~Chat Thread For Rafa fans~ [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

~Chat Thread For Rafa fans~

Pages : 1 [2]

Neely
03-08-2005, 06:54 PM
I thought he was the one who ran the Real Mallorca club?
"ran"? You mean in a function of a manager or a coach? I've never heard that he was involved in such jobs.

But he played for Real Mallorca as a player in the last stretch of his career, for many years. That's for sure.

adeegee
03-08-2005, 10:09 PM
I think he might've been player/coach. but yeah he is retiring. he's a bit of a legend in spain

chocc0
03-10-2005, 03:30 AM
woohoo i'm finally 18

adelaide
03-10-2005, 01:07 PM
HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :aparty:

~EMiLiTA~
03-10-2005, 01:52 PM
oh happy b'day sarah!!! a very special day for u! :)

Björki
03-10-2005, 03:42 PM
woohoo i'm finally 18
sweet 18 :) happy birthday :hug:

chocc0
03-10-2005, 09:19 PM
lol thanx guys
uni tiered me out so i couldn't move last night

adeegee
03-10-2005, 10:01 PM
happy b-day! its mine in about 3 weeks! the big 21

knight_ley
03-11-2005, 02:30 AM
woohoo i'm finally 18

Happy birthday :aparty:

I actually just had my birthday on Tuesday!!!

:woohoo:

chocc0
03-11-2005, 07:04 AM
Happy birthday :aparty:

I actually just had my birthday on Tuesday!!!

wow happy birthday !!!!
how old did u turn ?
Your a piscean too

~EMiLiTA~
03-11-2005, 11:38 AM
happy b-day! its mine in about 3 weeks! the big 21

oh cool!!! happy b'day to u too!!! :D

everyone seems to be having a b'day here except me :( but I guess i've already had mine this year lol

hola
03-11-2005, 12:56 PM
but I guess i've already had mine this year lol
Yeah! That is probably the reason :) I have mine soon too :angel:

barbie_bua
03-11-2005, 02:31 PM
i'm turning 18 on19 this month too!!
happy birthday to you too**
so many people's birthday in this month

knight_ley
03-11-2005, 03:03 PM
wow happy birthday !!!!
how old did u turn ?
Your a piscean too

I'm the old one... I just turned 23... :lol:

Lenka
03-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Happy birthday to you all! :aparty:
I will turn to 18 in April.

chocc0
03-12-2005, 07:02 AM
Happy birthday to you all! :aparty:
I will turn to 18 in April.
cool being 18 rocks :)

ataptc
03-12-2005, 01:46 PM
happy belated birthday sarah!

I'll be 18 in October.. still a long way ahead

~EMiLiTA~
03-13-2005, 06:56 AM
looks like a bit of an 18 year old club here hehe

*sigh* i can't wait for miami...then we'll have more things to talk about

adelaide
03-13-2005, 11:24 AM
*sigh* i can't wait for miami...then we'll have more things to talk about

off seasons (...personal mini-off seasons?) suck, don't they.

tourneys arent the same without your fave player :sad:

barbie_bua
03-13-2005, 12:44 PM
i like ur avator pic adalaide Rafa's very cute :)
hope he'll do his best at miami

~EMiLiTA~
03-13-2005, 12:50 PM
lol @ personal mini off season!!!

yeah they do suck...esp when the tournament they're not playing is a loonnnng drawn out affaire like IW :rolleyes: i much preferred it before 2004 when it was just one week...miami was bad enough but now 2 in a row...arrghhh...i wish they'd just get on with it! and the time difference for me is also crap...i'm 16 hours ahead so i can't watch any livescores :banghead: *sigh*

adelaide
03-13-2005, 12:58 PM
lol @ personal mini off season!!!

yeah they do suck...esp when the tournament they're not playing is a loonnnng drawn out affaire like IW :rolleyes: i much preferred it before 2004 when it was just one week...miami was bad enough but now 2 in a row...arrghhh...i wish they'd just get on with it! and the time difference for me is also crap...i'm 16 hours ahead so i can't watch any livescores :banghead: *sigh*

awwwwwwww my poor dear!!!!!!!! :hug:
when Rafael played Hewitt, i stayed up till 4:30 a.m. watching livescoring.. haha i need a life. (thanks simpleternity for staying up with meee :smooch: )

it sucks for me because we get hours of indian wells coverage, but no rafael. :sad:

and thanks barbie!

~EMiLiTA~
03-13-2005, 01:21 PM
aww...it's always the way isn't it :rolleyes: ...that Rafa v Hewitt match was so worth it though...i was there live and it was just amazing...too bad he lost :(

loeliepoelie
03-13-2005, 07:12 PM
it sucks for me because we get hours of indian wells coverage, but no rafael. :sad:

At least you get coverage of master series... *feeling sorry for myself* :angel:

I also stayed up for Rafa - Hewitt, so you're not the only one without a life ;) And I skipped uni for a day to watch the rest of Marat - Roger... Didn't pass the exam the day after that.... But it was worth it! :D

chocc0
03-14-2005, 05:51 AM
aww...it's always the way isn't it :rolleyes: ...that Rafa v Hewitt match was so worth it though...i was there live and it was just amazing...too bad he lost :(
i watched it on tv but for the other tourney's i either have to wait up or rely on the scores in the newspaper which is hopeless really because they r two days late :o

~EMiLiTA~
03-14-2005, 10:39 AM
yeah exactly...I rely on the internet for my scores...the text on the tv doesn't have ANY news, the TV news just gives u one line about hewitt's result with no footage and the newspaper is outdated...so i have to wait til i go online after uni to check the results which sux big time :(

chocc0
03-15-2005, 09:16 AM
ugh uni is tiering i had my worst day today 9-5 but at least i get breaks
and i finish with spanish which is like my fun class i'm still getting use to the pronounciation and stuff!
tomorrow i have to go for 2 hours which sucks because it takes me 2 hours to get there and back so i'll goto work or something i am so tiered

~EMiLiTA~
03-15-2005, 11:48 AM
awww...9-5 is a long day! i remember in first year i had an 8-5 day...i was always buggered by the end of it! tomorrow i only have 1 class that goes for 45 min...how annoying to go in just for that grrrr

chocc0
03-16-2005, 05:35 AM
awww...9-5 is a long day! i remember in first year i had an 8-5 day...i was always buggered by the end of it! tomorrow i only have 1 class that goes for 45 min...how annoying to go in just for that grrrr
yeah that sucks
but at least yesturday was my longest day
tomorrow i have 9-1 straight with no breaks
but i have spanish in the middle of my sociology lecture and tute so that is really good because it's so much fun
arabic today i made a fool of myself it was really embarrassing i refuse to volunteer to say things off the board ever again!

