Roger to appear on 'Wetten Dass?' this weekend [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Roger to appear on 'Wetten Dass?' this weekend

CooCooCachoo
12-07-2004, 09:41 PM
Hey :)

I don't know if it was mentioned somewhere already, but this was on his official site:

WETTEN, DASS..?
Roger will be one of the guests in the TV-show called ‚Wetten, dass..?’ (‘I bet you…’) this coming weekend. The show, famous in the German-speaking part of Europe, will be broadcast live from Nürnberg (Germany) and Roger will be present among many other stars such as Rod Stewart, Robbie Williams, Marianne & Michael, Sarah Biasini, Jackie Chan, Anna Netrebko, Kylie Minogue or Brian May.

In the show several candidates perform something extraordinary and the star-guests can go with them or bet against it.

Good luck with your bet, Roger!

babsi
12-08-2004, 02:10 PM
I´m curiose what Roger offers to do,if he loses the bet - it would be great,if he lost (sounds mean, I know,but it would be really great ,if he had to do something in return)

Mrs. B
12-08-2004, 02:25 PM
lol, maybe he could bet that if he loses he'll have another haircut! as short as Andy's :lol:

babsi
12-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Lol - That would be it - thank you, but no,thank you!

What about modeling underwear :) :) :)

tschaeggy
12-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Lol
What about modeling underwear :) :) :)
ha ha, why not? :lick:
they have to do it while the show?? ( i don't remember, didn't see the last shows)
it angers me, i'm not at home this weekend, have to wait till Monday to watch the show on video.

Neely
12-08-2004, 09:20 PM
hey cool, I will keep my eyes open for that!! :) :yeah:

knight_ley
12-08-2004, 09:38 PM
ROGER, ROBBIE AND KYLIE!?!!!!!!!!! ... i really hate living in the States ...

Neely
12-08-2004, 09:57 PM
ROGER, ROBBIE AND KYLIE!?!!!!!!!!! ... i really hate living in the States ...
LOL, IMO it is really a good and funny show and furthermore it is the evening show with the most viewers in Europe, but not sure if it was a reason to leave the States :smoke: :p ... BTW, sometimes I'm also thinking "damn, I really hate living in Europe" when you guys in the US can get so many basketball games every day ;) NBA-TV :inlove: *dream* :angel:

BTW, here is the link of the show, you can look around there a little bit if you want... normally, there will also always be some pictures of the show, I think there will be also some of Roger then after Saturday....

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/29/0,1872,2222621,00.html