David.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

A big kiss to all my girls here- after such a long time- I missed you.

jazz_girl
12-15-2004, 11:23 PM
Hi Claudia, nice to have you back :wavey:

*Ljubica*
12-16-2004, 05:25 AM
The sadest news...

Stay stong David.

Nice to see you too Claudia :wavey:

bovenbuuf
12-16-2004, 08:00 AM
The sadest news...

Stay stong David.

Hi Claudia. Its nice to see you here again.

bianco
12-16-2004, 08:41 AM
une triste nouvelle...

haven't been here for a while due to my enormous amount of papers and stuff to do at uni. I came here today to check news about Copa Argentina cos I remember the event starts today. and I saw this piece of news. I can't find the right words to say. I still remember how sad my mom was when my grand-mother passed away. so I can sort of imagine how David is feeling.

well, words fail me at the moment. just want to say, be strong David, for your dad, for your family and for us.

R.I.P. Mr.Nalbandian

lsy
12-16-2004, 11:45 AM
That's really sad news.

Very true. Some things are just not meant to be "get over with" but it will make you a stronger person. I'm sure David will be too.

novanora
12-17-2004, 07:39 PM
claudia, bianco and isy!! nice to see u again!!

Iza
12-19-2004, 08:38 PM
poor David! :hug: :hug: :sad:
One of my colleague's dad died recently and I went to the funeral and it is horrible to have one of your parents die :sad: ! Poor guy I feel so sorry for him!

sigmagirl91
12-19-2004, 09:01 PM
Hi, Iza. Welcome back.

Carito_90
12-19-2004, 11:09 PM
Wow... I jusrt read this at the Copa Argentina de tennis thread (not in this forum, the other one) and I thought there should be a thread about this in this forum.

Those are really sad news, he certainly doesn't deserve it (well no one does actually), specially with the tough year ( regarding tennis) he has had.

Anyway... I just thought I had to say something about that... um... I guess that's all and that he should just try to keep going... I don't know what to say.

bovenbuuf
12-20-2004, 08:47 AM
Hi Iza welcome back.

Iza
12-20-2004, 05:18 PM
hey there :bigwave:http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/winkend/winki1.gif

I thought u forgot that I had once been a regular poster in David's area! I'm back now and you won't get rid of me too easily this time http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/cool/cool01.gif

*Ljubica*
12-20-2004, 06:15 PM

I thought u forgot that I had once been a regular poster in David's area! I'm back now and you won't get rid of me too easily this time http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/cool/cool01.gif

Iza - how could we forget you - welcome back :wavey:

sigmagirl91
12-20-2004, 06:22 PM

Not that we had plans to get rid of you. We're glad to have you back. How's life in these United States? Liking it?

bovenbuuf
12-20-2004, 06:59 PM

of course not,but well also missed you as the Ronnie addict

Iza
12-20-2004, 07:27 PM
Not that we had plans to get rid of you. We're glad to have you back. How's life in these United States? Liking it?

yeah, everything is big! every1 is livin' large here! i mean the roads are large, the cars are large, the shops are large everything!
But I fell in love with those HUGE trucks!they're so American! I like the MACK's and the Volvo's!

I'm happy for this warm welcome :) ! :kiss:

sigmagirl91
12-21-2004, 01:04 AM
yeah, everything is big! every1 is livin' large here! i mean the roads are large, the cars are large, the shops are large everything!
But I fell in love with those HUGE trucks!they're so American! I like the MACK's and the Volvo's!

I'm happy for this warm welcome :) ! :kiss:

So, what brought you here? Are you attending a university here?

Iza
12-21-2004, 05:49 PM
a, no I'm just visiting my relatives and I'm goin' back to Romania in 1 month :sad:

espanol04
12-24-2004, 05:24 PM
That's really a sad news.........
David, we are forever with you!