~EMiLiTA~
03-16-2005, 12:13 PM
lol...how are u finding Arabic? i'd love to learn it! when i was in dubai last month i was always looking at all the signs wondering how that made sense to anyone!!! must be pretty hard to learn!

ataptc
03-16-2005, 12:47 PM
on the topic of uni, hey emily you live in Perth right? Is the University of Notre Dame Australia good?

~EMiLiTA~
03-16-2005, 01:00 PM
yeah I do live in Perth! i don't go to Notre Dame...but i think it's ok, the best uni in perth is uwa...do u want to study at Notre Dame? what do u want to study?

ataptc
03-16-2005, 01:08 PM
hmmm there was this Australian Health Sciences Uni fair last sat in Singapore.. I wanna study Sport and Exercise Science and unda was kinda like the cheapest.. lol

~EMiLiTA~
03-16-2005, 01:40 PM
ahhh ok...well in case u haven't visited it already, the site is http://web.nd.edu.au/index.html hopefully that can give u a better idea....if u want to know stuff about uwa i could help u more cos that's where i go!

ataptc
03-16-2005, 03:21 PM
yup i sort of visited the site already :) which part of perth is uwa located? is the racism in perth as bad as what we singaporeans hear of?

chocc0
03-17-2005, 09:11 AM
lol...how are u finding Arabic? i'd love to learn it! when i was in dubai last month i was always looking at all the signs wondering how that made sense to anyone!!! must be pretty hard to learn!
i already know some arabic because i'm lebanese so i speak with my parents and know the alphabet but thats where my knowledge of the language kind of ends lol. Oh i love Dubai it's so cool except there are really gross sleazy guys but thats another story.
so arabic so far is pretty simple for me coz we r just going thru the alphabet and stuff but i really love spanish my teacher she is such a character...she makes me laugh so much and i'm actually learning it's muy bien :)

chocc0
03-17-2005, 09:14 AM
on the topic of uni, hey emily you live in Perth right? Is the University of Notre Dame Australia good?
there are a lot of singaporeans at sydney uni, my mentor dude was singaporeans he was cool.

~EMiLiTA~
03-17-2005, 11:04 AM
i already know some arabic because i'm lebanese so i speak with my parents and know the alphabet but thats where my knowledge of the language kind of ends lol. Oh i love Dubai it's so cool except there are really gross sleazy guys but thats another story.
so arabic so far is pretty simple for me coz we r just going thru the alphabet and stuff but i really love spanish my teacher she is such a character...she makes me laugh so much and i'm actually learning it's muy bien :)

oh cool! i didn't realise you were lebanese!! then it would be easy for u!! yeah, Dubai is a really cool place...but i know what u mean about the guys lol.
good to know you're enjoying Spanish too!!

~EMiLiTA~
03-17-2005, 11:10 AM
yup i sort of visited the site already :) which part of perth is uwa located? is the racism in perth as bad as what we singaporeans hear of?

uwa is located in the suburb of Crawley...it's pretty central, right by the river...a nice location actually.

as for racism...well, i'm not likely to be affected by it personally so it's hard to say, but i've never seen any. at my uni there are like asian clubs/societies you can join and also one for international students. there are HEAPS of asian students at uwa so it's not like u'd stick out or anything! some of them mix with aussie students, others prefer to mix with fellow Asian students...it's just their choice really. As for outside of uni, well there also doesn't seem to be THAT much racism around...i mean, nothing notable...as i say, Perth in general has lots of Asians, especially Singaporeans, so they don't really have a huge problem with them. But yeah, that's just from my perspective cos i've never experienced it or seen anyone else experiencing it...other ppl might disagree with me

chocc0
03-17-2005, 08:24 PM
oh cool! i didn't realise you were lebanese!! then it would be easy for u!! yeah, Dubai is a really cool place...but i know what u mean about the guys lol.
good to know you're enjoying Spanish too!!
yeah it is sort of easy but i can see the ppl who have no idea about the language are kind of struggling but it gets a bit messy!

Spanish rocks i wish they had taught it in my school then i would be pretty good by now but i'll take it in baby steps!

ataptc
03-19-2005, 03:29 PM
there are a lot of singaporeans at sydney uni, my mentor dude was singaporeans he was cool.
i have a secondary school friend studying there :) i think she's in business if i'm not wrong :) many singaporeans love to go to australia to study cos it's cheaper than us/europe/uk/canada unis, it's nearer to singapore than the others and it's quite reputable ;)

ataptc
03-19-2005, 03:30 PM
uwa is located in the suburb of Crawley...it's pretty central, right by the river...a nice location actually.

as for racism...well, i'm not likely to be affected by it personally so it's hard to say, but i've never seen any. at my uni there are like asian clubs/societies you can join and also one for international students. there are HEAPS of asian students at uwa so it's not like u'd stick out or anything! some of them mix with aussie students, others prefer to mix with fellow Asian students...it's just their choice really. As for outside of uni, well there also doesn't seem to be THAT much racism around...i mean, nothing notable...as i say, Perth in general has lots of Asians, especially Singaporeans, so they don't really have a huge problem with them. But yeah, that's just from my perspective cos i've never experienced it or seen anyone else experiencing it...other ppl might disagree with me
Yup Perth is a hot spot for Singaporeans.. haha thanks for your perspective! :)

ataptc
03-19-2005, 03:56 PM
there's another australian uni fair tomorrow.. a much larger fair with mainly all the unis.. and there's a seminar for sports science! :banana:

