A world project for JC !!! please all JC fans !!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

A world project for JC !!! please all JC fans !!!

crystal
12-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Hello everyone !!!
I don't know if you've heard about it, but there's a girl who runs one of the best JC sites and she's organizing a big project : we're collecting postcards from JC fans all around the world. Right now we've got about 60 postcards but we would like to reach 100. We gather all the cards in an album, which will be given to JC at the Australian Open. You can write what you want : encouragements, or whatever....in order to rise his mood up !!! :) The essential is being creative.
The deadline is 12th december BUT she's going to push it back a little bit later, so you've still got a chance !!!

POSTCARD PROJECT
Organized by our T.Blog Moderator, Nana, this is a chance for all the fans out there to contribute to (what we hope will be) Juan Carlos's recovery to the top!

[ The following information is taken directly from THIS THREAD of the JCFO Forum ]

PROJECT: Postcards for JC

After a rather heartbreaking year plagued with illness and injuries wouldn't you like to give JC some words of encouragement (and maybe a hug), tell him that his future is still bright and wish him more luck in 2005?? If so then this is the project for you!

We are collecting postcards from JC fans around the world to be compiled in an album to be presented to him during the 2005 Australian Open. This is the perfect opportunity for all fans to write to JC and show him our support.

--------

SUBMISSIONS:

1. Postcards, cards, letters, poems, artwork etc. Be creative. Just remember that it MUST BE ABLE TO FIT inside a pocket with the dimensions: 4.25in x 6in = approx. 10.7cm x 15.2cm. If it doesn't fit I'll either have to cut it or leave it out entirely.
[NOTE: Pockets are clear on both sides]

2. Mail your submissions in a separate envelope to:

NANA
P.O. BOX 7943
Ventura, CA 93006
USA

3. DEADLINE: December 12th (Sunday). Don't procrastinate. I must have your cards on this day at the latest! This way I can ship it over to AUS before the Christmas rush and have it there in time for the Australian Open.

4. You can send in 2 submissions if you like, each occupying their own separate pocket.

--------

PLEASE HELP ADVERTISE

Attention all JC fans: Please help spread the word by advertising this little project on other JC forums, mailing lists, messageboards etc. We want to reach as many fans as possible

--------

Any questions, comments, suggestions? Either post a reply to this thread or email me at nana_ten_hachi@yahoo.com

More informations at : http://www.jc-ferrero.com/home.html
http://jcf.blogspot.com/2004/12/postcards-thanks-everyone-for-sending.html#comments

ps : sorry if you've already been informed but I don't know I've not been on this site for a long time !!! :wavey:

roisin
12-10-2004, 07:00 PM
:wavey: hi there!

yes i made a thread about it a few weeks ago, im also a member of JCFO. i hope the project gets more! ;)

crystal
12-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Well, that's good, so.
I hope too we'll reach 100 !!!

Luna
12-11-2004, 04:18 PM
20 Chinese jc fans and i have sended postcards the day before yesterday.
It has been told to arrive at USA within 3 days.
we'll reach 100 :)

Lalitha
12-12-2004, 03:43 PM
100 is a small number for his popularity with girls, but a good one though :yeah:

plum_juice10
12-13-2004, 05:22 PM
I guess I'm too late rite? :s

roisin
12-13-2004, 05:41 PM
not at all! the deadline has been xtended so if u send it within the next few days it'll get there in time. ;)

crystal
12-13-2004, 06:19 PM
yes you still can do it !! That's not too late... :)

Alan
12-15-2004, 12:08 PM
is there a way we can send the cards electronically? :)

crystal
12-15-2004, 01:10 PM
I dunno.... maybe you can ask nana at :
nana_ten_hachi@yahoo.com
:-)