~EMiLiTA~
03-20-2005, 12:13 PM
oh cool! have fun...if u need more help, just ask! :)

cute_chichi
03-28-2005, 10:21 AM
hi to all rafael fans!!!!! :hug: so good to be back!!!! :yippee: just got back from a long vacation. needed to finish some stuff.
aaawwwww i missed rafael sooooo much! :awww:

he's lookin' really hot ooohhhhh :kiss: :hearts:

Eruwen
03-28-2005, 10:24 AM
:wavey: Welcome back!

cute_chichi
03-28-2005, 10:41 AM
:wavey: Welcome back!

thank you!!!!! :hug:

~EMiLiTA~
03-28-2005, 11:07 AM
hi to all rafael fans!!!!! :hug: so good to be back!!!! :yippee: just got back from a long vacation. needed to finish some stuff.

hi! welcome back! whereabouts did u go?

loeliepoelie
03-28-2005, 07:11 PM
All this uni talk made me curious, what are you guys studying at uni???

ataptc
03-29-2005, 02:34 AM

good to see you back! :wavey: How I wish for a long vacation too... ;)

chocc0
03-29-2005, 04:09 AM

welcome back :wavey:

chocc0
03-29-2005, 04:10 AM
Bachelor of Arts at sydney uni
doing arabic, spanish, sociology and history

what about u?

~EMiLiTA~
03-29-2005, 10:18 AM

I'm doing a Bachelor of Arts too...majoring in French and German and minoring in Linguistics...how about u?

loeliepoelie
03-29-2005, 06:45 PM
I'm doing pharmacy. But would love to learn Spanish!!! Maybe I'm going to try to do Spanish at uni as well. It's free to do an extra course. But I'm not sure if I'll be able to do both and still have a life... :)

hola
03-29-2005, 07:08 PM
I'm doing a Bachelor of Arts too...majoring in French and German and minoring in Linguistics...how about u?
So what can you do when you finish it? Translator or something else?

chocc0
03-30-2005, 02:06 AM
Linguistics! I heard thats really hard!

~EMiLiTA~
03-30-2005, 11:10 AM
So what can you do when you finish it? Translator or something else?

yep, i want to be a translator...

~EMiLiTA~
03-30-2005, 11:11 AM
Linguistics! I heard thats really hard!

hmm...well i don't find it that hard! it's interesting though!

loeliepoelie
03-30-2005, 04:05 PM
yep, i want to be a translator...

Just like Gaby!!! :)

chocc0
03-30-2005, 09:17 PM
hmm...well i don't find it that hard! it's interesting though!
well if u like it it's good then
i have just had convos with ppl who have dropped it because they said it was really hard like philosophy :scared: thank God i didn't do it

Eruwen
03-31-2005, 01:26 PM
I don't think it's that difficult either... but I do think it's probably really boring if you're not interested in it! But that probably applies to all subjects :lol:

~EMiLiTA~
03-31-2005, 01:51 PM
yeah i agree...most ppl would find it really boring!!! lol

chocc0
03-31-2005, 09:29 PM
history is really boring my lecturerer strokes his beard while he talks about who knows what
i fell asleep in my lecture :eek:
thank God for online lecture notes!

martirogi
03-31-2005, 11:34 PM
sigh i cant get motivated to study for my chemisty test and its tomorrow

chocc0
04-01-2005, 12:32 AM
hey get motivated i am trying to stduy for sociolgy
just so bloody boring

~EMiLiTA~
04-01-2005, 07:44 AM
thank God for online lecture notes!

tell me about it!!! that's the reason i haven't gone to half my lectures in the past!

cute_chichi
04-02-2005, 03:15 AM
congratulations rafael for making it to the final!!!!!!!!
hugs and kisses to you!!!!!! :hug:

good luck baby!!!!! :banana:

cute_chichi
04-02-2005, 03:32 AM
hi! welcome back! whereabouts did u go?

hi!!!!! thank you :hug:

so good to be back and learn that rafa is doing very very well and lookin' soooooo hot :hearts:

i had to travel to chicago to visit some friends and relatives and do some research for a school paper. also spent some time for a much needed vacation to nurse a broken heart :banghead: lol

i'm so glad to be back and spend more rafa time and looovin' :woohoo:

cute_chichi
04-02-2005, 03:34 AM
welcome back :wavey:

thank you!!!!!! :hug:

chocc0
04-02-2005, 06:33 AM
tell me about it!!! that's the reason i haven't gone to half my lectures in the past!
lol i am never going to my spanish civilization lecture ever ever again!

adelaide
04-03-2005, 02:16 PM
it's adeegee's birthday today! (i think)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :aparty:

i swear im not a stalker. hehe.
hopefully Rafael will today win for you ;)

Carlita
04-03-2005, 02:24 PM
:aparty: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADEEGEE :aparty:

:dance: :bdaycake: :dance:

~EMiLiTA~
04-03-2005, 03:10 PM
hi!!!!! thank you :hug:

so good to be back and learn that rafa is doing very very well and lookin' soooooo hot :hearts:

i had to travel to chicago to visit some friends and relatives and do some research for a school paper. also spent some time for a much needed vacation to nurse a broken heart :banghead: lol

i'm so glad to be back and spend more rafa time and looovin' :woohoo:

awww hope all's well now :hug:

yes, u totally came back at the right time cos our bub is in the FINAL!!! :woohoo:

~EMiLiTA~
04-03-2005, 03:11 PM
lol i am never going to my spanish civilization lecture ever ever again!

lol! how come? what happened?

~EMiLiTA~
04-03-2005, 03:12 PM
http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/party/3566.gif Adam!

chocc0
04-06-2005, 08:53 AM
lol! how come? what happened?
well besides stacking it down the stairs infront of everyone i dicovered his lecture notes :D

and Happy Birthday Adam!

~EMiLiTA~
04-07-2005, 11:57 AM
well besides stacking it down the stairs infront of everyone i dicovered his lecture notes :D

haha yeah, handy things those!

chocc0
04-13-2005, 07:26 AM
Omg i managed to embarrass my self in my history lecture yesturday
he asked if he should wear his microphone and ppl were saying no then i screamed out yes very admantly (which i didn't mean to do) then eveyone started to laugh and i didn't realise it was at me untill my friend pointed it out.

then the lecturer goes i apologise to the young lady who requested the mic (this was in the second lecture) i don't have it and everyone started laughing! so embarassing

loeliepoelie
04-13-2005, 08:51 AM
:hug:

ataptc
04-13-2005, 11:04 AM
awww poor you! :hug:

chocc0
04-14-2005, 07:35 AM
i know i'm an idiot
i hate uni!

adelaide
04-27-2005, 12:17 AM
since he's off for a week, i feel the need to bring back this thread.

in other news, i think i will be at tennis masters canada this year :D

knight_ley
04-27-2005, 01:51 AM
since he's off for a week, i feel the need to bring back this thread.

in other news, i think i will be at tennis masters canada this year :D

WOW!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TOO!!!!!!! I wonder if I'll see you there ;) :lol:

chocc0
04-27-2005, 07:30 AM
aww you guys are lucky
no good guys come to sydney :sad:

eddie_hyden
04-27-2005, 11:26 AM
aww you guys are lucky
no good guys come to sydney :sad:

hey maybe i will for the grand slam.

well that's the nearest from where i am :)

cheers all!

adelaide
04-28-2005, 06:40 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TOO!!!!!!! I wonder if I'll see you there ;) :lol:
what a coincidence............. ;)

chocc0 :hug:

chocc0
04-28-2005, 10:31 PM
lol
it's ok *sniff*
i'll just have to drive down to melbounre to see it :sad:

~EMiLiTA~
04-30-2005, 11:43 AM
you can see the DC tie in Sydney in July...the Argentinian team should be good

chocc0
05-04-2005, 05:27 AM
you can see the DC tie in Sydney in July...the Argentinian team should be good
OHHH i'll be on hols too :D
i love coria
crap that reminds i need to check my exam timetable

~EMiLiTA~
05-04-2005, 09:09 AM
yeah see? u can see some tennis after all!!! if i was going to be in Aus at that time, I'd consider going over to see that tie too...should be great!

gogo_guga
05-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Out-of-topic-question:
Has anyone ever heard Nadal speak in Catalan?? Is that the language he speaks in with his family and to Ferrero, Robredo and Moya?

helena
05-05-2005, 05:37 AM
Out-of-topic-question:
Has anyone ever heard Nadal speak in Catalan?? Is that the language he speaks in with his family and to Ferrero, Robredo and Moya?

There's a video on the AO website where he speaks Mallorqui (=Catalan). I know he speaks that language with his family and I supposed with Moya too. I didn't knew that Ferrero & Robredo speak Catalan :confused: .

I♥PsY@Mus!c
05-05-2005, 06:13 AM
There's a video on the AO website where he speaks Mallorqui (=Catalan). I know he speaks that language with his family and I supposed with Moya too. I didn't knew that Ferrero & Robredo speak Catalan :confused: .

Tommy does speak Catalan becoz he is a Catalonian. ;)

~EMiLiTA~
05-05-2005, 01:50 PM
Out-of-topic-question:

yes I've heard him speak Catalan...well actually it's Mallorquín but it's basically the same, except the accent is a bit weirder. Ferrero speaks Valenciano which is also similar to Catalan but the accent is not as strong and there are a few spelling/word differences...

sonia
05-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Out-of-topic-question:

I think that he speaks catalan (balear=mallorqui) with his family! ;)

gogo_guga
05-05-2005, 09:28 PM
I think that he speaks catalan (balear=mallorqui) with his family! ;)

That's cool.
I was just wondering because when I saw Rafa and Carlos practicing in Toronto, they were speaking Spanish. Do you know if catalan is spoken in school?

adelaide
05-06-2005, 12:11 AM
That's cool.
I was just wondering because when I saw Rafa and Carlos practicing in Toronto, they were speaking Spanish. Do you know if catalan is spoken in school?
ooo are you near Toronto?

Mimi
05-06-2005, 02:51 AM
hi to all nadal's fans :wavey:

i have a friend who has immigrated to toronto at 1999, but she is too lazy, has only returned to HK once :rolleyes:

sonia
05-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Do you know if catalan is spoken in school?

Yes, I do

Carlita
05-14-2005, 04:27 PM
;) Look here Evelyn, "my Rafael":lol:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=1316344&postcount=1

Iza
05-31-2005, 12:53 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Sjoukje little Rafa is SUCH a cutie :kiss: :kiss: !!!!! I have no words :kiss: !!!!
Errr why is this thread in coma :shrug: ?
Rafa's doin' well so we have what 2 talk about ;) Better than doin' it in the Nando chatworld and annoy darling Liz :hug: :lol: j/k ;)

~EMiLiTA~
05-31-2005, 02:01 PM
haha yes good point!

NicoFan
05-31-2005, 04:21 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Sjoukje little Rafa is SUCH a cutie :kiss: :kiss: !!!!! I have no words :kiss: !!!!
Errr why is this thread in coma :shrug: ?
Rafa's doin' well so we have what 2 talk about ;) Better than doin' it in the Nando chatworld and annoy darling Liz :hug: :lol: j/k ;)

I was wondering the same thing...it is dead on this board, and Rafa is about to go into the "real" final against Roger.

Go RAFA go! :)

connectolove
05-31-2005, 04:28 PM
Boy this Rafa is UNBELIEVABLE!!! He left sooo much blood in the arena (figure of speech). Poor Ferrer!

NicoFan
05-31-2005, 04:37 PM
Boy this Rafa is UNBELIEVABLE!!! He left sooo much blood in the arena (figure of speech). Poor Ferrer!

Gross...lol!

I want RAFA to win so badly on Friday. He just has to beat Roger. I'll be sooo bummed if he loses.

VAMOS RAFA sweetie! VAMOS!

Iza
05-31-2005, 07:52 PM
I don't even want to think how I'll be if he loses. But I'm pretty sure he'll beat Fed :rocker2: !!!!!!!!!!!!

~EMiLiTA~
06-01-2005, 11:44 AM
yes me too....he HAS to beat Rogi...i expect nothing less than victory!!!

chocc0
06-02-2005, 06:25 AM
yes me too....he HAS to beat Rogi...i expect nothing less than victory!!!
i know i'll be really upset if he looses
do u know if we get any coverage of the final?
i have a spanish test the next day so i wont be able to stay up :bigcry:

~EMiLiTA~
06-02-2005, 10:37 AM
i don't think we'll have any coverage...pls don't even get me started on that...i think it's just ridiculous...once again i will have to watch the live scoreboard :fiery:

chocc0
06-02-2005, 10:45 AM
lol i wrote an abusive email i think f**K was every second word

adelaide
06-02-2005, 12:44 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug: for the australian girls

nyehh.. i'll be at school. my life sucks.

chocc0
06-03-2005, 12:16 AM
:hug: :hug: :hug: for the australian girls

nyehh.. i'll be at school. my life sucks.
aww thanx :bigcry:

stupid free to air tv!

and it sucks u'll be at skool :hug:

ataptc
06-03-2005, 08:11 PM
awww to everyone who didnt have coverage :hug:

I'm sure a torrent on this match will be made so you guys can download it :)

Fi-Fi
06-03-2005, 09:57 PM
i think watching the scoreboard on the RG site made me even more nervous than if i'd been able to watch in on tv coz i couldnt actually see what was going on

now if only i had pay tv...

chocc0
06-04-2005, 03:04 AM
i reckon i've been bugging my parentals for ages!

~EMiLiTA~
06-04-2005, 01:17 PM
i know!! i need foxtel so badly!! i'm getting someone who has it to tape the final for me

Iza
06-04-2005, 02:54 PM
i'll tape the final cos I have the confirmation ceremony on Sunday starting at 4.30 pm and the final starts at 5 (Romania's time) and I dunno how long it'll last....i don't think I'll get to see anything :sad: But I WILL have it taped...it's not the same tho :tears:

Fi-Fi
06-05-2005, 05:18 AM
i want foxtel i want foxtel i want foxtel! :( my friends who have it would be happy to have me over...if i wasnt the middle of the night!!!!!! :( :( :( :(
taped versions just arent the same......
ok, i think ive whined enough now

chocc0
06-05-2005, 08:00 AM
i know it sucks

~EMiLiTA~
06-05-2005, 11:30 AM
i taped versions suck big time....but it's the only other option :fiery:

Iza
06-05-2005, 08:15 PM
sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! :hearts: rafa and the trophy go so well 2getha :inlove:

adelaide
06-06-2005, 12:54 AM
fyi Iza, I'd go for the arms.

knight_ley
06-06-2005, 01:01 AM
fyi Iza, I'd go for the arms.

addey, your new avatar is so lovely :hearts:

Carlita
08-01-2005, 08:17 AM
:wavey: Chocc0 (sarah right?? :o ) Let's chat here...otherwise the thread will never fade! :lol:

ehm..yeah, be a good girl and do your homework :p

chocc0
08-01-2005, 08:24 AM
:wavey: Chocc0 (sarah right?? :o ) Let's chat here...otherwise the thread will never fade! :lol:

ehm..yeah, be a good girl and do your homework :p
Yes you got it right!!!

lol i just realised i didn't have any homework which is good i just have some reading to do!
how are you?

Carlita
08-01-2005, 08:26 AM
:bounce: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah I remembered :haha: Im okay! Bored at work... only stupid urgent stuff to keep me busy.....it's Monday morning...so I guess that's the reason...

I did have a good laugh though.... WOW I can turn a person red with the click of a button! :devil: :angel:

I saw you in the Fernando Forum, are you a Nando Chica in hiding??? ;) :lol:

chocc0
08-01-2005, 08:29 AM
:bounce: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah I remembered :haha: Im okay! Bored at work... only stupid urgent stuff to keep me busy.....it's Monday morning...so I guess that's the reason...

I did have a good laugh though.... WOW I can turn a person red with the click of a button! :devil: :angel:

I saw you in the Fernando Forum, are you a Nando Chica in hiding??? ;) :lol:
aww work sucks i have to goto work tomorrow before uni :sad:

yes i am a nando chica ...well i saw him at sydney and we had a staring thing going on...too bad his gf was there :lol:

Carlita
08-01-2005, 08:37 AM
aww work sucks i have to goto work tomorrow before uni :sad:

yes i am a nando chica ...well i saw him at sydney and we had a staring thing going on...too bad his gf was there :lol:ooooooooooh isn't he the sweetest?? :hug:

btw, aren't YOU his gf then??? *gets the "crazytheme" going again....* :haha: oh no...it would be me, he likes older women:angel: ...... :lol: *should stop now*

Nene
08-01-2005, 08:43 AM
:haha:

Carlita
08-01-2005, 08:49 AM
:wavey: HI Nene! How are you?:)

Nene
08-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Thanks...and go back to study .I'll do my best ;)

Nene
08-01-2005, 09:10 AM
I cannot quote.. what's up:sad:

Carlita
08-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Thanks...and go back to study .I'll do my best ;) You'll do fine:yeah: ! And come chat here whenever you can :D :hug:

Nene
08-01-2005, 02:53 PM
The strange post has been deleted?hehe~

Carlita
08-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Yep! :yeah: and rightly so in my opinion! :)

Nene
08-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Yep! :yeah: and rightly so in my opinion! :)
hah~and I think so :devil:
we have moderators here?but I cannot see... :scratch:

Carlita
08-01-2005, 04:09 PM
hah~and I think so :devil:
we have moderators here?but I cannot see... :scratch:oh yeaaaaaaah we do ;)

Mimi
08-02-2005, 03:49 AM
hi Nene and ladycarlita :D

hey nene, who isyour avator :confused: , what a funny pose :p

Carlita
08-02-2005, 05:50 AM
Hi Mimi!! :wavey: thank you for the nice rep! :hug:

Isn't that Baghdatis in Nene's avatar???

Have a great day everyone!

Mimi
08-02-2005, 09:13 AM
hi lady_carlita :D

you are welcome :wavey:

thanks, sorry i don't know who is baghdatis :o , but he looks a bit too happy in the avator, very funny, hehe :p
Hi Mimi!! :wavey: thank you for the nice rep! :hug:

Isn't that Baghdatis in Nene's avatar???

Have a great day everyone!

Carlita
08-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Well, he's a tennis player :lol: from .... ehm..... no idea :lol: I'm sure Nene knows :)

Eruwen
08-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Isn't he from Cyprus?

Carlita
08-02-2005, 10:04 AM
You said it! :lol: I really have no idea :lol::o

~EMiLiTA~
08-02-2005, 10:33 AM
yeah Baghdatis is from Cyprus...i was impressed by him when i saw him play against Robredo and Federer at the Aus Open! seems a nice guy too

btw...i haven't been into this forum for 2 days and now that i'm here again i see 50 million isadora threads...WTF?! can someone please delete that attention seeking crap? it's a waste of space...

Carlita
08-02-2005, 10:55 AM
Consider IT taken care off ;)

btw, don't you love all those red dots ???? :haha::devil:

Carlita
08-02-2005, 11:08 AM
:bounce: oooooooooooooh I think problem is solved!!!

Thank you whoever got rid of our :cuckoo:

Eruwen
08-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Hey! I'm missing some threads.... I wonder where they went? :scratch:

:lol:

~EMiLiTA~
08-02-2005, 11:35 AM
muchísimas gracias

good riddance to bad rubbish

Iza
08-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Any1 say something aout my sweet :baby: Marcos??? :bounce:
Nene's av :worship: he'll be better-known soon, mimi, don't worry cos u dunno him ;)

Long time since I last was here :scratch: so how's the RafaCity ppl? *apart from the Nando chicas :lol: *

casillas_girl
08-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Wasn't there a show about Marcos Baghdatis on Eurosport last year?
I saw it a couple times and he seemed really cute and sweet! :angel:

Iza
08-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Yeah it was but STUPID me only saw the last 4 of them :smash: and I taped the last 3 ...GRRRRRR I hate myself for not watching it from the start :smash:

chocc0
08-03-2005, 09:49 PM
:bounce: oooooooooooooh I think problem is solved!!!

Thank you whoever got rid of our :cuckoo:

that isadora was a few sandwiches short of a picnic
i hope next time they don't let her out of the nut house to play

Hola all!:wavey:

adelaide
08-04-2005, 02:30 AM
i wish i lived in Europe. :awww:

Nene
08-04-2005, 07:28 AM
Really? :eek: Mmmmmmmmmmm I really want to know more news and videos of him...but I failed :sad: he didn't play well recently :sad: :sad:

Nene
08-04-2005, 07:44 AM
So glad that more friends pay attention to sweet baby Marcos:hug:
Yep..he's from Cyprus..a lovely island(I think...maybe Asia..Europe.There are different opinions.hehe ..anyone knows?) :cuckoo:

introduction from ATP

Marcos Baghdatis (CYP)
Birthdate: 6/17/1985
Birthplace: Limassol, Cyprus
Residence: Paris, France :awww:
Height: 6'0'' (182 cm)
Weight: 177 lbs (80 kg)
Plays: Right-handed
Turned Pro: 2003

Career High INDESIT ATP Entry Ranking - Singles: 68 (7/11/2005) :clap2: He made progress :kiss: so carry on :cool:

Iza
08-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Nene and the other Marcos fans here's the link 2 Marcos' thread please please please com there cos we are in biig need of Marcos fans there...it's been silent for a few days :sad: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=2083854#post2083854

Saumon
08-04-2005, 03:55 PM
cyprus is in the european union ;)
and the way marcos speaks french is funny :lol: :p

Nene
08-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Nene and the other Marcos fans here's the link 2 Marcos' thread please please please com there cos we are in biig need of Marcos fans there...it's been silent for a few days :sad: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=2083854#post2083854
Wooooooooo nice:yeah:That's what I've been looking for!!:bounce:Thank you so much!! :angel:

Nene
08-05-2005, 12:04 PM
cyprus is in the european union ;)
and the way marcos speaks french is funny :lol: :p
haha~French :) it must be cute :angel:

Nene
08-07-2005, 02:14 AM
See you my friends:sad: I'm going back to school..and come back every 1 week.hehe~Enjoy everyday:hug: bye

chocc0
08-08-2005, 08:29 AM
See you my friends:sad: I'm going back to school..and come back every 1 week.hehe~Enjoy everyday:hug: bye
aww nene
i feel your pain
uni sucks but the finale of desperate housewives is on tonight so that takes precedence :p

Iza
08-08-2005, 08:40 AM
awww Nene :awww:
C u in a week then :kiss: :wavey:

Nene
08-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi~I don't have lessons tomorrow,so I come back :hug:haha~ but we have to take the missing lessons back on Saturday:sad:too bad...

Nene
08-09-2005, 01:31 PM
aww nene
i feel your pain
uni sucks but the finale of desperate housewives is on tonight so that takes precedence :p
:haha:You're right ;) but the endless exams really drive me crazy :o :devil:
anyway it will be worthy~

linny28grace
08-09-2005, 05:21 PM
OOO that is one good show! I won't ruin it tho :eek:

chocc0
08-10-2005, 08:54 AM
OOO that is one good show! I won't ruin it tho :eek:
i wasn't happy with the ending but i want it to start again!@

Nene
08-13-2005, 01:16 PM
...So many masters of clay play well in Montreal.what a.. :scratch:

chocc0
08-19-2005, 08:15 AM
hey Guys
i have just recovered from the chicken pox
it was terrible but i am ok now and not itchy
hope everyone else is ok :wavey:

ataptc
08-19-2005, 09:41 AM
hey Guys
i have just recovered from the chicken pox
it was terrible but i am ok now and not itchy
hope everyone else is ok :wavey:
awww :hug: Glad to know you have recovered. I got mine when I was 12, right after the major exams, all because my friend who had it on the first day of exams came back to school and touched me first :( It lasted for 3 weeks and I couldnt celebrate the fact that exams were over! How long was yours?

chocc0
08-19-2005, 10:10 AM
awww :hug: Glad to know you have recovered. I got mine when I was 12, right after the major exams, all because my friend who had it on the first day of exams came back to school and touched me first :( It lasted for 3 weeks and I couldnt celebrate the fact that exams were over! How long was yours?
only a week
but i had been feeling like crap a week before the spots turned up
this was my second time :eek:

ataptc
08-19-2005, 11:14 AM
only a week
but i had been feeling like crap a week before the spots turned up
this was my second time :eek:
oh my goodness.. second time? poor you :hug: How did you get it?

chocc0
08-19-2005, 11:44 AM
i wish i knew but i seriously have no idea
how r u?

Nene
08-19-2005, 12:07 PM
That's the problem I'm facing to :sad:

chocc0
08-19-2005, 12:08 PM
you don't have the chicken pox do u nene??? i hope not :hug:

Nene
08-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Luckily I don't have.. but my best friend is always in trouble:sad: we like making jokes about her( of cause just for fun|o| ) so I know that situation:sad: but you recovered!! so nice!! maybe you can show my friend a way!!hehe :hug:

ataptc
08-20-2005, 03:23 AM
sarah, your chicken pox just came suddenly? that's freaky!

My exams are in 5 weeks' time and I'm really worried.. If I fail, I cant go on to the next year :(

adelaide
08-21-2005, 01:25 AM

My exams are in 5 weeks' time and I'm really worried.. If I fail, I cant go on to the next year :(
aw I'm sure you'll do well! :hug:

I go back to school in 2 weeks. And I don't wanna.

Nene
08-21-2005, 03:38 AM

... I really understand your feeling :hug: Damn exams :o :o
but what to do? just carry on isn't it :devil: :bounce:

ataptc
08-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Yeah, it is inevitable! My mom says if I pass, she'll buy me an ipod! I shouldnt be online so often, I should study more right? :lol:

Nene
08-24-2005, 12:49 PM
Yeah, it is inevitable! My mom says if I pass, she'll buy me an ipod! I shouldnt be online so often, I should study more right? :lol:
hehe~~right!! the similar situation!! ;) So vamos!and also for the iPod :devil: haha :angel:

ataptc
08-24-2005, 02:14 PM
hehe~~right!! the similar situation!! ;) So vamos!and also for the iPod :devil: haha :angel:
Vamos! We shall conquer our exams :D

Nene
08-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Haha~conquer!! :yeah: BTW,do you like YiDa?..Maybe you don't speak Chinese..He's lovely!

ataptc
08-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Haha~conquer!! :yeah: BTW,do you like YiDa?..Maybe you don't speak Chinese..He's lovely!
I have chinese as my second language in school but I suck at it :o Erm is YiDa a chinese singer? Dont listen to chinese music sorry!

Nene
08-25-2005, 05:18 AM
haha~ he's from Singapore too, so I think maybe you heard of him. But he develops his career in Taiwan.hehe~ anyway, I've been tired of Chinese music for a long time... mmm I hate it.. but now I'm about to pick it up..only YiDa's. :angel:

chocc0
11-04-2005, 03:58 AM
wow no ones written in here for yonks

anyways i got my drivers licence today
hooraaay

parissima
11-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Oh congrats for getting your driver's licence :bigclap:

Hmm gotta go to my classes (Anatomy and... Biochemistry :/).
Pff..

Take care you people :)

ataptc
11-04-2005, 01:25 PM
Congrats Sarah! I'm finally old enough to get my licence too but I don't think I will, it costs a lot to get one here :sad:

adelaide
11-04-2005, 08:31 PM
wow no ones written in here for yonks

anyways i got my drivers licence today
hooraaay
:banana: :banana: congrats! I'm too lazy to get mine. :o

I wonder if Rafael has one yet? Hmm.

parissima
11-07-2005, 07:58 AM
I don't know if he has the time to get one... :/

chocc0
11-11-2005, 05:55 AM
Thanx everyone
the car broke down the second day i got my licence which really sucked so i haven't driven since

ugh i sooo should be studying

Fi-Fi
11-14-2005, 07:05 AM
:wavey: hello all in here

all this talk about driving....im going to have to learn how to drive soon ...im sooo incredibly nervous :sad:

parissima
11-14-2005, 09:10 AM
Same here Fi-Fi.
I'm probably gonna be starting in a couple weeks or so... :/ I don't really want to...
I mean, i don't feel like i'm ready to drive. Nor do i feel that i need to drive, living in Paris where you can use so many means of transport.

Fi-Fi
11-14-2005, 09:41 AM
im more scared that my driving instructor will yell at me then anything :(
but my parents are going to force me to learn when i turn 16 because they think its a 'life skill blah blah blah'

parissima
11-14-2005, 05:10 PM
im more scared that my driving instructor will yell at me then anything :(
but my parents are going to force me to learn
gosh, it's really the same for me. i'm scared of not being able to drive correctly and being yelled at^^

except that i'm 18, and that it's only my dad whose being annoying about me getting my driver's licence

Fi-Fi
11-15-2005, 05:41 AM
i do want to get it im just nervous as hell....my friend smashed into her garage wall....that wasnt really a comforting thought :lol:

ataptc
11-15-2005, 07:13 AM
but driving is fun! But you can't trust me cos I don't even have my licence yet :lol:

ataptc
11-15-2005, 07:14 AM
Thanx everyone
the car broke down the second day i got my licence which really sucked so i haven't driven since
That sucks!

parissima
11-15-2005, 02:16 PM
yep, you're probably right ataptc... it must be fun... ^^

too bad for your car chocc0 :( can't you get it fixed?

11-15-2005, 05:46 PM

I'm sorry about your car. And I have to admit it took me 3
trys to pass my driving test. I don't like driving at all. But it is like someone else posted my parents made me go.

ataptc
11-16-2005, 08:42 AM
I thought it's easy to get your licence in the US?

11-16-2005, 05:28 PM
I thought it's easy to get your licence in the US?
LOL not if you drive like I do :eek:

ataptc
11-17-2005, 02:45 AM

Fi-Fi
11-18-2005, 04:01 AM
but driving is fun! But you can't trust me cos I don't even have my licence yet :lol:
:lol: well i hope its fun but my birthday isnt until the end of december so i cant go for my learners license until then

Fi-Fi
11-18-2005, 04:04 AM
do any of u rafa fans like lifehouse?? :singer: i cant stop playing "you and me"...its just the perfect song!! :yeah: :lol:

11-18-2005, 11:55 PM
I haven't heard the song myself :sad:

chocc0
11-19-2005, 07:07 AM
i love that song and driving is only fun if u have a car and i don't :sad:

chocc0
11-19-2005, 07:08 AM

it's my brothers car and he wont let me drive it

11-20-2005, 02:42 AM
Why won't he let you drive his car? If I could I would let you have mine as I would just as soon not drive anyway :)

chocc0
11-20-2005, 11:50 PM
Why won't he let you drive his car? If I could I would let you have mine as I would just as soon not drive anyway :)
coz apparently i stuffed it up
it was stuffed waaay before i used it and Thanx :)

11-21-2005, 03:29 AM
coz apparently i stuffed it up
it was stuffed waaay before i used it and Thanx :)
That does sound like a brother to say that, but I hope he changes his mind and lets you drive the car :)

chocc0
11-21-2005, 03:48 AM
That does sound like a brother to say that, but I hope he changes his mind and lets you drive the car :)
i'd rather not drive it lol it's a potential death trap
my parents are buying me one woohoo but i have to wait :(

11-21-2005, 04:08 AM
It must be nice for your parents to be buying you a car :)
How long do you have to wait for the car?

Fi-Fi
11-26-2005, 06:37 AM
i wish i had a car :inlove:
i could do so much more :sad:

chocc0
11-27-2005, 02:01 AM
It must be nice for your parents to be buying you a car :)
How long do you have to wait for the car?
no idea i hope not too long

RogiFan88
12-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Feliz Navidad! Click here... ;) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=62953)

sonia
12-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Feliz Navidad! Click here... ;) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=62953)

funny card!!! :lol: ;)

RogiFan88
12-24-2005, 05:56 PM
Bet you didn't know how talented Rafa really was! ;)

sonia
12-24-2005, 06:43 PM
I love rafa's face while he plays the guitar!! :lol: Natural talent, of couse! :)

RogiFan88
12-24-2005, 07:32 PM
Yes, it's the same face he has when he's hitting a forehand cos he puts the same passion into his music! :lol: ;)

sonia
12-25-2005, 11:23 AM
:lol:

RogiFan88
12-30-2005, 08:01 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE RAFA FANS!! ;)

I'm sure he will do as well as he did in 2005.

Carlita
12-31-2005, 09:53 AM
: http://smileys.******************/cat/8/8_6_20.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZZ) http://smileys.******************/cat/8/8_6_11v.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZZ) http://smileys.******************/cat/36/36_15_26.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZZ)

TO ALL :hug:

casillas_girl
12-31-2005, 09:59 AM
http://pointofview.bluehighways.com/images/NewYear.jpg

http://www.dgreetings.com/newimages/newyear/2005/happy-new-year1.gif

TO YOU TOO!!! :D

sonia
12-31-2005, 11:31 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
¡¡FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!
:hug: :hug: :aparty: :kiss:

MariaV
01-01-2006, 06:42 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FELLOW RAFA FANS HERE!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

RogiFan88
01-14-2006, 02:22 AM
Happy New year to you too, MariaV!

BTW, ignore that dumb troll-thread started by Mane... he or she is also in Juanqui forum... who knows how many others! Immature people...

chocc0
01-14-2006, 07:08 AM
hey happy new year all :)

MariaV
01-14-2006, 12:22 PM
:haha: RogFan, you're early! :haha:
Btw, it's so hard to ignore all the doping talk. :rolleyes: I won't mention it never ever again! :mad: :fiery:

lilfairyprincess
01-14-2006, 02:17 PM

:haha: that pic is soooo funny!!

hey rafa fans!! :wavey:

yea i agree rogifan..mane should just be ignored...just looking for a reaction...sad little thing! :rolleyes:

casillas_girl
01-14-2006, 04:19 PM
Hey Lilfairyprincess! :hug:

01-17-2006, 04:35 PM
I really miss Rafa at the AO :sad: I hope he will soon be playing again :)

Carlita
02-03-2006, 10:53 AM
I still have high hopes he'll be here Maria :woohoo:
Can't wait!!! :D He'll be staying at the hotel close to where I work. And I have to work on Monday :awww: but maybe I'll see him on my break :lol: *dreams on*

NINA_BCN
02-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Can't wait!!! :D He'll be staying at the hotel close to where I work. And I have to work on Monday :awww: but maybe I'll see him on my break :lol: *dreams on*
Lucky you!! ;)

MariaV
02-03-2006, 11:32 AM
O. M. G. You one lucky woman!!!!!! :hug:

Carlita
02-03-2006, 11:36 AM
And maybe Marat as well :banana: :bounce: *keeps fingers crossed*:D

NINA_BCN
02-03-2006, 01:55 PM
And maybe Marat as well :banana: :bounce: *keeps fingers crossed*:D
He will go!!!!! :bounce:

HybridTheory
02-03-2006, 02:11 PM
Sjoukje :wavey: are you going to the rotterdam tournament??

Carlita
02-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Sjoukje :wavey: are you going to the rotterdam tournament??:woohoo: yep the entire week. Only have to work on Monday during the day session but from Monday night on I'll be there :)

HybridTheory
02-03-2006, 02:44 PM
:) maybe i'll see you, i will go monday and tuesday :bounce:

Dan's Racket
02-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum, and I am a big fan of Rafa. :wavey:

maty
02-13-2006, 06:26 PM
:woohoo: yep the entire week. Only have to work on Monday during the day session but from Monday night on I'll be there :)

you lucky girl,i wish i could go too,hope you'll have great time :wavey:

rosespower
02-13-2006, 07:18 PM
:woohoo: yep the entire week. Only have to work on Monday during the day session but from Monday night on I'll be there :)
super!

estrela
02-14-2006, 10:56 AM
I'm also going to the rotterdam tournament on tuesdag, wednesday and on thursday :worship: :D